President Trump: If it was up to John (Bolton), we'd be in four wars now

KEK
So this is how the neocon dream dies....

Attached: Wah wah no war.png (595x665, 323K)

You can see the disappointment on the faces of the blood-thirsty chickenhawks.

This!

july 21, 2020

bolton is to trump as inuyasha is to kagome.

Attached: 1557973368022 (1).png (639x639, 462K)

What's Bolton's problem? Seriously, a real answer would be appreciated.

Attached: 1557872560590.gif (482x800, 29K)

>fill cabinet with known warmongers
>be surprised when they want war

The left was right. Trump is a moron.

Attached: E0111CCF-B1B6-4D11-839E-AA8168278117.jpg (750x738, 112K)

>trump gets him because he knows hes batshit
>must restrain him because hes batshit

its going according to plan, when he needs him he will be the best person alive for the job

Attached: JustZOGmyshitup.png (510x683, 686K)

a more descriptive term, originally warhawks were those who wanted to bring the fight to our traditional enemy

ENGLAND!

>when he needs him he will be the best person alive for the job
watch Bolton refuse to war with England

Why did Trump, who doesn't want endless wars, nominate Bolton, a warmongering faggot frothing at the mustache to send more Americans to die? Kind of funny because he keeps denying him, but why would he put someone so against his ideals in that position?

>hire guy who is known for getting off on sending young men to die for Israel
>be surprised when he pushes for war with multiple countries
Trump is truly retarded as fuck

Due to the paltry "talent" pool existing in DC and the fact that his preferred NSA, General Flynn, was one of the first casualties in the deep state coup against his incipient administration

Yo what's with that 4 sabotaged oil tankers any new Info on that or memory hole in progress

(((Them)))

Why bring a rocket launcher to a poker game? Because.

Would be hilarious to see Flynn get redeemed and Bolton fired

>o ill get that regime change donald, one way or another

Attached: boltonlaugh.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

All those neocon blue-balls for nothing. Sad!

Wouldnt shock me. President is really pissed about the witch hunt and I'm still trying to comprehend why Fake News went hard and heavy with a random clickbait story about him cooperating with Mueller yesterday. Seemed designed specifically to try to manipulate Trump's impression of him

Because it's funny

He wants them because deep down they’re right, the rest of the savage subhuman world doesn’t deserve rights but Trump has a heart and just wants to build up defenses.

the way i figure, its cover. deep state and globalist shits want trump to #SUBMIT. take on one of them to placate them, at least temporarily.

think Pence and various others from the 2016 campaign. they either were brought in to do a very specific job or they were a favor/eyecatch.

note how his tune shifted last year during the heat of the russia sham probe. now its over and he's talking shit again. the Palestinian peace deal that got the kikes riled up a while back just got brought up again.

to troll the muslims on Jow Forums

good cop bad cop

idiots cant see this

high IQ post

>take on one of them to placate them, at least temporarily.
Trump is a retard for thinking you can placate a Jew

Two possible reasons. One, it lets Trump play good cop to Bolton/Pompeo's bad cop. After they threaten to glass other countries, he can come in and be the reasonable one, offering to call off the dogs if they'll play ball.
Two, he figured Bolton had other skills and connections that would legitimately make him good at other aspects of the job, and his lust for war didn't matter since Trump never intended to let him have one. Just as in his businesses, Trump doesn't care whether you agree with him on everything as long as you do the job he wants done. And because of the neocon dominance of the establishment in recent decades, it's not like there were a lot of non-neocons with a high level of experience ready to step in, other than Flynn, whom they managed to sideline temporarily.

Art of the deal lads,

Trump has more negotiating power if he's holding back a bunch of genocidal neo-cons

jews for real bribed him

He is a cum rag of the jews. When he dies he will immediately be set alight in an astral hell.

Iran could attack at any time though, that's why he keeps Bolton around.

>Iran could attack at any time though
Israel, not USA. We don't give a fuck.

>Iran could attack at any time though
Kys you retarded boomer

That's probably true, but right now he's very much alive and waiting

Because he's a mutt who let other, more unscrupulous mutts get into his cabinet.

>blood-thirsty
They ain't blood thirsty, they just want shekels and can't get it without starting a war for their masters.

He is a whore like anyone else in government. Wars make everyone who invested in the military defense contractors. The ruling class loves starting pointless wars. What a coincidence.

>four wars
oddly specific
where?

Ive been waiting a long time for the news Boltin was fired while taking a shit or something like that Trump fires people the best

Keeps fuckers on their toes. They know the one thing keeping Bolton from starting nuclear war is Trump holding the leash

China, North Korea, Iran, and Vuvuzella

Attached: 1556128843710.jpg (800x450, 139K)

digits confirm new war incoming based on “intelligence”

Neocons seething.

Attached: 1556809533774.png (750x1020, 162K)

>North Korea
>Iran
>Venezuela
>our hearts

Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, Russia

The jews will just find more whores he fucked and plaster it in all the media they own and soon the bombers will fly and Armageddon will have begun.

why don't we drop immigrants on Iran
it would be funny
just push them out of a plane
watch them fall to the ground and die
make the Iranians clean them up
it isn't war, it's just a human garbage disposal system

The 4th is obviously Syria

Venezuela, Iran, Syria (which did kinda come true), and probably NK.

Definitely not fucking russia or china, that would be completely unprecedented and very much retarded.

BOLTON ON SUICIDE WATCH

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>earth
>wind
>fire
>water

Attached: bolton.jpg (800x445, 51K)

Checked and he is a neocon that served during the bush administration and has been praised by Israel ever since.

a... a philosophers stone?!?

makes me wonder if Trump put Abrams, Bolton, Pompeo, Haspell and Shanahan in place to make them out themselves and 'show' the public who the real swamp is

Shanahan as Sec Def is just shameful.

>they're not true conservatives but neocons
Remind me again why every conservative politician or president started or supported wars?

lmao

Attached: 1550119690076.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I'm curious at this point if Trump is going to drop all the neocons if he gets reelected. I'd love to see Buchanan and Webb get in but it's doubtful.

>remind me again why wars start when democrats control congress, the only branch that can formally declare war
ftfy

He is old as fuck and just wants to see the world burn before he dies.

Why have a dog just to keep him on a leash?

he's a rare example of a true useful idiot. he really truly believes all the neocon malarky about democracy etc. without a speck of irony. he's basically the diplomatic andrea dworkin

"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses."

Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

this is a good take.

A cancer known as Wilsonian Intervensionism.

It starts with some fucking christcuck retard thought that just declaring war on countries to fuck with them wasn't good enough so we'l say We're doing it for democracy.

A lot of boomers unironically see this as America's destiny. It was a mistake.

America will never know a president again as great as Trump. Trump comes 2nd only to one other American and it is very very close... George Washington.

Good luck Americans

Attached: B1143397-0EA5-4422-B121-6A65F3984E9C.png (727x432, 615K)

>remind me why republicans gave the Republican president a blank check and unlimited war authorization powers 16 years ago and while they certainly bitched and moaned about it under Obama they never formally voted to revoke it
Ftfy

NOOO! ISRAEL DEMANDS BLOOD YOU CUNTS! GET TO IT!

He's got the taste of blood on his lips

China
Iran
Australia
North Korea

>Pick the most hawkish National Security Advisor and Secretary of State you can find, putting them in the position of power they've always dreamed of.
>Intentionally cuck them for years by not giving them the war they want.
Lmao what a chad. Part of me thinks he appointed them just because seeing them squirm is amusing.

Honestly we should have gone to war with China instead of Afghanistan and Iraq. I dont think we can pull it off now

top tier armchair analysis

fucking hell trump just get rid of that fucking warmonger your supports dont want this horse shit

BASED TRUMP DELIVERS AGAIN

LET’S HERE IT SHILLS WE’RE ALL EARS HAHA

Venezuela

Bolton is best deterrent. Every country knows Trump has a restrained, bloodthirsty psycho he can unleash at them at any moment.

"Hey, you foreign motherfuckers, Bolton here already has 4 books worth of invasion plans to 4 fucking different countries already nicely typed up and on my desk."

Because trump would have to nominate a democrat

USA doesn’t need to luckily. China doesn’t have a navy worth of shit and China oil game is same as us, complete shit. USA has #1 navy in the world and top 3 oil game in the world. China is a doormat to USA. All USA needs to do to defeat China is turn off Iran oil.

Because in the event we need to engage Iran or anywhere in the middle east, Bolton is the best option. Like a gun, you have it and hope you don't need it but you're fucking really glad you had it when you do need it. Bolton will end the middle east if we need him to.

Good cop bad cop

It is good to hear that Trump opposes Bolton.

Bolton is such a faggot, trump should make him wear a dress to work. I'd vote for trump if he did.

War in Syria didn’t “come true” we have less than a thousand people on the ground being human shields against the Turks. Assad was not even close to being toppled

picturing trump yelling release the boomers as he unchains Bolton is hilarious

Thank you based Greek

Attached: t_aee84b55f1f8955738441d94b9d02428-imagegif.gif (154x255, 31K)

Genuine question.. Trump knew damn well Bolton was a neocon fuck wit... So why did Donald hire him?

Same reason people buy pitbulls, to scare other people. Bolton is trumps Pitbull but can trump control him? Bolton has a lot of deepstate connections in the CIA and other agencies.

>I used to be a Blumpf supporter :^|
>Now he doesn't do anything for us :^/
>B-b-blimp isn't doing a-anything. :^[
>M-muh J-joos! >:^[

Lololol shills are on suicide watch.

Attached: 1523677171810.jpg (512x599, 79K)

It's been explained several times in this thread. Are you too stupid to read and only pasting in text from the discord?

why did he hire that warmonger faggot?

He cannot be stopped, neither can stories about him. (pic related)

Attached: #1 New Release - Impeach Trump and Die.png (750x1334, 612K)

>Lololol
>im 12 btw AhaH

> Canada
> Australia
> Israel
> Haiti

Attached: hahaha.jpg (400x280, 20K)

>so it's actually a good thing to be in just one or two.
It could go either way.

>china doesn't have a navy worth shit

nigga doesn't know what the bugmen can do

Attached: 33342C1C-2A85-47CD-A944-AD3C45B10140.jpg (625x352, 30K)

Trump is a mentally ill retard with no views or beliefs and just wanted to be President

*Craves Rabbi penis*

Attached: Kike sucker.jpg (225x225, 10K)