Why arent you supporting this...

Why arent you supporting this? If its due to moral reasons then why aren't we spreading the idea that abortion is eugenics for the black race to get the media/twitter tied up in their own race war. This is a great time to divide the left before they use this as a stepping stone for their 2020 election

Attached: The_Question_Graph.jpg (465x510, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing babies gives power to the Jew for their blood rituals.

No thanks.

it was a good try but not nearly enough died.

>This is a great time to divide the left before they use this as a stepping stone for their 2020 election.

Except that the average liberal is more racist than even people here. NIMBY regressives don’t care and their media will bury it so normies don’t see it.

what if we give it a good ole fashion blacky twist and turn into a white devil

a few shitty photos with captions could cause a conspiracy in their community

>approving of a morally reprehensible act because its killing people i don't like

Attached: 1557429357988.png (645x773, 11K)

>Killing babies gives power to the Jew for their blood rituals.

Attached: 2d800ug.gif (200x214, 165K)

>approving of a morally reprehensible act because its killing people i don't like
Its called a working tactic. 340k dead niggers a year is something id subsidize myself if i could, legally.

>i dont mind the degradation killing babies on demand has on society as long as it kills people i dont like.

Attached: 1557085545769.png (894x773, 48K)

Morally reprehensible to who? The doctors who voluntarily do this? The women who want it done? This is voluntary eugenics and you don't have to take ANY responsibility for it however you reap all the benefits

>people
You have to go back

One of the biggest contributing factors of Western degeneracy is women being able to live consequence free.

go fuck yourself reyidgious piece of shit

I thought the same thing. However I realized that this is a two for one. While it is killing high number of blacks it is also killing possible children who support similar ideologies. Good non degenerate morally reprehensible women wont be getting these abortions.

*Who would be raised to support similar ideologies or forced into them.

I've supported it from day one. Allowing those that hold us down to willingly not reproduce or reduce in number should never be prevented.

You kill them now or you kill them later when they're 60% of our country and violent and armed.

if that was your thinking, maybe you'd suggest tax or whatever penalties to go along with (some) abortions. not a ban. retard

>reyidgious

Attached: 011.jpg (508x592, 26K)

tards should be aborted

yid

yes, yid

>Good non degenerate morally reprehensible women wont be getting these abortions.
Those women are becoming more and more rare the further we slide down. Making them all responsible for their bodies would be a step to getting us back

Abortions for black people, miniature American flags for white people.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Abortion does not change fertility rates. Thats a myth spread by morons. Its used by negresses to control the timing of when they shit out their next welfare ticket and when they decide theyre done popping out welfare tickets they go right back to the abortion clinic and get an IUD or tubes tied bc thats the only birth control that doctors know the dumb nigs cant fuck up. The total number of kids they have stays the same no matter how many abortions they get.

Black women in poverty even INTENTIONALLY have as many kids as possible because each one means more welfare. If she doesnt have niglets she gets almost zero gibs. Ive never understood how Jow Forumstards think they understand niggers so well yet are so incredibly stupid and ignorant when it comes to the most basic fact about negresses getting pregnant. Theyre doing it on purpose. Abortion only adjusts the timing, it has nothing to do with how many niglets they want and choose to have to maximize their gibs.

Has the crime rate been dropping too?

So im Jewish because i recognize the destruction abortions on demand has on society? That new.

I think you guys are getting confused. Im saying we can use this argument to dismantle the left. Im not saying that it is the best form of eugenics to wipe out the black race, thats just what we are going to tell them its being used for

We can trick the right to go along with it by telling them the same thing

It pushes a pro-choice agenda however it also stops the issue from having leverage during the election and also causes the blacks to question their liberal vote

are you really saying reyidgion ain't yid?

I dont understand what your trying to convey, are you retarded?

The conservative right has already been trying to do this for decades. They want everyone to think abortion is a eugenics program to keep black population in check or reduce it therefore ensenuating "democrats are the real racists" bullshit. Theres no correlation between abortion and birth rates though which is why their plan has never worked.

More whites are aborted in total. Stop falling for the rate meme.

It's not a rate meme, black women more abortions than white women even though they make up a smaller subset of the population.

Even if this is the case we can still use this argument now before the left really uses this abortion shit during the 2020 election. Causing more problems within their party is what needs to be done

>pushes a pro-choice agenda
yes, yes, do what the left wants, that'll show em!

Attached: Nice+try+shlomo+but+you+have+to+do+better+than+_23eb40b88e17d629a72544c2977a3ff7.jpg (491x491, 61K)

Its a fake agenda to get what we want. I pretty much took it right out of the jewish playbook so you're partially right

black women make up 7% of the population but get 40% of abortions

No white women have the most abortions overall in raw numbers.
>kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/

Yes they get them at a higher rate like I said. White women still get the most abortions.
Is killing 10k white babies worth killing 7.5k blacks?

Yes because it is a higher percentage of their population you fucking idiot

Why do you guys keep bringing up african americans when their population have always been stagnant? Isn't the issue latino birth rates (lot of catholics who dont believe in protection either) and whites not having children?

Fuck Abortions for a moment, look at those numbers of violent crime deathsd and AIDS! Holy fuck.

>Data excludes 14 reporting areas (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming)

I’m aware of that you nigger kike. You still value nigger lives more than white lives. You must be BLM nigger

I don't care about the children of liberals, blacks, or anyone from your fucking half queer half french country

Says the person valuing niggers over whites (even if they are liberal).

because if 1.5million blacks die to abortion, but 3 million whites also die to abortion in the same time, its a net loss you fucking jew demon

38% of abortions in Alabama are from white women, a full 10% higher than black abortion rates for the state

you fucking muppet, get the fuck out of here.

Yeah if you skew the numbers like that sure

Black women are getting 8% less abortions yet they make up 7% of the population vs white women making up 35% of the population

Nobody gives a fuck about the rate kike. We could have 2 niggers in America and 1 could get an abortion, their abortion rate would be 50%. If we had 100 whites and their abortion rate was 25% we would have 25 dead whites and 1 dead nigger. But oh look niggers do it at a higher rate so abortion must be good.
Kys kike

The rate does matter... because you keep implying more white women are getting abortions due to the rates

You've inflated the numbers multiple times now

You're the real jew in this thread

If there's 100 white women and 2 blacks
There are 1000 abortions
There would be 480 white baby's dead and 400 black babies dead. However it's a higher population of the blacks. Yes more whites die overall but we are keeping the blacks population down. That's why they stay at 2

>Even if this is the case we can still use this argument now before the left really uses this abortion shit during the 2020 election. Causing more problems within their party is what needs to be done
It doesnt work. Its been tried before like i said.. There is no way to show abortion is anti black eugenics. What do u not get about that?

That's superstitious bullshit but I believe it.

>kys whitey so more blacks die
what jew-tier logic
fucking idiot

It doesn't kill me or my adversaries it kills the degenerates

yes of course
because the last 50 years of unlimited abortions has done a marvelous job at staving off degeneracy

I am actually
The only whites aborting their children are the white trash scum. This is planned right wing “wins” to overflow us with more niggers and mutts. Abortions are unironically based and redpilled

This is why you lose.

The blacks will never be on your side.

Then they become 14% then 21% then 31% and so on and so forth.

Sarah buys 3 apples everyday, leshawnda buys 1 apple everyday. However for each day Sarah buys apples she buys 1 more apple every day after and leshawnda buys 3 more every day after. Who has the most apples after ten days?

Do you believe the same when it comes to crime rates? Terrorism? No of course not because it makes no sense.