Why hasn't Bulgaria become Jow Forums's capital?

Why hasn't Bulgaria become Jow Forums's capital?

>Almost all Bulgarians are racist towards muslim, jews and jipsies
>Bulgaria has been on the side of Germany in both World Wars
>Food is fucking amazing
>Monthly traditions that remind you to stay negative of immigrants and muslims
>Gays are socially excluded from most of the country/ Transgender people are a subject to constant hate
>Still got them EU funds

We can make this country the last stand of the free white man. Don't you think so?

Attached: o.jpg (900x540, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megabalans.com/faq/registratziya-na-firma
theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/07/homophobia-scandal-hits-plovdiv-bulgaria-european-capital-of-culture
balkaninsight.com/2018/12/14/authorities-stay-silent-as-vandals-destroy-lgbt-billboard-in-bulgaria-12-13-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slaves to the Ottoman empire for 500 years
>slaves to germany for 50 years
>slaves to USSR for 50 years
not sure if you're seeing the trend here.

Low iq as well, barely productive, poverty, corruption, many gypsies

All this in the past

That's true as well, but the idea of this post is to get our hands on it before its too late

We are Turks

Attached: 1548390581438.jpg (2048x1357, 256K)

I support Bulgaria, The Netherlands and Bulgaria are best frens!

Sofia and other more populated cities are completely ruined because of gypsies and mafia. and the biggest star/celebrity in your country, Azis, is a homo. So don't give us your fake news shit

Attached: 0x0-1.jpg (301x450, 21K)

What would it take to start a business over there? I heard you guys take capitalism very seriously nowadays.

He's not the biggest star in Bulgaria.

50000 Lev ($28533) capital needed for a private limited company.

>Gays are socially excluded from most of the country/ Transgender people are a subject to constant hate
theres your answer :3

You can set it up anywhere in europe technically and it's treated the same.

Damn im halfway there. I heard the property tax there is crazy cheap. Like 10 dollars or some shit.

Are you cute? If your cute you can come live with me.

Because this is Jow Forums and everyone hates everyone for the most part. Personally I think Bulgarians are alright, I'd go Turk hunting with you guys.

>Azis
>homo
Say that to his face faggot, and not online

Attached: blx-get_file.php.jpg (604x604, 33K)

we know how to enjoy life, unlike most soulless wage slaves in the west

>billboards all over sofia, plovdiv and varna kissing his ex-husband
>not the biggest star
600 years of slavery really did a number on you guys

Wait... you think that's acceptable?
I'm not actually sure it's true anyway but company formation costs £30-odd here, is instant and requires no minimum share/capital

Bulgaria , the other balkan countries and turkey should merge together and resurrect The Ottoman Empire .

After that is done we should continue from where we left and conquer the rest of europe

Fuck whites
Fuck the Western world

Attached: 1557124180237.gif (366x420, 3.64M)

This gay stuff is put on by the government. The EU demands these stuff. Besides that, are you really going to tell me who's famous in my country?

Not true you need 2 BGN or slightly less than $1.5

megabalans.com/faq/registratziya-na-firma

No not really. Its actually pretty fucking crazy.
To start a small business here I heard you need like 10k. Unfortunately I have no ideas atm so thats that.

Bulgarians are not white. Culturally and visually you are closer to Arabs.

that "homo" has children lmao

Relations are going better and better indeed. Glad to hear it's a mutual feeling
Once agian, WAS. Check how he looks right now and talk again. Check your facts buddy.
You can start a company with 1 Euro and make it grow. If your income is up to 50 000 levas, you only pay income tax. If your company is has more monthly income than that, you pay an additional 10%

>Why hasn't Bulgaria become Jow Forums's capital?
Because bugars are gypsies themselves lmao

BUGARI TATARI NAZAD U MONGOLIA

>All this in the past
slaves to (((EU)))

>Still got them EU funds

Well SOMEONE'S gotta pay for your corrupt politicians' houses.

What your country has is more important than what it doesn't have.

>Food is fucking amazing
Never been there but somehow I doubt that, it's not like your country has high life expectancy or other indicators of health

Honestly, oppressing your domestic LGBT population is more of a sign of weakness than strength. LGBT is overrepresented in people of higher IQ, so you'll just have some of your biggest geniuses fleeing to other countries. And homophobia / transphobia themselves correlate with low IQ.

>EU
lol

The current Bulgarian country is made in 681 and before that we've had another country and before that we were tribesman. 600 years of slavery (500 ottoman and 100 bisantian) is nothing in comparison with the amount of time we've existed as a nation.

Low tier b8

Imperialism kys
kys twice
we sold our soul to eu, it's to late for Bulgaria, we need to build communities of nationalist to restore our national identity

We also give more than the EU gives us I think.

Yes, I'm moving to Sofia becase of very low taxes and rich economy for eastern europe.

>WAS
willing to beg he has fucked more prime pussy during his gay days than we ever will

>tfw no Andrea gf

Are you kidding? THere's no way you are a net contributor to the EU.

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

i ti ke doides s nas
>681
>before that kubrat was the one that freed old great bulgaria and it existed only in his lifetime
still tho 600 years of slavery is a third of our nation's lifespan

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-192131.png (720x1280, 138K)

Half of your population would such Bulgarian dick just to get a Bulgarian passport, you're so irrelevant.

Please do visit us before you judge our cuisine. We die earlier because we smoke and drink a lot.

>many gypsies
not so many nowadays :^)

We'll never forget you, best ally

U really like dis bish

Attached: da-fak[1].jpg (600x366, 21K)

>This gay stuff is put on by the government.
rrreally?

Day by day I long for my death for it is worthless to live as long as I'm not Bulgarian. The Greek philosophers of the antiquity were all right when they said a life is not well lived if the person is not Bulgarian. The founding fathers of philosophy themselves acknowledged the superiourity of the BVLLgar, who are we to deny? After all, it is our duty to bow before the master race and show them our gratitude for letting us pollute their domain, Balkanlar. They are clearly the chosen people of, not God but, their own pantheon. The Zemen is their plane. We should be happy that they haven't enslaved us. BVLLgarlar are, without a doubt, the favoured people and are the definition of Slavs. I guess I went too far there... Of course they are the favoured people. After all, they are the sole people. I sometimes dream about being a BVLLgarian.. This notion have kept me from sleeping in the night countless times. I look at my ceiling and think for a moment. How would it have been had I been a part of the BVLLgarian euethnicity instead of being a dysplebian? Being surrounded by the most beautiful women to set foot on earth and being the most intelligent of all, so much so to conceal this fact from the rest of the bunch to not show our power level until the day we enthrall them all, rightfully so. Their pure existence is sufficient to trigger their forefathers' foes, including me and I'm proud to be triggered by this hyperethnicity. I'm honoured to have been their foe once. I for one welcome our BVLLgarian overlords and I suggest you lads to do the same so as not to anger the BVLL...

Attached: Bulgar bayrağın.jpg (800x473, 118K)

>Bulgarians are not white.
neither are you :^)

i member that we had an Austrian tsar for a while, word around town is that he was gay

Also weakest ruler in our history

Attached: 1548763530668.png (1366x768, 953K)

Didn't you read about Varna putting up gay billboards only to have vandals remove em? What about Plovdiv and the EU financing some gay presentation on the homosexual community in the Balkan?

There's hope, heval. Let me fuck your gf/wife so i can pass my superior BVLLgarian genes into your family.

Yeah, because before the Ottomans you were Greece's bitch. Get your head out of your ass, faggot.

>iceland talking shit about a superior country's cuisine

Attached: iceland ''''''cuisine''''''.jpg (474x316, 25K)

Ja samo kaj majka ti mozam da idam
SEETHING

you have been brainwashed by your new EU masters .We are turks , WE ARE THE MASTER RACE . No one was able to oppose us in the past , so they had to divide us .

t. non-country

>white

Attached: 160908160958-iceland-food-svid-flickr-21044291n00-cc-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 170K)

you know where this is?

Attached: 1549742404488.jpg (1056x629, 89K)

For most of your history you were either under Bulgarian rule, or a ottoman vassal.

daily reminder that you are replying to an underage

Based BVLLgARYAN

Tri Moreta when??

>this is what w*itoids actually eat

Attached: the-worlds-most-disgusting-icelandic-food-4.jpg (840x630, 69K)

Attached: 1546066620521.webm (360x240, 159K)

Why would you want a 'last stand" anything?
Get off the "we're losing" and get busy winning. Trust me on this, the women who stand against you, by in large, will not fight. The men, well, there are always those who want to rule you.

Tri moreta? Pff. PET OKEANA incoming.

Top kek

Now that's someone who will do well in life. Well played komsho, well played.

NAO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Yeah the torchlight March for the generals who fought with the Axis was pretty based.
Seems like a pretty redpilled country to me.

Attached: malaysia-ringgit-banknotes-falls-on-black-background-4k-clip-normal-speed_n1glvblm-l__F0000 (1) (1). (2000x1126, 158K)

what is that thing

theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/07/homophobia-scandal-hits-plovdiv-bulgaria-european-capital-of-culture
balkaninsight.com/2018/12/14/authorities-stay-silent-as-vandals-destroy-lgbt-billboard-in-bulgaria-12-13-2018/

Plovdiv being a capital of culture is a different thing.

Now that's a guy who knows what he's talking about. Although its much harder to rebuild a divided societies than further developing an already far-right oriented country, it is not impossible.

I would do my part for sure in both cases

ok sweetie
just graduate high school first mkay

>le "i'll point something bad about you so i can ignore what you said about me" meme
What's your point? It doesn't disprove anything I said.

And the Bulgarian occupation was short and it mostly covered the South. Same goes for most of the Ottoman one, before the sultans started chimping out. We weren't independent, but we were generally split between several rulers.

This thread needs more dog spinning

Attached: dog spin infinity.webm (296x241, 20K)

Low tier edgy

Gold tier edgy

Watch and learn, retard

You call us bitches because of Greek and ottoman rule, but most of your history was serving someone else. That's the point.

Attached: weeeeeee.webm (576x360, 1.15M)

Attached: weeeeeeeeeee.webm (296x241, 432K)

>the underage wewuzzer and the skinnyfat trannsylvanian are at it again
mpye

>>The word pederasty derives from Greek παιδεραστία (paiderastia) "love of boys",[1] a compound derived from παῖς (pais) "child, boy" and ἐραστής (erastēs) "lover".

This was banned long time ago though

I want to know why they are taking over Indian internet companies. Slavniggers need to unironically go back

Scams my jipsy friend. To fund our anti-jipsy movements

No offense but it's just so fucking funny

Attached: weeeeeeeeeeee.webm (640x360, 632K)

you should google buggery

Bullshit. I still go every year.

So you get about €1.5bn net from EU.

literally everyone ITT should

Redpill me about spinning dogs

Why do bulgarian people do this?

But I'm not gypsey you moron. East european businessmen are a new level of shady. Almost kike like

No offense taken my man, I'm laughing with you

How is that bad? People go to rollercoasters, to be spined on machines, gondola etc. If its fun for you, it could be fun for the animals too.
Yep.

Because you're waving your dick around

*is miserable*

Attached: 15165460769103.jpg (990x610, 435K)

>Is Indian
>I'm not gypsey

It's funny but you need to stop

Attached: 535923_10152370752491059_6303270206818840695_n.jpg (183x200, 8K)

what do you mean, also i think you missed my question

Like every Jow Forums moron you have no idea what you are talking about

how come Jow Forums know more about my country than me reeeeeeee

I said gay billboards are propped up by the EU and you didn't believe me. So I showed you proof of it.
To answer your question, no I don't know where that it's.
In the center maybe?

oh but he does

yeh it's in the center, but that wasn't it, more importantly it's 2 steps away from the city's famous gay bar (to the left, just outside of the frame of the pic)

Bulgaria is the whore of nations. There's a reason Georgi Dimitrov was leader of the comintern. There's idiots are completely devoid of anything original and just want a reason to exist.