Addicted to my Witch ex

Would you guys date a practicing witch?

My ex and I have many unresolved issues, and I refuse to enter a relationship again with her until they are addressed.

I find her so intoxicating. She has a way to light a fire in my soul. I feel very strongly about her but I am contemplating if I should just cut it off before I go down this road again.

Has anyone else dated practicing witches? What are your experiences?

Attached: w.png (368x592, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZNE-7DyLJ5w
ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/psychonaut-field-manual/
youtu.be/sVFP1WC0LKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut her off and burn some sage before her love spell takes a hold of you

I had a feeling I needed to do something like this.
Could you tell me more about the love spell and sage?
I will start looking up where I can get some as I haven't the faintest clue.
Is the love spell a legitimate thing? I know nothing about witchcraft.

OP here. Is there any particular way to burn the sage? Once I receive the sage I am just going to go outside and burn it.
Will that suffice?
Also how regularly should I burn the sage?

Better burn sage inside, waving it around where the two of you live.
Better ask /x/ for more details.

I don't live with her. Do I have to burn it in her house too? I will definitely burn it where I live though.

Yeah; you're looking for magic. And you'll probably find it.

Is it worth it? I don't know. See, you think it's some kind of aesthetic, but the fact is that the witchiness is actually real, and that's what's driving you.

Sure, you can play it cool for now, and for as long as you want to, but the fact is that there's there's something going on that you just can't control, and maybe you're drawn to it beyond your own good senses.

Just give up trying to hope that you are still in control, user.

You're not.

You never have been. Just be grateful for what you have experienced.

So mote it be. Learn what you can have learned and then let it go.

Nobody has the corner on this market.

Your soul is something you have to figure out for yourself.

No witch is going to give you any answers you don't already have except to bind you to them.

Whether you are bound forever or for a period of time is up to you.

Your ex is probably just some hot chick who is pretending to be a witch, though.

If she's not, then there's not a lot you can do but to learn from her and try and maintain your sanity.

Being the other to a witch who would make you hers is a tough place to be, though.

It's not like she's repentant or particularly remorseful in terms of what you mean to her.

Lol; it's a terrible place to be.

She definitely wants to bind me for life. She has already tried and I narrowly escaped. (Back then I was not aware of her being a witch)
She has been the biggest thrill of my life but I don't want to see where this path leads.

I agree. She is not a fake witch. I have heard her speak of her "grandfather spirit" or some shit.
What do you mean by being the other to a witch?

>Has anyone else dated practicing witches
I try to avoid dating LARPagans
Everyone should

>practicing witch
Do you ride the short bus or something? Your ex is a fucking retard and so are you.

Attached: 1562383025583.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

>She definitely wants to bind me for life.

Well, life is a long time. I have been bound by one who had called me out for life. She fell to one who she could not contain. I watched her fall for him. It was the worst thing I could have imagined, but after very long, I gave up. I wanted freedom from her, but she refused to let me go.

I don't know if I will ever be free.

youtu.be/ZNE-7DyLJ5w

>I have heard her speak of her "grandfather spirit" or some shit.

Yeah, you should probably walk away.

Maybe there is a grandfather spirit.

Whoever it is is not you.

That's the trap.

Being the other to a witch means being the one who they have decided upon as an other.

It's probably an honor, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Which witch? There's a lot.

Pro-tip: LARP is basically what you can't imagine being real, but like a bunch of people can and do.

What the fuck bullshit are you spewing?
لعنة على اسرائيل و موت للكفار
That's a curse you fag

Hmmm. I really couldn't ask you beyond which witch as I really don't have any knowledge of these things.
I would like to try and understand what kind of witch I am dealing with.
Are there any descriptions you can give me? I could describe what I know of what the witch I mentioned does.

This is true. I don't put much stock into it but this female lives by this stuff.

>لعنة على اسرائيل و موت للكفار
Curse on Israel and the death of unbelievers.

Yawn.

Like, if Israel or the death of unbelievers mattered, then would I? I mean, like, my life is shit, lol. I don't give a shit if you curse me, because the fact is that my existence is already really disappointing. What is that, Arabic? Like, I don't really give a shit, lol.

Curse me all you want. I'm literally not scared.

I'm mainly laughing that you called me a fag, lol. I mean, who cares, lol? You're so precious.

>This is true. I don't put much stock into it but this female lives by this stuff.

Oh, so you're at the point where you have to either ascribe to it or not.

The funny thing about it is that she basically requires that you either accept her as a goddess or you can fuck off because she's really sure that there's another who will.

In that case, I'd recommend telling her that you don't actually thing she's a goddess. I mean, if she were, then you'd be a god, right?

So, if you're not allowed to be one, then it's hardly fair that she'd be allowed to be the other.

I've read all the stuff. It's not that compelling.

This thread is some serious concentrated autism, and yes you are fag. Fuck you for posting such retarded nonsense. And that was an example and not necessarily specific to you.
>Curse be unto Isr*el and death to Infidels
FTFY

Attached: D-KN7bMXUAMjUts.jpg (480x686, 64K)

*think*

>and yes you are fag

I mean, lol - I have literally no interest in other penises, but I guess you gotta believe what you gotta, lol... I really don't care. Sure, I'm a fag. Totally. Lol.

What's with the arabic, though?

Do you think it means anything special?

Like, nobody gives a fuck about it.

Oh, no, here comes some Arabic to shame me, oh no, how do I not give a shit? Oh, yeah. Nobody gives a shit.

Lol, I almost forgot.

True. Yeah I am willing to say goodbye to it all. I dont think I will find another woman to stir my soul quite like her, but that is fine as what I ultimately want is to raise a strong and healthy family.

Honest answer here. Don't fuck with magick, it'll bite you. If you wish to protect yourself from spells, start with a LBRP. You'll find a wikihow on how to.

Arabic is the language Jabril spoke to Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) when he dictated the Qur'an word by word to him and thus infinitely superior to this foul mutt language and
because you're a pasty wh*te cuckboi that should be beheaded for your faggotry. Insha' Allah some muslim bull will come to your house and put you in your place

الحياة أكثر تعقيدًا مما نتخيل

There's no such thing as magic.

>Don't fuck with magick, it'll bite you

Also, don't start a land war with Russia.

And while you're at it, don't mess with a Sicilian when death is on the line, Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....

>you're a pasty wh*te cuckboi that should be beheaded for your faggotry

Yuppers. Behead me. Fucking please, lol. How do you get so swoll, lol?

Put me in my place. I fucking dare you, lol.

Like, who do you think you are, lol?

You're so adorable.

It's really cute watching you grasp at straws, lol.

I guess you don't mean anything at all to me.

I dont want to be involved with magick. I dont want to deal with spirits. I fell into this as I thought I was dating an honest woman. It was not until it was too late that I found out she was avid magic ritualist.

Bro, none of that shit exists. Stop being a little pussy and grow some balls.

Ok buddy

You don't get to choose. Not believing, or not practicing, is a question of semantics. If you live as if it's true, you can at least gain some understanding and control. The Occult is easiest summarized in one simple statement:

>to influence change in accordance to will

You don't have to do anything, just be mindful when ever people wish to change anything that'll impact your life, which is all the time, your whole life. It's what humans do, including your ex. How it's done is a matter of personal preference, and what makes it worth believing in is a question of what works for you personally.

>I found out she was avid magic ritualist.

So who cares? You play along with it and you probably get a surprise when she hits you with the magic. It doesn't mean that you have to subscribe to it. I mean, you weren't dating an honest woman. Most of them aren't. Most of them think that you believe they are special.

And they are, by they way. Sorry.

I am contemplating what you are saying. I am trying to understand it more to have increased control. I know I can only do so much. I'll just be as aware and present as I can each moment. I'll also continue to reflect on everything as often as I can.

If someone is casting rituals without being honest with you about it, its malicious in my eyes. What good can come of it for the victim? I dont subscribe to it which is precisely why I want as little to do with it as possible. I just want to protect myself and keep it moving.

>I am trying to understand it more to have increased control. I know I can only do so much. I'll just be as aware and present as I can each moment. I'll also continue to reflect on everything as often as I can.

Oh, you're so so cute. There's nothing you can do, though, lol.

There's nothing you can do. You're in love, and there's not a lot you can do about that, lol. You'll learn. That's all you can ever do.

Just don't be an NPC, and make informed decisions. You are more powerful than you might expect. Giving other people the power to decide things for you is part of it, and you should always be careful.

If you wish to disarm this whole thing, it might be a good idea to read up on the Occult. It's actually quite a lot of fun, whether it's real or not. I'd find a free PDF of 'Oven Ready Chaos' for a quick and simple intro to Chaos Magick, which is a poat-modern meta-system of practice.

If comics is more your thing, there's this:
ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/psychonaut-field-manual/

Lol. No! I wont accept it! Last time we got tangled with eachother it nearly meant the destruction of my mind and my life.
I know there are things beyond me, but that will not stop me from trying.

Thanks. I will check it out.

youtu.be/sVFP1WC0LKM

Yup. Keep up the good stuff/

I guess it just sucks wanting to die because of things you weren't allowed to do, lol. I mean that just seems like bullshit, right?

Does anyone know about sex magick?
I think the girl I am with is using it on me. She is the hottest chick I have ever been with and she just blows my mind in bed.

You’re all fucking retarded

To follow up she always make me repeat what she says after her.
"This is your cum. You own this dick." etc.

I meant this occurs during the act of sex.

i find it a little weird if someone is larping 24/7 but if you're into it man go right ahead