SHE GONE! THEY GOT HER AS WELL! RIP!

Why is literally everyone even the celebrities are wearing a style from the Late 80s and Early 90s pol? Is this some sort of comeback?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-144334.jpg (720x1280, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.thevalue.com/articles/jeff-koons-rabbit-most-expensive-living-artist
archive.is/zNmUw#selection-641.0-640.1
archive.is/0CMnM
icmec.org/koons-family-institute/
archive.is/3gYyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the style was cool

She's advertising the "White Rabbit" from their Alice In Wonderland fetish. A bunch of the Satanists do it. What can you tell me about that?

>t. paranoid schizo

>because the style was cool
Really? That style was really great back then?

Jow Forums is converging closer and closer to 80s Christian moms

>She's advertising the "White Rabbit" from their Alice In Wonderland fetish. A bunch of the Satanists do it. What can you tell me about that?

Trumps Treasure Secretary Steve Mnuchins Father just made a payment of 91 million to the board of Directors that runs international missing children's organization.

en.thevalue.com/articles/jeff-koons-rabbit-most-expensive-living-artist

>Jeff Koons is STILL on the board of directors of the ICMEC(International Center for Missing and Exploited Children)

archive.is/zNmUw#selection-641.0-640.1

>Jeff Koons has naked children statues as art and Michael Jackson...

archive.is/0CMnM

>Looks like the whole Koons Family has ties to ICMEC;

icmec.org/koons-family-institute/

archive.is/3gYyc

Attached: Robert Mnuchin Jeff Koons.jpg (770x841, 190K)

They've been trying to bring back the 80s since the 80s. What's funny is the girls are all dressing like boys did in the 80s and its cringy

Weinstein got her.

Attached: 42CA129A-8B69-44B7-806C-5E5B258A8399.jpg (634x1012, 103K)

>Late 80s and Early 90s pol? Is this some sort of comeback?
I saw a thot on TV wearing skin tight designer jeans cut at the midriff and I told my fiancee the eighties are coming back.

why are you plebbit faggots obsessed with this cum dumpster

Attached: 1l80.jpg (1351x2000, 371K)

>What's funny is the girls are all dressing like boys did in the 80s and its cringy
The tomboy look was already a thing in the 90s, user.

We're now talking how the 80s/early 90s is making a comeback in style. I keep seeing it everywhere, even on celebrities.

>A Harvey Weinstein cumtowel does something blah blah blah something something.

Attached: 1_P208ToGToV4vURjFxvP6VQ.png (1238x1206, 1.04M)

Not if you were there. Girls wore short skirts and duke shorts. Darlene from Rosanne is a TV character

looking like a homeless person is cool?

Got pics?

This has always happened. In the 90s the 70s style made a come back as well

90s revival is fading out, my fashion-naive friend. The 2020s will ring in a 2000s comeback, and since 00s fashion was dominated by the big 80s comeback (moreso than the 2010s were influenced by the 90s), that means the 80s are coming back as well, and with them the 60s. No more pastel bitch colors and ironic ugly-pretty crap like asymmetric cuts and dark purple lipstick. Make way for bold primary colors and classic proportions. Also say goodbye to that fucking boring hippie/native American haircut that all women are wearing right now (hair long, flat and parted in the middle), because bangs and voluminous hair are gonna come back, too. This stuff moves in 20 year cycles and we're about to leave the 50s/70s/90s behind. Good riddance.

kek

Attached: Haiti kek2.jpg (656x676, 52K)

are you gay?

>because bangs and voluminous hair are gonna come back, too.
based

No, but I tried to write like a gay.

>babbies first introduction to how fashion works and how fashion cycles work
Wow great fucking thread about politics. Report sage hide everyone

You did well

Will goth make a come back? I wish there were more cute goth girls, they pretty much entirely died off.

why the fuck they cant just make something original and stick to it
like in north korea, they have only suits and certain sets of haircuts and its great

Who?

I'm just waiting for Tay to announce she's #proabortion so I can finally let her go

Attached: 42632023_109310379985367_5998370207973317056_n.jpg (718x564, 29K)

80s soccer moms had great milkers

>implying that's a bad thing

>Yfw the 80s Christians were 95% right about everything and if we had purged the media and academia the world would be a lot better today

Attached: 1558097920907.jpg (352x360, 98K)

Nostalgia

Styles go from baggy to tight and viseversa.

>why the fuck they cant just make something original and stick to it

No money in that, fashion has to be a seasonal thing so the goys keep buying clothes to keep with their goy friends. Look at brands like Supreme, they can sell an everyday cotton tshirt with a supreme logo on it for 200 bucks because of how desperate people are to keep up with pop culture.

>Why is literally everyone even the celebrities are wearing a style from the Late 80s and Early 90s pol? Is this some sort of comeback?
i am growing a mullet.

Funny thing about suicide

>Why is literally everyone even the celebrities are wearing a style from the Late 80s and Early 90s pol?
Last stand of implic white identity

its just jeans and a shirt dude

>manufactured (((pop culture))) from the 80's is white identity

This board is so fucking bluepilled

Oh no! Another braindead mid-twenties girl is dressing like a lesbo!
However will we cope?

>chicks in the 80s/early 90s were not hot.
Opinions invalid.

Attached: ec715b69dce8f8d6c8f7d95c6cc3d708.jpg (901x1024, 157K)

Attached: 1545951400727.jpg (640x541, 50K)

I don't know. Emo might make a come back. The 2000s saw a garage rock/alternative comeback and lots of whimsical songs with a sort of operettic, dramatic vibe across genres (indie, metalcore, emo etc.).

Tommy is fucking based

Kek

jeans and shirt that look like they were made 30 years ago, like something that would be donated to a homeless person.

Lil peep was kinda emo

Know your enemy

Attached: npc_1.png (572x1156, 51K)

user,
I thinks it's leaning to a more 90s punk rock. Even Hayley Williams ditched the whole Emo and jump the 80s style from what I've heard.

>david hogh wears jeans and cap
>this is news
please kill me

Attached: 1536376857296.gif (250x295, 2M)

its a cult of persona revolved around a knight that after a hard battle lost against the elite pedophiles

i wouldn't doubt it lol

other than adding graphics to the front of tee shirts and changing the width of pants cuffs not much has really changed since the 50s

>What can you tell me about that?
rich people can afford to be weird and be into weird shit

yes, it's a new trend. VETEMENTS is a fashion brand that has this style. A shirt costs 850$ or so and shoes cost 1-2 k.

Attached: VETEMENTS_AW16_LOOK32_4.jpg (2000x3000, 1.21M)

he should take his meds

t brainlet

Are you fucking serious?
You know how many Flat tops I've seeing right now?
How many leggings I'm seeing,
The same apparel that Emma wearing?
Hell they're already selling and advertising white shoes that look like something out of the 90s.

Clearly this is a comeback user...

Attached: 1203413.jpg (510x383, 28K)

except she’s a grown woman dressing like a 15 year old boy, faggot

flat tops? you mean crew cuts?
leggings? you mean stretch pants?
white sneakers? people literally started wearing white sneakers in the 50s
you going to try for blue jeans next?
you're far too young to argue this.

>muh celebrities
does this look like /tv/ to you normie reddit faggot? get the fuck off my board with your trash threads you nigger.

look into ICMEC its behind a lot of big "missing child" cases

>flat tops? you mean crew cuts?
No they're Flat Tops or better yet High Top Fades.

>leggings? you mean stretch pants?

Leggings were a thing in the 80s dumbshit and now beimg more common. "Stretch pants"? How fucking young are you?

>white sneakers? people literally started wearing white sneakers in the 50s.

Except they look like basketball shoes of the 90s.

>you going to try for blue jeans next?

Jeans were also common in 90s but it started in the 70s.

Cleary your a zoomer.

watch back to the future again. tell me what the general style of hair and clothing was like.

>Jeans were also common in 90s but it started in the 70s.
ffs, watch west side story for a glimpse of your own ignorance

Scratch that it was around the 60s. The 70s is when it took off.

How about you give me a fucking minute when typing dipshit....

why is she wearing an Oakland A's hat?

4 of the best Rita of the 80's were in that scene.

Follow the White Rabbit

She looks terrible. What is it about believing leftist bullshit that makes people look hideous?

Not Rita - TITS.
fucking phone posters.

back to >>>/crystalcafe/ you go sweaty

>what is hiding your celebrity status from the general public by dressing like a sleazy skater

Fad cycle is 30 yrs.

they were definitely hot, but I really hate the big hair thing.

Back in the Future still had the remnants of the 70s mash up with the 80s and certain parts of the past 60 and so further back. Every decade has a certain culmination of previous styles mashed up to a new era.

As this user stated
Certain styles from previous decades are chosen and incorporated into a new era.

I'm seeing high tops fades and flat tops.
I'm seeing leggings being a common thing,
I'm seeing people wearing skinny jeans (both male and females) like it's the norm that away from the 2000s baggy pants.

It's a comeback of the late 80s/early 90s user. It's just have a few twist in it.

The only thing missing is the rock though since everyone wants to listen to hip hop nowadays.

Yup.
I fell for the whole "who cares if gays get married" shit. I thought the bible thumpers were exaggerating. Now, we need another crusade, after that anti-pope gets replaced

Attached: Degeneracy 02.png (807x674, 983K)

this pic is a fashion version of this Vice webm.

Holy fuck they're not even trying, it's like picking shit in random, not only visually but also size of these clothes.

Attached: Vice news.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

peak globohomo

They were that bad.
If it was done right it was hot!

Attached: images (5).jpg (258x195, 6K)

>like it's the norm that away from the 2000s baggy pants.
>tfw I never grew out of that stage

WEST SIDE STORY 1950'S

Damn, she's manly looking now

In the 50s women were not wearing "jeans" user. It was considered not lady like. It was only the man. It was during the late end of the 50s to the 60s that women were starting to wear jeans.

When I said jeans I mean both genders.

If women were wearing jeans in that era 50. It was rarity for reasons.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x256, 975K)

this shit isn't political, retard.

Like every 5 random threads that isn't political related....

Just go on about your business

Attached: 1489674428980.jpg (790x1000, 121K)

You stating that makes it political

Still a QUEEN to be worshiped

Attached: fa140ae7f2cc5a1cae8cd87f260785fa980e277d..jpg (1073x1600, 205K)

Attached: 1.jpg (402x402, 147K)

so cute

Attached: 1551059593160.jpg (480x674, 44K)

YES he DID.

When did they not have her?

Attached: 173f9b6d7870429be6ab515bf0b6e2c3--weight-loss-secrets-quick-weight-loss.jpg (236x287, 16K)

Imagine being the Chad who took this photo. Sleeping buttnaked with a 10/10 blonde girl while camping in a beautiful location. That would cure anyone's depression.

Look at her, you can tell she is totally kept sheltered from reality.

lol, this slut wasn't even alive back then. What does she know?

That said, at least some better fashion is coming back into style. The last decade has been terrible.

Attached: 80's mall food court.png (853x478, 1M)

More like imagine being with 10/10 blonde with big tits and perfect butt who happen to be incredibly stinky (in a good way) during the week long, without shower, backpacking trip to hike into wilderness and have a long stinky sex. This will cure me for my cripple human being.