DHS released 1,100 illegals into US every day last week

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/homeland-security-releases-9k-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-8-days-1-1k-released-every-day/

Attached: 1558053788879.png (918x1258, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/border/2019/05/14/hundreds-of-african-migrants-protest-for-entry-at-texas-border-bridge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this sustainable??? That sounds like a recipe for collapse

yes

do you have an issue with it?
why not stand outside the detention centers and wait with your rifle?

>glownigger false dichotomy

Or just primary Trump's lying traitor ass with Kobach. Get fucked

Reminder that Trump has chosen to destroy this country instead of saving it when he had a golden opportunity

Time to use all those guns

Reminder that the Ninth Circuit ruled that Trump can force spics to wait in Mexico for their asylum hearing, but instead Trump is sending them to cities where they then spread out into white areas. Trump has total legal authority now to stop this problem but is deliberately choosing not to.

Yea we're fucked

Natural and organic

Homeland security releases Jow Forums illegal aliens
>help our poor brothers

He recently made a twit saying he may send them back "soon"

> DHS released 1,100 illegals into US every day last week.

But why? Can't they just send them back?

Pablo here, I just wanted to say, still not tired of winning!

Legally, Trump has absolute authority (even getting the blessing of the Ninth Circuit) to force all of them to wait in Mexico. Yet Trump is deliberately pumping them into the interior where they go into white communities and disappear forever. 87% of them do not show up for their "asylum" hearing. Trump knows this but is releasing them into the US anyway when he has perfect authority to make them wait in Mexico instead.

Why bother? What are Trump's base going to do, vote for a Democrat?

breitbart.com/border/2019/05/14/hundreds-of-african-migrants-protest-for-entry-at-texas-border-bridge/

Other than on kikebart i havent heard one single peep about this. No threads here nothing on tv or the radio. Nothing. Really butters my bagels if you know what I mean.

There was a thread on this. Funny how Jow Forums rips kikebart for being boomer Israeli central (it is), but specifically one guy, John Binder, is constantly dropping massive redpills about the ongoing invasion. It is a very good site for that reason alone.

Kobach could primary Trump easily.

Trumptards will defend this
>No wall
>Trump busing in illegals and dropping them off

Why not clean pedros cock and let him move in too

Are whites really this retarded

>in b4 Nigger hate thread

All liberals are fucking white.. No nigger is advocating Pedro and carlos illegal immigrating here

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO WANT THIS NO LATINO OR NIGGER IS PROTESTING FOR OPEN BORDERS

But Obama

He is releasing them in palm beach and broward here in FL.. those are the libshit zones

Perfecto

MIGA

>Trump breaks border wall promise
>Buses in spics by the boatload

Derr diss iz good.. Dat'll teach dem spics tryna migrate here.. Free tour buses instead of deportations.. Derr orangeman good

Whites.. Your traitors to humanity and a threat to yourself.. Common sense is cryptonite to blockhead caucasian freakazoids.. Ice nigger trash

They spread out to white areas you fucking piece of shit. I'm seeing them out where I am relatively far from the local sanctuary city. Fuck you and fuck Trump

Based!

Whites are fucking niggers dunked in bleach.. Pure retarded trash who argue about everything and have zero common sense.. Go eat yellow snow and die.. Stop letting your retarded cunt women running our nation into the ground you eternal cucks.. You are the biggest threat to the white race not jewish smurfs with small hats.. Fucking nigger retards

Based accelerationism.

The problem is women ever getting the right to vote. Boomer and now millennial white women swallowing kike propaganda and voting for racial and national suicide.

And trump would still be running
What are the republicans gonna do? Split the vote?
I fucking hope so, all those people crying for a third option sure as fuck are going to think that maybe, just maybe, that's gonna shaft both parties for once

If your government is vetting them and then allowing them in, then aren't they actually legal immigrants?

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

You can thank democrats for that. In the last budget battle, they forced through policies to reduce the number of beds in detainment facilities along with tons of restrictions on who can be held and for how long.

If you want it to stop, vote in the goddamn midterms from now on.

>And trump would still be running

A primary is the race that determines who is on a party's ticket. If Kobach beats Trump in the Republican primary, Kobach will be running. The odds of Trump trying to run some independent, third-party campaign at that point when he would lack all the resources of the Republicans would be miniscule. Trump was already self-funding and burning through money, so he isn't doing that again.

So it's jews fault ultimately

Trump signed the Omnibus, which he could have veto'd, and then he signed another budget that prevented separation of family unit (aka fake family claims/using a child as a prop). Trump is 100% responsible for all of this. He is a lying kike faggot blaming everyone else because he is actually pushing NWO harder than even Barack Obama or George Bush.

No the problem us they dont face real problems in life

No fights
Gets spoiled
Acts like a victim when in the wrong and people still defend them

Even when they commit murder they just cry in court and get 5 years probation

White men are cowards and blame-artist..incapable of being loyal to the man in the mirror.. Self hating scum

dumb nigger

Yes, and they'd do the same mistake twice in a row, first thinking that trump isn't a real republican nominee, and then thinking that trump as an independent without the republican ticket can't race and win.

Go read the comments on Breitbart. Even the dumbass, gullible, retard, Israel-loving, fat, spineless, anti-white boomer dipshits on Breitbart realize Trump conned them.

I am a dumb nigger because illegal immigrants would be deported under my rule?

If a black person goes to mexico illegally he would be immediately arrested or unable to find work.. But a fat spic with 80 kids can become a legal citizen because they walked 90 miles? FOH!

But I am the nigger right? Whites can't agree on anything that has to do with common sense YOUR THE NIGGERS

You know how many insurance claims my insurance company has paid out to illegal spics hitting my car? 3..

I am sick of taking the blame for spics running me over with their cars because white nigger cops take illegal immigrants side OVER THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS.. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING TRAITORS

YOU ARE PAYING INSURANCE CLAIMS TO ILLEGAL SPICS WITH NO INSURANCE OVER YOUR OWN PEOPLE. IF I GET HURT I PAY 100%

but Trumps busing in millions of wetbacks into "sanctionary cities" like fucking wetbacks can't leak out to rest of america..YOU ARE A STUPID NIGGER WITH NO COMMON SENSE..

Based Trump MIGA!!!!

I agree with this. The fact that something like blacked even exists, let alone is celebrated, is telling. There is something deeply wrong with white men allowing any of this

Based and MIGA back fellow migapede!!!

All "white" race traitors who side with illegals over their kind need to go on a list.

Good for them on realizing
Doesn't change the fact that the people that most of those people voted trump in districts where trump lost, or in districts where trump had a cozy 10 points lead

MAGA bro

Attached: kjk.png (813x745, 1.12M)

Not really. Trump is going to get blown the fuck out in the upper midwest swing states that he barely won. Read Breitbart comments on articles about Trump's "greatest numbers ever" comment. They hate his guts for that. Specifically for pushing legal immigration when they thought he would cut it.

Whites create these giant powderkegs with theor own actions then blame jews as a release valve.. I dont like jews but jesus dude

Whites cant agree on basic truths.. Everything is some sort of debate

>should i let black guys fuck my wife
Debateable

>should i let spics usurp the law because they walked here

Debateable

>should I let my kids be dragqueens and dance in adult strip clubs

Debateable

Its pseudo-intellectualism and a false sense of security
"Everything is up to debate because whites are such deep thinkers.."

That thought process is suicidal

Right wing cops would do the same thing its in their protocol to release spics into the wild like pokemon or something.. If a illegal immigrant hits your car he can't be arrested even if he is drunk

Its a secret law

But kikes injected this shit into popular discourse through control of information via academia, media, and government over many years. It took time for these topics to become "debatable."

Jews a regular people who feel like their entitled to be rich assholes and use shady business practices.. Theyre looking out for their own people using immoral tactics

Whites would beat the shit outta black slaves if they tried to read to keep them down.. But eventually it stopped.

Israelis are the jews you guys hate.. They're in infancy stages of their nation.. And no nation is altruistic in the beggining.. Israel is a hotbed for crime and scammers..

If you are altruistic as a nation from the beggining the neighboring tribe always violently takes over.. This is why Israel is a subversive POS bevause Britain and the US allow them to do whatever they want..

If you think your jewish neighbor is part of some secret banking cabal who eat childrens adrenochrome or something your just projecting..

Israel wants us to fight their wars.. They need american men to be tough and fertile they need us strong to leech off of us.. Why would create this week class of transvestite men cucks if they want us to kill every sandnigger for them?

Whites subverted blacks with slavery, jim Crow but didnt profit from it.. Now that jews are doing it without lynchings.. Whites are butthurt they couldn't profit off of their hatred

This story is worse than the Holocaust

>If you think your jewish neighbor is part of some secret banking cabal who eat childrens adrenochrome or something your just projecting..
I work in a large city for kike bankers. I work in a service sector that is heavily jewish. Every single stereotype is true, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if some kikes were so degenerate that they were eating kids. Their degeneracy, greed, deception knows no bounds.

The Act of Congress establishing the DHS needs to be repealed. Clearly it is a treacherous organization.

Muslims throw gays off buildings

Blacks shoot people over parking spaces

Spics put each other in acid filled oil drums

Asians eat dogs and rape little girls

Whites smoke meth and diddle kids

No race is perfect everyone commits evil acts.. Jews believe in being selfish and you act like they have magical mind control powers.. Stop listening to them if you don't like em..

You don't take tax advice from Wesley Snipes do you?

You don't let a catholic priest lecture you on babysitting little boys right?

Jews are entitled assholes who think They're special just like every other race..

Jokes on you. They have all been fitted with tracking devices, In order to locate the hive.

It seems like he is trying to make the Democrats look like fools at the expense of citizens. I don't think it will work.

the beaners are spreading out like parasites they are to surrounding white communities. trump is yet again fucking over whites as hard as possible. he is worse than barack obama.

bump fuck drumpf

As long as it' s sanctuary cities, who gives a crap.

They're spreading out to white areas. I live a ways away from a sanctuary city to which Trump is sending these parasites, and they're showing up in my little town. Homeless vagrant spics. We have some homeless already and do not need any more, especially when they are stupid, filthy, hostile spics.

>durrr they're going to da sanctuary cities, btfo!
>i love goblins flooding into my nation!
>4d chess!

Are you people literally incapable of moving yourselves to the point where you think movement is impossible? A goblin wave will always diffuse. They aren't going to stay wherever you dropped them because the local slave labor market gets flooded, so most of them leave for the next city.

All part of the PLAN guys.

Based and redpilled! WWG1WGA

Why am I paying to keep pedro detained?
Why are these facilities even existing
Kick them out you kike