*Spits in your babies face*

youtube.com/watch?v=04dODveopi0

express.co.uk/news/uk/770227/Racist-spat-baby-mouth-shouted-abuse-white-mum-hate-crime-south-shields

What now, Jow Forums?

Attached: SPITTTTTTTT.png (618x694, 477K)

We just cant simmer the Zimmer can we?

Are you guys ever going to break out your cricket bats and assault spoons?!

Are you?

SAGE. this shit is old news.

We've had how many synagogue shooters over here, and self defense shootings barely make the news even in local towns. When ONE of you stabs a burglar its national news.

Brits used to murder each other for liking different soccer teams, but let this shit slide.

Fucking Italians bro.

they already did it once in 1776, they have you beat.

Your country is an unwitting slave to Israel, you routinely get your legs blown off fighting their wars, you send them billions in aid at the start of every financial year so that they can invest the money in US treasury bonds, you elected a nigger as president twice, you're around 50% "white" demographically, I could go on and on. Britain is in a terrible state and I'm the first to admit that but the arrogance of Amerikike posters is unreal, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. When are you going to just admit that the entirely of the west is crumbling and Amerikikes dick measuring contest online is just a form of heavy cope (you should also probably have the entirety of your penis before you go measuring it, also).
>they have you beat.
In what, fighting off a tyrannical system centuries ago? Good for them lol.

Attached: 1557949172029.jpg (350x350, 13K)

Which wars are isreal's

>Which wars are isreal's
Are we going to pretend now that the US is not their golem?

Attached: 1514383071509.png (480x502, 270K)

The blood boils

Attached: 0ef3d533471b967ce8ab1e720a92b86d--medieval-knight-medieval-life.jpg (736x552, 60K)

You're the one making the claim.

America = Israel, also where are the WMD's in Iraq, are you still looking for them?

>You're the one making the claim.
What claim? It is literally common knowledge, don't play dumb, although I know it is easy for you. Also see:

More like you Christcucks would apologize for being white and start licking nigger toes like they were Brazil nuts.

Delete these

There were WMDs found. There’s pictures and testimony. But nobody gave a shit because the press had long gone onto ragging on Bush for other things.

>The golem comes to the defence of his master = "Please master, cum in my mouth again!"
And you have the gall to call anyone else cucked.

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

Still haven't answered my question. If you had any common sense you'd know that Bush was just finishing the job that his daddy started

>2017

We know Iraq had WMDs. We still have the bill of sale.

>We know Iraq had WMDs. We still have the bill of sale.
Still not justification for invasion and wastage of our national treasure.

>Still haven't answered my question.
Yes I did.
>If you had any common sense you'd know that Bush was just finishing the job that his daddy started
Wrong, try again brainlet.

Attached: theeternalmutt.png (650x774, 320K)

The interesting thing going forward will be seeing how all the self hating whites handle direct assault by the very Darkies they make so many excuses for. Be sure to remind every self hating white that their "good intentions" have paved the road to Hell. Also be sure to ask them how they expect other whites to trust them, when they have been so anti white their entire lives.

Still haven't. All you claimed was that it was will known and that the Iraq war was an isreali war without giving proof

>Still haven't
Still have. You're either wilfully ignorant or playing dumb so you can argue for the sake of it, explain to me how you're not a golem for the Jews, I'll wait lil guy.

Pic related.

Attached: 1552907812349.png (1200x800, 177K)

You still haven't explained your case dude. You have to explain yourself before anyone takes you seriously

This is how you win; breed snd populate the planet. They get angry when they see a white woman with even 1 white child. Thats how rzre it is

Based

Yes, fight amongst yourselves while shitskins literally attack white babies

>Rezzas Abdullah
Surprised they didn't send the mother to jail. Britain is a safe space for Muslims, not for Christians.

Attached: 1554797384544.png (669x1054, 445K)

itt mark collet shills his wanktastic videos

>tens of thousands of white women are getiing raped by niggers every fucking year in USA
>hurr europe
you amerimutts are a joke

The entire operation was nonsense, but spreading Jew lies as justification just makes you a Jew yourself.

The lying Jew media insisting WMDs included only live nukes was Judaism. We found weapons. We found used weapons. We found manufacturing facilities. Nothing to justify destroying a puppet we put into power in the first place... but to agree with the jew's lies to make your point is going to earn you a trip to the ovens one day.

what dont you like about them?