I will spend the next 45 minutes BTFO atheists

I will spend the next 45 minutes BTFO atheists.

You don’t belong here.

Attached: 03E3DF59-B2FF-45AC-ACB1-2A7EA82260B4.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Lol wtf?

Give me something to work with, newfag
This is just embarassing.

Are you a protestant?

Attached: proties.jpg (824x329, 105K)

Funny how the most fierce christcucks are always mutt americanos.
You can give your ass to a jew how much you want, you'll never be anything else than a mutt mongrel

We all know it's the JIDF making christian threads because they want a war with Islam vs Christcucks

Prove me wrong.
Juda-ism = Christian Rome
Islam = Christian Rome (convert)
Satan = Christian Rome
Gnosticism = Jew-Christians of Alexandria subverting Platonists
Communism = Zionism/Christian Russia-Germany

It's all the same shit

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (692x762, 248K)

I’m not catholic, but that is obvious since a catholic would never try to bring someone to god.

Attached: EDAB0F5F-44B6-4B2B-BB96-97748F522BB0.jpg (500x500, 13K)

no u!

Attached: jesus n pepe.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Why ( did/does ) god exert effort or even move ( assuming he did or does )?

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

>not catholic
So protestant then, but too ashamed to admit it.

Attached: protesters.jpg (556x435, 39K)

>I will spend the next 45 minutes BTFO atheists.
Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Make your question less retarded and I will answer it.

Attached: 1557641577688.png (723x575, 380K)

>sure thing rabbi
You worship a Rabbi as the creature of the entire Universe

Attached: jesus fag.jpg (760x785, 161K)

Attached: 1557641589930.png (1024x768, 454K)

I’m not protesting anything but sin.
If protesting sin makes me an opponent of the Catholic Church that is their problem.

Kike spotted

Prove your claim.
>you can’t.

>he doesn’t know that Jews no longer exist
Best goy.

why is it wrong not to belive?

>Prove your claim.
No evidence exists for a historical Jesus and, what's worse, St Paul wrote that all of his knowledge of Jesus comes from dreams

All of his disciples called him Rabbi:
>John 431 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
>John 31-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
>John 625 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here”
>John 49 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman”…

>no argument
Typical.

You're protesting because you want to sit on Satan's left leg, but your god Luther refuses to go to the right leg.

In other words, you're just some guy inventing his own offshoot. You could at least admit it.

Attached: marty.jpg (680x272, 32K)

It’s almost like kikes are terrible and Christians aren’t!
Shocker!
I probably won’t respond to anymor images.

accept Jesus as your savior, he will grant you everlasting life

Attached: jesus.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You failed to prove your claim
I bet you feel silly.

>ancom trying to pretend he isn’t hellbound
Lol

Attached: FkZnuKD.jpg (1440x1432, 416K)

>You failed to prove your claim
Which part of "historical records explicitly deny that Jesus existed" do you think fails to prove my claim?

I'm going to Hell but I don't pretend to believe this bullshit. Unlike you, Luther worshipper.

It sounds like you think I did admit it, yet you chastise me for not doing so.
It’s almost as if you are a cunt,

Duh

Lmao. Let’s start by saying “he said she said” is a bad argument because otherwise the Bible ties or wins,
Moving on:

Historical records also deny the earth revolving around the sun.

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, faggot.

Niggers can't even spell myrrh

Attached: 1557248411266.jpg (860x522, 77K)

I JUST LEAVE THIS HERE OK OP FAGGOT
>PIC RELATED

Attached: 500full.gif (500x304, 989K)

Just confess your denomination without name-calling, please. You're why the faith is dissolving.

Attached: churchesend.jpg (1445x587, 222K)

>but
You mean “because”
Why do faggots thing spinning as fast as they can wins the game?

nice tan

>implying
I have no denomination. I am a biblical apologist, and brother of Christ,

YOU WORSHIP A FUCKING RABBI NAMED YESHUA!

Attached: npc jesus 1.png (600x650, 208K)

>op comes in here to btfo atheists
>gets btfo by catholics
lmao

>nothing
Sad!

>Historical records also deny the earth revolving around the sun.
Actually, the majority of ancient records don't deny the heliocentric model. That's just a bit of urban myth, as you surely already know.

>You mean “because”
No, you illiterate/protestant, "but". Neither of us believe this bullshit, but you pretend you do.

>Why do faggots thing spinning as fast as they can wins the game?
Dunno, ask yourself while snowballing Satan's load from Luther's mouth. The ultimate faggotry!

This is how insane Catholics are. They literally think god loves them more than atheists who hate god.

>no denomination
So you get to decide what's right and wrong all by yourself. According to your own interpretations and whatever is popular on the internet, of course.

Attached: disgraceful.jpg (640x360, 59K)

If you actually present a theological stance this thread may have merit.

No, god decides what is right and wrong.
This should be obvious.
Are you retarded?

Five minutes to go and zero arguments made.

I’m feeling charitable, I’ll stay up longer since only brainlets have applied so far.

I belong here just as much as you do. Don't be rude.

You really don’t. It’s fine if you stay, just stop lying.
You know, repent and such.

>zero arguments
Against someone without a doctrine? Someone who is not ordained? Someone who breaks away from The Holy Church like a branch fallen from a tree, and then comes to argue from his own musings? I wouldn't bother, since you would only shift your unlearned opinion. Feel free to play in your protestant play-pen, but don't be surprised when it's by yourself.

Christian myths:
MYTH No. 1: The idea that Jesus was a myth is ridiculous!
MYTH No. 2: Jesus was wildly famous – but there was no reason for contemporary historians to notice him…
MYTH No. 3: Ancient historian Flavius Josephus wrote about Jesus
MYTH No. 4: Eyewitnesses wrote the Gospels
MYTH No. 5: The Gospels give a consistent picture of Jesus
MYTH No. 6: History confirms the Gospels
MYTH No. 7: Archeology confirms the Gospels
MYTH No. 8: Paul and the Epistles corroborate the Gospels
MYTH No. 9: Christianity began with Jesus and his apostles
MYTH No. 10: Christianity was a totally new and different miraculous overnight success that changed the world!
>Ten Beautiful Lies About Jesus - Nazareth
www.nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf

faggot coward didn't answer me. Bait and run.

Attached: 226.jpg (730x500, 131K)

>will spend the next 45 minutes BTFO atheists.
I'm not atheist, but I'll bite.

Prove to me your religion with scientific evidence.

>you must meet the level requ Regents before preaching to me!
Sorry user, you have to have level 9 charisma and 14 wisdom to win this argument,

I really wish we could have a talk, but rules are rules.

Im about to get banned, sorry if I don’t respond

if i am made in god's image then why am i a fag?

because God is a fag

Attached: 1493.jpg (250x365, 17K)

You don't need to prove anything. ((((Proving)))) is for the weak minded. You prove details, but the big questions of life will be always impossible to (((prove))).

Belief and Revelation is the true way. Once you get a revelation of the trascendence, all this "proof" bullshit becomes totally unimportant.

Because you have succumbed to the temptations of Satan. What's it like having no self-agency?

These threads are as old as Jow Forums. They are also completely pointless. The people in both camps are so invested in their ideas that they will not listen to logic or reason. It's painful to watch and more cringe then listening to your vegan sister get into a fight with dad at dinner.

>No proof god exists
>No evidence how existence started

Attached: IMG-20190406-WA0012.jpg (4000x2250, 2.2M)

Jesus: Dude trust me
Buddha: Just do it and se if it works

Why wouldn't Jesus too, go for this approach?

Attached: 1503704161957.jpg (184x273, 13K)

>I'm not smart so I'm just going to resort to ad hominem
Here, let me try and explain, brainlet: Why did God bother doing anything?

Prove to me atheism is true with scientific evidence

well no, i'm a catholic too. The idea that you can just believe whatever you want is silly and not what the early church nor the apostles teaches. None of this has any historical basis or legitimacy at all, it is literally just a modern phenomena.

One lord
One faith
One Baptism [Ephesians 4:5-6]

One faith, means not many faiths, but the one true faith. The idea that you can discern God's voice and follow him directly is to me, doubtful. I was a sedevacantist for a time and I lost sign of God's voice, it is only when I returned to the church and sought forgiveness that I began to resume communion with him. That you could outside the church be successfully in communion with God to me seems very doubtful, even if you could sometimes receive direction from him.

Both men had a transcendent experience of the divine and shared it with other mortals in different ways.

doofus
>but test everything; hold fast what is good. [1 Thessalonians 5:21]

Doing Gods work user. God bless you.

>the one true faith
why is "your faith" right and the others are not?
The quotes were used because Vatican Dan-ites came up with Catholicism which was a rehash of Dagon worship mixed with Aten

Jow Forums was a mostly atheist anime loving website before redditor normies migrated here, I tolerate Christians but even if you dislike someone you can't just walk into their house and go "It's mine now!" that's stealing.

Every transcendent experience has a religion attached to it. And corruption attached to it as well. That's why.

But that doesn't prove the teaching are wrong. On the contrary. They are so powerful that some people try to use them for their own interests. Rotten people like those vatican fat faggots, for example.

>why is "your faith" right and the others are not?
because it's true...? that's literally what it means to be speaking of something that is true.

>Prove to me atheism
See
>I'm not atheist

Thou shall not tes thy sir thy god

It's true? Then Dagon worship which was for Mesopotamia, later became Oannes for the Canaanites, as well as Aten the religion Akenaten introduced to replace the animistic gods of Egypt that the Hyksos dynasty created.

Attached: defendthis.png (720x537, 109K)

>Muh club
End it now, faggot.

All of these are "true" if catholicism is true

explain how God's Jew magic works

>I will spend the next 45 minutes BTFO atheists.

How will you do it? By refusing to defend your point and demand evidence of atheism like you've done with me even tough I'm not atheist.

Christian arguments, everyone, he actually is expecting for the other guy to defend his assertion that he never made.

When you start a debate, you're supposed to be the one giving out the points.

well that's clearly not what that verse means. To test to see if something is Good, is to see if it is from God. To put God to the test is, well, putting God to the test, it's it's own thing that has nothing to do with checking whether or not a thing is good.

Time to activate your cognitive dissonance.
Hermes Trismegistus warned never to codify the sacred knowledge and never cast pearls before swine, but since the Habaru fucked everything up we now have complete idiots pretending to know everything because they believe the bullshit they were indoctrinated with.
moses didn't exist
jews didn't build pyramids
god isn't a burning bush or a fiery tornado
jesus is a myth
allah is a concept ripped off from aten
and at the center of it all is a tribe that called themselves Snake.

Attached: Cognitive Dissonance.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I dunno man that sounds like complete bullshit.

No testing then, you only test them to see if they comform with doctrine, but you don't test your god himself.

Useless test

why?
Is it because you never researched anything about the faith you protest to believe in?

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

Why does God use magic?

Go ahead and dismiss the mysterious. No one's stopping you. Or capable of explaining it to you.
Sociologically religion is primarily about shared societal values. That's a good start to your question. Your highest value is your god.

You can BTFO atheists but how will you refute a Buddhist

Attached: 1543384050668.jpg (600x417, 57K)

you have no idea what you're talking about. You're not thinking of things realistically, as to what it means to put God to the test. This is a thing that reprobates tend to do, and you shouldn't do it, that is what it is saying.

45 minutes of a christcuck embarrassing himself... amazing but not uncommon here

no need to, atheists btfo themselves to God

no, because it clearly seems like bullshit. Doesn't seem historically accurate and more like a meme made by enemies of the church.

>You're not thinking of things realistically, as to what it means to put God to the test.
Putting god to the test is very important, lest you be worshipping an unscrupulous demiurge or a false god

Observe what he triedReference:

Christians can't because there's a plausible theory what Jesus teached was a modified form of Buddhism. The theory was that Buddhism somehow made its way to the middle east and Jesus might have heard about it and took some of its ideas.