White people dont wash their legs

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

So there is a huge twitter controversy on twitter going on. Thousands of white people admit that they never wash their legs and feet when they are in the shower.

twitter.com/i/events/1129112642243534849

Black People making fun of stinky whitey:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=white people shower legs

Americans that own a pool use it instead of their showers:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1128807179706929154

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Attached: chrome-uyxX5XXkHL.png (181 KB, 601x899)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gf-M_DpXDwA
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/laugōz_dagaz
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/10/04/race-and-body-odor/
badgerbalm.com/s-30-what-is-spf-sunscreen-sun-protection-factor.aspx
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(17)30577-3/fulltext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Imagine washing away beneficial skin oils, stupid brown goyim

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Showering every day at all
Another trick. You should only shower once every 2-3 days, depending on your climate.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

white people allegedly dont wash legs and feet often
black people do, but dont take showers ever
This begs the question. If white people are so bad at hygiene, why is it the niggers that smell like literal shit?

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

so the British traditions still alive till this day in Australia?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

If we are not washing our legs and feet why have met more stinky blacks in my life in a supposed white country?

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Showering every day is a modern trick to push more soap usage, and then ultimately moisturizers because it dries your skin out like fucking crazy, especially if you have hot showers. If you shower every day now, enjoy looking like a prune by the time you hit 40. If you are going to fall for the "shower every day" meme, at least have cold showers.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Niggers get noticeably ashy skin so they have to wash their legs to get the dead skin off.
Normal people just
wash their hair, pits, genitals, and assholes.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

it's the skin colour that gets your nose confused

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Who cares what brown people think
Also
washing away your skins oils everyday
And niggers wonder why theyre are so ashy

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

I was at a restaurant the other day and we thought the sewage system broke or something. Then a black couple got up and left and it got better

Probably a coincidence

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Washing your feet with the same cloth aw you watch your body is how you get fungal infections like jock itch. I wash my feet but I always use a separate cloth, same with my ass. It's mostly white women saying they don't wash their legs and feet also.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

holy shit, I'm not the only one doing this? I never wash my legs, feet or tummy

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

There is no feeling like fresh bed linen and washed legs.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

I mean really, this white people don't bathe meme makes no sense when blacks straight up smell bad. Also Arabs fucking stink too.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Women are disgusting, so I'm not surprised by this. In order I was face, neck hair, arms, torso, back, groin, arse, legs, feet. Feet get a good scrub, between the toes too because I like the feeling of being clean. I lather up and rinse off everything.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Are smelly brown people really talking about hygiene right now?

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

The worst is when non whites use body spray instead of bathing so you get a cloud of cheap body spray and B.O mixed, it'll make most people gag.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

I shower everyday twice a day since highschool. One before going to work and then one after. May be if you are white, your ph might be different and therefore you might smell different. You have to include the diet as well. I once went to Germany and they literally stink because they don't like to shower. They think it's good for your inmune system not to shower. Now, that's a meme

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

I see you don't work out

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Do you color code the cloths based on usage location?

David Thomas
David Thomas

not washing is a European tradition, you filthy spic

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

niggers that smell like literal shit
Pray that you never encounter un-westernized pajeets. They make nogs smell like sweet ambrosia

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

I workout 4 times a week. I only shower after a workout never on my off days.

John Allen
John Allen

Katie Alexander's feet

Attached: 1544811945800.gif (1.22 MB, 362x270)

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

This desu. I'll shower more in the summer since it gets ridiculously hot here and I'll get filthy outside, but other than that shower only every other day.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Yeah but Black Niggers always kind of smell, as a man I admit that I don’t like the smells.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

I don't own a shower, but I imagine that is what everyone does. It's not even possible for out of shape people to watch their feet in a shower, and it is seriously dangerous for everyone, so I doubt anyone does it.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Let it be known that on this day op was a faggot. It’s kinda funny Muslims calling white people dirty. These faggots are absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 2360C1D0-AE38-45D8-8ED6-A717745A75F0.gif (1.99 MB, 480x292)

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Goddamn twitter is stupid.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

It's because our skin doesn't get ashy, it evolved to take care of itself.

Attached: black-people-legs-under-jeans-during-winter-cold-hard-ashy-14088571.png (132 KB, 500x566)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Different hormones cause them to smell like shit to us. Doesn't matter how much they bathe, the only thing that seems to mask it is perfumes.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Twice a day is quite bad for you and will fuck your skin in the long run mate. If you insist on showering every day, you should at least cut it back to one and make it cold showers (at least as cold as you can stand it). Cold showers are good for your immune system, that's not a meme. When you shower all the time you wash the essential oils off your skin.

The reason that people smell bad after not showering a lot is the body is USED to showering. When you shower all the time, your body over-compensates and creates more oils and other shit and it makes you a stinky fuck in a short amount of time. Once you get past the adjustment period, it's not as bad.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

I'm not autistic, you just shouldn't clean your genitals with the same cloth you clean your feet with. This is basic hygiene.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

White people smell like wet dogs though and it is disgusting.

Attached: 5.png (30 KB, 517x222)

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

t. lives in a cubicle

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

<tummy
Do you still have recess or did they rake that out?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Attached: 9AE8B977-7930-443F-BBA8-226333DEADE9.jpg (1.48 MB, 3100x2104)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Cold showers? They're for psychotics.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

I'm with the subhuman coloureds on this one, actually. I wash the whole body with soap and use a pumice stone on my footsoles.

William Reed
William Reed

we've already established that most americans dont wash their ass after they shit either, why would anyone expect even a modicum of basic hygene for their fucking feet?

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

I only wash my hair and under my arms with soap, really don’t see what the big deal is

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

White ppl don't know how to cook either. They don't know what spices are.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

wet dogs
I will never understand this meme

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

No, they smell bad, but its not like shit. Ive had black "friends" and coworkers and only the retarded lazy ones smelled

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Look it up, it has real benefits

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

This tweet is obviously bullshit, niggers don't even know what a shower is. Most think it's a toilet.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

twitter controversy
Blow your brains out faggot

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Brown people are dirty so they have to scrub extra good

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Try living around Somalis, they all fucking stink. I was on an airplane with a few that ended up getting removed from the flight for smelling so bad.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Just gonna post here this:

You do not put suntan or spray tan and then enter pool

SPF 30 means 30mins
SPF 50 means 50mins etc..

White people dont wash their legs or feet cause they not Mexican.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

I do shower with cold water. I have never used hot water. Even during winter mornings. Have you ever put on perfume? If you have, you might not perceive the smell of perfume after a few hours, but other people will notice it. It's the same with body odor. Pajeets that come to Mexico think they don't smell because they also don't like to shower, but they do smell. I gues among your kind it's quite natural such hygiene, but not here.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Black people don't wash

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

it's the skin colour that gets your nose confused
I once smelled a black guy from half a block away

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

allowing yourself to be distracted by bread and circus antics

Hans, this is how your country ended up a shit hole and you still haven't learned.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Imagine using soap.
Everyone who uses soap got jewed.com
Nobody need shampoo to wash their hair. Water will do just fine.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

soap racists BTFO now and forever

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I have never known an Arab or Indian who regularly showered. They always just use a ton of perfume instead of cleaning themselves

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

either he really stunk or you are a doggo

Attached: doggo.jpg (92 KB, 960x720)

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

I have to back up my amigo here, pajeets do smell. anyone who doesn't believe me should go ride a Seattle bus.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

greasy haired europoor
you fuckers are disgusting.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

white
showers AT LEAST once a day
wears deodorant
uses soap on legs, feet, and asscrack
Seriously Europoors, your odor is only surpassed by poolanders. You must shower daily to not stink.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

I'm white and i wash my whole body every night so I guess everyone hates me and also that's why my dick doesn't smell, snip dicks

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

We are oblivious from our own smell, just like niggers don't think they stink.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Maybe different subspecies find each other stinky

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

You guys are fucking gross. At least wash your dick, balls and ass on a daily basis

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Who the fuck cares whether or not you wash your legs? I personally don't even give a fraction of a shit if other people don't do it as long as they wash their pits, ass, gooch (taint in the case of women), and other smelly parts of their body.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

either he really stunk or you are a doggo
both

Easton White
Easton White

No

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

yeah man, I think Arabs Indians smell worse than anyone, we had arabs at my university and the university had to come up with a PC way to tell them to bathe more.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

I genuinely never have any idea when Jow Forums is trolling anymore...

Adrian White
Adrian White

that's part of the appeal

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Never realized they were that non-human.

Attached: 1385841588424.jpg (75 KB, 700x530)

Caleb White
Caleb White

I have a shitskin at work, the room literally smells of mud when he comes in and he is not the kind that would not wash. So what good is it to wash nigga if you gonna still smell from a mile away?

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

This is the world of women and minorities; navel-gazing bollocks. No wonder we haven't put a man on Mars.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

This. Hearing white collar pencil pushes saying " dont shower every day! " annoys me. Yeah, okay, I'll just go crawl into bed with all of this dirt and concrete on me.

Stupid yuppies.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

legs don't generate body odour, wash them if they get dirty

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

True. At least this isn't as bad as that wet sock faggotry from a few weeks ago.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

You just proved that you got jewed on. They want you to believe that you get grease if you don't use shampoo but actually that is not the case. Your skin will adopt and only a week or two after you stopped using shampoo your hair will be even less greasy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gf-M_DpXDwA

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Hey, look at the Polish intellectual who likely hasn’t ever been around blacks.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

RIP American Discourse

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

if you care what niggers on twitter think then you’re probably a nigger yourself

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Most people aren't rolling around in mud all day as their job you dumb cunts. Obviously if you're covered in shit, jump in the tub. But if you don't have to, then don't.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Whites are so unhygienic and disgusting that moor muslims had to teach them how to wash body, Europe was a place filled all kind of diseases like plague due to not bathing.Natives in America died in numbers because of these disgusting unhygienic whites.

Attached: Spread-of-Bubonic-Plague-in-Europe-14th-century.png (91 KB, 480x503)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Mostly white women who interact regularly with black twitter. Which means fatties. Fatties don’t lift their leg to wash it due to balance issues and possible injury from structural instability due to weight load.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

people who must apply moisturizer on a daily basis need not weigh in on hygiene

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

yeah I know.
I have never smelt a gringo that stinks, but I have met Mexicans, pajeets and niggers that stink. So, your hygiene must be allright. I don't know why some of my people don't like to shower

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Yeah, okay, I'll just go crawl into bed with all of this dirt and concrete on me
Not everyone got stuck doing a spic tier job

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

tummy
What are you a fucking care bear? Do you use the power of friendship to solve mysteries?

Attached: shooten-the-load.jpg (13 KB, 295x171)

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

History doesnt lie.

Attached: We-wuz-bathers.jpg (81 KB, 600x540)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

I've seen this a lot recently - insinuating that white people smell really bad. I don't quite get it, as I go to a lot of different places for work and an all black apartment building smells like black people the second you enter the door to the building. I'm not talking about smelling their food like you can when you enter a chinese or indian building, it's the actual smell that black people give off when you're close to them. The way I've had it explained to me is that because their hair tends to be thicker and curlier it traps in sweat more, so that causes them to smell so bad.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Can’t wash off apocrine glands nigger

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

what was the towel thing he's referring to?

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Africa is still filled with this.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

brown people

You mean niggers and talibans?

Attached: 83534554532.jpg (89 KB, 918x1024)

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

to be fair our jobs dont revolve around stomping in and about someone else's shit

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Europe was a place filled all kind of diseases like plague due to not bathing.

Jews were poisoning the wells.

Attached: black-death-jews.jpg (282 KB, 1298x674)

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

You should wash yourself once a week, on Saturday.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/laugōz_dagaz

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

I have no idea what's happening here
this looks like some serious fungus infection

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Where the FUCK did they get that mem from in the first place?
This is even worse as WE WUZ KANGZ

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Oh man,
all you lads have fallen for the shower Jew.
Never buy soap, or use water for that matter.
All Jewish tricks!

William Murphy
William Murphy

Attached: 1553037600563.gif (2.28 MB, 187x155)

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Imagine the smelle

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

No, this is a fact. Your Coworkers use scented soaps and deodorants. They smell like literal shit when their scent is not masked.
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/10/04/race-and-body-odor/

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Most of hottest curries were invented by whites you utter cretin.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

yea whites are so unhygeineic that niggers shouldnt breed with the cave apes

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

T. Bugman

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

You're talking about Christians, Romans had great bathhouses.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

I’m white and I always wash my legs and the bottoms of my feet. Bet you anything these are 56% mutts and Hispanics, not white people

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

/thread

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Who the fuck doesn't wash their legs?
Vermont is not conducive to cold showers.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Stupid niggas ruining their skin. You use soap only on face, armpits, groin, ass (in that specific order). The rest of the body should only be touched by water. And always finish with a cold shower.
t. Dermatologist

James Brown
James Brown

of the*

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Someome has to do it. And if you'd rarher Raheed or Jose do it instead of you, me, Todd, or Daniel, then neck yourself. I make 33k a year, I'm not complaining about a little bit of hard work. Are you?

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

There are many in this thread who have fallen for it. They can't distinguish between not showering for a month and just showering ONLY when its required.

Doesn't have to be antarctic cold, just as cold as you can stand it.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Wish I could leave it at imagine, but sometimes I have to smell Somalis in crowded places.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

T. Bugman
I hit the gym all the time
max 280lbs on bench press
No bugman here

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

I have the smallest shower available on the US market. I'm 6'2". It's basically impossible for me to wash my legs or feet.

When I get that rough alligator dead skin between my toes I put a foot in the kitchen sink and give it a good long scrub. It's like a pedicure. Being able to put my feet in the sink is one of the benefits of being tall.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Dermatologist

Well, at least you tried.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Second part meant for

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Imagine smelling so bad you have to use artificial man-made soaps and deodorizing DAILY every inch of your body. God I love being White!

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

I don't wash my feet, but I do my legs.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Someome has to do it. And if you'd rarher Raheed or Jose do it instead of you, me, Todd, or Daniel, then neck yourself. I make 33k a year, I'm not complaining about a little bit of hard work. Are you?
Im not. i wouldnt mind working 5 to 6 hours of labor.
I did construction in my early twenties and it just didnt pay good enough.
Went to school to do programming
Way happier with that.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Imagine some smelly sand nigger lecturing anyone on hygiene

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Fucking this. If anything I use working out as an excuse to shower.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Make sure you blog about in on fitbit

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Do you also shower on your days off? If so, stop falling back on your job as justification of falling for the shower jew. If you don't shower on your days off, then keep that up, because understandably you need to given your line of work.

Evan Green
Evan Green

you're fucking gross homo you probably also never get laid

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

not thoroughly washing everyday.
Thus solving the mystery of why the rest of the internet calls you incels.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Bro, I work in building trades and I know it's not always possible but showering less is better because it does wash off natural oils. When it is routine your body makes the oils faster to try to replace them and that is why you have people who do nothing all day with greasy disgusting hair, etc.

Even with the gym and work I try to shower every other day unless I am fucking filthy, and even then I try to use minimal soap and really only shampoo my hair once a week.

Otherwise I make do washing my face and hands regularly.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

I see brown people using the sauna wearing shoes and socks so they'd better wash their feet.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Women like the natural scent of men, especially high T ones that work out instead of some daily-showered soi boy who smells like a bottle of chemicals.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

showing at all
The Jewish brainwashing is remarkable

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

if you don't wash your feet you're a subhuman animal

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

niggers: makes fun of white people because some on twitter admitted to not washing their legs
also niggers: showers only once a month and never washes their hair

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

What if you lift five days a week?

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Ive done that years ago. Shit actually works. My hair got way healthier. I stopped doing it tho for whatever reason.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

I'll look into it.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

I had major dry skin problem for like 20 years, fucking doctors never giving me any reason why, just a bunch of every kind of expensive medications and shampoos..
start showering every third day..skin and hair absolutely perfect now

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Negroes need to lather themselves up with lotion all the time and it's disgusting

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

I'm white and I wash my legs and I also know who my father is.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

un-westernized
Even the westernized ones smell like putrefied corpses before they put deodorant on.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Lol... this is true. I had to teach my white qt to wash her feet. I was like you're 23 and no one ever,in all these years told you to wash your feet? Wtf.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

I had the same problem. Skin itchy and dry all the time. Cut my showers down, skin is perfect now. Same with dandruff.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Come on dude I live in Texas and know a ton of Mexicans. You and I both know that it's you that stinks. Stop projecting

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

No wonder mutts get their dicks mutilated. They really wouldn't be capable of cleaning them. No wonder the US is the only country where dick cheese is a thing.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

I shower every day because it's hot here and I get all sweaty. I only wash my hair every other day or so though. Best way to do it.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

This is true. A daily shower isn’t bad though, unless you’re using lots of soap.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

is she retarded? you clean your feet like anything else

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

ewwwwwww white people

Attached: 1539045559110.jpg (646 KB, 1600x1048)

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

I only wash with shampoo/soap
1) my hair every other day
2) my armpits
3) my genitalia
4) my anus
5) my feet

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

That sounds reasonable if someones line of work makes them dirty and shit all the time and requires showers daily or most-days. Soap is the worst part of the modern shower.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Only if you have a shitty diet and eat crap every day (Sugar, carbs, processed food) or if you are a heroin junkie/meth head.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Bix nood

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

A lot of niggers are on social media these days. Its full of very really fail memes, 5th rate conspiracy theories, and provocative white people jokes that hardly make sense. School shooters for instance. A lot of arrogant nigger fuckwads run around, as if motivated with a religious fervor to let every quiet white person on the planet know that they are a future school shooter. School shootings have claimed like 200 lives total. That's nothing on niggers, who make up most of the jail population. And whites being unsanitary? Seriously? A lot of niggers smell like they don't even shower. Just straight BO and musty stench.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

This meme originates from black slaves bathing lighter skinned egyptians

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I don't know what kind of dirty broads you are fucking but that has never been my experience. Girl scent right out of the shower is one of the best little things, ever.

Exactly.

Austin Long
Austin Long

Pic related never happened

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

the real secret to health
hydrate. drink lots of water
sweat. sweat a lot. use the sauna if you need
rinse. rinse frequently. Don't use soap
unless you've gotten oil on yourself from machinery

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

I actually would like to know how beneficial it is to take non hot showers or minimize shampoo use

Too bad everyone involved in these things is a fucking neurotic lunatic cultist and can't point to useful data , just gay blogs that talk about healing crystals and semen retention

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Yeah girls love smelling you rotten ass n dick after 2 or 3 days of no showers. Do you wash after sex? or do you just leave your partners sex juices all over yourself until the next planned shower.

Attached: 1517283912391.gif (1.08 MB, 220x169)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

*Honk honk*

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

white skin does something similar if your skin is dry and in the sun you can drag your nails off and bits of skin fly off, its white on white skin so it isnt that noticeable, on niggers it sticks out like balls, bill burr does a bit on it in one of his specials and that's why niggers moisturise all the time and I suspect though have never smelt a nigger that up close and personal probably all the fats and oils & fragrance etc in the shit they put on themselves going rancid from not regularly bathing and washing that shit off

its like if you already have BO and you use deodorant the combined smell is often worse, I think niggers have just discovered an unknown superfunk that white people never make because we don't slather ourselves with shit every day

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Lmao niggers love the aroma of shit.

bathed white women be stanky yo.
I need to go sniff a toilet to get this unpleasant wet dog smell away

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Jesus christ, wash yourselfs, you mutts are making us euro's look bad too.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Pro tip - if there’s a lot of disagreement or widely varying opinions of something it means there’s not enough there to quantify.

If I had to take an intelligent guess at the benefits of taking a cold shower it would probably be more beneficial to something like one’s willpower as your body is going to naturally resist the cold.

Maybe you could meme some kind of cardiovascular benefits as it would probably increase your blood flow as well but I think your skepticism has already lead you to the right idea regarding it.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

dude I used to date a bird, its only happened once mind you, but she would get the fuck off on my stench, I used to work a labour intense job, she would be all over me as soon as I got home I thought she was just a bit clingy, then she'd just start laying on me and sniffing me and getting off on it
Women are strange.

William White
William White

I bet you also spend an hour on your hair every morning too you fucking nu-male cuck. I said women like the natural scent, as in a little bit of sweat and pheromones the natural male body produces. This is a scientific fact and has been since the dawn of man you absolute turbo brainlet.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

also saved me shit ton off my electricity bill

Attached: 1547776143755.png (92 KB, 800x704)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

To clean my ass I cup my hand between my buttcheeks and 180 so the shower fills the crevice I created the n you move your hand around to clean it.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

This but you should still wash your damn feet when you do, even if it's once every 2-3 days

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

girls on twitter admit not washing their feet

Attached: 250x.png (148 KB, 250x251)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

i unironically do not wash my legs. they’re never dirty. i never go outside water is enough

Attached: 6F9A77F2-A8CE-4424-8510-B31A8F3C7B9C.jpg (5 KB, 240x250)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Most women enjoy the natural scent of the guy she is with (if they're sexually compatible. Sometimes it doesn't match up). 5-shower-a-day fags don't understand this and think they got it figured out because their dick got sloppily sucked by a fatty one time.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Vitamin D once produced sits on the surface of your skin before it is absorbed. Washing it off is literally cucking your vitamin D

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

daaaaw, wittle babby get sweaty?

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

bade
I am exhausted. Who the fuck invented soap or bathhouses? Oh I am sure it was sub-Saharan far far advanced civilizations that saved whitey from filth and ignorance. I sure remember all of those great sub-Saharan kings and their vast empires. They even shaped culture more than the Romans or Greeks ever did. Thank fucking God for Mansa Musa. Right?

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

The benefits are quite clear, research the Wim Hof method.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

No she's not retarded (well she's a woman so there is a level of slight retardation) but she's college educated and has 2 trades...she said who scrubs their feet? All the soapy water runs on them while you shower. So I was like MOST people scuba their feet honey, myself included, you should try it lol. Surprisingly she NEVER smells bad.

David Garcia
David Garcia

Personal anecdote:

army fag
in the field (desert terrain)
no showers for weeks
mfw only the black guys stink was noticeable in the tent

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

this is all niggers can come up with for nigger superiority

twitta b sayin niggas wash dey feet n sheeit
BLACK POWER

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

The curry smell is off-putting, I've lost an erection balls deep in (clean Westernised) Poojeeta before from it smelling like a an Indian restaurant.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Soap is full of xenoestrogens, that's why niggers are such faggots

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Just shows how high IQ white people think through things that shitskins never even consider. She's right about the fact that the feet are already soapy and being scrubbed against the bottom of the shower. Also, your legs do get rinsed thoroughly with soapy water throughout the shower. If you're an efficient minded person who's always trying to maximize your actions it could lead you not to wash them when it's really not necessary.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

I'm no expert, but thats not what SPF means

badgerbalm.com/s-30-what-is-spf-sunscreen-sun-protection-factor.aspx
SPF, or Sun Protection Factor,is a measure of how well a sunscreen will protect skin from UVB rays, the kind of radiation that causes sunburn, damages skin, and can contribute to skin cancer.

If your skin would normally burn after 10 minutes in the sun, applying an SPF 15 sunscreen would allow you to stay in the sun without burning for approximately 150 minutes (a factor of 15 times longer). This is a rough estimate that depends on skin type, intensity of sunlight and amount of sunscreen used. SPF is actually a measure of protection from amount of UVB exposure and it is not meant to help you determine duration of exposure.

For best protection, experts recommend using a minimum SPF sunscreen of 15, applying the proper amount (2mg/cm2 of skin, or about one ounce for full body coverage), and reapplying every 2 hours.

Most people under-apply sunscreens, using ¼ to ½ the amount required. Using half the required amount of sunscreen only provides the square root of the SPF. So, a half application of an SPF 30 sunscreen only provides an effective SPF of 5.5!

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

If they're cleaner than us then why do they smell so bad?

Attached: Korean-Negro.gif (1.44 MB, 540x304)

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Cold showers are amazing. Not during the fact of course (except in the hottest summer) but aftwards your skin starts to feel fantastic. Never dry or itchy.
I have had a hot shower in almost 3 years now.

Dont be a wimp. The absolute best ones are in the winter when the water is almost a slurry and is cold your penis inverts and you balls start to hurt

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Where the fuck are they getting this bullshit from?
Going after white people for not showering is weird considering Black people will not wash their hair for days at a time because it becomes dry and brittle if washed daily. Some black women with sown in weaves will not wash it for weeks to make it last longer.
Blacks have different pheromones so their smell is very distinctive and off putting.
They're so insecure that they project all of their self-consciousness on to whites.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

based

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

I cold shower in New Hampshire all winter bitch

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Niggerstank smells lovely to niggers

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

but they still fucking sweat and stink existing yet they are unaware

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

This plus hair and face. I usually try to take care of my feet too. I have beautiful feet.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Black people sweat a lot more than white people due to their evolutionary environment. Plus they use a lot of oils and creams which while good for skin health, also helps accumulate bacteria.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Attached: FEA527C2-7002-4220-9E7D-936D0AB60891.gif (491 KB, 318x200)

Joseph White
Joseph White

underrated

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

slow down and put your superior white genetics to work in other endeavors
only niggers need to lift daily to maintain gainz

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(17)30577-3/fulltext

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

wash legs
Well, I use a was cloth on my legs, but it isn't to wash them it's so my leg hair doesn't grow back as fast. Exfoliation and all that.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Hahahahahaha

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Even if that did happen, "Your" shit civilizations either died to famines due to changing climates, or were conquered
imagine being so insecure about being black that you have to look back through history, multiple thousands of years while europe was still in the stone age and point to Egypt (non black Arab Caucasoids) a civilization which did great things but ultimately got conquered by Mudslimes to try and justify your existence because you only look at things as a black man and everything is about race

I'm starting to think maybe you guys are still tribal

Attached: 1554903709955.png (161 KB, 340x289)

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Inefficient morons starting at the top.
Your body gets dirtier the further down you go. It’s most efficient to start at the bottom and work up. That way soap is always running over your dirtiest parts. This will get you extra bonus clean by the time you reach your head.

Savages.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Okay I will play along with you, what culture is that depicting? I have never seen a tribal African or any African in a history book that is dressed kuje that. The whites, who ar ethey supposed to be? That is not how Europeans used to dress. It is laughably inverted, but if I am wrong I would love to see the historical context, if any at all.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Get off Jow Forums and back to nigger twitter you fucking faggot.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Jow Forums is full of angry woman haters
Jow Forums showers once a week
hmmm

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

armpits
asshole
crotch
teeth
hair

Attached: 1556648886819.png (742 KB, 696x665)

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

I thoroughly wash myself, including urethral meatus, my eyes, intestines, gun shots, etc. I’ll sometimes stab myself to feel better about subdermal cleaning. It’s good for you, and you don’t stink.

Carter James
Carter James

Yeah I don't wash my legs in the shower that's for faggots with too much time on their hands

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

I'm with the subhuman coloureds on this one, actually.

Attached: 1524070421009.jpg (130 KB, 355x440)

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Don't forget how we season our food with water, can't dance, can't jump, have small penises, and are lame.

Attached: 1554124762711.webm (2.52 MB, 318x320)

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

shitskins so insecure to find something to insult whites with it came down to washing feets. i dont concern myself with opinion of a subhuman. What bothers me tho is that this and his fellow lesser people are living in white countries.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Gotem

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

why would you wash your legs directly unless you just waded through mud or someshit?
the fuck? the boiling hot water is good enough, are nogs dumb or what

Liam James
Liam James

Holy fugg

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

I wash everything every day.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

there have only been like two or three people that I have actually been disgusted by their smell

1 was an obese ICP white guy in high school
2 of them were black people in college, stinking up their entire class with the kind of smell that only comes from not washing your clothes for months

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Niggers are the dirtiest animals alive. The dirt blends right into their shit-colored skin.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

White person here. German father, British mother. I've come to educate all you plebeians on correct washing. It's called a washcloth. Rub it against the bar of soap. Wash your face. Rinse and rub against the soap, over and again, as you wash down your body, legs, etc finishing with the top and bottom of your feet and in between your toes. The bar of soap and your soapy hands do not touch your skin. Only washcloth.
Each time you shower you use a new laundered washcloth. Do try and be white, even if you aren't.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Ya'll know how white folk be washing day legs like DDDIIIISSSS??? uh, uh, uh

Well black folk be washing they legs like DIS uuhhhhh, uuuhhhhh, uuuhhhhh

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

the bubonic plague came from China you mongoloid

William Thompson
William Thompson

I once went to Germany and they literally stink because they don't like to shower.
That's probably because the only people with a hardon for backwards spics like Mexicans in Germany are leftists and punks (for some reason). Did they have dreads as well?

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

(((History))) shown

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

That's a sad story. Sending you positive energy for more successful slams.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Meanwhile niggers are still niggers and no amount of washing can change that lmao.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

I think that's just a case of the plebs being disgusting morons; I wash my whole body everyday.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Thanks cocoa butter nig.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

depending on your climate
Australians should wash daily due to their climate.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

I like to just hang out covered in sweat because it makes me manly

kek stinky mother fucker

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Yeah if you're a soft cunt

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Hey retard, why not just clean from top to bottom using the same rag for everything? That way you won’t be washing your dick with your feet.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

I haven't used shampoo or soap for years and I smell fine, I just scrub my skin with a rag to clean it.
My hair is in amazing condition and people ask how I get it so soft and I tell them I just get in the shower while it's hot, leave it while it's cold
How does a chemical that smells nice remove dirt from your skin?
I do use deodorant because sweat stinks anyway you put it

John Flores
John Flores

I don't wash my lower legs as it will dry them out and make them all horrible feeling with dry skin.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Why don't I smell like peaches and cream then?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

I see Twitter is back to the important issues. Fuckin cancer.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

t. neet

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

I do use deodorant because sweat stinks anyway you put it
just FYI it's not the sweat that is stinky - it's the bacteria on your skin that consumes the sweat and creates the smell as a byproduct.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Lol, black girls are hydrophobic, so many of them do not take baths at all, and some NEVER wash their hair.
Don't really know about black dudes but from my experience, they all just heavily perfume and pretend that they are clean, all of this Twitter shit is deflection off the absolutely shit hygiene practices of niggas

t. dated a few black girls, forced them to take baths, started actually smelling normal afterwards

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

We wuz dick washers senpai!

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

t abbo
Don't sleep on the road lad.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Kys kike. I am trapped here for eternity.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Good goy, wash all the essential oils off your skin every day and keep using our approved Soaps™!

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Apparently being in the shower isnt good enough
No stupid goy! you must SCRUB the layers of skin off your feet with wirebrushes

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

White people and black people naturally emit scents that are bad to each other but unnoticeable to ourselves because we're different species. It has nothing to do with hygiene

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

I workout out a lot abonigger. Cant just leave dried smelly sweat on me

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

You do, user. You always have.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

black people chuckling at whitey
Niggers are notorious for being dirty. At least whitey (non euro) steps in the shower, and bathes.

Noah King
Noah King

t. dated a few black girls, forced them to take baths, started actually smelling normal afterwards

what the fuck. why would you date someone who smells bad? is forcing smelly women to bathe your fetish?

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

I don't wash in the shower at all. I just like to remain musky. It attracts the women although they don't talk to me. I like it. I had friend over and he tried to use my bathroom and he said it smelled too musky in there and I was gleeful. It's because I'd been in there a lot. It's nice.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

caring about the opinions of niggers

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

If you're working out so much that you can't skip a day of showering then you're working out too much

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Based

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

not working out every day

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Greeks and romans were bathing themselves for thousands of years you mongoloid

Lucas James
Lucas James

I was my tummy because it makes me feel good uwu

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

All hair has that smell in the water. They just can't smell it because their body odors overpower it.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

this. people overuse soap and shampoo and to make things worse they use soaps with toxic chemical right into their open pores. absolute fools.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

You dont have to scrub everywhere when youre not known for stinking like shit

James Morris
James Morris

Your body needs rest to recover, otherwise you're fucking over gains in the long run.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

People also don’t realize how vital diet and hydration is. I eat minimal and drink on average 4-6 litres of water a day, often more. I don’t shower for four days ya I might have mild pit rank if I put my nose close but otherwise I never stink. My gfs over the years have been amazed. Now that I’m a disabux hermit I go a week without showering and feel fine. Water is key to everything. Drink and drink. It’s the true panacea.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

PTA bath they call it in the military. Pussy, tits, and asshole.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

That's why you do different exercises each day.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Very true, diet is a big contributing factor. Most stinky cunts eat like shit. Lots of water intake and intermittent fasting, and having a generally healthy body (aka not being a fatty) will create absolute minimal stank. If people are stinky after 1 day of not showering (with minimal physical exertion), there is something wrong with their life style.

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

here for eternity

That must be torture for you then huh? No constant nigger worship and worldstar hip hop videos of subhumans bouncing each others heads off the pavement because they were in the wrong neighborhood.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Literal gook trash, look at those faces lol.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

If you want to shower every day then go ahead, it's bad for your skin but I can't stop you

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

why do nigger stank

So blind ppl can hate them too

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

I wash my whole body. Who doesn't?

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Yummy cummies in her tummy makes her a mummy, it she kills it, it becomes a mummy.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

disgusting fucking yanks making the rest of us wypipo look bad

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

That’s an Israeli Jew you’re responding to you moron.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

I take days off obviously... If i literally do fucking nothing for 2-3 days then ya, whats the point of showering. I definetely dont shampoo my haie every time. Thats more rare

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

No, you've always stank, your girlfriends lied to you. That's why they left you.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

If I don't wash my body every day it gets oily and my balls will smell bad.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Attached: WeWuzAyys.jpg (222 KB, 882x1024)

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

then how tiger woods be like it do

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

That's fine then

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

I don't even use soap when I shower, I just wash my hair and thats it. My skin always smells and looks great.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

I only use soap and shampoo every other day. The only thing I use each time is conditioner. I also take quick, cold showers.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Blacks have said this to me before about showers. Apparently they have to use wash clothes to scrub the brown off themselves and can't believe whitey don't scrub our skin like a fucking car.

Attached: africa-muh-dick-demon-nigger.jpg (68 KB, 630x840)

Ethan White
Ethan White

Amen.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

and my shit never smells either, it's fucking strange. everyone else's shit, really really stinks. mine? not much at all...

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

They heavily perfumed, once you wake up with one the illusion they put on is gone, kind of like how waking up next to a woman you finally see without makeup
All women are children that need to be taught how to just function properly

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Attached: BF17BF9D-C3C5-41F3-A9C0-69002E2F8796.jpg (35 KB, 407x405)

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Some good hygiene tips in this thread.

William Bell
William Bell

disgusting fucking yanks making the rest of us wypipo look bad
You have to pee sitting down in public toilets with trannies next to your daughters.

Attached: feminism-pee-sweden-communism.jpg (318 KB, 2423x1363)

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

I have never come across a black person who I did not think smelled repulsive. Even clean, well educated ones. Nature must be trying to keep us apart.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

They don't let water his their feet and legs? LOLwut???

Attached: 17884059-10211172173553274-7515777646226765874-n.jpg (43 KB, 505x505)

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

I used to shower two or three times a week when I was younger. But my job requires me to walk around all day and I sweat like a pig in the warmer months. Very humid where I live. I have to shower everyday or smell like b.o. And my feet stink terribly because my boots don't have any breathing room. I don't wash my entire body every day though. Just my arm pits, crotch, ass crack and my feet. If you scrub your arms and legs with soap everyday you'll dry out. This probably why brown people always have flakey skin. It's gross looking!

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

^^hit

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Twitter screencap posts should be banned.

Attached: 1554005666800.png (207 KB, 512x512)

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

tummy
What are you a fucking care bear? Do you use the power of friendship to solve mysteries?
lol

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Attached: 1470069233791.jpg (43 KB, 641x491)

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

1 post by this ID
Not interested in participating in a thread you start. This board is full of noobie morons who keep bumping shill threads. S a g. Ed. Dumb faggots. And get yer stupid faces out of social media, fucking addicts. It skews your outlook on the real world. Fucking mouthbreathers

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

fpbp

Only wash what is necessary

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

It's literally a modern trick pushed by hygiene product industries (soaps, shampoos, etc). Don't be a dumb cunt.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Your mom doesn’t mind when I teabag her with my moist coinpurse.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

and nigs don't wash there hair. (insert roach crawling around below)

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Not taking cold showers to unlock your white superpowers AND retain the oils which congeal at such temperatures.

Attached: Brown-adipose-tissue.png (956 KB, 1513x801)

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Don't wash your face soap, at least not everyday. It'll dry up. Use facial cleansers or specialized soaps. I use silver water mixed with a racial cleanser once a week. Keeps your face smooth and healthy looking.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Jews are let into Poland because the king likes them
no outbreak of plague in Poland

Really makes me think.

Attached: 1453834290062.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

unlike shitskins, whites dont have piss and shit dribbling down their legs daily, so no.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

You guys are fucking gross. At least wash your dick, balls and ass on a daily basis
If you don't have the stink you can't get the pink, user.

Attached: pussy-nigger.gif (1.98 MB, 400x400)

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

delete this, they are not worthy of this knowledge

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Suncreen is literally coating your skin in toxic compounds which it absorbs, and then you still get skin cancer later. Just don't get burned frequently and have a healthy diet with good fats.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

The eternal Arab smell. Cheap body spray and b.o.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

niggers are black like coal, not brown. kys

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

niggers calling out literally anyone on personal hygiene
someone call ISS and tell them to send me my sides back

Attached: 1555448961084.png (304 KB, 529x487)

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Its honestly becoming hilarious the lengths people will go to to avoid talking about Jews

William Rivera
William Rivera

whats up with this brown people meme? We call them niggers over here buko!
Did I time jump or something or this is a lefty raid?

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Blacks have really large sweat glands and pores, so they generate a lot of body odor. Japanese for example, have really small ones and thus don't generate that nasty funk. Also why deodorant is hard to find in Japan.

Anthony James
Anthony James

I'll sometimes stab myself
And that's a good thing!

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

This. No need to shower on your day off, unless you've been doing work around the house.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

and can't believe whitey don't scrub our skin like a fucking car.

Attached: 5bcd0bad2301b8.jpg (12 KB, 250x257)

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

did someone said doggo?

Attached: 1541751675965.gif (123 KB, 800x371)

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Fucking niggers don't even have fucking showers

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

niggers smell like jerry curl juice and sweat regardless of the time of day

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

I also have done "no poo" as in no shampoo for years, just occasionally shampoo and mostly just scrub, with a little soap when needed.

David White
David White

Poll about washing legs and feet
I swear, Twitter is just for the mentally handicapped retards on this planet

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

This. Cold showers are redpilled

Attached: coldshowers.jpg (106 KB, 800x680)

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Attached: 1533312489692.jpg (47 KB, 600x565)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Indians,Egyptians,and idk what that third one is supposed to be

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Butt crack, ball sack, underarms, between the toes and behind the ears. Shampoo every other shower. Shower everyday mostly just a quick 5 minute rinse and gentle bare palm rubdown.

Anyone who mocks me for this doesn't realize just how great my fucking skin is. Like fucking top tier model type skin and I'm a dude. My hair is thick and soft as well, but that is mostly genetics.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.
Look at the AA, GA, and GG genotypes. See whose are at the top and bottom