What does pol think of the Aryan Brotherhood?

What does pol think of the Aryan Brotherhood?

Attached: aryan-gangster.png (552x482, 422K)

piss off (((weev))) stop making shitty threads.

Attached: (((aryan brotherhood))).jpg (1440x1151, 348K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're fucking based, they kill niggers, spics, and kikes. I hate all of those.

Pale skinned niggers performing nigger acts in a place meant for actual niggers.

Why get tattoos like the spics in ms13? the dude looks more black than white now.

I don’t plan on going to prison, so, nothing really.

White niggers.

peckerwood mafia for jailbirds with stretched assholes , meth dealers, nothing more.

They're a prison gang. They're very different from people here who are racist and what they do. Aryan brotherhood, I think, are just people who are forced to confront racial realities via prison life.

People here who are "racist" are not criminals or violent or bad people IMO. Most of the "racist" people I have met IRL are extremely tame, decent, polite, nice people who have a strong moral compass and good values.

hey, that's curtis! I rode the school bus with that mother fucker

The kind of people Hitler would have gassed.

i think theyre silly

>Raped Ed Norton.
>Aligned with the Mexican Mafia.
>Cut shamrock tattoos off of non-members because "that's our symbol now."

“How to work from home” tattoo

if you watched the original bootnose interview, you know he is NOT A GANG MEMBER. he is merely a "white supremist."

theyre bootyboiz top secret frootyboiz putting weenies in anal holes.

theyre retards because theyre in prison.

I rode the school bus with this faggot...he's dumb as a box of rocks and thinks he's god's gift to women....

The best evidence for racial equality is that these retards exist.

The races are not equal but if I wanted to make the case that they are, I would point to these disgusting subhumans

I pray for them every day. God help the poor souls who are both white and niggers.

"White" niggers

I know this thread isn't likely to go anywhere, because op is a one post faggot....but I really did grow up in the same town as Curtis and his sister Emily....I would love to just talk about this fool for a bit, if anyone is up for the conversation....

i road the schoolbus with him too. one time he pumped my booty

Fucking loser hahahahaha kys beggar

so which one of the 30 kids that were on that bus were you?
I know you're just fucking with me, but I'm bored, in pain, and waiting for meds to kick in
oh go fuck yourself
hill city is a small ass town and I'm half excited to see the locally infamous celebrity being talked about somewhere

They are a criminal gang that makes money through just about any criminal way they can. They are degenerate and not really about race.

Alright I wanna hear stories even if they are possibly fake and gay

Tattoos are retarded.

I like us without tattoos.

>Property of Tolene
AHAHAH, what a faggot!

The best way to join is to unironically be white and go to prison

Curtis was a bit of pest when it came to courting the girls. He was the king of grand gestures in public, such as giving the girl he was going after a rose in the middle of a school assembly or serenading someone as the first bell rang. He was a decent athlete, but nothing special. In all the usual sports that a small town kid would be in. He was a dick to me, but I don't look like I'm all white, so it's to be expected since most of the town treated me that way (I took a dna test, I'm 100% white...blew my mind)...but he was clever in coming up with shit to call me....grubnut, itshehe, shanaenae lips...his lips are bigger than mine....my friend Stephanie went out with him for a while in 8th grade and said he was an amazing kisser but he also gave her a black eye...they made up a week later and he fingered her on the bus ride home. He didn't kiss and tell, which was pretty unusual, but the girls talked.

more?

that's jolene and she's a meth head

his hair isn't naturally blond...it's brown...he must bleach it with something to get it that yellow/white color....and I remember when his mustache was first growing in...7th grade..so that would have been 1992-93...he was so fucking proud of that fuzzy caterpillar on his lip....that was the year he started lifting weights too...he was one of the few guys who didn't have much of an awkward stage because of it....

by high school he chewed tobacco and smoked....he was a regular at the weekend party scene and probably slept with half the girls in school....the Little Girls Club was a group of freshmen girls who had a scoring system for sleeping with various students....Curtis was a senior that year and was worth the least points because he was a slut, but he was also considered mandatory because the goal was to sleep with as many of the junior and senior guys as possible....all 6 of those girls wound up pregnant at some point in high school...one of them had two kids in high school and had no idea who the fathers were....she killed herself a few years back...but anyway....he was 18 at the time and likely slept with all 6 of the 14 year old girls in the LGC over his senior year....

if one wants to avoid sucking DICKS in prison, its a pretty good thing to join.

Larping mutt

yea but then you have to deal with them extorting your family's money/commissary for protection

yea bullshit.

and he got engaged to a hapa spic breed so fuck this guy