Why did black areas and communities look nice before the 1980s?

They looked like nice places to live and the black families that lived there were two parent homes, they worked, they went to church, they looked after their yard and home, there was no graffiti, etc

Look at the same areas today and they are war zones.

Was it literally just drugs? How did these areas change so much from the 1980s onward?

Attached: african-american-experience-chicago-2.jpg (750x496, 77K)

Bump

It was the 1960s onward. The elimination of segregation killed American society.

Cause we started to embrace nigger death culture, started putting abortion clinics on every block, started more social programs. Two ways to fix the nigger problem. Ban abortion. Stop social programs and stop drugs flowing in. This problem can be solved over night

They were encouraged to have single mother households in order to get generous benefits and keep voting Dem back in the 60's I believe

They burned their real neighborhoods down to the ground in the 1960s race riots. So, they moved white people out of some older neighborhoods and moved negroes into them. Whites moved to the suburbs.
Don't you know about the race riots? The discussion was "make the pie bigger" and give the negroes a share (tribute) or send the almost all white army in and clean the streets out of violent negroes.
We went with paying tribute: affirmative action, welfare, section 8 houses (to pay for the move to older white neighborhoods) ect.

Welfare simultaneously turns all males into tendy NEETs and makes them have to compete with the full confidence and security of the United States Government giving a woman free shit to fail at life i.e. be a single mom.

They had only just moved into those areas (built by whites).
The black mans resistance to degeneracy has always been low and when whites stop culturally enforcing it we get the modern nigger.

Attached: 401.png (852x944, 70K)

>meme flag
>ban abortion
Nice try shlomo

Attached: 1557936035811.png (600x600, 17K)

>Hey little niglets, I’m Joel Baum from Life magazine, hold hands together in front of this relatively graffiti-less building so I can take your picture.

>They looked like nice places to live
Yeah, y'know, anything van be good if you just boldface lie and it.

Not far enough back. Slavery was the colossal fuckup at the start of the nation that poisoned everything afterward.

Black communities were hell in the 70s. The 70s are underrated is terms of shit decades.

They weren't nice, white people just lunched people who weren't

Jews getting into the music and music production business with african Americans. They basically changed the culture overnight to one of drugs, prostitution and violence of people who are predisposed to violence anyway.

Single motherhood.
Young men >must< have fathers involved.

That was before insane welfare handouts became the norm, up until that point black people were hard working, getting married and raising traditional families. They had self respect and pride in themselves and their neighbourhoods because they'd earned everything they had.

Now they are just dumb welfare retards who don't care about themselves, their kids or their hood, BTW welfare addicted whites are almost as bad, not quite because they still have a certain level of intelligence, but yeah, welfare turned the lower working class into scumbags.

I personally have more respect for a career criminal than a welfare cunt, as long as they aren't directly harming others, pimps, scammers and other hustlers are at least out there off their arse trying to scrape a living.

If you're on welfare you really are the lowest of the low, human dog shit.

Single motherhood was a symptom of the jews changing culture for financial gain.

ye olde well-behaved pre 1960s negro is a total myth. there is a reason people fought desegregation tooth and nail. negros may been better than they are today but they were still pretty bad.

Walmart opened its doors in 1962.
Say what you want about crack cocaine, hip hop/gangster culture, or police corruption, I still think the biggest factor against blacks in the US were places like Walmart undercutting the prices of the primarily black owned and staffed business that honest black men worked at and up until that point, poured money back into. Without that fiscal loop, the foundation urban communities built themselves on was disintegrated and all the corrupting influences poured in during the aftermath.

CIA drugs