Start a new job on Monday

>start a new job on Monday
>already getting emails from my new boss asking me stuff
>lying in bed on my last free weekday as the wagies pitter patter about, expending pointless energy
>I will have to be one of them soon

I'm crying bros.

Attached: 1556602317799.jpg (986x995, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBVggGXGxxc
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in that cagie, wagie

Good luck user

but think of the 10-15 grand you'll have in 52 weeks, you can buy a holiday, a new computer and 2 whores.

that money belongs to the landlord, goyim

Because of rent and other expenses, if I spend money wisely I'll be able to save about £400-500 a month.

>10-15 grand you'll have in 52 weeks
kek

Attached: 1540178957786.gif (400x480, 452K)

>Because the world owes you a living

wow, all that in exchange for a year of your life
That's a great deal.

That's right, goy.
Now climb into that cage and make me some money

Lying in bed after going out and getting twatted.
Have job
Software dev
Have full flexibility on hours and location
No-one even mad that I didn't turn up to work today, as long as work gets done
Gonna take myself to spoons for brekkie now

Waging is not that bad

welcome to the wage cage boi

>software dev
stopped reading there. pls kys asap

u jelly or wot?

Not just your landlord, your government.
>what's that, you thought you were going to earn 4x retard wages because you aren't retarded and create valuable new things? lmao, pay it all to your landlord and taxes. you're so privileged, goyim!

make your own food from scratch, make batches you can cook once a week and put it in a freezer, just boil the pasta and eat in 15 minutes.
after bathing use that wather to flush your toilet and clean your floor.
put an extra sweater during wintertime to save 3 a 5c°, walk around naked in house to save on wearing clothes for nothing, nobody sees you anyway
if you have a garden, turn that soil!
if you have enough room to pot some plants to eat do it, not only saving money but it nurtures your soul, maybe even influences you to actually want a garden and live healthier
save even more!
:D

I have a friend from high school that studied software development, got a high paying job,
quickly rose in the company and was a manager.

The problem was that he hated the job so much that he tried to commit suicide after a couple of years.
Then he quit the job, holed up in his apartment for several months and started going to therapy.

Now he work as some low-level administrator at a warehouse earning a fraction of his previous job but is happier than ever.

Thank god I didn't get tricked into the codemonkey grind.

Why tho?
>You don't add meaning or create anything useful
Rather than give you the spiel about how products I create help people etc. I'll instead say that I am saving the money up to best provide for my future wife and kids

Most jobs aren't meaningful, I may as well enjoy myself in a comfy office with lovely colleagues doing something I enjoy, certain in the idea I can provide definite meaning in the future

Attached: 0ne4pra6s4821.jpg (749x799, 52K)

See
I love my job, I love my colleagues, I love my work. You don't have to code monkey, just work for a startup.

If you stop enjoying it, just quit and use some of the cash you have to travel for a while

Attached: n20nn1pammx21.jpg (1242x2208, 187K)

actually, when defrosting something, put it a day ahead in your fridge,specially for meats and fish for hygenic reasons and if you have pets, that way it will defrost normaly and your fridge will consume less energy for keeping cold

Maybe you’ll only be able to afford the one whore, or two older ones perhaps.

>he hated the job so much
He didn't hate the job, he hated his coworkers. They were shitskins who didn't speak english or know the first thing about software development.

>startup
cringe
enjoy burning out i guess

You're a part of society now..the best thing to do is to subtlely red pill your coworkers while being oblivious and weeding out who is an NPC and who isnt.. you'll still check the internet in your free time as usual

I used to browse pol and watch mexican cartel execution videos at my previous office job and my boss happened to be some spic who previously worked for Lufthansa.
He said that its probably him that needs to adjust to our culture and way of having fun.

>after bathing use that wather to flush your toilet and clean your floor.
Water is like $1.50 for a thousand gallons

>inb4 kike
working is good for the soul. men dont become great and fulfilled from lying around smoking weed.
good balance day is:
8 hours of work
8 hours of play
8 hours of rest

however, working in a job you hate is fucking horrible. if you're young, work in whatever you can, and wait until you figure out what you like to do. there's so many ways of making money, it's an abomination to suffer while you're doing it. do it with something you love.

Don't cry my friend.

Attached: pep308.gif (220x184, 88K)

youtu.be/zBVggGXGxxc

I’m at work - just arrived 22:40 - straight to shit posting. I’m having a spat with my boss. She’s a massive psycho bitch empress and I am wondering whether I should put her over my knee for humiliating me in front of the employees last night when she drove past me and left me standing here instead of taking me home, my battery was dead and the standing order for my rent worked out a day before I get paid from a couple of sources so I had used my last £10 that morning and so had to walk home from the middle of nowhere when she left me. I had waited from 4 when I could have left until 6 to go back with her and there were people watching too. I felt terrible because I still don’t know what her problem was. The office girls all visit to pet my pupper and I’d had a property viewing yesterday morning so I was dressed to kill and then it was so hot I got down to a vest, I don’t know if she’s jelly or what, those little girls all have BF’s and aren’t my type. I like bad girls and rich girls.
She texted me last night to say she was getting an early start so I should bring myself in today. Then this morning she’d obviously changed scitzo personalities back to normal and was texting and phoning me so I ignored her.
I do security when I’m not doing this. But this I think has run its course and I’m out of here today ASAP. I don’t do humiliation and now I have & people know that I’m not indestructible that’s game over for me so I couldn’t stay if I wanted to - and I don’t. Everyone will want to be cheeky next. Hey OP - apply for my job (lol, that’s got me smiling again) ...oh shit here we go just as I was feeling better. Ordered to breakfast but since she put it like a suggestion I’m staying here. When I get her in private and she’s not everyone’s boss I’m going to strangle her a little bit. For her own good of course. Corrective throttling intensifies in 3..2..1...
Wish I’d saved some of the money :(

I would be alright with if the 8 hours of wagecucking included commute time. Without it, it's realistically 10+. Due to that fact, I'd much prefer a default 30 hour work week. If anyone wants to work more to get more shekels, let him, but 40 hours a week as a default working time is too much all things considered.

>get job making 19 an hour
>still living worse than neet
fucking KILL ME

Attached: fml.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Not in euro land. And if they think we're gonna save them again from their stupidity, they're dead wrong. We are only occupying them to enrich the military industrial complex and we will pull out the moment shit goes sharia.

>19 an hour
Those are amateur numbers. But don't worry, if you earn anymore, 1/3 of it will go to taxes and you'll be paying $1500+ rent.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Mfw rip op.

Attached: 590D5611-0ABF-4D12-8714-3D77DB6EB050.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)