HAPPENING;

>any idea what kind of missiles?
Uh.
Yeah.
Search Archives for my threads"We See You", and "Incoming".
>inb4source
Is never wrong

Attached: 20190516_223124.jpg (1080x1521, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iran-military.com/forum-74.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbK76okexVk
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
news.mit.edu/2018/first-ionic-wind-plane-no-moving-parts-1121
youtube.com/watch?v=kwjDRerC66s&list=WL&index=6&t=641s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meta.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: HlgQWVg.png (967x954, 554K)

Only people who have moustaches like mine are privy to this intel weeks in advance.

Attached: 20190516_114420.jpg (1196x696, 295K)

j-john?

Missiles in Iraq, again? In a country governed by ZOG puppets? HOLY SHIT, MAN, AT LEAST INVENT SOMETHING NEW

Based NPCINT and HONKINT. DEFCLOWN 5.

>Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.
I've heard this before...

THEY HAVE MOBILE ANTHRAX LABS

fuck the houthis, after they tried to blow up our fishing vessel I don't give a shit about them anymore

HOUSE NIGGER COMING UP ADDRESSING THE UN WITH TEST TUBE OF WHITE POWDER.

kys john

what? iran was weapons of mass destruction? and they're in iraq?
i know, let's invade lebanon

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Yellow cake uranium just flew over Baghdad’s house

Attached: 1557816294639.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

sloppy job m8

Why do they take down sandnigger and other subhuman governments with ease when it is in their interest (Brasil, Peru, Argentina, Egypt, Lybia,...), but sometimes they go full frontal and theatrically gay about it (Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq...)? Is it the proximity to Greater Gibsrael?

I fucking knew it. Time to nuke those motherfuckers

That is because they went to Iran.
Now, they are back in Iraq.
Back in Black.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-042451_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 380K)

Was that you earlier that said the gang of 8 were having a meeting over Iran war?

Yes.

Attached: 20190405_080448.jpg (644x349, 175K)

What am I looking at exactly?

Seems like some type of screen shot from a gps device

End the military industrial complex please. Building an economy off of constant war is unsustainable.

We are working on censoring and declassifying documents obtained from a high level defector to prove casus beli.

Attached: 20190405_080213.jpg (602x468, 201K)

Hot

Attached: 1550639999273.jpg (680x531, 56K)

>Casus beli
Of what?

Blue Line ringing.
I have to pick up.

Attached: 20180606_214820.png (987x494, 768K)

I've called you a faggot many times, but you've been coming through lately I give you that.

Hook us Jow Forums bro's up with a CIA job, we would be better at it then a lot of the guys you have and we already are like a family hivemind here anyways.

The circled black dots are footprints and indicate a giant rat is near by, i'd stock up on arrows before proceeding as the giant spiders ability is to steal them.

Attached: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons_0828190319.jpg (640x384, 9K)

another question, if you are the real deal.

I keep having blue light powered aircraft come fucking with me, and so do many anons here. So just let us know, are these your guys, Nazis, Elohim, or wtf are these blue orb plasma things?

I cannot get a straight answer from anyone on that shit.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x2272, 1.62M)

Test.

Attached: images[1].jpg (235x215, 9K)

What the fuck is this? Bump for interest

You mean you threaten a country and now they're preparing to defend themselves? Wow

Check

GUARDIAN OF ZION

Iran has WMDs already? But Bibi was saying that if Iran gets WMDs it will nuke Israel. Why Israel still exists?
Either there are no WMDs or Iranians are minding their own business.

>Israel
You see the jew is crafty but they scream just the same as the gypsy burning in the oven next to them.

Attached: DEDAF643-D59A-49CF-8AA6-5FAC3436B0C6.jpg (246x369, 37K)

I'm not sure, that's why I am asking him.

If he is really connected with CIA I would think he could tell us. A lot of us have been getting abducted and visited by these blue orbs and also aircraft that are roughly 300 yards across, which seem to be powered by this blue light.

Seen them jump through some type of portal an dissappear at what seemed to be the speed of sound/light.

I'm just trying to figure out who/what seems to be so interested in us here at Jow Forums.

My guess is it's either Knight Templar/CIA groups, some other species, or there be a fourth reich a brewing, which also could be the CIA.

Honestly I have no idea though, they never let you actually see them, everything goes white. OPSEC I assume, it's a bit annoying.

I knew this would happen the day moron Trump put Bolton and Pompeo in his administration.

We're now seeing the kind of shady "intelligence reports" like we saw in the sun up to the Iraq war. Unlike Bush though, it may take a false flag to pull idiot Trump into a war. Lets hope his better instincts prevail.

Attached: pompeo.png (626x574, 292K)

Israel first goyim.

>only people like me can write fanfiction and pass it of as foreign policy

Attached: image.jpg (342x256, 23K)

Can't wait for this whole Iran scare to be a big nothing burger. Nothing ever happens.

KYS

Allah has abandoned us, fuck this shit I'm converting to Christianity.

Shwarma trucks?

rolling for israel to get merked

Jeff Rense is that you?

hell yeah

They're drones and they aren't likely fucking with you personally. They aren't CIA, Nazis, Elohim or anything else related to watching you.

Well explain to me why one appeared inside my vehicle and got bigger until everything went white.

This was when I was a child, they came back some 20 years later except brough a 300 yard ship with them, and have been following me ever since.

It's not just me either, same shit with other anons, one user managed to snap that picture which I recognized as the same things I've seen.

No, they are messing with us specifically.

And when I say follow me, I mean I could take you walking at night, and they consistently just hover above me and follow me around.

It really freaks people out when they walk with me at night, makes for some fun times though, they never believe it until they see it, and then they always freak. Which I understand, it terrified me at first. Now it's just annoying because I cannot get an answer on these and also because I have to be like "yea that's my wierd orb that follows me around don't worry about it bro it's cool"

Oh, and just in case anyone has any explanation, I'm not talking they hover high, I'm saying I've seen balls of plasma about the size of a soccer ball without a couple feet from my face, this isn't any technology I've seen or heard of outside of maybe that declassified ufo shit that was getting studied recently.

If OP could explain whether this is human black budget or something else I would be thankful.

Who and what is being refueled and by whom?

iran-military.com/forum-74.html
All these Iranian missiles are pieces of shit.

>Iraq says US can't use it's territory to launch attack on Iran because they don't want any more destruction after last wars
>US/Israeli intel suddenly suggest Iran's weapons are now based in Iraq
poor iraqis
they just wanted to farm their sand...
youtube.com/watch?v=HbK76okexVk
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: o.jpg (254x199, 19K)

this. America has never gone to war in the ME over war mongering by Israel, neocons and the media. That has literally never happened

Attached: jew war.jpg (625x480, 109K)

You’re seeing the coronal discharge, not the actual vehicle.

Fake and gay and sloppy and job and Mossad.

check out the episode 'Human Is' of philip k. dick's 'electric dreams' series.

Attached: Rexorian.jpg (743x512, 51K)

I don't even know what to say to that. Anyway, they have a pretty reliable schedule in my area, a bit after dusk and return pre-dawn. It's an ion drive powered drone and they've been running for ~10 years. Looks like an orb until they get close and it's >-< shaped, but like two Y's vertical.

Whatever you want to call it, I saw a massive aircraft about 3 football fields wide open up some kind of portal and proceed to go into it and dissappear.

The portal it opened up had to be a mile high, it turned the county I was in from midnight and dark to broad daylight as if the sun was out.

I saw this very clear, with a group of friends, no drugs, no mental illness.

Remember last time they said there were WMDs in Iraq?

I was kind of hoping if OP was actually involved with spooks he could maybe give me an answer, I've heard all the usual theories and YouTube video experts, nothing that convinced me that's in fact what I saw though.

have you ever seen glowing people like pic related?

Attached: 1556493417205.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Even if Iranian missiles are stationed in Iraq, if they are there with the permission of the Iraqi government, the US has no right to flip it’s shit.

Send me some blue orbs, I wanna believe

I can only tell you about the ones in my area, which as I said are ion drive propulsion, silent and bright as a star.

news.mit.edu/2018/first-ionic-wind-plane-no-moving-parts-1121

That's spooky, funny you mention it because honestly after you experience something like that and not having any memory of what happened that kind of stuff does run through your mind, what could they have done to you and that kind of thing. It's a little freaky desu. Also makes you wonder why it would happen to you of all people especially if you've had an otherwise unextraordinary life.

They were definitely 100 percent silent, and bright as a star as well.

The strangest part, is the time one appeared in our vehicle, the house we were outside of said their entire house shook, they were really freaked out, yet it never made a noise outside where we were at. Not sure what to make of that, that's actually what made me wonder if something happened, abduction and that type of thing. But that's speculation because like I said everything went white and that was basically it from our perspective.

they probably put a neural clone in you. its a good thing. you have to learn to start talking to it. it will be in your subconcious, so try to bring the two sides of your brain in harmony. try binaural beats or something. you cant talk to it like hearing voices, its just like a gut instinct and all of a sudden you will start to have stuff pop into your head. its an advantage.

Attached: c7d742d8297f3f4976e5f69182dd1b20aff477c732d877bea2fee41d030ffd3e.webm (1280x538, 1.31M)

No, outside of the blue orbs and the aircraft with the same type of blue energy/light I've never seen anything I would describe as out of the ordinary.

No ghosts or Bigfoot, nothing whatsoever like that, I would be a skeptic off all of the above had I not seen this, which really effected how I look at the world. Made me question everything, it was wierd having to reevaluate what you believe to be real or true.

iraq is majority shia and is now under irans sphere.

Here's another pic, another user managed to capture it but I can confirm this is exactly the same thing as I see.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x577, 12K)

you started the journey congrats :) you should have more experiences like this. look for synchronicities in everyday life. i dont know exactly whats happening, but I figured it out just like you, something extremely crazy is starting to happen to people in our world

Attached: 1548051023557.jpg (1000x1000, 434K)

It's a crazy feeling isn't it. Makes you wonder just what the life even is, very strange existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwjDRerC66s&list=WL&index=6&t=641s

you goys really don't know whats going ?
>tfw

Attached: s245246456.jpg (480x360, 21K)

space is water and we are under a dome?

Okay buddy, I know how this is, but I have some good news and some bad ones for you. What do you want first?

did you see the video? watch it but yeah something like that

As Above So Below

Attached: watcher23423523.webm (1008x494, 2.82M)

No, as I said I'm very skeptical person, whatever it was it was advanced technology, I am positive of this and I am not convinced it's not cia spooks fucking with people. YouTube videos definitely aren't enough to convince me either way, I do find them interesting. But I question everything.

Either is fine I suppose.

why advanced tech? what does seraphim mean? i don't know i have yet to see them they may not be a good thing but i do not know if you're 100% it's tech than it is NOT a good thing i would assume

Attached: 1555523265879.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

The only YouTube video I have ever been linked to that I am sure was what I saw, I didn't save and wished I had.

Some wierd user on here asked me a lot of very detailed questions, convinced me he was a spook and he linked me to a fresh YouTube video and it was definitely the type of energy i saw.

Can't recall what he said it was but basically it was some type of system that created massive amounts of energy he seemed to think could actually move the earths crust and that it would give off basically a static electric shock of light.

Let me see if I can dig it up, he blew my mind because he's the only one to ever be able to show me a video of the energy I saw, so I was inclined to think he knew his shit. Very very smart user.

I am sure because this wasn't some spiritual entity, this was an extremely advanced aircraft that I could see with my own eyes was some type of alloy and when the blue light on the front lit up is when it accelerated, it was visibly a propulsion system, it left a huge orange fireball trail behind it like a comet as well.

It didn't give me evil vibes, it did make me feel very vulnerable though, like an animal in a zoo type feeling.

im not sure whats going on, but if our world govts are corrupt and they are hiding this from us, then perhaps these phenomenon are a good thing

Attached: 1543311762989.webm (460x818, 1.94M)

I've wondered that as well, and I have a pretty good 6th sense and i don't believe for a second these things were malevolent, it was scary but they seemed to just be watching.

I have zero doubt that if they wanted to harm us or me myself that they could.

Jews are trying to trick the USA into bombing another ME nation for the glory of Judaism

Attached: Jewliars.png (538x731, 1.04M)

Those are US reproduction vehicles.

Kill yourself larping scum

holy shit , what am i looking at ??

one last thing before I go. we may be in a grand test. all of the crazy news cycles, and monitoring of social media may be used to decided who lives and dies. cheers, goodluck user.

Attached: gayicewall.png (976x821, 732K)

Attached: trs.png (750x420, 195K)

sirius i believe watch the video i posted it will explain what the stars really are

Attached: watcher5346534.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

we just posted that at almost exactly the same time. creepy!

Iraq is unironically the location of Babylon. The interest in Iraq is not just oil, it’s an esoteric mystery religion. The globalist elite need access to the ancient sites to seek clues about their Babylonian Blood magik rituals that were taught to the Jewish slaves of Babylon and live on as Talmudic teachings ie: child rape and human sacrifice

but what would make you think non malevolent? just a feeling im not denying what you're saying just curious from what i understand they would more than likely have the capability of ESP or something along those lines

Attached: a24523523.jpg (410x381, 48K)

you must have been reading my mind or something the world is a strange and marvelous place

Attached: m536424362.jpg (796x626, 368K)