How do we fight discrimination against single mothers? Men treat them really poorly

How do we fight discrimination against single mothers? Men treat them really poorly.

Attached: images.jpg (638x480, 60K)

Why would we want someone who makes poor choices?

>the black father abandoned me

Attached: 815.jpg (923x599, 513K)

After seeing women brag about having abortions this week I find it hard for me to post anything negative here

Pretend to be a liberal nigger lover, get her to fuck, have her give you a blowjob, record it if and only if it is legal in your country, and then scream WHITE POWER FUCK NIGGERS while you cum, and then show the video to her mutt son.

My sides; burn the coal, pay the toll.

Toll paid

Attached: 1557953390942.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Once you go black.....no one wants you anymore.

Lol

its nice when they do the advertising for us.

Only garbage tier women would make such poor life decisions. I see a lot of single white European women with biracial kids here in London and it makes me want to puke.

The entire text is just an attempt to justify her poor life choices lol.
She doesnt even see the reason why most men dont want this, everyone rejects her is just a racist.

Don't worry for the stupid OP, you will be at it all day.

>How do we fight discrimination against single mothers? Men treat them really poorly.

How do we fight discrimination against guys under 6 feet tall? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys with small penises? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys who don't have six pack abs? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys Making a regular wage? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys who are bald? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys who are nerds? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys who are incels? Women treat them really poorly.
How do we fight discrimination against guys who are virgins? Women treat them really poorly.
Ara~

Attached: kek laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

I see the same thing in Germany so i know how you feel but after i noticed that they are almost always single mothers it became funny.

Few reasons .... First, venerial disease is rampant in the black community. The fact that the woman has obviously had unprotected sex with a minority is a cause for concern. Scientific American published an article about the statistics.
Second, the woman has demonstrated a disregard for following social norms and family.
Third, The father of the child is still going to be in the picture. Showing up and visiting the child and stealing the pills from the medicine cabinet. Raising someone else's bastard takes a lot of commitment and the consumption of copious amounts of shit. Tommy Sotomayor did an excellent job explaining this on YouTube.

> biracial son
unclean!
unclean!
unclean!
> "They have no problem with me being a single mother"
lol. Huuuge problem.
> someone come deal with the problems I created for myself
Nope.
sage

They made a very poor choice when they decided to be a single mother, they must suffer the consequences of their actions.

Besides, single mothers are known to be unfaithful and lead to young boys today growing up without a parental figure in their lives which would either make them feminized onions boys who will get nowhere in life or comically aggressive and hostile to others because the internet/various forms of media taught them to.

They're a threat to society that should not be subsidized and much less respected.

>Dad is based
>Roastie cool wine aunt enables

Dumb ads bitch! :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1554068168558.jpg (400x525, 26K)

>the black father abandoned me while I was pregnant
EVERY TIME
I feel sorry for this thot though. She’s a perfect example of how the nigger memes are destroying lives. Where was her father when she was out getting fucked by homo erectus mixed trash?

>i'm 6 of the things you mentioned

Go date a few single mothers and you’ll understand why.

Attached: 8C9C95E4-0F98-4652-B754-AC94B5DA5FA0.jpg (310x310, 23K)

“I will discriminate against you, whore, for your shitty decisions” bonus point
>Obama mention as a good thing

already disowned her for burning the coal

Why doesnt she just fuck more black guys? I doubt they'd have problems with her mudblood son

There are plenty of beta orbiters who would jump into such a relationship, but she must have Chad. Hopefully the age of entitlement for women is over.

single mother of biracial son = incubator of proles

TOLL STATUS: RECURRING PAYMENTS ACCEPTED

Kek this, funny how they’re never in a hurry to get back into a biracial relationship, but when some dude doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life raising Tyrone’s bastard he’s the problem somehow. Weep for the culture

Attached: burned-as-at-stake-J2WT13.jpg (1300x1311, 153K)

Probably couldn't get an abortion after getting raped.

Why do white women fuck black guys in the first place?

same reason any women would fuck a dog or a horse, or have a rape fantasy: it's dirty, it's kinky, it's degenerate

>Its racist to not want to date a woman who has already produced an offspring
Why do women think men are cuckolds?
Also if this woman is so antiracist why did she specify the racial makeup of her child?

>black father abandons her
>she tries to date white men only now
>but white men are the problem

i would give that coal burning whore the time of day
even the nigger that left her knew she was nothing but trash

by executing all single mothers. If they don't exist they can't be discriminated against.

If people are so racist then why doesn't she find a good black ma... oh wait

>i'm not getting rejected because of my personality or status, I'm getting rejected because of my niglet son
ROFL this dumb bitch. Having a niglet son is the biggest indicator of her flawed personality, with that personality being an idiotic coal burning whore. Likewise her status is being a mother of a niglet. Women are literally incapable of seeing reality.

Right, it's racisms fault I don't want to raise some other dudes kid.