Adolf Hitler

Why did he call his country Aryans and adopt an Indian flag?

And why did he form an alliance with Japan?

The more I look at it, the more I think this guy was an incredible loser.

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/auschwitz-midwife-stanislawa-leszczynska-saint
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does Israel still use the flag Hitler designed for them?

>starts a war that gets 80 million goyim killed
>steals billions in gold from neighbouring White European countries
>kills no jews. Puts them in camps far from the front lines
>Prints tons of counterfeit currency, even for this "allies" who are selling him war consumables
>lost the war
>Disappears into thin air

He's a fucking kike agent

Attached: hitler jew.jpg (1131x1600, 363K)

Also forgot to mention
>bombs civilians and white European cities

Shut up jew

Because the nazi flag is a sythian flag and the scythians who later became Europeans went to China and Japan and took their symbols. The symbol is spread all over the world by the scythians. That's why its banned they want us to forget.

Attached: Hitler gay.jpg (500x707, 141K)

Look at what a jew he is:

>During the war, Portugal was the second largest recipient of Nazi gold, after Switzerland. Initially the Nazi trade with Portugal was in hard currency, but in 1941 the Central Bank of Portugal established that much of this was counterfeit and Portuguese leader António de Oliveira Salazar demanded all further payments in gold.

>mass of it was counterfeit
>counterfeit

Portugal was the main supplier of tungsten to the germans.....

>Why did he call his country Aryans and adopt an Indian flag?
because he was fucking stupid.

>leaf
Fucking Toronto Mohammed detected

go suck blood off a mutilated baby penis you dirty fucking kike

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!
I'm BTFO'd!!!

Got an actual argument or just shitty insults??
drooling.brainlet.gif

1. The swastika is not exclusively a indian nor did it start there symbol it can be found all around the world and in europe.

2. Why is forming a alliance with a nation with simillar enemies and goals "pathetic" exactly?

> the country was he wanted was called Germania and being aryan is a racial feature
>alliance with japan cause they were pretty based at the time
>both states hate commies
Why am I explaining this to a jew dick sucking burger?

Attached: 1557760651026.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

I can't understand how anyone with a functioning brain, can't see this kike piece of shit, for what he really is.

Unless it's jidf spamming these boards with hitler crap to pay homage to their hero, and trick braindead whites into thinking he's a "hero"

>Leads the world to war where whites fight for a white ethnostate against whites
>85 million whites die
>because the bugers, russians and britfags were so stupid to destroy the nazis
>world is complely fucked like today
You must be proud that the nazis were defeated.

(you) trying to imply I'm a kike piece of shit , like Le (((Fuher)))??

jews go to comfy camp, as Europe burns and dies

>pic related

Attached: reality-of-auschwitz.png (640x437, 315K)

>Commandant of Auschwitz, being hanged in public, for providing jews with comfort and safety, far from the front lines.

Where's Le (((Fuher))) ??
WHO KNOWS!!

Native white germans kept dying even after the war, cause they followed (((hitler)))

forgot the pic

Attached: Rudolf Hoess the commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp, is hanged next to the crematorium a (972x1600, 315K)

Country of israel founded May 14th, 1948 cause Le (((Fuher))) was just SO MEAN to those "poor" "oppressed" jews....

The oldest swastika ever found was in Ukraine. It spread to India through the Aryan invasion.

For Muh WHITE Ethnostate and Le (((Fuher)))

>Berlin
>dead german

>h-h-h-he had germany and germans best interest at heart!!
>r-r-r-read Mein Kumstain!! He said jews where bad!!
>i-i-i-it's other white countries fault!!

Attached: 1493915777174.jpg (584x469, 239K)

You are MORON.

>Why did he call his country Aryans
Because he used ancient Indian technology to build warplanes
>adopt an Indian flag?
The symbol on his wasn't a swastika. It was a bent cross. It was a Christian symbol
>And why did he form an alliance with Japan?
Because he had no relevant allies at all

All these dead men, from germany, who can't carry on their Aryan heritage and make white babies for the White Ethnostate vision of Le (((Fuher)))

jews got their own ethnostate....

>i-i-i-i-it's the fault of other white countries!!!

Attached: a6ekf3bl75az.jpg (985x529, 156K)

THUMBS UP for Le (((Fuher)))

Attached: 6gj2srnqm7e01.jpg (750x930, 109K)

With all your logic are you forgeting the holocaust. Which you and your Allies stopped?

Also, why did Hitler genocide Jehovah's Witnesses and Gypsies, but not genocide niggers?

Jehovah's Witnesses and Gypsies being worse than niggers? That's just a total WTF.

>i-i-i-if germany didn't have sanctions put on them, from World War 1, (((hitler))) wouldn't of had to break them!!!
>h-h-h-he just wanted a white ethnostate for germans!!!
>O-o-o-other white countries got jealous!!
>h-h-h-he should've been allowed to do whatever he wanted, including breaking war treaties, cause germany caused WW1

It's a cool fucking spinny thing if Hitler didnt ruin it I'd use the swastika on my flag it's a cool fucking logo

No jews died in the holohoax

Check this out history.com/news/auschwitz-midwife-stanislawa-leszczynska-saint

>During her two-year internment at Auschwitz, the Polish midwife delivered 3,000 babies at the camp in unthinkable conditions.

"death camp" or jew baby mill??

>thinks aryan flag and country flags are related

Attached: 1557903135546.jpg (600x759, 59K)

Why is an extermination camp, birthing 1,500 babies a year??

>Schindler's Ark is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally, which was later adapted into the highly successful movie Schindler's List directed by Steven Spielberg.

>historical FICTION about Auschwitz
>FICTION

fiction; noun
literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

All civilization stems from the Aryans, and it includes Indians and Persians and people who you might call brown because of thousands of years of conquest and invasion, but are nonetheless offshoots of the Aryan source.

he was a controlled opposition with a mission (which he successfully accomplished)

This, another symbol of the Scythians (Aryans) was the dragon, which spread as far East as China and as far West as Wales. Why are we forbidden to know the true history of our race?

the country is not called aryans and thats not an idian flag
how degenerate are you?
and why do armies need allies you fucking stupid retarded piece of shit
he did not start the war you fucking leaf