She makes a very strong point that nobody on Jow Forums could refute

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

She makes a very strong point that nobody on Jow Forums could refute.
Why not just get a vasectomy if you want to save a life? More girls will want to have sex with you, it's also reversible when you finally want to have children. And it the very very very small chance it's not, just freeze some sperm and that's it.
muh damaging the body
And the pill isnt?

Attached: HMUMH.png (15 KB, 571x144)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/vasectomy-reversal/about/pac-20384537

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

reversible
It's not.

James Collins
James Collins

they are, but the reversal surgery is much more complicated (and expensive) than the vasectomy itself

Attached: 1558059675793.gif (1.69 MB, 500x375)

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

I actually support this because it will lead to extreme violence, civil war, bankruptcy and end to feminism once and for all.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

No one is messing with my balls, son.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Yes it I you cretin. A urologist works in the same building as mine, talk to his staff all the time. They offer package deals, snip and option for reversal. Don't talk out of your ass.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

research circumcision

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Getting a vasectomy doesn’t involve intentionally killing an innocent human being.

Wow, debunking that argument was easy.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Why should I get a vasectomy when I don’t even have sex?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

a lump of cells that can't think, function or do anything is a human being

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

surgically reconnecting the vas deferens, assuming 100% success, is necessarily worse because scar tissue is unavoidable

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

It's not even that much more complicated depending on the surgeon. If it was a clean snip the first time, and you didn't fuck up the recovery, it's an easy suture to connect the vas deferens back together.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

So? It's just a small sacrifice. Or should women take pills for their whole life and suffer the side effects constantly?

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Why can't pro-choice women accept the responsibility of their decisions?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

So mandatory going under the knife is preferable to self control?

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

No one is asking for tying tubes of women. It's a fucking no abortion.
Your agreement with her fallacy and the fact that you think she is right only shows how retarded you are. I suggest lighting up a cactus plant and shoving it up your ass

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

"it's just a snip." this is the same kiked up logic used to justify circumcision.

the answer is to use a condom, retard. control the birth yourself, it's your duty as a man not to entrust a woman with the fate of your legacy.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Vasectomys usually can't be reversed.
Suprise suprise tying up internal organs isn't good for them

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

I don't think women should suffer. I advocate for exterminating them quickly.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Mandatory tube tying.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

The more time passes after the surgery the less are the chances of a successful reverse.
It's similar to freezing eggs. They promise women that they can have children whenever they want but in practice the frozen eggs very often die.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Just use a fucking condom, are people that retarded?

Attached: 1363163858925.jpg (26 KB, 731x565)

Justin Green
Justin Green

It must be nice to have a double digit IQ

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

My sperm arent people
Babies are people
Either way, abortion means more dead negros, so lets keep it around

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

kys. this fucking clump of cells meme is retarded and shields what actually happens to fetuses as they are torn apart during abortion. a little growing squirming red human is no longer just a clump of biomass unless you're willing to call the same to all other things.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Allow them to make their own decisions then
Their body their choice
Women don’t just decide to get raped either

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

And if we wanted to end all human suffering instantly, we should all just kill ourselves. What's that? People are still alive? Oooohhhhhhh! This argument is retarded.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

not understanding the science of embryology

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

My penis is not another life.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

but men are already encouraged to not have sex ever because we're all rapists so no need for this drastic step.
if women ruled the world, there would be no war
lel

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

We want abortion!
how about birth control
NO WE WANT ABORTION
why not adoption
NO WE WANT ABORTION
give it to the father
NO WE WANT ABORTION
keep your legs closed
NO! ABORTION!
can you at least do it right away and not wait 5 fucking months when it starts to feel pain?
NO! WE WANT IT ANY TIME ON DEMAND FOR ANY REASON
well common sense abortion laws are starting
THEN WE WILL KILL THEM AFTER THEY ARE BORN
is there ANY way you, as a woman, will take ANY responsibility for your actions?
NO! NOT OUR FAULT, BLAME and STERILIZE THE MEN

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Or like, all parties involved sex for the purposes of procreation.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Getting an abortion is accepting responsibility. It's a procedure that's unpleasant and something you go through when you have an accidental pregnancy that you do not want. It's not fun.
stop having sex and be an incel like me
News flash : People like sex. Sex also leads to accidents sometimes. How is it bad to end early pregnancy? Or would you prefer more children in foster homes that are basically glorified prostitution centers for pedophiles?
Some people are allergic to condoms or don't always have one when they want to have sex. Is this so hard to comprehend?
They're free to leave the body if they want. At that point that "thing" is just a parasite or a leech that's taxing a womans body. A woman that did not want to be in that condition and does not want to have or raise a child.
Yes. So it should be easier to just take a simple procedure. Imagine how many clumps of cells you will save whoah!!!

It's also hilarious how all of you preach for the kids to be born in families that do not want them and then give zero support to single moms or children that are put up for adoption .I guess your Christcuck values end right there?

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

even if the eggs survived the shock of being frozen at -80c, the freezer suffered no mechanical issues for N years, they survived the shock of being thawed, the cell mating worked perfectly in vitro with no mutations detected, AND implanting the fetus in the uterus was perfectly executed, it wouldn't matter. a woman with compromised fertility will more than likely miscarry

don't fall for any jew tricks designed to question your faith in biological reality. especially around the genitals, the organs that are under the most intense selective pressure.

OP's harpy is a hollywood actress, literally living and breathing by kike propaganda

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Cry more incel

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

I’ve gone my whole life without having a man ejaculate inside me, why can’t you?

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

We had this same thread yesterday, here's basically how it goes:
Side A- women should not go on the pill, not get abortions, not have careers, not be able to read or write, not be able to vote, and should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen at all times.
Side B- getting low time preference animals to voluntarily, legally, remove themselves from the gene pool with options such as their males getting snipped, is a good thing for all society and cannot be argued against with any current talking point from the left or right
Side C- my body my choice I can murder all the babies I want I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man except I need men plural to pay for my welfare babies

So Jow Forums while I know you want to be Side A, tell me, how do you convince people to agree with you? The barrel of a gun? No. Side B has no drawbacks, no downsides, and cant be argued against logically.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Sex isn't solely for making new life. It feels good and there's no reason why people can't enjoy each others bodies to make each other feel good.
but it's sin
I hope you don't do anything in life that feels good. If you play any games ever, eat anything tasty or feel any physical joy ever in your life, you're a hypocrite.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Leftists are already pro-abortion, pro-birth control, and pro-adoption. Retarded strawman argument.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

My penis is not another life, there is no need for it to undergo a procedure.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Roasties will never accept that a fetus "counts" as a human. They will use any and all excuses, no matter how flimsy, to convince themselves that they aren't murderers.

Attached: 1510184403451.png (27 KB, 722x628)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Vasectomies are rarely reversible and it's typical for a woman to compare killing their fetus to permanent sterility. Women are nothing if not fucking stupid.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

WE WOULD RATHER KILL YOU ALL THEN YOU PARASITE CUNTS WASTE ONE MORE SECOND OF OUR TIME

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

*than

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

prevention = termination
t. retard

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Those who get abortions shouldn't be raising kids. Abortions should be legal in conjunction with a hysterectomy.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

This. Wouldn't it be eugenics and youre virile extremely valuable and strong white DNA become dominant if all those "degenerates" abort the children they do not want? Imagine all the children you will be able to have! I can already see your girlfriends being so ha- AHAHAHAH
Jow Forums
ever reproducing
And what of that human when it's born? Do you help children who are put up for adoption? You sound like youre so full of compassion! I bet you support them with as high of a fervor as you protect clumps of cells.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

I see you listed a myriad of ways in which people can responsibly avoid conception, but, like, what about these fringe cases that make up a vast minority of situations?
I see you listed a myriad of ways in which people can be responsible, but, like, people like to have sex! Argument discarded!

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

The worse the better, yes

I was asking myself the same fucking thing

Yes, and that is the reason for thousands of years people could not have direct political responsability (which now seems those very retarded people as "evil")

Supreme kek

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

I bet if men were out killing babies women would scream bloody murder, not because you care but because you like attention, whore.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Why do you faggots always write this?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

What if we just made it legal to get an abortion but illegal to perform one? Then that avoids the whole 'muh body' argument.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

UGH, like, don't tell women not to have sex tell MALE PIGS NOT TO lmao incel virgin nerd you'll never be chad. Why aren't you paying attention to my feelings!?

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

you don’t think we should force a murderous procedure on an innocent child
so YOU should have to undergo a sterilization procedure as an innocent man

Sorry, no. Innocents should not have to undergo medical procedures that are designed to damage them.

Attached: 80C54271-56C5-40E1-A718-C3EB68669D95.jpg (1.08 MB, 2767x1888)

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

I actually do not care if people kill their unborn children. I just want them to accept that they're pieces of shit for doing it, and they are the sole persons responsible.

Attached: 1517025109762.jpg (34 KB, 420x626)

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

If you shill every DNC talking point do you get a prize? Is there a bingo card I should know about?

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

bet if men were out killing babies women would scream bloody murder
A lot of these pro-abortion doctors are male to begin with. In a number of cases, men actually ask their women to get abortions.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

christ now with the parasite meme. you are a fucking nigger. it is psychotic to think about the unborn like this. the woman chose this path barring cases of rape. sex is not the end all be all, and if fags want to fuck constantly with no consequences then they should commit fully to the new world order and sterilize themselves first.
another thought: why is it so important to try to dehumanize fetuses by calling them cell clumps, and then once that doesn't work just upgrade to "parasite" since you've now admitted its not just arbitrary biomass. they are little humans brought into this world by their sex addled mothers who have their cake and eat it too once they destroy the fetus and scrape it from the womb. the point is not that you must stop whores from nonstop sex, but to end their ability to create new life just to chuck it in the dumpster.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

it doesn’t. there isn’t a way to scientifically determine when life starts.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

I AGREE WITH YOU DO STUPID MOTHERFUCKER WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Sex also leads to accidents sometimes
Sex doesn't "lead to accidents" it leads to pregnancy and everyone over the age of 10 knows it.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

why not use a spiral you numnuts

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

INCENTIVISE THE ANIMALS TO VOLUNTARILY STERILIZE THEMSELVES
Sweeten the deal. $1000 for any male who gets the snip. 99% of non-whites would take this deal in a heartbeat, so would most liberals. We could be rid of the filth in a fucking generation, I don't know why Jow Forums isn't full throttle supporting this.

William Cruz
William Cruz

What he means is that it's not guaranteed. The reversal isn't always possible and occasionally fails. Vasectomies themselves aren't 100% guaranteed, either.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

A lot of these pro-abortion doctors are male to begin with.
It takes a female to make an abortion, all the male doctors in the world can't perform a single abortion without a women involved.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

not op but if i had an unwanted child i would put it in a walmart shopping back and swing it into a brick wall.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Agree.

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

This is the real answer but nobody will acknowledge it.

b-but the pill will injure me too!

Don’t take the pill

B-but I want to have sex

Use a condom

b-but not 100%!!!!

You’ve assumed that risk, unlike an innocent man or an innocent child.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Yes it I you cretin. A urologist works in the same building as mine, talk to his staff all the time. They offer package deals, snip and option for reversal. Don't talk out of your ass.
You are stupid beyond belief. I hope it's painful.

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

If a fetus is just a clump of cells, then that is all a women is. Their fucking purpose is to create people, which they fucking failed at.

Women are nothing but a useless clump of cell that don't perform what nature intended them for.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

This is actually based and redpilled.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

therefore fuck it all. ffs once the biomass has coalesced into a working reactive human (think little fetuses out of the womb that react when poked by the abortionist) that at least can be considered living and human. otherwise how is the baby born any different

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

so people uninvolved with the sex need to help deal with the consequences and or accept murder?

why not just you take personal responsibility for what YOU fucking do

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

All the "responsible" white men will get vasectomies and niggers will impregnate all the women. At least you'll know 100% the baby isn't yours though. Nice try schlomo.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

compromising your personal physiology, biology, and organs is the same as killing a lifeform growing in your womb
Not analogous at all.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

the world is overpopulated, we don't need more children

William Ward
William Ward

people uninvolved with sex
So men don't have sex? I never knew it's just the woman who is having sex. What do men do if they're not a part of it at all?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

the world
The third world is, the white world is NOT overpopulated, especially once we kick all the foreigners out.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

congrats psychopath

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

This is a false equivalence. If women were forced to get vasectomy but men weren't, she'd have a point.

Having men be forced to be unable to create a child with a woman is not the same as not allowing women to kill a kid that she is carrying because she fucked irresponsibly.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

when you don't want to be responsible for creating another human life you are then responsible for caring for, so you abstain from sex or use protection
versus
when you don't want to be responsible for creating another human life you are then responsible for caring for, so you pay a doctor to kill your baby
Never seen all these hoes get mad like this, until it became illegal for them to commit homicide against innocent life.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

fucked irresponsibly
Found the virgin. Accidents happen you dimwit.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

What's vasectomy got to do with murdering babies?

Attached: IMG-2917.jpg (28 KB, 343x362)

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

I used to say I had a vasectomy so I could raw dog them without a condom. My cum always went in their mouths anyways so thankfully none of precum swimmers were strong enough.
I definitely reccommend doing that to chicks like this. Let them deal with the abortion, not your problem

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

have you ever been to a trailer park?

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Nope. You accept the responsibility the second you decide to have sex.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Some people are allergic to condoms
They are other methods
don't always have one when they want to have sex.
Pathetic, then don't do it.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Both abortion and a vasectomy program are a system that forces a damaging procedure on someone. Taking the pill is voluntary.

b-but pregnancy

Unsafe sex is voluntary, and if the baby is from rape (less than 1% of abortions) it’s not a part of the conversation for me

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Why does everyone feel entitled to consequence-free reproductive sex?

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Because we’ve let them.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

and the answer isn't just to kill it. in the before time accidents just meant another child, not a trip to the abortionist.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Have you been to any fucking major city in the US? It's filled with fucking useless shitskins who invaded and take our resources since women did not produce enough native whites to grow our own population.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

The baby's body and the woman's body are not the same body.

/thread

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Yes. And you responsibly terminate the pregnancy because you know you wont be able to support the child or give it a life it needs. And you also don't see a reason in taxing your body or dying over giving birth to someone you will give away into a horrible life.

How is it hard to understand? People itt really need to learn about fetus development. Obviously abortions shouldn't happen during the last weeks of pregnancy, but for the first few months? There's nothing there. It's NOT a living thing. Actual doctors and scientists have determined that long ago.
inb4 but da joos doctors
Yeah, i'm sure your feelings on how biology works is better than someone who dedicated decades of their life to studying the natural world.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

What makes your stupid ass think everyone is as retarded as you ? I'm a Chad and have NEVER had an unplanned prego. Because I'm not a fucking idiot, knows how to prevent having kids, and keep keen observation of the cunt owners I fuck

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Found the retard (memeflag says enough, really). Accidents don't happen if you don't fuck random men who you wouldn't want to marry. It's called being a real christian.

Henry James
Henry James

government issued vasectomy
Thats a hard no.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Why can't roasties just keep their legs closed?

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

And no one said hoes get ur tubes tied, just dont be a slut

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

This, based and redpilled

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

You should be able to figure out that you are unable to support a child long before you have sex. Stop framing this as anything but irresponsibility towards one's impulses.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Meme flag
Everything you wrote is completely discarded
Your opinion really doesn't matter

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Christcuck
I'm sure you will find your amazing trad(tard) wife that will only have sex with you once in her whole life for procreation.

Reminder that the main groups of people who are against abortion are bitter incels who never got sex to begin with and they want others to never have sex either. It's one giant cope to think that sex is only had for the creation of a child and never ever ever ever ever again. Opinions would quickly change if someone touched your peepee, but ofcourse...god luck with that!

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

no one has a responsibility to your dumbfuck ideals about race and ethnicity. Grow up and realize that it's also not your responsibility to ensure jack shit

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Because they are faggots

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

you should get life-changing surgery because other people can't control themselves

We're getting closer.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Imagine killing a child in your womb so you can party and fuck niggers instead of getting your shit together. I'm not saying these people should have kids, but they need to do some fucking self reflection at the very least.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Every republican in Georgia is an incel? Why don't you try to cope with the fact that you are helpless to resist your peabrain's desires for even a second, and want to kill children as a consequence.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

All people who are pro-life are just jealous incels? Cope!

John Anderson
John Anderson

And you responsibly terminate the pregnancy because you know you wont be able to support the child or give it a life it needs.
better to responsibly sterilize oneself with such knowledge then

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

if you can't have children just don't have sex lmao go pray instead lol
Or the better option is to not have sex with uptight purist men. They can keep all of the women who agree with them (two between a million). In the mean time keep your nose out of other people business. If they want to abort, they can abort. Nobody is forcing them and nobody forces you to abort. It's an individuals choice to do it. Allowing abortion does not mean that you or anyone else will be dragged to a clinic to terminate a pregnancy. It simply gives an option that most people will use maybe once or twice in their life.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

MUH WIMMINS NEED TO TAKE REPSONSIBERLITY FOR THEYS ACTIONS
BUT MUH WIMMINS R TOO DUMB
Can't have it both ways, Jow Forums
We GAVE women responsibility. For 70 fucking years almost. How much more evidence do you need that leaving the decision up to women is a fucking terrible idea? The only way to win is not to play.
B-B-B-BUH WUH ABOUT MUH BALLS
Yea, it fucking sucks. We can blame the boomers and Jews. But what choice, realistically, do we have? They have removed all our other options and pushed us into this corner before we were fucking born. Really, what are you gonna do? Erase the last several decades of legal action and cultural drift at gunpoint? No. Demographics are destiny, and this is a way to swing demographics BACK to our favor in a generation.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

having principles makes you incel
Careful now, you don't wanna upset the persons of sexual intellect (POSI) and rile them up against you

Attached: p05p30r2.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576)

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

It's not my responsibility to pay taxes to shitskins and people I share nothing in common with.

If you want a war, you'll get one.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

what a retarded adhom. and so every mother and father against abortion are bitter incels too?stupid nigger

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

No, I said it's just one of the groups. The other groups are religious zealots that try to force their supposed purity on others (while having multiple claims of infidelity or pedophilia, which is quite hilarious. How pure!) and old white men who live in a bubble of patriarchy.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I am engaged and have a kid because I don't believe in abortion.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Fucking THANK you
I'm glad someone else sees that this is the only way

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Maybe us men should organize protest marches around the world and everyone can wear matching hats with a veiny dick on them and demand the government pay to research the male fertility pill for us,
I'm not getting my sack cut open, but i'll gladly take a pill, and I wont 'forget'

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

No. They're the last group. They love their child and they insert him into the position of every abortion. That's fine, cool. I'm sure their kid is great. It was their choice to keep their child and i'm sure he or she will grow up to be great. It's nice that they had a choice. Now, why not give a choice for people who don't want kids? It does not affect the family who had a child. Nobody is taking their kid away, nobody is forcing them to do anything. It's a choice.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Come to think of it, if women who don't want children swallowed or took it in the ass, then they wouldn't need abortions.
Anal is totally cool, the left told me so. Plus it's consequence-free. No abortions.
Why not become oral/anal whores?
I am willing to make that sacrifice. She can suck all night long to keep her womb cum-clean

William Wood
William Wood

Arguing with holes
Also, your comments about keeping one's nose out of other people's business are unfounded. If I was about to commit a murder obviously it would be everyone's business.

Actually yes, you can have it both ways. Retards aren't magically exempt from the weight of their actions.

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

i'm a libertarian dipshit

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

Sure. Why the hell not? See, all the purists and Jow Forums Chads with amazing genes and great rich life would profit. Allow people to have a choice and all those "filthy degenerates" will just die out. You will rule the world! Imagine how many children you will have with your wife.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

What is the problem with condoms? I use them

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

It has unique gene expression and possesses all the necessary components to classify it as a human organism. Therefore, it is human. Infants don’t express signs of consciousness until about 5 months old - are they not human before they are conscious? Or should I rely on the government to tell me when I am a person with a birth certificate?

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

women shouldn't be allowed to kill their children
YEAH WELL THEN WE'LL STERILIZE MEN CHECKMATE REPUBLICANS
it's a total non-sequitur. it's as if the pro-choice people willingly ignore that their opponents think that they're murdering children. whether or not that's actually true is up for debate, sure, but i just find it strange that pro-lifers are portrayed as evil misogynist republicans that just want to control women's bodies when, again, most believe that children are being killed

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Now, why not give a choice for people who don't want kids?
the choice is to self-sterilize. cheaper too. no more contraceptives or guilt or worry as well.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

I agree. Why don't males just snip themselves and solve the problem?

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Stop killing babies you demonic whores

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Because it's not my fault women want to kill their children, RETARD

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Then stop having sex?

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

That's what I've been arguing for this whole time. Glad you finally agree.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Isn't there that resin you can get shot up your peehole and into your vas deferens? That seems a lot better, just put some solvent up there when you're done with it

Attached: doubt.webm (2.27 MB, 410x718)

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Show your true flag.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

you stupid cunt women would have to do it too. otherwise the problems remain

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

A vasectomy affects my body, an abortion affect the babie's. Nice try.

Attached: b23.gif (3.94 MB, 320x180)

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

Fine with me. Start with caught illegal aliens, foreigners, prisoners and blacks.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Show your flag.

Attached: 1557023981263.jpg (83 KB, 605x658)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Men don't want to be forced to have surgery, therefore women should be allowed to have literally any surgery they want even if it's murdering babies

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

JUST STOP HAVING SEX NO ONE HAVE SEX EVER NO SEX WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST NOT HAVE SEX ITS NOT HARD IVE DONE IT MY WHOLE LIFE WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE DO IT
Jesus fucking Christ Jow Forums this isn't a fucking argument, it's not constructive. Abstinence is always an option, no one is FORCING people to have sex. So tell me, why aren't more people abstaining? If it's such a superior option, people would obviously choose it, right?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Forced sterilization for all these groups.

You know only married white men would even bother to reverse the procedure.

Brilliant idea actually!

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

My friend got a vasectomy because his GF wouldn't have sex with him otherwise lol!!!!!! He's only know her 2 years and she got pregnant within 2 weeks of him knowing her.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Since when is contraception mandatory?

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

not necessarily abstinence. just encourage hedonist women and men to self-sterilize for maximum fun and profit. no more buying birth control

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

hoes mad
um no sweetie its a 1000 year prison sentence for you for murdering babies. next step is repealing the 19th. tick tock tick tock. day of the kitchen soon

Attached: hoes-mad.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)

James Diaz
James Diaz

Oh look, its another "we can't just stop having sex" thread.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

I support the abortion of jewish children... so unprogressive of jews to ban it in israel

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

BUH WHY SHOULD I HAVES TO DO ANYTHING ITS ENTIRELY THE WOMENS FAULT IF SHE GETS PREGNANT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT MY PENIS JUST MOVED ON ITS OWN
you guys aren't fucking getting it. By choosing to get snipped, you are doing what most of you secretly want to do anyway- take choices away from women. If men do this the abortion option becomes a moot fucking point, it places control firmly back into men's hands and there is nothing women could do about it. I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall, how does no one else see how good this is?

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

How about no sex before marriage and no divorce so both sides win and there is no need for abortion or vasectomy

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

absolutely based

Hudson White
Hudson White

I think its a good idea, mostly guys like you will do it and thus you wont reproduce

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Too much rationality in that.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

bacteria with unique DNA is considered life but a fetus isn't

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Sterility is not a side effect for what I know, and most side effects can be solved by changing pill dosage/drug. I'm completely for abortion, but this is just a stupid argument.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

What's stopping people from doing that right now if it's such a good option?

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

They could just... not fuck people they don't seriously love.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

You're right.
PURGE WOMEN.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

fuck off nigger

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

I wonder what this cunt's opinion on circumcision is

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

low IQ
irresponsibility
traits attributed to brainless consumers and vulnerable prey

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

If you girls dont want to get pregnant let's have mandatory tube ties. What's the harm? it can be reversed.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

We should get women's tubes tied as well JUST to be sure...

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

WE HAVE CONDOMS,CONTRACEPTIVE, PLAN B, AND LITERAL DEGRADABLE TUBE RINGS.There's no reason for anyone to be getting pregnant these days. You have to be such a careless moron.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

The prevalence and extreme penalty of divorce. Divorce needs to be outlawed completely.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

men: makes abortion illegal
women: WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

women: forced vasectomies
men: lmao make us

Attached: thot-patrolled-592.webm (1.1 MB, 320x566)

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Poor life decisions are not a excuse for killing a baby.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Also you assume that we are the ones causing these pregnancies. Take your fallacy and shove it up your ass.

William Smith
William Smith

no one can refute it because it is utterly incoherent

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Hey that's a really neat bunch of text you typed there which all has nothing to do with the fact that murdering children is evil.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

A fetus’ body is its own. Not your body, not your choice.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

No thank you

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/vasectomy-reversal/about/pac-20384537

"Almost all vasectomies can be reversed. However, this doesn't guarantee success in conceiving a child. Vasectomy reversal can be attempted even if several years have passed since the original vasectomy — but the longer it has been, the less likely it is that the reversal will work."

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Attached: harvesting.webm (2.59 MB, 206x368)

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

only a 10% of men are fucking regularly
The other 90% only once every so many months or years
whereas women can fuck the 7 days of the week only using their iphones

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

So you admit to being a degenerate. Nature will deal with you, have fun with super stds, what you get for acting like a base animal.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

But it is my body... a baby inside your body is not your body; it is the babies body. Apples and pears retarded comparison.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

is that a foreskin factory in south east asia?

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

They could just... not fuck people they don't seriously love.
That is just unthinkable, Anonymous.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

So you would say that this can be attributed to a certain segment of the population?

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Just saw the parasite part. Pic related is for you.

Attached: Screenshot-20190515-065903.jpg (357 KB, 1061x615)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

%

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

How about don't fuck if you don't want kids? People don't fucking think about the consequences of their actions and don't take responsibility when they fuck up. It's fucking disgusting how selfish people are.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Incel virgin found.

Ian King
Ian King

How about just taking responsibility for your actions? Without killing someone.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Take off that flag, tranny faggot. You desecrate it with your douchebaggery.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Non-argument found.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

their women

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

do you have other argument that treating people of being virgin roastie ?

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Always this same dumbass phrasing, “take responsibility” or “consequences for her actions”. It’s obvious you guys just have a problem with women having sex in general. It’s her body, it’s her choice to make and no one else’s. It’s crazy how you guys act like she deserves to be punished with a fetus just because she had sex. If you care about fetuses so much why do you even consider it a pubishmebt

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

It has been tried a few times. One was in DC and the lady was paying to sterilize dope fiends, people came out crying for the crackheads reproductive rights.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Jow Forums was mostly side B before this week.
I think most posters are fucking with the rosties and their pathetic enablers just for fun. I know I am.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

women can get fucked. repeal the 19th.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

You are just shitposting, right?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

I can see why these brain dead sluts need legal abortion so badly. Not a fucking one of them has a clue about biology or reproductive health.

The success rate for vasectomy reversals is very poor. If there was a viable reversible male birth control, you better damn well believe men would be investing in it. No man sincerely interested in family planning likes gambling on whether some dumb cunt actually remembered to take her pill that day.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Good. Let the traitor genes die off.

John Fisher
John Fisher

Spraying semen is the same as ejecting an egg with menses. Neither contains a small human, such as is found in every pregnant woman. God, how are people so dumb.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

To convince people to practice side A again, you need to burn witch like in the past.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

So I'm right? Fuck man I actually feel bad and think incels are marginalized by society much more so than gays or trans but you kinda do it to yourself eh?

Guys don't be an unfuckable retard and that puss will come.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

appeal to authority

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Mandatory tubal ligations until they can support the children with out turning to other people's money, be it welfare or extorted child support.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

COME AND TAKE IT XD

Attached: 1557605543236.jpg (60 KB, 607x608)

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

You are such a pussy. Always looking for a way out. Elective abortion should include a hysterectomy because you have demonstrated that its power is beyond your control.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

I could just not have sex til I want a baby. Not that hard. Why are women such sluts?

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

let her get a hysterectomy until she is ready to get pregnant then, they can be reversed too!

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

We need to bring back slut shaming.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

vasectomy
reversed
Just because there is a chance doesn't mean you can switch your balls on and off you cumdump. She must have barely enough brain power to breathe

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

No. You are not right. You are dismissing an argument based on the status of the proposer. Now shut the fuck up.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Because I'm not a nigger, and use a condom

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

i'm of the opinion that every human being alive today should be sterilized, Children of Men style. we don't need any more new humans at this point. we need the species to wake up to the reality of post-humanism, ie. mind uploading through whole-brain emulation. instant sterilization would shock out the (((social parasite subspecies)))) that stands in the way of this (and the social dissolution which would inevitably come along with it) for their own idiotic self-destructive selfish benefit ('rule in hell').

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

religious zealots
Murder is wrong, such extremism. Fucking spineless.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Mandatory vasectomies
Come on guys
If they're mandatory you don't need us to "come on." Say that to the cops you want me to shoot.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

You are also a clump of cells. Do you want to get aborted?

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Responsiblity and forethought, things that these people sorely lack.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

I'm getting laid and paying for abortions left and right homie.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

You looked at the stats? “Unfuckable retard” is apparently 25% of men under 30.
That seems off to me.

Nah not all. Just everyone with an IQ under 140. And the 120-130 crowd of risk taking psychopaths needs to be shot.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Success rate only about 50%

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Naaa, I just throw them on their faces, asses, tits 100% secure unless you are a nigger and don't have any will power

David Adams
David Adams

a lump of cells that can't think, function or do anything
it will continue to function just fine at becoming a full-size human if you just don't murder it first.

Jack King
Jack King

Or I could just be responsible and not cum in these dumb whores like I already do.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Their body their choice
What they seek to murder is an entirely different body contained within theirs. The two separate bodies are INDIRECTLY connected by a separate organ, the placenta. Ever seen a matryoshka doll? Same thing.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Society needs to return to God.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Abortion is acceptable if you consider a nihilistic viewpoint.

The facts are that There is no god, no afterlife and nothing beyond what is accessible to us. When you mature enough to accept that we are nothing more than complex cells on a rock in space, and that this has been the case for millions of years, when you can acknowledge that all sentient creatures on this earth are nothing but biomass, why does abortion matter? Its just taking a clump of cells out of another clump of cells. Any emotions tied to the conundrum are a part of primitive human morality, and the only way we can move forward is if we accept that people are just animals, and its okay for them to die. Better to let a nonexistent cell growth die than a fully developed one - Saves more effort and resources in the long run

Accept this truth and the world is yours

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

if you understand the metaphysical,you understand why abortion is so important to them

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

You are really messed up in the head. I hope you never actually get pregnant, unless you change these crazy, maladaptive mental processes that have taken root in your mind.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

"Obamacare" dropped unwanted preggers by some percent, because regular contraceptions are expensive and poor folk decides they want rent/food/full tank to go to work first
people will behave irresponsible, thats the issue with socialism and other wrong ideas
but unsucessfully trying to instill "responsibility" as if thats something you "just" get is as absurd as the marxist notion of people working for free
it will not work

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Neat. Would you like to refute any points today or just pump up your self esteem?

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

muh, I'm talking about the poor. The rich just tae the flight to Kanada or Europe, they have the 500 bucks to blow

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

We treat mental retards as people, and they’re just lumps of cells who can’t think either.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Or women could stop being whores

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

I see your point. Genuinely thank you for correcting my stance.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

there isn’t a way to scientifically determine when life starts
False. You can argue about "human", but the scientific requirements for life are satisfied upon fertilization. e.g., cell division. Cell division is life.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

based

abortion is actually so demonic when you think about it. its basically child sacrifice

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

So you would have no remorse stepping on birds nests because their just a clump of cells in eggs? It's only a bird when it's born?
US law prohibits the destruction of bird eggs at any stage of development but not human babies in the womb.

John Powell
John Powell

a lump of cells that can't think, function or do anything
Cell: Noun -The cell (from Latin cella, meaning "small room") is the basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms. A cell is the smallest unit of life.

Attached: 3rd-Arkansas.png (484 KB, 512x399)

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

NOBODY CAN REFUTE THIS

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Then argue for cheaper contraception, not abortions.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

This is the one thing I'm realizing as they all share their abortion stories. A bunch of irresponsible whores.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

dumb cunts

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

why

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

forcing people to modify their bodies is the same as asking a woman to not kill the baby after fucking a dude

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

70 perecent success rate fuck off kike

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

depending on dna and other reasons, up to 50% of fertilized eggs get naturally aborted
a viewpoint based on "nature" makes no sense if nature itself doesn't care about the single act and gives it a 50:50 chance

David Adams
David Adams

The facts are that There is no god, no afterlife and nothing beyond what is accessible to us.
I will accept that on faith, but that doesn't solve the issue. If you choose to believe in human rights, then those rights apply to all humans, even the little ones.

John Baker
John Baker

women want to have their cake and eat it too.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

People that make 'you can't refute this' threads.jpg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

you don't need responsibility. give the fags what they ultimately want by banning abortion and making sterilization the only recourse for hedonist men and women

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

abortion is actually so demonic when you think about it. its basically child sacrifice
Yes. If you watch a procedure, you can see the fetus actually trying to resist the procedure inside the womb. Fighting for its life. Its horrific.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

"it's my body!"

the human (yes it is a human not a 'clump of cells,' all humans are a 'clump of cells') is not your body, it is an entirely separate human.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

men should have damaging surgery to prevent women from doing what their bodies are literally designed for

Why can these people vote again?

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP

Attached: 1495979644026.png (72 KB, 660x600)

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

So that's the shit the Dutch banker got emotional about

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

depending on dna and other reasons, up to 50% of fertilized eggs get naturally aborted
a viewpoint based on "nature" makes no sense if nature itself doesn't care about the single act and gives it a 50:50 chance
100% of humans will die. That doesn't make it OK to kill one before "nature" does.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

muh percent success rate
SO WHAT, ARE YOU GETTING ONE?
NOOOOOOO THIS IS FOR THE SHITSKINS GOD DAMNIT HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID
we just need to convince the normies that it's a good thing. Give them incentive. People with low time preference, 90% of shitskins and most liberals, will do it willingly if we give them a reason. Not you, Jow Forums Chad, not me, but them. WE NEED TO TRICK THEM ITS VERY SIMPLE then they can't have kids, if the reversal success rate is low, whoopsie daisy oh no too bad so sad one shit SHITSKIN or shitlib having kids, then in literally a generation, the whites that are redpilled on demographics will outnumber them again and then we can enact whatever laws we want!

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

its child sacrifice
Exactly.Think about "ancient" cultures like the Canaaites or the Cathargians.The ritualistic sacrifice of humans and especially babies was prevalent at those times.The same happens today in much higher numbers of course.

Here's the important question.Who suggested it first?Who would think that the execution of a baby would solve a problem?Whether you call it aliens,demons or whatever it's the same.It's the highest power at fault.Those you follow it are its priest.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

50:50 chance
make the odds even more uneven by introducing abortion
why?

Carson Price
Carson Price

Yes, but thats the issue - Human rights are a construct made by humans. It is ultimately irrelevant so the issue in debating abortion is that people afford too many human rights to people. Debating against abortion is all well and justified if the premise of human rights weren’t debatable in and of itself.

With how existentially insignificant life is, trying to justify the survival of an undeveloped cluster of cells is futile.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

absolutely correct

and its pretty funny, your average normie would stumble upon this conversation and conclude that we're all a bunch of loony christians, right? just a bunch of crazy guys

you have to be completely blind to not see how historical events relate to each other and how each of them have significance beyond of an earthly perspective

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Yeah...mandatory medical interventions sound like a GREAT idea. What could possibly go wrong?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Human rights are a construct made by humans
Not in America, we accept that they're endowed by our creator, and as no one speaks for the creator, they're inalienable

idk why edgy fucks have problems following this logic.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

rying to justify the survival of an undeveloped cluster of cells is futile
Tell me where you draw the line between human and not human and the reason. That's the problem. Once fertilization occurs, there's no line to be drawn, other than an arbitrary one. So it must be human. FFS, the whole "trimester" paradigm is just because of the number 3, WTF? There's no biological basis for any of it.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

With how existentially insignificant life is, trying to justify policies that cheapen life further is asinine
fixed

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Exactly this user.People confidently deciding about things that they have zero knowledge about.They are smiling at their deaths and call us crazy or dangerous for not smilling back.

The same "gods" that existed milleniums ago,exist today.Take for example matriarchy.It's prime godess "the white godess" or the mother of all abominations still stands.In Egypt it was called Isis,in Greece Aphrodite,in Asia Minor Cybele,in Middle East Astaroth.Her priests would ritualistically castrate themselfes.Ring any bells for today?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Sex is for procreation not pleasure you degenerate niggers

Attached: peace-nigga.gif (948 KB, 200x200)

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

The most powerful form of child sacrifice and one that won't go away anytime soon if ever.

Attached: Abortions.png (97 KB, 1056x333)

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

Yeah i remember seeing that pic a while ago.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

we know

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Imagine being pro abortion with a gadsden flag god damn you're a fucking idiot

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Why do you mfs even care? Killing babies is fucking cool

David Davis
David Davis

What kind of faggot loser would want to get 2 surgeries, one of them being a reversal?

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Mandatory sterilization of all females until further notice

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

So are you the Urologist yourself or are you just talking out of your ass?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

saying that you have to do something is different than saying that you can't do something.

its illegal to kill yourself. however, is it not the law that you must do healthy things for your body. same reason why its reasonable to say you can't inject a certain drug into your body, but it is unreasonable to say that you MUST inject a certain drug into your body.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

a lump of cells that can't think, function or do anything is a human being
that's exactly how i would describe shitskins. can't wait for state mandated late late abortions, and you'll get it too hopefully.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

The lack of babies is being used as an excuse for immigration.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

every man replies "im planning on getting a girl pregnant soon" and is automatically exempted
#believeallmen

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Don't the feminists tell incels that sex isn't an important part of life? If you don't want to risk a kid just don't have sex?

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

but lotsa more dead white folks! :)

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

lmao imagine having such little self control that one of the arguments for pro-abortion is that "sometimes you just don't have a condom when you want to have sex". I've had full on ragers about to lay pipe but the second I realize I don't have a condom it's the easiest decision in the world to make.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

blacks get a lot more abortions than whites when it's an option. Which when I heard that I as honestly surprised because I thought black women just saw kids as a paycheck.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

Hardly. The ones that are, are trash anyway. Why keep them? You want low IQ shit Gene's in the ethnostate that bad?

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

No, I work in the oncology office a few doors down, smartass

James Cook
James Cook

I used to say I had a vasectomy so I could raw dog them without a condom
if you get an actual one you can clean up with the dyed-hair poly sluts pic related

Attached: JustBePolyBro.jpg (353 KB, 1102x823)

Logan White
Logan White

Rich whites, mostly

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Men want to STOP intruding into women's bodies
Women want to mutiliate men
HUH

Blake White
Blake White

you're right we must kill all white women

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

mutilate*

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

This abortion agitprop is really working. I'd love to see the fiery purge of these fucking cunts and betas. Especially all the enlightened centrists vice signalling about how we need more nuance around baby murder discussion. Fuck them all, American society is fundamentally evil and deserves to be eradicated.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

well vahinigger itsnot supprising that you dont understand it.
so one last attempt.

if "men" then "rules the world"
end
if "women" then "nobody gives a fuck" end

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

If you don't want a baby, don't have sex. Sex without the intent of procreation is nothing but carnal pleasure. There is no way around this. Cheating via killing your baby or contaceptives is a Faustian bargain. You trade your childs life for hedonism, and you destroy your body.

It's similar to bodybuilding. Cheating to attain unnatural muscle mass is also a Faustian bargain. You forever destroy your bodys ability to produce testosterone and shorten your life span, in exchange for unnatural muscles. Live the way as God intended.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Or you could get married young and not have babies with birth defects cause you waited too long?

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

this is the right take. killing is justified sometimes. if you want to kill your own fetus because it's using your biological machinery, i dont care. dont skate away and pretend its not killing though

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Literally everyone could refute it, memejew.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Real men don't want random sexual encounters, they want a high quality woman to bond and breed with. At least I do.

Attached: 1552946067475.png (104 KB, 339x277)

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Like I'm going to take the chance of it not being reversible and getting fucked over like those girls who freeze their eggs and then it ends up not working.
Also, recently close friend got one done because he didn't want more kids with his wife. It's been awful for him, weeks later and he still has complications. Issues with bloodflow apparently and bruising and shit. Fuck doctors. Fuck operations you don't need.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

no. not me. but i would pay everyone $1000 who wants one if i were a federal agency. theres going to be too many people in the future already.

Attached: billclinton.jpg (1.25 MB, 1488x1984)

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

How about just use a condom? A perfect solution that doesn't require either of you to alter your bodies in any way.

it doesn't feel as good

You degenerate hedonist fucks. It feels good enough, and definitely feels a lot better than hearing you're about to have another mouth to feed on your minimum wage job.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Based Accelerationism

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Outlawing Abotion
Prevent the murder of an unborn child
Enforcing Vesectomy on all men
Preventing the conception of children at all

Are you retarded? How are these two things even remotely similar?

Elijah White
Elijah White

super glue your dick hole shut

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Asinine comparison

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Getting a vasectomy is an invasive procedure that stops babies from being produced. Its unnecessary.
Women can either stop being sluts, start taking it up the butt, or carry their babies to term. If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant she doesn't need to be having sex.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

No, absolutely not. Women do not need to be sluts. If they're in a loving relationship, they shouldn't want to kill the baby of the man they love and look up to. If they just want random dick their opinion doesn't really matter anyway. If they really feel "validated" by getting fucked by near strangers because they find them "cute" they either better learn to take it in the butt, or they better be deft with a coat hanger.
#slutsgonnahavesorebutts

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Well, goyim, as the Talmud teaches us, things are actually their opposites.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Wouldn't the more apt comparison be BANNING vasectomies?

As conservatives want abortion banned as it is a procedure done for contraception and no body part is damaged or mutilated if it doesn't take place were as a mandatory abortion does rob choice but you can always try again in most cases

These fucking leftists can't even get there retorical points right what a bunch of faggot retards

Attached: Screenshot-20190424-114501-Google.jpg (252 KB, 1080x1156)

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

This. Women whine about guys not respecting them. How does one respect a whore?

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Why be it on the men? If the woman doesn't want children why not get her tubes tied?

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

False equivalency.

The issue is with the disposal or carrying of a fertilized egg not unused speed or eggs but that logic women should have their tubes tied until marriage.

Logan Long
Logan Long

*sperm