Saying "god dammit" or "jesus christ" dooms you to an eternity in hell

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Saying "god dammit" or "jesus christ" dooms you to an eternity in hell.

"Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter,but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
Mark 3:28 - 29

So what's the point of being a christian if all it takes is one utterance of a word to undo every good thing you've ever done?

Attached: 1482105456652.jpg (47 KB, 535x649)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU
jowforums.com/thread/213417599/politics
youtu.be/fr_ThgVkUGo

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Holy christ, I'm fucked!

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Well shit, fucking christ goddamnit it's a bit late to tell me now.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

it means attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

i want to fuck jesus in the ass. fuck god, i hope he sucks a big fat cock, preferibly mine.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Your sins which, blasphemy are a part of dooms you to hell.

"Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter,but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
Why don't you post the context of that quote?

So what's the point of being a christian
It's the truth faith and it's how God wants you to live your life.

if all it takes is one utterance of a word to undo every good thing you've ever done?
What makes you think you know better than 2000 years of Christian teaching?

1 post by this ID
Yeah. You're a shitposting shill.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

All Jews go to Hell. You're just proving that fact.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Believe in a higher power, NP.

Believe in a book created to control people, Full Retard.

Never forget.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

christcucks btfo

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Believe in a book created to control people, Full Retard.
Imagine actually thinking that's the purpose behind the bible...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

To blaspheme the Holy Spirit, according to our Holy Father, “does not properly consist in offending against the Holy Spirit in words; it consists rather in the refusal to accept the salvation which God offers to man through the Holy Spirit, working through the power of the cross

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

He might not accept me but I accept him

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

I don' t see the word "hell" anywhere. Where did you?

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

inb4 OP and those like him ignores this post.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

If Jesus is the holy spirit, how did it descend upon Him after His baptism?

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit isn't a single action but years of unrepentant sin until God leaves you to your own devices. Homosexuals, trannies, and the most depraved leftists are the ones that have managed to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and have had their hearts hardened.

Attached: DE92C9465A3A4ED692DC1B4EF0CE4996.jpg (16 KB, 499x249)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Doesn't know about the Trinity.
Go to church.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

I've heard that all you have to do is say "I reject the Holy Spirit" and you're gone.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Mark was an idiot, blasphemy was never considered a cardinal sin , it's not even mentioned in the extended commandments, let alone the ten

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

What do you suppose they meant by that?

Attached: IsI.jpg (70 KB, 684x524)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

That's abomination against god, not blasphemy. You niggers are dumb as fuck

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Calm down there, Shlomo

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Don't take the Lord's name in vain

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

let alone the ten
2 “I am the Lord your God,
3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

I hate to break it to you, we are the meek that inherited the earth, god left us all to our own devices, long ago .
When I say devices, I mean our PC's and Smartphones

James Jackson
James Jackson

Neither Goddammit nor Jesus Christ mentions the Holy Spirit.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

dooms you to an eternity in hell.
implying i'm not already there
honk honk

Attached: 1552935880659.jpg (326 KB, 831x799)

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

based and red pilled, bailey jay

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

But currently, you still have a chance at redemption.

When you're in Hell, you won't.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

How is using his name in anger misusing his name? I have yet to see an explanation on that?
By your interpretation, saying "SO god help me!" angry is blasphemy

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (28 KB, 333x499)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

What's it like being mentally ill and feeling normal about it?

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Jesus is my fren.

Attached: 1529803732351.jpg (75 KB, 618x741)

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

God damn what is up with all these religion threads

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

why are you friends with a rabbi?

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

How is using his name in anger misusing his name?
You are only to praise God and speak to him in reverence.

You are not to use his name as a curse or an exclamation in anger, vengeance or hatred.

By your interpretation, saying "SO god help me!" angry is blasphemy
And? Stop using the name of God in anger, hatred or frustration.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Yes blasphemy is blasphemy, what a revelation

Blake Green
Blake Green

When I say devices, I mean our PC's and Smartphones
Ya cheeky bastid.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

What's it like being mentally ill and feeling normal about it?

Attached: Tips-(4).gif (595 KB, 460x600)

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Least I have friends.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Jesus is my fren.
Then you have nothing to worry about as long as you walk with Him and do His will.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Bible doesn't originally speak of hell, it wasn't until the Catholics came along , and a Roman faggot emperor made that bible up in a failed attempt to save his country

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Bible doesn't originally speak of hell, it wasn't until the Catholics came along , and a Roman faggot emperor made that bible up in a failed attempt to save his country
"muh judas gospel!"

There's a reason why heretics like you were kicked out of the church.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

The verse you quoted says the exact opposite, God forgives slander against himself and all sins but blaspheming the holy spirit is knowing your conscious hearing the holy spirit tell you this something wrong don't do this and choosing to ignore the warnings repeatedly. The reason he won't forgive them is because God uses the holy spirit to influence us and if you keep ignoring it you become deaf to it and he's unable to help.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

you can murder someone and be forgiven but you cannot say "Jesus Christ"

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

I'VE GOT FRIENDS TOO

Attached: 1549814954495.jpg (17 KB, 495x362)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Yes, their reasoning is idiotic. That's why it's been refuted.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

aren't they the same thing though?

Mason Green
Mason Green

If they lead you to sin, can they really be called "friends?"

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

You are the one who worships scripture edited by an Emperor that married a boy, that sounds far more like Heresy than anything I have said. Also makes sense as to why priests are so into little choir boys

John Parker
John Parker

Ill be your friend user

Attached: 1553535191024.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

No it's not the same thing. They are the same being but three separate entities. continuous unrepentant backsliding and continuously living in known sin, / cherishing sin risks blaspheming the holy spirit which is why it's so important we take sinning seriously.

William Murphy
William Murphy

You are the one who worships scripture edited by an Emperor that married a boy, that sounds far more like Heresy than anything I have said. Also makes sense as to why priests are so into little choir boys
Just because you believe your lies that doesn't make your lies the truth.

Attached: tips-(2).jpg (69 KB, 900x900)

Carson James
Carson James

saying God damn it dooms you to an eternity in hell
praying psalm 94 and 132 are A-okay, though
Actually seek the Lord, user, and stop fucking around trying to bait dummies.

Attached: even-Jesus-thinks-OP-is-a-faggot.jpg (15 KB, 273x300)

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

oh well. no reason to stop now.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

rekt

Attached: 1537526925769.jpg (31 KB, 600x909)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

because sin separates us from God and the holy spirit is God's way of bringing us back to him but if we keep ignoring his spirit/ making excuses for ourselves our hearts become hardened and we no longer have the ability to communicate with God.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Dude, it's not lies, the last 5 emperors of Rome married little boys, they even had statues erected to commiserate the event . Seriously, you can go to Italy and see these statues

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Nice theology, stupid.

David Cruz
David Cruz

y-you too

I disagree. I think that sin is not only the natural state of man, but the natural state of God, since we were made in his image.
inb4 sin is satan's corruption
Who made satan and in who's image was he made?

Attached: 1555008929866.jpg (9 KB, 286x176)

William Turner
William Turner

Na. You can literally do anything you want as long as it isn’t a “mortal sin” and god will forgive you if you ask him.
God loves you.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

looks like hitler missed one

Attached: Celebrating-Jesus.png (270 KB, 634x416)

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

If you read the book of Job, god talks to Lucifer like they are old buddies .
Job was just a wager between friends

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

THEY ALWAYS DO THB THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS A CLICK AWAY

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Fuck off christfag nigger. I can say whatever I goddamn niggering want.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

DESU

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Of course they are. Satan is as much God's son as Jesus is. He's literally the Father.

David Miller
David Miller

t. muslim that doesnt accept that Christianity believes that Jesus is literally God incarnate

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Straw man. You don’t understand the goddamn text, dumb ass. If you blaspheme against Christ and god, it means you denounce and deny them. Since Christianity is at its core a belief in the divinity of Christ, you doom yourself through your rejection of him.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Slipping up and curse is not unforgivable. Repentance is the main issue.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

he's also the Son isn't he? As in, they are two distinct entities inhabited by the same form, or whatever.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

blasphemes against the Holy Spirit

What even is that? How do you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit?

You suggest this is but you don't know. It must be something literally unspeakable to carry such a huge penalty.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

There are probably no gods and the bible is made up

live your life

Juan James
Juan James

This is why people kill you guys.

Attached: 1557454769213.png (320 KB, 500x375)

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

God damn it what the everfucking jesus faggot christ kind of douchebag post is the stupid shit?

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

Well I'm fucked, thanks jesus

James Johnson
James Johnson

it means attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit

In what way?

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

28 “Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Jesus is literally God incarnated into flesh.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (957 KB, 1920x1066)

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

the ultimate red pill is that everything in the Bible is real, and that Yahweh is actually the Evil creator and ruler of this world, while the actual Good God that christcucks worship is impotent, and the only way you can connect to him is through the annihilation of self.

He's also the Son of God though, as is everything in this Creation, including Satan.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

can you show how you know this? so you're saying that if I am consciously offered salvation and turn it down, I am guilty of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit?

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Not an argument, Christkike retard. Simply boring and predictable. As unimaginative as a person following a Jewish book to tell him what to do and trying to enslave his fellow white man into the Jewish doomsday cult.

Attached: Chad.jpg (98 KB, 936x526)

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

so here's another one.

Loads of experts in here

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

no, it isn't a one time thing. you are continuously offered salvation.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Yeah but God's name isn't "God".

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Jesus loves you so that I don't have to, you fruity faggot.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

What do you think will emerge in a place where people have lost hope?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

well if you repent and change you will be forgiven
read more here there is a lot of it
catholicstraightanswers.com/why-is-blasphemy-against-the-holy-spirit-an-unforgivable-sin-are-not-all-sins-forgivable/

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

tfw recently found my Christian faith again after years of rejecting it
tfw attending church twice a week and doing what I can to spread the message of the lord (without being a dick about it, only talking to those who ask)
tfw still say "god damnit" or "Jesus Christ" from time to time

I instantly apologize for it because its more habit than anything, will I be okay?

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

we were made in his image.

There are two parts in Genesis where God creates man. And I'm not going to tell you where, you'll have to read it, carefully.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

it’s the only thing that really makes sense, since all sins are forgiven (except blasphemy against the holy spirit) and those who reject Christ go to hell. Do you really think God is so arbitrary and chaotic to make uttering some words an offense worthy of eternal damnation?

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

christcuck filth. degenerates. idolising rotting corpse of jew arab monkey for thousands of years. fanatical about it. you trash must be destroyed, humiliated and erased from history as much as yid

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

yeah okay.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

I do it too, I even say JFC. It’s automatic but I pray for God to remove the words from my mouth.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

thats some cute mental gymnastics, is this how the preists justify their own homosexuality? "it actually means this in the bible, my hot little bitch"

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

the sin is not unforgivable because of its seriousness, but because the sinner lacks the proper disposition to seek forgiveness and thereby to be forgiven. As St. Thomas Aquinas said, “…It excludes the elements through which the forgiveness of sin takes place.” How can the Lord forgive us and reconcile us to a sharing in His life if we refuse to recognize the sin as a sin and to say, “Please forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned against you and my neighbor”? This “hardness of heart” leads to a sustained and firm rejection of the love and mercy of God, which in turn leads to damnation

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Well then it's a good thing you put "god dammit" and "jesus christ" in the holy quotes of salvation.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Jews being heretical
Why am I not surprised.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

heaven must be empty fuckin every says jfc or gfd.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Went to confession. Don't do it anymore. If I slip up, I will regret it fully, try harder and go to confession to reconcile with God. My sin will be forgiven.

Try it.

Julian Green
Julian Green

i'm dissapointed my low level bait got so many replies, but what can you expect from christfags?

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

already cucking before his volcano god
kek

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

What is the Trinity lmao

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

lol funny

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

According to Catholics, since holy works are just a series of technicalities, if you get hit by the ground after falling of a cliff and die on your way to confessional and thus the priest doesn't have the opportunity to absolve you of your sins, then do you go to hell?

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

Say no-no word
God suckerpunches you into hell like a groid

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

it’s the only thing that really makes sense

So what you're saying is it's your best guess?

get out. Im in a bad mood so Im going to blast you and feel bad about it afterwards. I'm fucking sick of people talking out their asses on this board, thinking if the speak in esoteric terms or with a tone of deep reverence it invokes an eternal wisdom on whatever the hell they say.

Jesus was a Man. Whatever else he was is privvy to God, but Jesus was a Man. He didn't speak in tongues or use complex language, obscure symbolism or convoluted allegory. He used simple stories to illustrate eternal Truthes about God and about how to be what God meant us to be, Our Selves.

I can't stand Religion that obfuscates this. the religion that exalts this symbolic person of Jesus over his status as a person, as someone we *can* relate to, someone like us, in all our anxiety, fears, desires and despair.

Jesus was perfect because he did everything RIGHT. Take all your bullshit 'Jesus Lives!' crap. Jesus put people in touch with Reality, with God's Reality, God's Creation. He did it in such a way that allowed those who followed his teachings to *feel* a true and authentic relationship with that Reality.

All this obscure, archaic bullshit isn't appropriate now. We're all off our fucking dials and we need to get back in touch with reality.

Jesus Lived

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

False. You don't have any clue what the Holy Spirit actually is,

The Father, the Divine Being-Consciousness, is omnipresent and omnipotent; in other words, all-pervading Presence (or radiant Space) and Power (or Spirit-energy). The Son, the disciple’s Self (or Buddha)-nature, is the same Presence as the Father’s, but the disciple cannot realize his True nature as the Son (or Christ, or Self, or Buddha) until the Father’s Power (or Spirit-energy) blesses him to the degree of full en-Light-enment. The Holy Spirit is the Father’s dynamic Power, or Light-energy. It is deemed a separate or unique Person or Body to differentiate it from the Father’s static nature as Presence (or Source). Ultimately, Reality is a Monad, but this Monad, the all-subsuming, indivisible Supreme Being, can best be comprehended and apprehended when it is approached from a triadic, or trinitarian, perspective.

Thus if you reject the Holy Spirit you can never find the Kingdom of God within.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Pretty sure it says something to the effect of
You can blaspheme the name of the father, you can blaspheme my name but never blaspheme the holy spirit as that is unforgivable.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

The bible is written in poetry . You have to be smarter than a potato to analyze it. It's more of, if you continuously spoit blaspheme of the teachings you'll live an eternal life of hell. The bible has smart rules to live by. Sorry it's too hard for you fren

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

you can't say these words because it offends god
I'm not necessarily referring to you OP, but If you chose to live in fear of offending an omnipotent entity so you can guarantee a paradise when you die, that's your decision my man, more power to you.
Till then, I'm not going to think about it, not live in constant fear of offending any "god" (not even going to argue there isn't any valid evidence your "god" is "THE god", if there even is such a thing, Could be Jesus, could be Horus, dont know, dont care), and rather than live my life on earth to ensure a good "life after I die", i'll focus on improving and enjoying the life I at least can guarentee exists.
inb4 but muh no morals
Morality is subjective. The children butchered by the crusaders are personally not something I would find to be excusable because the people living in the desert believe a different flavor of objectively the same religion. You may disagree, but that you're decision to make, not mine.
But I'm not gonna argue I'm any more correct than you, just felt like I'd explain my thought process as to why I disagree.
t. Former die hard bible thumper, turned agnostic who chose this life over the "next" one.
Will say, even though I will fundamentally disagree with your lifestyle, I admire your dedication to your belief and faith. I'm the kind of athiest/agnostic that if you invited me to church, I'd politely decline your offer and then thank you for the invitation. It's not for me, but I'll respect it may be for you.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Jesus is alive. You are an idiot. You need to die.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

you become deaf to it and he's unable to help

I'll need quotation marks for that

Attached: 1557774775831.jpg (73 KB, 1024x376)

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

I'M GOING TO DIE YOU FUCKING LUNATIC, WE ALL ARE!

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Implicit is now, retard.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Jews are most definitely a race. Thank you for restoring my belief in Christ each time.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

You are a bit obsessed over the matter, little polack.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

you
dumb
mother
fucker

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

fucking retards, blaspheming against the holy ghost means that you when you accept Christ but later on you deny him and his divinity, you deny the power of the holy ghost, then you are eternally condemned to hell.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

no u

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

But what if you accept him after you deny him?

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

i think it's only blasphemy if a non-christian says it.

saying his name is more asking him for strength or to help you with some burden.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Scrupulosity
Protestant
Just lol.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

mate, ... Brothers

Until you really come to terms with your mortality, and recognise that from this realisation all things become transparent for the bullshit they are,

you won't know Truth

Attached: Jesus-realizing-Truth.jpg (64 KB, 748x660)

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

You're a retard user, god damnit.

Attached: osx52jg2-400x400.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Well you can LARP and say you don't believe in Christ anymore after witnessing or experiencing his holiness, but it has to be true in your heart, because God looks at what's inside your heart, not what you say.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

You don't know me or who I am.

I may not kill myself, but I desire death just for what awaits me, and for the derision I will relish of christcucks, muslims and jews and of course, my enemies.

Attached: 88a.png (495 KB, 459x612)

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

I know you're going to die.

You are going to die

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Yes, my body will die.

A throne awaits for me after death though.

Mine shall be an eternal reign.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Use the real Bible you pleb, you're using a corrupted version of the Bible written in 1975 by jews. They wrote that Bible to pacify and corrupt Christianity, that is why they give it away for free and why they gave the crypto jew preachers that push the NIV free airtime on TV every Sunday for 20 years.
The jew does nothing for free, if it is free from a jew there is a grave danger behind it.
Mark 3:28-29 (KJV)
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
Is in danger, not Guilty of an eternal sin.
God dammit is asking God to damn something.
Jesus Christ is asking to have something to be looked at.
Your Bible is very very corrupted.
See info image; you NIV Bible users think asking forgiveness is a automatic save, it's not that all all. God Must know your deeds or your works for him. You'll know if you are saved or not. You can't just do evil and bad things and ask forgiveness and be saved. It's a HUGE corruption of Christianity that the NIV Bible has caused.
Angels all work for God, it is a nice cohesive society all working for the greater good. Not some place to kick back and relax and have all your worldly wants fulfilled.

Attached: Real-Vs-Fake.jpg (149 KB, 960x960)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

This is a stupid translation. He says you can slander Him and the Father and still be forgiven

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

The really crazy people are the one's who don't know they are.

Angel Long
Angel Long

You go it completely wrong jackass. The Jews in charge at the time saw Jesus doing stuff and knowing scripture and claimed his power was from Satan. Blaspheming against the holy spirit means claiming something from God is of Satan.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

You don't know where I have been, what I have seen, what I know and have tested for truth.

You're just a poor fool obsessed with death.

I laugh at the world, for I am victorious in this life, and you are sure of your demise, this is your only surety.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Yes it does. He talks about being cast into flames and outer darkness

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

It's you that doesn't know about the trinity, p*pist
The Holy Spirit goes out from the father only, not the son

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

calling the religious mentally ill is an original statement

John Gomez
John Gomez

A fucking leaf.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Holy trinity. You can turn your back on Jesus. You can turn your back on God the Father. You cannot turn your back on the Holy Spirit.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Saying God, damn it! or Jesus Christ dooms you to an etenity in hell.
Asking God to damn something damns you.
Asking for Jesus Christ to help you through a troubling situation damns you too.
Why are Christian deities such cunts?

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

What if you call Christ a retard as you just did damned one?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

that doesn't count as blaspheming the holy ghost retard

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

This is some next level protcuckery,

Go read the suma theologiae. Or even the catechism.

James Edwards
James Edwards

infinite, immaterial being that creates time, matter and consciousness on a whim
gets really really mad when you say his name wrong

How are christcucks dumb enough to believe this stupid shit again?

Attached: 1547134111568.jpg (3 KB, 250x187)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

The holy spirit is one with me son, as is the father who is one with all who don't call him a retard.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

We are already in hell.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has been understood by the Church (for thousands of years now) as denying God's grace and forgiveness. If you don't believe that God can and will grant you forgiveness in Christ, through the action of the Holy Spirit, you can't be forgiven. It's like when a 5 year old says to his parents, "you hate me! you don't love me!" Until the child gets out of his funk, you can't talk any sense into him. In order to be forgiven, you must accept it. People often deny the Holy Spirit by thinking that their sins are so great, even God can't forgive them. (See Cain's hissy fit in Genesis. God just wants him to admit his sin and repent of it, but Cain throws a fit and says "You hate me! You'll always hate me! Everyone will come after me and want my blood!")
In the context of the Gospel reading you've put forth, the pharisees see the Holy works of Jesus Christ and say that it's actually the action of Beelzebub. That's a direct rejection of God's grace. These people have blasphemed the Holy Spirit by saying that it wasn't the Holy Spirit working. That is, when they see God's action, they don't believe it, JUST LIKE how Cain thought that his sins were SO great that not even God could forgive them. They are saying that God wouldn't do such a thing; it must be the devil at work. People who would believe that are so far gone that they can not be forgiven; they themselves wouldn't accept God's grace if He offered it to them...just like Cain.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

I was going to deny that,but then i saw you are from Sweden
May HE have mercy on you,Swede

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Actually the unforgivable sin is refusing to acknowledge Christ's divinity. That is what it is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and what this passage is saying. The other answers are flat out wrong and go against core Christian doctrine.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

im not competing with you, you unconscienable cunt.

You're engaged in a battle of egos and I'm telling you, you win.

you
are
going
to
die

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

If you doubt Jesus ever existed then you better doubt anything else about history. There are more proofs of Jesus existence than Julius Caesar. Weirdly, I hardly ever see anyone doubting Caesar existed.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Blasphemes AGAINST.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Salvation is not a question of Faith only but also of good deeds and hope in the Lord

Protestantism is just a degenerative schismatic sect that somehow grew big, like a cancer in Catholicism body

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

what god would you believe in
none
why?
[answer] but especially not the christian god because jews
you wouldn't need an "especially" reason if [answer] is sufficient. is [answer] insufficient?
no bu-
then your "especially" reason is just a red herring
no [you're wrong]
[you're wrong]
[back and forth]
[exchange]
[no one changes their mind]
we disagree because one of us is stupid, therefore it's you
I'm convinced non-Christians are not real people, i.e. not alive. This makes it difficult to value them as potentially alive. Yaaaa, kill yourself.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

So what's the point of being a christian if all it takes is one utterance of a word to undo every good thing you've ever done?

The good news for you is that even though you are an obvious moron, you can still receive salvation as there is no IQ requirement. Attempting to distill God's word into a snippet of scripture is something all fraudsters/idiots do...especially when they quote from something other than the KJV.

Using slang terms are disrespectful, but do not constitute "blasphemy" nor do they constitute "cursing".

Blasphemy is claiming Godliness for yourself, which is what satan's pride led him to do...it's not just the utterance of words, but state of the heart speaking those words...in satan's case, he is really so delusional that he believes he'd be a better god then God himself.

Cursing, which falls under "using God's name in vain (his name being Jesus; God is his title), means the actual issuance of a curse onto another person or people. It is what jews do routinely; and while some curses may be righteous such as the curse Noah issued when his stepson cucked him and plowed his wife after the flood, most are done in vain - out of anger and for petty grievances.

Also, "being christian" isn't a thing, because it's not a personal identity for you to virtue-signal from. A true Christian is a repentant, faithful follower of Jesus Christ who has willfully turned away from this false world, toward God and the salvation offered through Jesus' sacrifice.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Salvation is not a question of Faith only but also of good deeds and hope in the Lord

Salvation is EXCLUSIVELY granted to the repentant because of Jesus alone; your deeds mean nothing. You are expected to keep the commandments out of gratitude for salvation, and in your fulfillment of the great commission (leading others back to Jesus).

If you claim to be saved, but think it is a license to sin with impunity, then in reality you are not saved and will be in hell with the majority of those who have ever lived.

If you do not feel the urge to be a good person just naturally, without forcing yourself, then you're not saved. You haven't turned away from the world of sin, and are therefore bound to sin.

John Gomez
John Gomez

(((OP))) is a christian

Attached: 1556567717420.jpg (33 KB, 409x393)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

GOD DAMN JESUS CHRIST

Now bring me to Valhalla!!!

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Jesus Titty Sprinkle Eating, Tap Dancing H. Fucking Christ, God is fucking gay as blazes

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Actually the unforgivable sin is refusing to acknowledge Christ's divinity.

Yes, that's really what it boils down to, but it's different from once denying Jesus and then coming to accept him. It's the constant, willful denial that he is God - aka being a jew - that will land you in hell. But even after decades of denying Jesus is God, even some jews repent and are able to receive salvation.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

If you do not feel the urge to be a good person just naturally, without forcing yourself, then you're not saved. You haven't turned away from the world of sin
If this were true, then anyone addicted to anything of the world which is almost everything to one can be addicted, would be damned.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

And if you're naughty, Santa will leave a piece of coal in your stocking. God Dammit! Jesus fucking Christ. Coal for me.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

If this were true, then anyone addicted to anything of the world which is almost everything to one can be addicted, would be damned.

The fool is conflating addiction with being a good person, as if having an addiction automatically makes any such person bad in God's eyes. No.

Don't chime in with idiotic statements that you type out with your ass cheeks. Addiction is a demonic attachment that can be overcome through prayer, but sometimes, you are allowed to suffer in the flesh to keep you humble. We are ALL sinners and none of us are better than the other.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Why not have a gangbang with mohhamed and allah too. Post results.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Actually the big problem with misusing God's name has nothing to do with idiomatic expressions. The big problem is when you create a fictitious legal person whose name is the name of God written in all caps, and then you assign the power of attorney over that fictitious legal person which shares God's name to Satan such that Satan, for the purposes of the united States of America Corporation, is vested with all authorities which belong to God. The fallacy there is, of course, that God's legal person is not vested with God's authority, so transferring the proxy over God's legal person to Satan really has no inherent effect other than to finagle legalized fraud schemes. This, of course, is because legal persons are by their construction fictitious.

God doesn't give a fuck about your casual manner of speaking, trust me.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Nobody who really believes that Jesus died for their sins would view their salvation as a license to sin, because in being a Christian you are aware of the infinite treasure of heaven, and any worldly temptations will always seem petty and meaningless to you.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

What the goddamn fuck? Jesus Christ, why didn't anyone tell me sooner?

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

This isn't blasphemous though, it's an exclamation

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

GOSPEL - John 8:21-30

The Lord said to them, “I go away, and you will seek me and die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot come.” 22 Then said the Jews, “Will he kill himself, since he says, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?” 23 He said to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for you will die in your sins unless you believe that I am he.” 25 They said to him, “Who are you?” Jesus said to them, “Even what I have told you from the beginning. 26 I have much to say about you and much to judge; but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.” 27 They did not understand that he spoke to them of the Father. 28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority but speak thus as the Father taught me. 29 And he who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what is pleasing to him.” 30 As he spoke thus, many believed in him.

William Collins
William Collins

Christ is Risen!

One of the great privileges of reading the Gospel of John is how openly Jesus talks about his relationship with the Father. Here he affirms their intimacy “And he who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what is pleasing to him” (v. 29). Jesus’ discussion does not leave us bystanders watching the divine plan unfold, but rather he invites us into eavesdrop on their relationship and ultimately participate in it. In the farewell discourse, we hear Christ asking that we become one as he and the father are one (cf. Jn 17:21). He goes on to say that this is only possible if we are united to Him: “I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one” (Jn 17:23).

Unity is possible only in Christ. Attempts to broker peace on our own result in weak treaties, easily broken and revoked. Christ shows us his relationship with the Father an unbroken, eternal bond of Love. To enter into that is the mystery of the Church. Upon entering a Byzantine Church, one notices immediately the traditional pantocrator image of Christ on the ceiling. Where are the feet of Christ in this picture? The answer: they are on the floor. Praying the prayers and being formed by the sacramental mysteries of the Church unites us to that intimacy God reveals in these tender moments in the Gospel of John.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Can you anons help me believe in Christ again? I'm losing my faith and I feel awful... please help me

Attached: 1jesus-saves.jpg (80 KB, 591x697)

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Im so bad at that im so sorry jesus.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Don't chime in with idiotic statements that you type out with your ass cheeks.
That was objectively your proposed implication, you idiot. All you had to do was answer, and yet chose to present yourself as an angry kneejerk retard, absolutely ruining your credibility to the point that if you shut the fuck up, people would only benefit.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

ocd
It should occur to you that hell exists because
1. People can't be trusted to make the right decisions, i.e. it's actually necessary for some stupid people to be scared into repentance for their own good -- the same way some children with their child-minds are good because they're scared of the whip.
2. Omnipotence is the only reason He would and yet doesn't imply the ability for an omnibenevolent being to lie. Therefore, God can't lie.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

I'm going to rub your mother's ashes on my dick and cum on her as she stands my night cabin as a lampshade, you fucking jew whore.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Ejaculating outside the womb is sinful though

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Fuck kikes

Attached: 1542374991025.gif (100 KB, 531x359)

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

I kek'd

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

a fucking kike
Imagine my shock.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

I don't think you understand what 'blasphemy' means

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Der Juden

Day of the rope

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Day of the oven

Attached: 1557251962199.jpg (196 KB, 358x368)

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Is this from that "spill your seed on the ground" absolute bullshit that isn't in the bible? Where did this come from? Also, everyone knows if you ejaculate into your carpet, the semen magically disappears and no one is the wiser.

David Harris
David Harris

i want to fuck jesus in the ass. fuck god, i hope he sucks a big fat cock, preferibly mine.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

There exists more significance than your cock, whether you imagine sticking it in someone else or having it sucked. Open your mind cock. Also, you already posted this exact thing, exposing yourself as an unironic jewish shill. bump

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

What is the holy spirit?
Are you trying to guilt trip people?
Is the holy spirit not the existence of life in all its forms?
Does that mean that those who murder others with the intent of being the only ones left alive even blaspheme the holy spirit?
Anything can be forgiven except for manslayers and women slayers because you do not even respect life, which by the way even science doesn't adequately understand.

where are all the scientists protesting againts wars?
the politicians, do they rail against it?
wahts the fucking purpose of life? does it not say the wicked shall never rise Again?

What the fuck does it all really mean ?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

What the fuck does it all really mean ?
Get drunk.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

half way there in life, and it seems there are no gentle people left, just disrespectful hating cunts.

Just trying to make sense of the fucking nonsense we face daily, be glad to leave this fucking shithole filled with unthinking cunts.

Death will be a release from the cunts who inhabit this earth, feel more at home with my dog than the state of the fucktards that surround me.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

I'm sure glad my JQ thread got deleted to make room for this faggot thread..

Adam Green
Adam Green

Good fucking point

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-19-18-08-11.png (253 KB, 720x1280)

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Neither of those is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

It's actually quite difficult to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit, you can't do it by accident. It involves making quite specific and theologically complicated heretical statements which you know to be false.

You can't even, for instance, be charged with blasphemy for speaking a blasphemous thing in order to debate and understand whether it is blasphemous or not.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

the majority of those who have ever lived
I'm not sure if this is a relief, or terrifying.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

autism: the religion

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Amen!

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

I see your apparent pain as only a consequence of stupidity, and I think you should die.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

It's just a saying. Nobody really means it the way the Bible is talking about it, retarded Protestant. Unless you are angry at and specifically condemning Yahweh himself and announcing your hatred for him with all your heart, you'll be fine.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

That's not a blaspheme in the sense that is meant. But I have probably blasphemed severely enough as an adoleacent to be considered damned.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

You're not supposed to use the Lord's name in vain. I used to think this meant purposelessly, but now it seems this means not to use the Lord's name to satisfy one's own vanity. Does this mean saying "God" in intellectual domination of you plebs is a sin? Anyway, stupid Catholic.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

I have never seen such an absolutely braindead interpretation of scripture, maybe outside of Black Hebrew Israelites.

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (13 KB, 226x223)

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Jesus Wojak looks like Sam Hyde in utopia. youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Reminder that this guy will go to heaven regardless of his sins because he is god's chosen. Meanwhile the goyim will burn in hell because they are impure abominations.

Attached: 1558111788761.jpg (28 KB, 400x388)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Yea, I'm going straight to hell for saying god dammit but Shlomo over here is gonna be standing over the throne of god throatfucking hesus just because.
Makes sense.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I didn't read this before. This is akin to protesting "b-but i've been picking up after litter bugs for 31 years; so what if i murdered and raped that baby?" The answer is apparently that sin fucking matters, you idiot.

Jason White
Jason White

All jews are antichrists, every single jewish man woman and child is an antichrist. Every single jewish body is a den of demons. EVERY. SINGLE. JEW. WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND EVER.

Attached: stolga.jpg (237 KB, 720x720)

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

I was once called an antichrist for rejecting a Jesus coin. I said "give it to someone else," and the guy called me an antichrist. Albeit I was wearing a Suffocation shirt with a picture of bodies being impaled by and hanging from spears.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

every single jewish man woman and child is an antichrist
Look at my chart brother.

Attached: 6322.jpg (110 KB, 674x674)

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Stop watching talmudivision (ie. movies and tv). Jews despise Jesus Christ and they inculcate in their programming scripts the blasphemies against Him. It's in pretty much every single movie and TV show ever produced. The g+d word and using Jesus Christ's name as some kind of expletive. Most men have their brains infected with this jewish blasphemy virus.
I was wearing a death metal band with disgusting filth on it
You were definitely an antichrist at that moment and it has nothing to do with a coin, "they that hate me love death" (Proverbs 8:36). If you listen to death metal, stop.
What is this schizophrenic garbage?

Attached: 293874987239874.jpg (12 KB, 177x231)

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

they that hate me love death
Or if they hate me, then they love death
does not imply
if they love death, then they hate me.
This is a converse fallacy. No, this isn't some Jewish trick. Just correcting you on what that verse alone logically implies, i.e. it does not alone imply that loving death and being a Christian are incompatible. So far, barring any other biblical reason and as long as it's not something like deicide, death metal is fine.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Reminder mods archive any threads concerning Jews at 150 or below

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

yeah that makes so much sense
wanna convince people christianity is retarded?
youtu.be/fr_ThgVkUGo
take care of spiritual warfare not this retardation

Attached: 1495594362920.png (1.08 MB, 928x791)

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

failing in basic formal logic
You cannot supply "if then" to a statement that doesn't have it. If-then conditional statement is unidirectional, with an antecedent and consequent of the form X->Y. The general statement has nothing necessitating this, hating God and loving death are just generally affirmed in Proverbs, X<->Y. Loving death in the way death metal degenerates do is absolutely incompatible with being a Christian. You're just trying to justify your degeneracy. The hideous noises produced by that genre of music is enough proof that it is antithetical to Christianity, but then there's the fact that the majority of the bands are atheist or occultist/satanists and very explicitly antichristian lyrically. If you want I can go into much more exegetical depth with this, but is it necessary? Do I have to put this much effort to convince you that your genre full of degenerate depraved antichristian atheists that output disgusting gutteral demon-sounds and harsh noise is actually not media a Christian should consume or associate with?

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Do not use the name of the Lord in vain

What is his NAME ? It's not God. That's a title, not a name.
The power is in his name.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Jesus Christ, goddamn it!

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

I advised a girl to get an abortion. And she did it because she trusted me.
She was 16, her bf (a legit sub 80 IQ retard) had left her and her father was dead.
Am I going to hell?

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Fuck off, Satan, you know who has already won

Attached: 1529851004-1498932705-Crusader.jpg (57 KB, 657x527)

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

You cannot supply "if then" to a statement that doesn't have it.
stopped reading there. All propositions can be directly translated to a conditional statement. You're not about to school me on logic.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

e.g. 1+1=2 -> if 1+1, then 2

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

and if 2, then 1+1, but that's irrelevant. Aside, could someone go ahead and give an example of a biconditional that is not an equivalence? Else, it seems they're same thing.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

why do they persecute me so

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

You get to be subservient to Israel and lick stinky brown feet

Attached: christianity.jpg (36 KB, 620x465)

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Fuck off, Satan, you know who has already won
Curiously, then what motivates the tyke?

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

its using the Lords name in vain and kikes LOVE having their characters say this all the time in movies and tv shows

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Fuck Jesus, fuck god, and fuck you op. You want to go to heaven, hey, how about saving these kids on Isaac kappy's dead man switch. You bible thumping retard.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

and it's always in passing, like "blah blah blah like the fairy tale of God amirite blah blah blah" and the characters go about the rest of the episode.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

saving these kids on Isaac kappy's dead man switch
wat

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

FUCK CHRISTKEKS

Attached: 1558075980023.png (380 KB, 723x575)

John Jackson
John Jackson

but what's the context of this quote
Literally what OP is discussing. Are you not capable of basic comprehension? Read the verse.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

We don't know the real name of God

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

the pharisees saw jesus' miracles and called them works of demons. i dont think its possible to blaspheme the holy spirit if you are saved. the pharisees were probably reprobate at that point; unable to discern holiness when they saw it.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

"God Damn it"
Asking the lord to damn something is not blasphemy

"Jesus Christ"
Calling on Jesus to help you is not blasphemy

I never understood why people treat it as such. I've had this fight with my parents over and over since I was like 12. Now I do ask god to damn minor things all the time which I guess could be a sin trying to invoke his name over nothing, but I also ask god to damn things I sincerely wish him to rise up and Biblically destroy, like trannies grooming kids, on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure it would be a sin to NOT want god to damn things like that.

Attached: 22491446-1999804733600022-4613235082271577051-n.png (616 KB, 900x648)

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Im 99% sure Jesus will forgive me at the gates. He knows im a good boy and didn't mean it.

Course if heaven is full of coloured people I might turn right back around and just request my soul to be annihilated out of existence.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Of course because they’re literally kikes.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

thinking there could somehow be nigger souls in heaven
Heaven is like the ultimate ethnostate, except it keep out stupid people. And no, Jesus won't just forgive you for ignoring Him if that's what you're implying, because you are one of said stupid people.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Christmas almighty damn. God's such a faggot. Can't take the bantz.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Porco dio

James Harris
James Harris

Dio cane

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

Puttana Eva

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Gesù frocio

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Troia Maria

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Giuseppe Segaiolo

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Porca puttana del cazzo spellato di Gesù Cristo messo in croce

Camden Price
Camden Price

Attached: Fucking-Kek,-My-Sides.gif (1.98 MB, 190x190)

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Supposedly they blasphemed the Holy Spirit because they knew full well they were witnessing holiness when they called it demonic.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

To keep their cushy priesthood job? Sounds plausible desu.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Blasphemy is a form of insubordination. It's not about saying a bad word, but it is to oppose God with your entire being in both body and spirit.

He says every sin and slander shall be forgiven, this includes inapprapriate "Jesus Christ's" and "Godammit's". But if you wholeheartedly rebel against God and all that is good without recourse, then judgment is set.

So unless you are a complete corrupted, you will do just fine.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Jesus is a man of the law right? You can sum his entire teaching in one sentence.

"Be nice to eachother for fuck sake."

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

If something is never to be forgiven, then punishment is implied. When the chaff is seperated from the wheat, the chaff is thrown into the fire. This fire is one of destruction and serves as a result from seperating those who are forgiven from those who are not forgiven.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

lol, you should have quoted Jesus and flipped it around unto them.

"Who's image is on that coin? Then give unto Jesus what belongs to Jesus, and give unto God what belongs to God." They will be stunned and amazed like the Pharisees.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

"God" and "Christ" is not his name, it's his title. and blasphemy isn't being a non believer or even taking the father's name in vain it's knowingly and unrepentanty rejecting/offending god even though you know you shouldn't.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

It's not about a name, it's about using the person of God for your own purposes. To draw authority from God he has not given, to use his person as a testimony of ones good behaviour or loyalty.

God has no name, there are only titles and descriptives available in reference to him. And only that wich is created bears a name, God simply just is. (i am)

Andrew James
Andrew James

if you denied him first then you did not know him at the time. only those who know god to be the way in the light can truly blaspheme. you can't quit a job you never had.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

religion
pic rel

Attached: swede.png (91 KB, 645x729)

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Actually you can, you should do it sometime, it's quite fun. Just pick up the phone, roll the number, tell em you wont be coming back.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

I came to correct you, but other anons already took care of it.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Came here to post this.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Attached: 3e8[1].jpg (7 KB, 200x213)

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

GOD DAMN THAT JESUS CHRIST IS A FAGGOT
....actually you just can't use the lords name to cast spells. read a bible you stupid fucktard

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Yes. Like I haven't met someone for a long time that's like +25 that gives a fuck about religion, people have better ways to deal with life's problems that praying to some imaginary gay power that doesn't exist.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (60 KB, 568x518)

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

So you only worship that faggot in the mirror? Pick your niché bruh, it's your life.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

No, I just live my life, listening to music, working, going to the gym, meeting friends and having a fucking life. And then coming back to Jow Forums to get my daily dose of shitposting. Like why should I even consider going for ANY religion to help me get on with my life? If I can have my happiness without religion does that make me worse than some nigger believing in some imaginary faggot?

Attached: 1---OOCCeNC.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000)

Charles King
Charles King

believing God is the Abrahamic god's name
Brainlet
believing Jesus Christ and his father are so petty that they would punish you for saying their name
Retard.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

kek

Attached: 1485799866142.jpg (103 KB, 501x651)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

implying the kikes retain knowledge of God
kek

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Perhaps
For what purpose did you do it?
Did you want her for yourself?
Did you want to help her?
If you wanted her for yourself,perhaps,i'd pray for forgiveness,you are privy to murder.
If you wanted to help her,then i do not know what to say,i do not think you can be condemned,not by me or any other man at least.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Oyyy veyyy out of context quotes

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Basically you just go on being oblivious till you get struck with adversity, smart cooky.

I can tell you are happy by your usage of the word nigger and faggot, gay, etc. You are not happy, you are miserable, your mouth reveals it. You speak of pleasure, but know no happiness.

There are fast students, slow students, and those who refuse to learn. They dont realize what you learn now is for use later. If you do not learn now, then trouble is ahead of you.

Tough guy, wants to learn the hard way. Amen.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

You're not supposed to use HIS name in anger,ever.
Praying to the LORD for guidance is fine,but using HIS name in vain,when swearing (that phrase is a basically a curse),especially without legitimate reason(and i mean hard on legitimate,look up to see Noah's reasoning for cursing Canaan),that is blasphemy
It's a minor one though,but it's also easy to stop,so stop doing it
If you want to see those Trannies destroyed,then just wait brother, the end is coming,and so is judgement for all

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Hell? YES!
OH MY GOD
OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!!!

Ever wonder why these phrases became popular?

Attached: whispers.jpg (42 KB, 398x450)

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

You forgot: "Jesus Christ this feels good."

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

That's why i turn the volume down,literally can't listen to them even once a fucking week

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

You are living next to the same people.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

What?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

We literally made up a word to describe a figure in a different language so therefore it isn't blaspheme. Check mate fag

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Every single sin, no matter big or small, dooms you to the hell.

Jace Young
Jace Young

You wont be so smug when you burn in hell kike

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

flag
I'm not surprised

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

This is a direct contradiction of the Gospel,though

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

He was referring to blaspheming the Holy Spirit, i.e. when the Pharisees lied and said his powers were demonic.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Every sin can lead to judgement, that does not automatically imply hell. You know your prayer no? It's right there.

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

This is the most Jewish thing I've read all day

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Cool interpretation. God has to speak in vague ways I guess huh ?
Exo 20:7 “You do not bringa the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

The name is Yahweh... not God

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

I was tutorting her because she was failing in school.
I was 18-19 and frankly hadn't thought about such an issue deeply before she told me.
I felt she would make a big mistake.
I remember I got quite steely about it, to the point of pushing her maybe.
I didn't want anything from her, not even money for the tutoring. Though I did have sex with her friend.
In retrospect I feel very very guilty. She could have been a good mother for all I know.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Oh..
enlightened me then.
True
But without salvation of Christ, any sin, even if you have one,damns you to hell.
That's what I was implying
But maybe I'm wrong, let's see what Serbian user says

Attached: 1558026451476.jpg (126 KB, 981x1545)

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

gnosticism
Kys

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Well look at it this way,with you convincing her,some of the blame is lifted off of her,yet very little falls on you.
Hell,i am 18,i wouldn't know what to do in your situation.
I apologize,i thought you were one of the WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELLL AAAAA doomfags,my bad

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

and from the Septuagint
"You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, because Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who misuses his name."
(Exodus 20:7 Septuagint)

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Redpill me on Gnosticism,is it really as bad as they say? I mean i dislike gnostics because
A:Bogumils
B:Masons
Are they all this retarded though?

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

If he is Yahweh the who is El? God cannot be both.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Salvation is EXCLUSIVELY granted to the repentant
Repentance is a change of mind
Turning from sin is works
Turning from sin does not save
Dead faith saves
Calvinism is as bad as Catholicism

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

youre dumb, the holy spirit is a guiding force in life. if it guides you somewhere, and you blaspheme it, then youre straight fucked. jesus was the son of god, not the holy spirit. god isn't the holy spirit, but he uses the holy spirit, again, to guide people, to do His divine and ineffable will here on Earth.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Believing something inbred sandniggers wrote 2000 years ago

Attached: 1557725929433.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Salvation is fulfulled through sacrifice, he is the lamb of God who was offered for the sins of all men. The rest is up to you, Christ can't be good for you, you must be good on your own.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

It's an obscure, retarded sect that formed long after Christ. They literally just made up a new gospel and mixed it with pagan Babylonian elements. Gnostic gospels are degenerate and talk about trannies. The matrix was written about gnosticism. It was made by trannies. The red and blue pillars are symbolic of Boaz and Jachin in freemasonry. The red and blue pillars

Jacob White
Jacob White

God and Jesus and different persons than the Holy Spirit.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

not even out of context, they are from the Bible called the NIV written in 1975 by jews.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

saying "god dammit" and "jesus christ" is retarded, because "god" is a word fabricated by jews to obfuscate the name of "god", and "jesus christ" is a vain honorific created by stuffy christian academics. it's total vain bullshit.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

As if all this 21st century shit is not even more insane then anything concieved before it.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

God is one of 50 something names of the Divine Creator. There are very holy names that you don't even know how to pronounce right now, and those phrases became popular because we are a sinful society waiting for a saviour.

There are also more and more words for Hell, from other religions, in Hebrew, in Arabic, etc. The vibrations coming from your throat are what's important.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

things that they only heard from word of mouth of others and wrote it with fake names
I think Judas was on to something

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

this is truth

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

holy fucking CRINGE. Dude I had a COIN I threw it back at him liek a fucking autistic sperg! IM SO FUCKING CHRISTKIKE HARDCORE!

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

hahaha the amount of fucking spergs itt

Attached: 1542671894468.jpg (280 KB, 618x741)