I'm a neocon, AMA

I'm a neocon, AMA.
By the time this thread is done, I'll have turned you all into neocons, I promise.
I am watching Infinity War right now and there's 45 minutes left. I'll answer all questions until it's over.
George W Bush was the greatest president of all time.
You're all so stupid because half of you cry for "race war race war" yet you simultaneously shit on the guy for starting the 21st centuries only literal race war.
Can't you guys see why you always lose? You constantly shoot yourselves in your own feet, lol!

Attached: george w bush.jpg (2000x1000, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>21st centuries
21st century's. Damn, that is going to bother my OCD, but I can't fix it now

I hope you die a very painful death, for betraying your nation for Israel and the eternal Jew.

Well without Israel we would have a muslim caliphate militarily and ideologically hostile to the United States in that territory. So yes they are quite literally our greatest ally. I'm sorry you allowed your emotions to cloud your judgement on that issue

Why should America forgive these things?

>attacked our ships USS liberty
>dress as Arabs and commit terror attacks (hotel david)
>stole our nuclear secrets and sold them to everyone in the world
>black cube interferes in our elections
>duel citizens in congress send them wall money while obstructing our wall
>Jonathan Pollard
>cut deals with China, the port
>help ISIS
>lie about Iraq and drag us into 10 trillion dollar war
>dancing Israelis involvement in 9/11
>Purdue pharma floods our country with opiates killing untold numbers destroying working class

>(((neocon)))

Without Israel, Iran and the rest of the Middle East would still be a relatively stable area and we wouldn’t have any terrorist nations that hate us you fucking retard. I hope your kids get cancer

Neocons should be shot with slow .75 caliber bullets that travel less than 50 feet per minute so you have enough time to think about your many sins before you die.

me too, I want Iran to be destroyed already.

Attached: tfe28.jpg (590x290, 68K)

Not all of those things are entirely true or proven, lots of propaganda and conspiracy conjecture thrown in there, but to answer your question I would say simply "don't forgive them". Nobody is asking you to forgive them and I don't think anyone cares that you do.

We use Israel for a purpose. It's as simple as that. They help us further our agenda and ends in the middle east. The end. And BTW, they are not some super-powerful shadow government that controls the entire world as many on Jow Forums seem to think. Pic related. They are like only the 30th biggest economy in the world. They're not buying anyone and controlling anything. It's actually crazy that people think that. They're just a backwater desert country that helps us drive a wedge into the ubiquitous arab nationalism and muslim ideology in the middle east.
Ummmm they'd be "stable" in their unity to direct their aggressions and attacks against the US. You need to learn about the ideology we are fighting against. Truth is that Muslims believe that you as a non muslim are less than human. You don't have any civil rights. You can be tortured, murdered, enslaved. Anything. You're not Muslim so you don't matter. Your existence and your freedom is abhorrent to them.

This isn't rhetoric, this is the reality. Back in the wake of 9/11 liberals and lefties told us this was just "propaganda", but now we live in the internet age and you can just go on youtube and see Muslims preaching their hatred for literally your freedoms everywhere. So it's not even up for debate anymore now is it?

Without Israel and the US military in that region you'd be getting killed and enslaved by them left and right until you submit to sharia law, pay jizzyah or convert to Islam (and you'd still live under sharia law then)

Attached: countries by GDP israel 30th.png (2210x2608, 889K)

Iran should be destroyed. North Korea too. The United States should never ever ever stand for a potential nuclear threat against it. Our governments job is to keep our own people safe from foreign threats. Hippies are killing us.

I thank George W Bush every day in my mind for eliminating at least one potential future nuclear threat in the middle east, Saddam Hussein. No doubt that even if he didn't have WMD's when we invaded that he would certainly have them today and they'd be aimed at us as well as others.

We don't live in a world with that threat today because of Bush.

He wanted to invade North Korea and Iran too, and deal with those threats pre-emptively (As we should have) but the damn hippies screwed us over again and whipped up all the anti-war fuss. They always do it and we'll die because of the hippies in the end.

>By the time this thread is done, I'll have turned you all into neocons, I promise.

Doubt it, because I'm not a complete fucking moron.

Well maybe if you articulated the reasons that you're so hostile to neoconism I could help explain things and set things straight.
I'll take the time to do it (up until the end of the movie anyhow) because I really do think that we need neoconservatism to save ourselves and save the human race.

Look at how bad things have gotten in the world since we've all abandoned neoconservatism. Oh man, things are just getting worse and worse and worse aren't they? There's no more culture or morals or even hope

The media seems pretty obsessed with what white guys are "up to" nowadays. They wrote about everything from us and our video games, refusing to work, too much sex or lack of and so on.

Furthermore, AIPAC is an extremely powerful lobby in DC, it's laughable to say they have no power.

Lastly, can you tell me specifically who owns the major media companies, the owners specifically, and Hollywood studios, the big pharma companies, who pushed mass migration and the 1965 immigration act. Who was behind the lgbt movement, and also why do jews say "we will replace you?"

What do they mean by that, who are they going to "replace"?

And what do you think of all the books these jewish authors wrote about displacing ethnic Germans with mass migration, race mixing and shipping off their industries?

Just a coincidence that's happened here in America I'm sure. Thanks!

Attached: image.png (1602x1308, 1002K)

Also, can you tell me specifically which one of those were wrong?

I think the FBI apprehending "the dancing Israelis" on 9/11 and Israelis bein arrested over US nuclear secrets alone is enough for any rational American to ask some serious questions about this "friendship"

>Well maybe if you articulated the reasons that you're so hostile to neoconism

Because you're the blunt tool of the totally kiked U.S. political system "Hurray for Israel! Oy vey!"

Attached: All neel before the Jew.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Media companies are not owned by Israeli's. That's for sure. They're owned by Jews, yes. But not Israelis. Specifically they're owned by "international jewry" and yes I would be the first to admit that many such people, given their unique genetic history of being a people without a homeland, have absolutely no concept of nationalism and only know how to function as something that can only be described as "parasitic". I admit that, however this is really just a very small group of people, and I've known many ashkenazi jews, or international jews, who were really great people. I mean really great. They're certainly not all bad. They do have a unique history and a unique outlook on things that can, I think, reasonably be considered "unhealthy" for their host nations and we are definitely seeing that play out in the media today.

But remember that all of those (Jewish) companies are incredibly hostile toward neoconservatism. They sold the "iraq war for oil" lie. They made up stories about George W Bush. I mean if you hate them, then why are you blindly accepting their propaganda, you know?

The only news station that supported the Iraq War or GWB was Fox, which is objectively the ONLY major media company not owned by a Jewish person. I am personally not that big into the whole "anti-semitism" thing but this is an objective truth. Only Fox isn't owned by a Jew.

And remember that it was that same media that labelled people like me "racist" under Bush's administration when we founded ICE, and wanted to wage this ideological war against the middle east.

Just think here. I think given you're priorities you're going to eventually see that neoconservatism has always been in your corner

I actually am in favor of Zionism believe it or not, probally not for the same reasons as you are though. Just a fan of the Knights of Solomons temple, and I also support Jewish nationalism, I would be happy if they all moved there actually. I would be happy if they lived in peace and prosperity and I would be happy if we could have the same.

Why should I even bother? Believe it all is 100% true it's fine with me. My point is that it doesn't matter, it's not a "friendship" in the way that you have with your friends from school or college or something. It's not a "friendship" at all, actually. This isn't fucking Cheers or Friends or any other 90's sitcom. This is international politics where we are trying to accomplish a goal in the region of combatting "radical" Islamic thought (which is demonstrably actually better titled "mainstream" Islamic thought, since for example there are 11 countries where you get the absolute death penalty for being gay. They're hardly a "fringe" group).

It's similar to how our relationship with Saudi Arabia is not a "friendship" at all. It's necessity. It accomplishes a goal and a specific end.
See how can anyone even take you seriously when you're asked for a valid complain and this is all you can say?

you're not converting anybody you're just making people despise you even more with faggot threads like this

I really don't care for zionism at all, and neoconservatism has nothing to do with zionism. We support Israel because they are an ally against the muslim ideology and all of the brutal authoritarianism and tyranny that happens in that region and which is directly hostile towards the USA.

That's it. There's no "friendship". We're not holding hands and getting gay together. Neocons don't give a damn about zionism as far as I have ever seen. It's just a practical matter, that's all. And it's an indisputable matter too if you actually understand the politics of the region and the forces within it

Yeah whatever. The Marvel movies aren't really my thing but I am here watching them with my Grandkids, so whatever. I figured I might as well do this rather than watch the cartoon blue guy running around killing people with his glowy rocks or whatever it is.

Ok let me be more specific, if Israel was involved in 9/11, like the FBI seems to think, and they also stole our nuclear secrets and sold them, like Jonathan pollard specifically, on top all the ones during the Cold War doing the same, why should we not consider that just as much as a threat as Islam?

Am wide open to any explanation as to why that is not the biggest offense the United States has ever had committed against it.

Good news too. Two of my grandkids had to poop lol, so you all just got about another 15 to 20 minutes of me answering questions about neoconservatism here. Everyone better hurry though because time is almost up!

Can you list some neo-con politicians who weren't Zionists and involved with AIPAC?

Do you think foreign nations should have massive lobbies in America?

Attached: image.png (640x629, 558K)

>it's not a valid complaint

The absolute state of Israeli bootlickers.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

You're a retarded LARPer who doesns't know what a neocon is. A complete brainlet who thinks going to war and supporting Bush is what makes someone a neocon. Complete brainlet trying to be contrarian and failing miserably because he is stupid.

>why should I bother

So it doesn't bother you if a nation was involved in 9/11?

Are you saying you are ok with terrorism against America? You are fine with "the dancing Israelis"?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

I've never seen any direct proof or real evidence that Israel had anything to do with 9/11, sorry. I've seen much more evidence that Saudi Arabia had something to do with it, and maybe if you consider it through that lens and how we would never disrupt our relationship with them for absolute real and practical reasons then you can understand there's an extremely similar relationship to Israel.

It's not about "feelings". It's not about "friendship" as you describe it. It's about advancing US interests. Period. That's really all it comes down to. It's fair enough for you to complain about AIPAC, I think, by the way, but oh well they are a lobbying interest. There are a million in Washington. Israel doesn't have any kind of serious economic sway over our country. They are merely our proxy outpost in the desert in the ideological war against Muslim ideology.

It's really that simple. And the Jonathan Pollard thing I know very little about other than it was something in the 80s during the cold war and I think we're all beyond the cold war back and forth by now at this point.

in case you don't know, the USA and Germany have a rather contentious history too, but you know there comes a point where something is just in the past.

Why are you so retarded?

So you aren't aware of the most basic details of 9/11?

Why should anyone take you serious if you aren't even familiar with the basic facts of the biggest attack against America in its history?

todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm

Everyone intelligent and who supports the USA is a "zionist" in the sense that they support Israel because Israel is an aid to our victory in the region. That's it. That's the support for "zionism" that you hear. It's just a buzzword. Nobody cares about Jews having a homeland of their own for some kind of principled belief. Is that what you think? You think that all of these die-hard Christian politicians on both sides are somehow secretly Jewish or whatever? Dude no. That is not what anyone is trying to imply when they say they're "zionists". You should know that.

"Zionists" in the sense that we support Israels existence because its existence helps the USA combat Islam. Not because we're all "secretly Jewish" or whatever crazy thing is in your head. I mean that is genuinely just crazy.

If all of your rulers were secretly Jewish and secretly had Jewish loyalties then Judaism would become your national religion awfully quick lol

There's no evidence they were involved in 9/11 lol.

So basically, you are Ok with allying with the two groups who attacked us, Israel and Saudi Arabia, yet you say we need to go to war with Islam.

That makes zero sense.

>www.todayscatholicworld.com
LMAO I am not even going to click that link. What is that shit even? Some wordpress website anyone could write anything on?

Give me one good piece of evidence that Israel was "involved in 9/11" lol there isnt any. And stay away from wordpress sites written by random schizos. I can show you wordpress sites that say aliens are coming to usher humans into "7th density consciousness" or whatever crazy thing and that doesn't make it true

Fox News did an entire 3 day special on the dancing Israelis involvement in 9/11.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Fine, here is an extremely detailed Fox News special on it.

There's no evidence Israel attacked us. I said "I've seen MORE evidence that Saudi Arabia had something to do with 9/11" I didn't say I've seen enough to suggest they actually did.

Lol Jesus, maybe it really was a mistake to try to talk to you kids because you really can't even have a straight conversation and actually listen to what the other party is saying.

In terms of if we cut off ties with Saudi Arabia and what would happen.........you wouldn't want to live through that.

Also which is it now? Did bush do 9/11? Or Saudi Arabia? Or the Jews? Or Israel? Which is it? All of them together?

Right, and according to people like you the only people who DIDNT do 9/11 were the muslims, right?

LMAO it does get kind of sad passed a point, my friend

>turned you all into neocons
you are going to circumcise us?

They were arrested by the fbi and took pictures during the attacks which have been declassified.

You cannot say "there is no evidence" when this is extremely well known.

>pic related

Attached: image.jpg (702x336, 38K)

>all of them together
why not? they all have intimate ties and saudi fingerprints are all over it. more believable than yellowcake.

Why did Bush overthrow an anti-Islamist secular dictator and unleash a horder of fanatical Salafist extremists ( and fund them)? Similarly, why did the US undermine secular leader Bashar Al-Assad infavour of "moderate" (read : Islamist -lite) groups in Syria. Same question re: Libya? These people are checks against radical Islam but they are taken out so their country fractures and aren't threats to Israel and radical Salafi whackjobs gain influence.

that's actually bullshit. the Turks, Arabs and Iranians would all be fighting for hegemony without Israel, like the have for centuries prior.

According to the FBI, it was Saudi Arabia and Israeli's.

So Jews and Muslims, again I will ask, why should Americans support two groups who according to the FBI attacked us?

>Some US investigators believe!
>Spying on the US
>May have known things they didnt tell us!

Look I told you I'm watching a movie with my grandkids, but you really can't try to suggest that = "Israel did 9/11" I mean that is extremely stupid. You're talking about spy games now. CIA and intelligence stuff. There is a ton of that on the international stage, lol. Ever hear the news clip of Hillary Clinton talking about rigging elections in Palestinian territories?

Come on now. Don't be naive.

Keeping a secret from the US is not the same as "Israel did 9/11" and you know it.

Israel is part of International Jewry you moron, hell they created it and are doing all they are doing for it. The wars and the Cultural Marxism.

You are choosing to be willfully ignorant of something that is common knowledge.

Better come better prepared next time, all you have done is make yourself appear to not care about national security, which quite frankly is disgraceful.

So your claims are that because potentially, maybe, Israel might have known something was going to happen on 9/11 and didn't tell anyone in the USA that they "attacked us" and the two are the same?

I say no way. And I say it wouldn't matter anyway, because like I said we are low-key interventionists all over. Everyone knows that. As are Russians, and Europeans and everyone else and their mother. Come on, you kids never heard of spies? We certainly all knew this stuff was going on when I was growing up during the Cold War and we took it as normal. I guess you kids just don't have that mentality though.

It's like I said, we USE Israel because we benefit from their existence. It really doesn't go beyond that. You want to replace Israel with a muslim caliphate? Cool. Go ahead. And then you've got a united middle east with only ONE enemy.

AS it stands right now, guess who Iran would nuke if they had the opportunity? Israel. OK, now get rid of Israel. Who are they going to nuke? Surprise kids! You! And our missile defense systems are weak.

This is the sort of chess that neoconservatism is about when it comes to foreign policy. This is the sort of thing you guys are apparently incapable of. You don't think in practical terms or in terms of necessity. Like all millennials and generation Z'ers, you're heavily enmeshed in this sort of childish and naive view of "morality" and a black and white sense of right and wrong, and the result? well the result is that leads you to doom and to ultimately actually BE wrong every time

Educate yourself on PNAC. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

No. Incorrect. International Jewry has zero attachment to Israel. They don't believe in Israel or its existence at all. This is the truth. International Jewry isn't even really "jewish" at all but atheistic. They're only Jewish in some vague ethnic sense
I don't think at all that I'm the willfully ignorant one. I'm just really surprised at how astounded you all seem to be that maybe there was some kind of international spy game played at some point in US history between us and Israel. Like I said here my generation grew up with this sort of thing during the cold war and just sort of takes it as normal and accepts it as a part of life and international politics. And I am quite certain it goes both ways.

I think the Israelis ripping off the Muslims to having tapped phones is how they were involved in 9/11.

Again, this is public knowledge, according to FBI investigators, come back when you are better prepared for this conversation, because it's obvious you aren't prepared to defend this position when you can't even discuss basic facts surrounding 9/11.

Yeah? What is your issue with PNAC? Some 90s think tank that wanted to unseat Saddam Hussein headed by Bill Kristol? What's the gripe?

Again, the FBI investigators believed the Israelis were involved in helping the Saudis evade survellience, it's ok the foxnews special about the dancing Israelis.

Is that ok with you?

Rothschild, a member of International Jewry created Israel, what the hell are you on about. Are you a shill or just stupid?

>I'm a Israel first Trotskyite, AMA
Fixed it for you, kike.

Attached: 4_NEOCONS_BIG_2.gif (3120x4176, 1.86M)

Israel supports ISIS.

Attached: Israel_ISIS_big.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

It’s this faggot again. He couldn’t remember half of the bush presidency last time sage!

I don't see myself as unprepared for this at all, I see you as being extremely impractical and short-sighted and wrapped up in this idea of "friendship" with a foreign power like you are two kids who are hanging out after school and have to treat eachother well, rather than two separate nations with separate goals and interest who have a symbiotic relationship.

I think that's all this comes down to.

It's reasonable for sure to suggest Israel would want 9/11 to happen to the USA in that it would justify more interventionism in the middle east. That doesn't mean "Israel did 9/11" anyway. Those are separate statements and that's just the reality.

Like I said before, I think the issue here is that your generation is not keenly aware of internetional spygames. My generation grew up with them on television, in the news, in movies. I mean really just watch and old James Bond movie. The things you are describing, to someone my age, are just the common sense behaviors you would expect from a foreign power

Attached: IDF_armed_ISIS_archive_original.png (1036x710, 83K)

Attached: ISIS_mossad_2.jpg (949x1550, 439K)

Attached: ISIS_Says_Sorry_To_Israel_2.png (766x752, 367K)

Attached: Israel_Helps_ISIS_1.png (757x827, 603K)

Cool first of all yes it's OK with me. For the 100th time, Israel is a foreign power. They're not our "friend" and I don't know why you people on this board always think of this as a matter of "friendship" as you would think of "friendship" on the schoolyard.

Second of all FBI investigators believe Trump is a foreign spy for Russia who gets peed on in the Kremlin. It means nothing.

So you are ok with terrorists attacking America?

Not sure you are converting anyone after that statement.

So why should we fight Muslims if it's ok for terrorists to do 9/11?

Attached: Israel_Helps_ISIS_With_Cash.png (791x7652, 1.99M)

One got covered up by the Jew owned media, the other got pushed by the Jew owned media.

You seem to lack critical thinking.

Ok, so then why should we care about Islam then if defending the United States doesn't matter?

>Second of all FBI investigators believe Trump is a foreign spy for Russia who gets peed on in the Kremlin. It means nothing.
But in fairness to you it would only make sense for Israel to want an attack on the US by radical Islamic militants. I mean that would be their interest. Clearly.

I guess I'm starting to understand the divide here. You people seem to expect a level of "interpersonal friendship and loyalty" between the US and whatever foreign power we are allied with. That is not the case. Israel and the US have separate interests. We aren't "thunderbuddies" or lovers or prom dates.

We use Israel for a PURPOSE do you understand? They afford us a strategic edge and leverage in that region. It's that simple. That's why neoconservatives "support Israel". It comes down to nothing more than that. We aren't funded by them. Or loyal to them. Or subverted by them. Or any of the other things you think. That's really it.

Jewish collective power is one of the main forces behind the Islamification of the West.

==The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:==
0)
Educate the general population world-wide about the Jewish supremacism issue and Israeli crime;
1)
Ban all Jewish interest groups in the West (along with all Muslim interest groups);
2)
Ban all dual-citizenship politicians and judiciary in the West;
3)
Cut all aid to Israel;
4)
Ban Islam in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
5)
Ban Judaism in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Kosher meat);
6)
Terminate all “hate”-speech and “hate”-crime laws in the West, all hate speech and hate crime laws need to be done with, its a mechanism of censorship that thrives on false flags;
7)
Terminate censorship online, so people can educate each other on the matter and lies and false narratives can’t take hold again;
8)
Include the real history and facts about Jewish subversion and Israeli crime in school programs so future generations are protected against it in the future, given that the biggest weapon of jewish subversion is ignorance, censorship and the memory holing of the facts about it.
9)
Last but not least, audit and then end/reform the FED so the people don’t get pimped into oblivion by it no more.

Attached: Israel_Advocates_For_Soros.png (648x1352, 673K)

Why should we care about threats to the United States?

Didn't you just say attacking the US is ok with you? And national security doesn't really matter?

I can accept that as your position, but then I must ask why I should care about Islam since national security is no biggy anyways?

He doesn’t know about the Balfour declaration, the Rothchilds, the Havaara agreement, mosad terrorizing jews in foreign countries to boost the Israeli population, Kennedy administration putting the ba’athists in power, operation Ajax, uss liberty attack, lavon affair, lucky lary’s Tuesday morning doctors appointment, his own kids being late for work, and the rest of the list.

Oh don’t worry they’re the 33rd largest economy that gets all kinds of foreign aid...

W’s incompetence and inability to nation build, or have a proper successor to oversee Iraq’s reconstruction instead of his desperate pleas not to pull out early due to the instability of Iraq and the likelihood of it being taken over by radical Islamist (which it inevitably did) convinced me that America doesn’t have the will to have an empire. Fuck neocons, they were shortsighted.

Defending the United States is all that matters, and the reason you care about Islam is because Islam is actually a threat to you and Israel isn't. Israel isn't "hostile" to you. They don't believe that they are commanded by God to eliminate you from the face of the planet for your unwillingness to obey Allah. It's that simple. I think maybe you kids don't know exactly how bad things are over in that region. You should do some research. You're in the internet age now. You can see these Muslim clerics on liveleak preaching left and right about the west needs to burn literally because its people have too much freedom. You can see the beheading videos. This is real stuff. They still have public executions and beheadings in those regions and for "crimes" that we would not even consider crimes here in the west. They want to subject you to that system of law and they believe Allah has willed them to subject you to those laws.

Understand? This isn't about some stupid spygame that you're mad about, that happens all of the time in regard to every foreign country and the USA and has been going on since the beginning of time.

This is a massive scale ideological war that needs to be fought and won or else it's not going to go good for you in a very real, practical and concrete way

read here

This is a rational position.

Ban all Semitic terrorist groups with any history of attacking or subverting America's national security.

>defending the United States is all that matters

You literally just said you were ok with 9/11, the biggest attack in American history.

>they don't believe in eliminating you

Judiasm preaches genocide of amalek, the United States has a massive German population, so yes, they do preach to genocide people.

What exactly do you think happens on the international stage? Everyone is just good and honest and does everything on the level?

Oh wait, except Israel, in your mind, right?

Listen, by your guy's logic we'd be in world war 3......we'd be at war with literally everyone because if you look into the intelligence history of every country on Earth they are doing fucked up and dishonest things to advance their own agenda.

We aren't "buttbuddies" with Israel, lol. We aren't two schoolyard friends, I keep trying to explain this to you all. We USE Israel and benefit from our alliance with them. Period. The end. That's it. It's that simple. Same with Saudi Arabia. That's global politics lol. Same with about 194 other foreign nations

Kill yourself Jew.

Attached: israelisis3.jpg (627x1024, 117K)

hah, neocons hid evidence for nearly two decades of saudi involvement. they not only let them get away with it, but it would have hindered their own corrupt agendas to actually go after them.

I’m also a NWO shill, I believe that this unavoidable and thus I should commit myself to retaining the whiteness and purity of it. Most of Jow Forums are in conflict with their own being and thus do not see the glory within Gods will. If they only knew, they would understand that the system
Is populated by people who know.

>neocon
>neo

falling for the label jew

Attached: 256325698.png (499x456, 160K)

Yikes and you can't see the nuance there?
So listen, lets take your logic and follow it.
You think Saudi Arabia and Israel were both in on 9/11. OK. So do you support WAR with them? What exactly do you support? Do you support invading Israel? Giving it to Muslims? Because those Muslims will be so kind and unhostile to the US, right?

I mean BE CONCRETE here. The thing with millennials and gen Z'ers is that they are GREAT at whipping up outrage and using reductionist logic to boil something down to a one-liner of outrage, but they're not too swift when it comes to actually planning out real solutions or thinking in concrete terms.

You want war with both Israel and Saudi Arabia then? Cool. Sounds like you just became a neocon, ultimately. Sounds like you're converted just like I said you would be in the OP. Lol.

I mean the problem with you kids is that you literally do not THINK

Attached: Israel_Sends_Migrants_To_The_West.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

I actually do not give a fuck about Semites, I think we should deport them. For national security.

The muslims wouldn't hate us if we weren't israel's bitch, brainlet.
Man you are bad at this.

>You're all so stupid because half of you cry for "race war race war" yet you simultaneously shit on the guy for starting the 21st centuries only literal race war.
Guys, I think W is here posting with us...

Well now see? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
I told you, you use reductionist logic to boil everything down to one-line outrage bombs, but then when someone asks you about real life solutions and what you would do.......

Silence......

Silence for miles.
No real answers. You completely dodge the questions asked. "Deport semites" OK and that's not going to do anything if you think "Israel did 9/11"

Hahahaahhahah so here you are saying "ISRAEL DID 9/11! DONT YOU WANT TO PROTECT AMERICA!" but then it turns out you actually DONT want a war with Israel because deep down, beneath your zoomer outrage facade, you even know yourself that the ideas you're supporting are actually fucking totally stupid.

lol

Oh is that what you think? Lol.
Ok that's just not true though. I suggest you actually read about sharia law. I suggest you actually listen to some muslims clerics talk. No. They hate you because of your freedoms and they openly say so and they seek to enforce sharia and islamic theocratic rule upon you, and they will do it militarily, and they will cut off your head if you resist and they believe Allah has willed them to act in such a way.

This isn't a conspiracy. Not some rhetoric. You have the internet. Liveleak. YouTube. You can go listen yourself. Lol

>Second of all FBI investigators believe Trump is a foreign spy for Russia who gets peed on in the Kremlin.
False.
Trump has russian oligarchs that have invested 100's of millions into his business, had a campaign with russian contact that it pursued and lied about, and a decades long history of associating with russian gangsters.
He's too stupid to be a Putin spy, but his interests are compromised, and his suspicious behavior reflects that.

Yep.

Attached: jews_Migrants_2.png (608x1326, 813K)

Oh boy...........

The way to make war with Israel is to undo its deception of the American general public.
Learn how here:

Attached: Hypocrisy_2.jpg (600x700, 114K)

I mean I wouldn't care if America went to war with Israel and Muslims to be honest, I think it would be rational considering what all has happened.

I think deporting them would be easier to do without mutual destruction as far as Israel goes.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
>But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.

Yes that woman is stupid and she, as a Jewish person of a completely different ethnic heritage, is not likely to care much for you or your ethnic survival.

No kidding.

That's like suggesting that a white person should really care about the survival of the culture of Africa or something like that. You're obviously not going to.

That should just be common sense to you. That has nothing to do with the US's strategic support of Israel

we get it, you want more wars for israel.

Great well we're already at war with muslims and that's what neoconservatism is all about in terms of its foreign policy anyway. Or at least in terms of how you all think of it and what you're always complaining about.

So now you openly admit you want to go to war with muslims.

Now do you want to go to war with muslims and Israel at the same time? Or do you at least have the common sense to understand that in at least some instances "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Or should we have a multi-front war with Israel on top of all of the Muslim countries we occupy.

Congratulations, kid, you're officially a neocon now. I have fulfilled my promise. I managed to turn at least one of you officially into a neocon. You can thank me any time you want

Wow a businessman had someone invest in his businesses?
Damn that is fucked up. Lets impeach Drumpf

Yes it has, because she is a zionist who goes into the West to act like a subversive agent.
Supporting Israel is supporting the enemy, that is why Trump is jewing the ziocunts and soon enough Israel will be so fugged the ZOG will be weak and get purged, first from the US, then from the whole West.

Attached: Trump_not_that_pro_Israel.png (622x750, 317K)

More wars against people that we share a common enemy with along with Israel. Yes. I want more of those wars because those wars are the only way to ensure the USA's safety in the long term. Israel also benefits from them and so that's all just great and dandy and they are our allies in those wars in the same way the US and England and the Soviets were allied in WW2