What's your position on the westboro baptist church?

What's your position on the westboro baptist church?

Attached: fredphelps22.jpg (650x367, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO-MFgIqbA8
upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/05/23/Reason-for-Fred-Phelps-excommunication-from-Westboro-revealed-by-grandson/3601400858142/
thedailybeast.com/this-man-is-the-future-of-westboro-baptist-church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish controlled op to put a bad taste in the mouth of everyone when they think of christianity

>baptist church
heresy

Attached: 1556727438876.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Pretty shocked at how little of a fuck they can give tbqh. based as fuck. Dont necessarily agree with them tho

Fags should die

I rewatched the Louis Theroux documentaries recently and was amazed at how much my opinions have changed.

This time around I could actually see what they were trying to get across due to clown world finally being upon us....

based unlike the rest of the evangelicucks

Attached: 159889435984389.jpg (1200x630, 162K)

Based and redpilled.

>Jewish controlled op

they should be culled

Attached: 1555952573358.jpg (960x638, 65K)

fonni

obvious glow niggers used to discredit social conservatives.

Sloppy Job Mossad

these people are crazy AF

False flag

They say outrageous stuff in public so they can bait niggers and faggots to assault them so they can sue for damages so they can fund their church.

- Hate fags?
Based.

- Solely express your fag hate by traveling around the country to specifically protest at the funerals of soldiers who were killed in action in Iraq & Afghanistan because you think tormenting those completely non-fag related grieving families is the best way make your point?
Galactically retarded Jow Forums-tier logic.

They're neither Christian, Baptist, nor a church. They're a psyop. They're also calvinists, an extreme form. Calvinism is heresy.

>calvinism teaches no free will
Bible teaches free will
>calvinism teaches some are saved without a choice, and many are damned without a choice
Bible teaches "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved"
>Calvinism teaches perseverance of the saints
Bible teaches eternal security
>Calvinism teaches salvation is not by faith
Bible teaches salvation is by faith alone
>Calvinism says you need to turn from sin to be saved
Bible teaches works won't save you

They are nutters. But there's like 30 of them. Who gives a fuck?

You got me, i forgot kikes don’t false flag themselves

I hate Christcucks but I respect them for hating faggots.

Nice Christians

Literally a Psy op

Why do you love fags?

They are a bit of a bunch nutters aren't they?

Attached: mqcby06jpcy21.jpg (700x458, 49K)

great entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=VO-MFgIqbA8
lol

what about trannies?

This. It's hilarious how people take them seriously.

Some of the best graphic design work I've seen in decades

They're pretty much just there to sue people who get aggroed into attacking them, right?
I sometimes wonder why nobody just shoots and kills a few of them from a distance, since they often provoke soldiers.

Scam. Their protests are legal traps. They want to be shutdown so they can sue because their speech is constitutionally protected.

>Fags die, God laughs
This was always so hilarious. Almost reminds me of those Nazi child books like "Der Giftpilz": "If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jew."

a little ahead of their time.

Great , but I dont like their hatred of Catholics and Soldiers

Attached: 1517786688921.jpg (1600x1063, 360K)

Fred Phelps judas'd himself before he died

upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/05/23/Reason-for-Fred-Phelps-excommunication-from-Westboro-revealed-by-grandson/3601400858142/

Attached: 1548798385451.png (600x600, 370K)

Fred was based, but he let his nutty daughters run his church, they invited in some suspicious informant-type guy - Steve Drain - who allegedly converted after making a documentary of the group, took over their video and sign production and went over-the-top making them seem ridiculous. When Fred finally caught on they kicked him out of his own church, which broke his heart and he died. (The video-maker-turned-convert scenario also happened at Stephen Anderson's church with that guy Paul Wittenberger,)

thedailybeast.com/this-man-is-the-future-of-westboro-baptist-church