You can't MAGA if you're anti-LGBT

theamericanconservative.com/articles/gay-rights-becomes-part-of-the-trump-agenda/

>Gay Rights Becomes Part of the Trump Agenda
>The president takes a stand against anti-LGBT foreign governments and progressives balk.

>no wall
>no lock her up
>couldn't stop the caravan
>take away bump stocks
>increase funding to israel
>pursue neo-con foreign policy

at this point it's no different than hillary
the election was rigged from the beginning

Attached: 151125211939-donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac-00002009-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 92K)

>at this point it's no different than hillary
Hillary wouldn't have infringed 2A out of fear

Attached: 1550661032483.png (967x720, 374K)

Of course she would have. Kek

she would have done it nonetheless

Attached: gas.webm (800x502, 2.65M)

same reason Obama didn't do it. They needed to use a republican to soften the blow.

>the election was rigged from the beginning
I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so.

The system cannot be fixed by political means. Anyone who is offered to you as a candidate is part of the swamp.

>the election was rigged from the beginning
Yea never trust a billionaire that is tied with the Jews. Should have seen that coming a long time ago

i wont be voting next election
that's for sure

>Yea never trust a politician
Fixed.

Good.

it gets better

Attached: 1557964220680.png (618x598, 295K)

wrong pic

Attached: 1558101261473.jpg (1242x933, 397K)

It’s obvious to anyone that knows anything about subversion that the plan is to promote a big open and welcoming gay community in Africa so these third world savages don’t have more kids. Anything to reduce the Africans population explosion is a good thing. So go trump turn these niggers into fags, hahahaha

Attached: 4FEB2C87-A8D1-446D-B537-09939914F6BF.jpg (750x501, 87K)

>Implying.
You and I both know they will stick their dick in any warm hole and this will change absolutely nothing. You can try to dress it up as 4d chess all you want.

Attached: E7E02D9B-7614-4CD4-854C-0E8E87C2EA82.jpg (1024x923, 95K)

This one draws a clearer picture.

Attached: 1550736761415.jpg (705x205, 34K)

holy shit, that's worse than i thought
globo-homo agenda being pushed hard while we're being flooded with spics

You cant MAGA if you're anti-Semitic.

They have destroyed the non/low skilled market so now they are moving on into skilled labor with the new bill.

Kill all faggots

No one can go to Washington and get much done. The system is totally gridlocked and systemically corrupt. We're experiencing the worst of democracy right now. Trump has done alot more than other Republicans, but thinking that he can get everything he ran on is foolish.

so strange. folks cutting their dicks off folks taking it in the ass, folks sucking dicks and taking pictures. new times. man you have to worry if you go to bed with someone whether their pussy is real. end times?

Remove the T and you'd be correct

i'm disappointed he didn't do more during the first two years when he had congress majority
at least he could have passed the budget for the wall back then

Then who the fuck should mutts vote for then?
Give us a solution, OP

I would vote even if really would be a fucking plant, just alone to make all the fucking anti-trump spammers angry.

Cope harder fag.