HAPPENING!!! TRUMP LOSING THE TRADE WAR

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR JOBS

Attached: 1540391902960.png (299x269, 86K)

hahahah ah ahaha ahahaha

Attached: 1544457882957.jpg (147x140, 6K)

So it’ll be like Obama’s economy again?

I see the discord trannies are still at it

based trump, im so glad i voted for him

I would gladly import less cars to the US; if we cand in exchange get rid of american imports like Hollywood, McDonalds, Facebook etc.

Don't try us DON. Watch your stock market burn.

>the greatest president
great. i look forward to repeating obama's economy.

Obama did better than Trump.

Trump will crash the economy, worst than the great depression, all this current growth is artificial. Tax cuts and deregulation always benefit the rich.

nice flag you fucking kike

america can never lose a trade war against china. america can feed itself, china cannot.
s a g e d

>deregulation always benefit the rich
I don't think you know what the word 'deregulation' means.

>implying it isn’t a temporary ploy to artificially devalue the stock market for easy gains

He’s doing it to halt oil prices rising. Shit it artificial as fuck

he is doing it because obamas adminiatration preveted the rich to jump the boat. he is crushing america so his rich fags can fuck off and forget his humongus dept to them.

it means the rich fuck the poor even harder. as regulation are put in place to prevent exploits

There is no trade war. America and China are in coalition to oppress both the populations.

Why would you screencap that you fucking plebbitor

killem

Regulations that are put in place by massive corporations don't prevent them from doing anything.

>Environmental regulation prevent development, creation of blue-collar jobs
>Land use regulations drive up home prices, pricing out poor people from owning their own homes
>Renewable fuel standards drive up fuel prices, disproportionately impacting poor people
>Ride sharing regulations hurts low-skilled people seeking to earn income from driving (Uber/Lyft/etc)
These are just a few, there are literally hundreds of government regulations that have negative impacts on poor to middle class people.

Just like Hillary is going to win the 2016 election.

Attached: 1557935374436.gif (1027x731, 116K)

Arent Auto tariffs mostly Japan, Korea, Canada, Mexico and Germany? What the hell does buttfucking China have to do with them?