"Iceland unironically belongs to Ireland"

"Iceland unironically belongs to Ireland"
Change my Mind

Attached: IrishEmpire.jpg (1079x708, 263K)

Ireland belongs to Britain.

Iceland belongs to Canada

your mouth belongs to my dick

The American continental shelf is rightful Icelandic clay according to European tradition. We have the first valid claim.

why dont you concentrate on your own foreign occupation first. dad isnt even allowed to carry spoons anymore, i dont see whats stopping you.

Your sisters ass belongs 6 inches deep on my fat cock you potatonigger subhuman

op DESTROYED

Ireland is a shithole, just a worse version of Britain

Ireland should be a Scandinavian landscape

Iceland and Newfoundland and Greenland should unite, desu

It has us bases on it, England surrendered it to us during ww2 out of desperation

All you Euros talk about rightful clay. Might is right and you have no might

Attached: 428DC2F3-D894-49FE-8C03-0BD4B959AD00.jpg (500x306, 34K)

Why? They're old norwegians. We don't want Iceland tho. We had a discussion during the recession if we should just bail out Iceland and sort of make Iceland a part of Norway. Not like we'd own them, but more like a brotherhood alliance. It was turned down for some reason. I guess it's because Iceland doesn't habe much to bring to the table other than tourism, but they own alot of the sea.

You think you can defeat europe? Fucking lol. You can't even defeat vietnamese rice farmers or afghan cave men.

goblin talking out of its shart encrusted arse as usual, id like to see you start shit with Evropa bitchboi

Ireland unironically belongs to Iceland. The vikings conquered you, established all your major cities and defined your culture for centuries.
Change my mind.

based Icelander

>make Iceland a part of Norway
I wish it happened. Iceland is integral to our history

You got BTFO by Indians. Shameful if I'm being honest.

Attached: indian killers.jpg (400x600, 139K)

I guess it's harder to kill women and children without Chinese gunpowder and smallpox blankets.

Implying the potatoniggers could even take back their own country

Iceland isn't even a real country
They got hutthurt Denmark controlled them and then kicked the Danes out and turned their sovereign state into a corporation but putting a president in charge

Evropa?
Go back to Germany Merkel, fuck Continental Europe. The Anglo is superior to those subhuman apes. They've been conquered and subjugated for thousands of years whilst the Anglo kept his blood pure.
This is why the Anglo is superior to all, Adam was an Anglo and so was Jesus this is a fact

Change your own mind you dumbass. If you need others to feed you information instead of being able to do research for yourself you are nothing more than a pawn.

FPBP

Attached: 1512229235755.gif (554x668, 11K)

what's up with those weird ass city names? why can't they just call their cities after ice creams. I mean it's "iceland" already, at least make the names fit, not those fantasy names

Iceland belongs to the aesir.

you mean non-uniformed combatants who all look physically the same as civilians? Color me surprised, a fucking Norwegian...stick to cruises and pleasing Arab men, Norway.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)