SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE
POCKET FULL OF RYE
FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS
BAKED IN A PIE.
>inb4source
BEHOLD!
MY OLDEST Jow ForumsCAST COMETH.
IF YOU EVER SHILLED AGAINST THE PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT
NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO WIPE YOUR DRIVE.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

THE PEOPLES LEADER RISES

Attached: 20180602_210537.png (947x796, 749K)

What are you talking about?

Attached: 20190517_043707.jpg (1080x633, 200K)

he actually thinks the Q thing is going to be fruitful besides a handful of people being arrested

Attached: 1549848308022.jpg (746x548, 27K)

You don't understand who I am.

Attached: 20190516_114420.jpg (1196x696, 295K)

Is that you Solomon?

Shlomo?

Varg

>he thinks Q is real
>he thinks the Q thing will be fruitful
>he thinks the Q thing will be fruitful beside a handful of people being arrested
>he thinks the Q thing will be fruitful beside a few dozen congressmen
>he thinks the Q thing will be fruitful beside ending one measly intelligence agency like the CIA
>he thinks the Q thing will be fruitful beside just a single former president or two facing 12 man tribunals and hanging on national tv
>he still thinks that the federal government being scaled back to 1 percent of 1 percent of its previous size and the Fed being abolished and a hundred thousand spooks in gitmo has anything to do with Q
>haha MIGA boomer

Bolton you old dog, give us a Biblical happening.

hey dumbass I know Q is real, it's most definitely a mossad/cia psyop that is not even deniable. you have all these fucking goons acting woke but won't even come close to the JQ, but hey fuck Iran! we're waiting.........we've been waiting for 3 years now

Bump. I’ve no idea what’s going on but by God there’s something in the air tonight

I fucking hope all that happens, but fuck man, what proactive accomplishments can you point me to from the past 6 months?

if you don't have a suicide pill, you're one of the fall guys.

Attached: suicide msm edition.png (276x275, 33K)

Attached: 1548559499886.png (1000x1000, 347K)

>AftersourceNOTHINGHABBENING

Attached: 1557652798194.png (485x374, 233K)

shlomo schekelberg?

You really should trim your Pubes this is 2019 .

>Bolton is posting on 4chin

Attached: devilfrog.jpg (474x654, 26K)

I remember when shills said no one would be arrested.
Good times, good times.

Take your meds walrus!

that's not Bolton...

THIS IS BOLTON !

Attached: Captureb.jpg (98x130, 6K)

it's mr wictor

Trump HAS TO go full press. No quarter given scorched Earth. Let there be NO SURVIVORS and NO CLAIMS of " i was just following orders/ it was JUST my job" Ignorance and claiming ignorance gets you pushed to the head of the execution line.
TRUMP HAS NO CHOICE. He has to do it them NOW because if he leaves any survivors they will come after him, his family , his friends & associates and generations of the above. Round them ALL up and lock them away and execute those that are the worste. TRUMP has to make the punishment DO AWFUL that no-one will ever consider pulling this crap again. Bye bye shill niggers, bye bye cia niggers , bye bye FBI turncoats and most of all BYE BYE SHARE BLUE/ MEDIA MATTERS. Id be a mental train wreck if i were in their shoes.

#ISAACKAPPY !

Attached: 1426087813-2731761604_m.jpg (450x338, 61K)

And yet no one has been arrested

Another boring thread.

>Things That Definitely Will Happen Because Jow Forums is Always Correct, for 500, please

Ok what ever happened to war with Iran last week?

We will be, for antisemitism, before any of (them).

Julian?

>soon
Prepare you anuses

shutup kike

Attached: trumpcuck22.jpg (527x629, 36K)

Where the hell is that picture from? That looks very similar to the room from the video Kappy posted before he offed himself.

there are 4 threads espousing the black man's penis as the superior organ. 2 'why do you love canada/ why is canada so great threads' 2 canada famine threads and a 'why dont ayys ever talk to joos' thread on the catalogue right now.

Hey Roger.

That was Actionable SigInt.

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.
More talk.

tell me about longitudinal electricity, electrogravitics and mind control via these suppressed areas of physics

Not my Department.
I can however, transfer you to Men Who Stare at Goats Department.

oh vey

This is Durham.

Great. You're an old dude with grey hair. Congratulations.

Enjoy posting while you can leaf. Trudeau is coming for your free viewing rights

What mustache trimmer do you use

You have an Ambassador who will Pay Denbts.

waiting in epic q thread

Same one you do, Sir.

>SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE
>POCKET FULL OF RYE
>FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS
>BAKED IN A PIE.

Attached: 220px-Sing_a_sing_of_sixpence_-_illustration_by_Walter_Crane_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_18344.jpg (220x275, 24K)

Attached: 1548495353393.png (680x680, 182K)

Loved mythbusters dude

>has been saying it will happen this week since 2016
k....

>implying Durham has been shitposting on Jow Forums for the past 2 years

yeah nope

Ireland witht he wins.

Is Downer getting arrested?
Which is the least corrupt Aussie party to vote for?
And when does the world get its media back?

But they're already moving the goalposts to "some" to get ahead of it. Good sign.

>Unironically believing that treasonous elements will be annihilated in the year 2010+9

Unless USSOCOM finally grows a set of balls an take down these politicians it's not happening. Too much dirt, too many cushy jobs, too much wealth and too much power to lose; the second someone makes a move they'll crush the dissenter.

Besides, we all know the ones who are corrupt and we also know that any prosecution against them won't stand up in a court of law because of technicalities and underhanded loopholes not available for filthy plebeians like us. Nothing is happening until the military is on board with a select few politicians/leaders and decide to eliminate gigantic swathes of politicians/CEO's/Judges/Bureaucrats and whatnot.

What do you think about war with Iran?

Stop posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529036186372.png (512x464, 497K)

What happened recently that Trump went full *enough* mode? The abortion bans, the deportation force, somethings changed

Maybe his hands were tied during the fraudulent investigation

I hope thats all it was, desperate stalling tactics from the guilty, Ive seen it before I know how depraved they can get when the writings on the wall
I was losing hope, but words are like farts, hot air from an asshole that stinks, only actions matter. It seems the dems are basically throwing this election cause they know theyll lose, but they have to keep their base riled up and distracted and emotional. Im actually impressed theyve been able to hold together this long, its impressive the democratic party didnt dissolve into infighting by now, Bernie's stolen delegates long forgotten

The opposition wants mayhem before the 2020 elections, trump going to war with iran and preparing 120k force is fake news.
The russian underwater nuke will be a constant threat, the mexico border falling would destroy the south's trump votes immediately, the economic downfall is another plot they want.

Fuck jail, capital punishment all the way, Treason/Espionage Hang them high and Hang them long!

I predicted this. 6 million sealed indictments are being delivered by the US SPACE FORCE as I type this. COINCIDENCE? Trust the boomers. WWG1WGA -Q

Attached: 1555402843016s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

The Mueller exoneration. As long as that was going on, a lot of things he needed to do could have been portrayed as obstruction in one way or another.

I doubt they would do it, the jewish cum addiction is too strong and they became mindless golems masturbating Jared until he passes out exhausted.

Deepstate trying to foment. Blame Trump.
Smoke and mirrors for their Escape

Lol Brennan will be first

Wilfred Brimley you son of a bitch!

Is it finally happening?

Redskull poster I think you need to take a break from Jow Forums. You're losing your mind.

No.
It's over.