History of violence

>history of violence
>violent murder charge, unprovoked
>history of failure to appear in court
>out on $10,000 bail
didn't the dumpster duo get hit with a massive bail? white privilege

Attached: 12162202_web1_CBishop.jpg (1050x700, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzszXWRFQog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$10k bail

how did this happen

how could she afford it

is there some (((law firm))) that focuses on getting people of collar out of jail?

Attached: cadesha.png (724x373, 387K)

Google "bail bonds" to learn more about how jews manipulate everything for money.

better yet, look at how many bail bond services are in Vegas, looks like there's more bondsman than McDonald's

>is there some (((law firm))) that focuses on getting people of collar out of jail?
Yes, there are plenty companies which will pay your bail. For a few percent interest, of course. And since Americans are born into a system where it's completely normal to take loans for everything, nobody questions it.

Google recommended me over 90 businesses nearby after searching for "bail bonds". I'm in North Las Vegas.

>people of collar

If only.

Attached: 1557957621439.jpg (1080x685, 88K)

Ok i'm having a conspiracy theory moment

is it possible that some (((organization))) is taking care of liberals committing crimes?
i mean, who would expect of her to pay her bail debt back -
(inb4 the irony)

is such a conspiracy within the realm of possibility?
it would have to involve

-policemen
-lawyers
-judges
-policians, at the local level
-policy makers

...OK scratch that

There is such an organization.
It's called the Democratic Party

Attached: openborders-6037.jpg (999x461, 51K)

How does someone charged with murder get out on bail?

This is some crooked ass bullshit

why does the thumb look like one of those astronaut mugshots

Liberals fuel the prison industry, which in turn feeds the judicial system, together they keep wages down by flooding the market with cheap labor, or paying prisoners $0.25/hour to work.

You have to do some crazy shit to not be out on bail. Bail isn’t the full price the court sets initially and the costs vary incredibly based on how your trial goes. Only people that get denied bail are big time crooks that are reasonably likely to be able to leave the country and/or are notorious/likely to continue killing like 6ix9ine or ted bundy

She killed a defenseless senior citizen. Lets be real. She’s a black woman and will get a slap on the wrist 10ish year sentenc and will serve 5-6 years.

Can anyone else believe that this woman is 25 years old? The real reason she killed the white man, age 74, is because he looked younger than her.

So?

I thought she was 50, easy.

Didn’t that gay zoomer rapper just rape an eleven-year-old and not kill anyone?

They pull this shit with the Sudanese in Melb, they all get off with slaps on the wrist regardless of the crime thanks to Jew judges.

I believe she's innocent. How about you?

Yup, just like O.J.

You retards realize that bail does not mean "get off of all charges", right? It's cash you put up as collateral that you get back when you appear in court else it's forfeit. You still have your fucking court dates and original charges, you're just not sitting in jail waiting for it.

You have organizations like Innocence Project or Protect Dindunuffin.
But yeah you have people out there that openly aid people who have done wrong and play up the innocence card to get them out of hot water.
I wouldn't be surprised, with all those witnesses, that some greasy lawyer pin sexual harassment or racial comments on the old man.

I believe she should be lynched. There’s video of her shoving an elderly man of a bus. If there were any justice she would’ve been dragged off the bus and lynched from the nearest street light. Niggers do not care about getting convicted of felonies and cannot think far enough ahead to consider it at the time of their crimes. If niggers faced immediate and severe consequences for typical nigger behavior, you would see the crime rate plummet in a few months.

>the penalty for saying “nigger” is death
Das rite!

She should be executed

Niggers never skip bail

The problem is that her bail is 10,000 dollars for a fucking MURDER charge, against a senior citizen no less. Niggers skip bail all the time too.

Attached: 1557791370557.gif (364x400, 1008K)

Niggers actually believe that gives them just cause to assault or kill someone.
I've seen it used as an excuse to LEO.
I've seen it be used as a defense in courts.
It's even more prevalent now with these goons making Nazi claims.

Can we get a source on it being $10k?
I saw the bail set at $100k on a news page.

Stuff like this is why I have zero faith in the justice system and feel I live in an enemy country now. I keep imagining if this was my 70-something year old father and having to put up with this corrupt system if some ape murdered him.

I sincerely wish the worst possible misery on every leftist in this country.

Also this Sheboon has a kid, who was present when she shoved the old man to the pavement.
I'd bet my left nut they went before some limp dick judge and got swayed by the sob story of "muh bebe need his mammy."

Another bit of shit to stick in your craw.
The old man died a month later due to the fall.
The defense could try to claim he died of other causes or it they play up manslaughter building excuses around it.
"It was just a light push." or some shit.
Defense lawyers, especially ones that defend niggers, are scum of the earth.

The “it was just a light push” defense won’t work on account of the video evidence. Then again, a left leaning judge could throw out the video evidence for muh feels n sheeeit.

Might make sense. They only have to pay 10% of the set bail amount. So if it was 100k, she would get out by paying 10k.

I wouldn't doubt it.
Not sure how liberal Las Vegas is but the media not just local but national keep saying "allegedly" and "accused" when the video literally shows the pitch shove the man out of the bus.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzszXWRFQog
You don't get more clean cut than that but defense lawyers will try to spin it no doubt.
And if a judge throws the video out because some asinine reason like it was too public or some shit something should be done.

Also, is there any sauce on anyone, anywhere, saying the bail is unfair because she's black?

kek