This does not look like the face of a white person, to say Egyptians were white is historical denialism...

This does not look like the face of a white person, to say Egyptians were white is historical denialism, this looks much closer to a sub-saharan phenotype

Attached: Sphinx--NEWPic.jpg (720x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneferu
youtube.com/watch?v=NLBeQA91EX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerma_culture
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks more like the face of a Cambodian.

Nobody says Egyptians are white
We say Egyptians are Egyptians
Niggers who are history thirsty say Egyptians were black
Sorry sweetie pie

Nefratiti was reconstructed and she didn't look black to me.

Attached: 1517836640845.jpg (966x644, 100K)

Nigger, look at the sheer size of Africa. Now look at the slave ports in the west and look where Egypt is.

Attached: Africa-asia-america-to-scale.jpg (1200x400, 199K)

It doesn't look like a nigger. Looks like an Egyptian to me.

Attached: Khafra The Sphinx.png (987x410, 626K)

big if true

Egyptians are closer to Whites than they are to Black Africans. They're not white, they're North African, with Levantine and some other Eastern Med and Ethiopian admixture. But as niggers like to claim Egypt to be Black a random white person even from Northern Europe has a better claim to being Egyptian than a random Nigger even though the civilization was on the same continent.

WE
>WE
WE
>WE

That’s a animal statue

Dumb fucking niggers destroy everything

Attached: sphinx66.jpg (850x409, 71K)

looks asian

And ethiopians are half Caucasoid to boot too, Egyptians are not sub saharans, never were.

>copeing this hard
there is zero, I repeat zero evidence for that dog statue hypothesis

No one thinks they're white so sorry to disappoint but your lowkey thirst for passing as a white man will never happen ahmed

Egyptians were NOT black
I'm tired of seeing black people appropriating oriental/north african/arabic culture
Blacks don't have history, that's it

You dont know wether or not there were sub saharan africans in Egypt 5000 years ago

middle eastern culture has its origin in black culture, arabs appropriated it and killed the blacks

Are you implying the moors were in fact sub Saharan?

Neither the body of a white person, or even a human, what the fuck is your point retard?

Attached: 1556213605602.jpg (320x287, 37K)

hahaha, I bet you don't own mirrors. Are you even aware of your own short term memory?
>copeing this hard. Are you even aware of
there is zero, I repeat zero evidence for that dog statue hypothesis

lol blacks were killed by brown ancient egyptions

Attached: 11240939-london-england-july-2009-ancient-egyptian-wall-painting-at-the-british-museum-with-hunting- (1300x702, 215K)

How can you have a history when you don't have written language and only live 30 years

Egyptians were neither caucasian nor black. /thread

I’m more interested in the Flooded Egypt theory desu. Why is there water erosion in too if the Sphinx?

>Inb4 March of the Titans, WHITE WAKANDA!!!

Attached: Jewlaughter.jpg (824x550, 71K)

If the Egyptians were black why did they feel the need to keep niggers out of their land by any means necessary for thousands of years?

>While there had been fortifications built in Nubia, Amenemhet II and Senusret II, Senusret III's predecessors, had not been extremely active in Nubia militarily, and some Nubian groups had gradually moved north past the Third Cataract. Senusret III initiated a series of devastating campaigns in Nubia very early in his reign (perhaps year 6) in order to secure his southern borders and protect the trading routes and mineral resources. Apparently, the Nubians were a troublesome lot during his reign, for Senusret III would again have to mount campaigns in at least the years 8, 10, 16 and 19 of his reign. Regardless, these campaigns seem to have been for the most part successful, for the king had inscribed on a great stele at Semna erected in year 8 of his rule, now in Berlin, "I carried off their women, I carried off their subjects, went forth to their wells, smote their bulls; I reaped their grain, and set fire thereto". In other words, he killed their men, enslaved their women and children, burnt their crops and poisoned their wells. The stele also provides that no Nubians were allowed to take their herds or boats to the north of the specified border.

4000 years ago the Egyptians were desperate to keep niggers away from them. Let that sink in. The nigger race is so intolerable and pathetic to deny it your charity causes them infinite envy forever.

Oral history, that's it. Why do you think dancing and singing to musicin groups is so popular in Africa. That's how they told their history. Hell written history is not super accurate and susceptible to a lot of biases and mistakes. but don't even get me started about oral history, after a couple of generations the stories become as accurate as folktales and a couple later they're fables and mythology.

I'm always so busy being accused of being afrocentric. Let's make this a chinkcentric Egypt thread.

RE RUZ EGYPTIANZ

Nefertiti's mummy hasn't been found and facial reconstruction is a bunch of bullshit regardless. Literally never correct.

Attached: 7949950330_78ed83fa2b_o.jpg (2907x2377, 721K)

They would have painted themselves black on all the hieroglyphics if this were the case.
Or are you saying they pulled a Japanese anime and drew themselves with white features simply because it was kino?

Hell, you have Sneferu that raided Nubia saying this:

>"[Reign of] Sneferu. Year ...
> The building of Tuataua ships of mer wood
of a hundred capacity, and 60 royal boats of sixteen capacity.
> Raid in the Land of the Blacks, and the bringing in of seven thousand
prisoners, men and women, and twenty thousand cattle, sheep, and
goats...
> The bringing of forty ships of cedar wood (or perhaps "laden with cedar
wood")..."[31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneferu

The Egyptians made it clear who the niggers were.

Attached: Snofru_Eg_Mus_Kairo_2002.png (283x703, 488K)

There were SSA's in Egypt, they're depicted as darker than Egyptians. But Egyptian's themselves were also as black as your average black person today. Pic related.

Arabs are basically self hating mulattos just like the Spanish. Those mixed genes make people psychotic, look at what they've done.

They were hamatic which anyone with a brain would consider black people. There's no question about it if your IQ is above the retarded level.

Attached: fab008a93e0dc1be88f5ceed8fa02402.jpg (325x625, 27K)

brown ones that didnt have inbred arabic bandit tribes muddying up their gene pool either ahmed

they did

Attached: bitches love this thing - Copy.jpg (1024x691, 338K)

North African.
Ancient Egyptians were closest to the Berbers in terms of a modern race.
And I can tell you they're not black.

stop wuzn faggot.

Attached: nouwuznt.jpg (834x285, 72K)

and I'm laughing at these "white" features.

Attached: black-egypt-people-6a.png (540x756, 605K)

Egyptians were probably quite similar appearence to the arab-egyptians living there today.

Blacks existed in Egypt yes.
But they were not the Upper or Middle classes.
The upper and middle classes were Semetic north Africans.

>posting 'blacks' with Caucasoid skulls
Someone's not very versed in Anthropology.

You need to have abstract understanding to develop written language and nature won't pressure a people into that without cold seasonal weather. Nigs exist for booty shaking, ooga booga and bongo bongo drums because it's their prerogative caused by lack of environmental pressure. It also gave them their aggressive demeanour and promiscuity so they could compete for the negress with the fattest behind and create more worthless jungle savages.

Plus when there was an actual Nubian dynasty, after centuries of decadance and decay and their invasion, they ran Egypt's high culture into the ground, made the place look as shitty as Nubia then had to fuck off because the Levantines wanted niggers dead. We can only assume why...

For fucks sake how many fucking times do I have to link ASuperEgytian and 7phonecian7 YoTube channels before you dumb cunts stop with the bullshit We Wuz threads?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLBeQA91EX0

what do you expect from a memeflag?

Attached: 71F6EF9E-C575-4257-9CBC-E80E4E956764.jpg (1350x720, 62K)

This fucking leaf again. This is how he spent his day yesterday too. Making ridiculous claims with no actual evidence and a load of shit that is verifiably false. He’s gonna start showing you pictures of hair on ancient Egyptians next to nigs today copying the hairstyle and use shit like that as proof.

Why are leafs always the worst?

Nubian blacks controlled egypt for less than 100 years.

Ptolemaic Whites controlled egypt for 300 years.

The majority of Berbers have always been black, and they all have black roots. They're hamites. Just because you let the kikes brainwash you into believing all Berbers have always been white doesn't mean it's true.

Some Egyptians but not the Arab invaders.

Attached: MPP-Hm1.jpg (466x286, 78K)

No, it doesnt

Caucasoid =/= White
When will you retards learn?

>your average black person today.

You mean average "blacks" in America, who are heavily mixed with white slave owners, not average blacks from Sub-Saharan Africa who look very different.

The original statue may have had a human head, or an animal head. It may be impossible to determine that now. The CURRENT Sphinx head is disproportionate with the body.

Of course its sub-saharan african.
Jow Forums just want to LARP as KANGs because wh*tes were considered as subhuman for most of history

Attached: Romans on whites.jpg (2348x1154, 395K)

They depict themselves with a specific skin tone implying they are all pure Egyptians, hamites with dark skin and curly black hair(but not pitch black like their southern neighbours).

Someone is trying to imply black people aren't black.

Attached: nmjccw.jpg (532x299, 41K)

>The majority of Berbers have always been black, and they all have black roots. They're hamites. Just because you let the kikes brainwash you into believing all Berbers have always been white doesn't mean it's true.

Ah yes, we wuz egyptians, berbers, greeks, romans, carthage. The niggery just doesn't stop.

This is why no one takes niggers seriously. You don't read books. You are not educated. All you do is we wuzz as a coping mechanism for your lack of history.

Attached: Egyptian_races.jpg (435x331, 52K)

saying oral history is inaccurate is a biased western point of view

That picture looks like evidence to me.
Checkmate, doodle breath

>no actual evidence
lol

There's really no difference, we're talking about skin tone. Some blacks are yellow, some are deep red, some are pitch black. And everywhere in between. The Egyptians show that in heiroglyphs with the average being a medium shade of red which is the normal, average, untanned black person's hue.

Attached: 1554642711340.jpg (750x560, 85K)

I'm reminded how fuckng effeminate nigger males are by these posts.

>petty envy
>delusions of grandeur
>desperate for a consensus, not interested in a nuanced understanding of history
>attention seeking
>materialistic
>created, performed or thought nothing of value yet suffers from an unwarranted self-importance

If you want to life like a proud wog start making clicking noises in a loin cloth then fuck your niece and eat her, Bobo. It'll give you good juju, gnowaddamsayin?

>shuffling simian jungle chieftains built the obelisks of Memphis then whitey took our special minds and destroyed all evidence

It's all too much.

meant to say tanned, woops

Attached: 1062b71dbcf42dc64cb8a44be4dbb88d.jpg (290x196, 22K)

Genetically speaking, Berbers and other North africans (obviously not counting the Sudanese) are gentically closer to europeans than sub-saharan africans. They are genetically closer to africans than europeans and other Middle-Eastern and North African people.

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 1.21M)

Kushites(BLACK) were a part of Egypt since near the beginning if we assume what most people take as ancient egypt started 2686–2181 BC with the Old Kingdom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerma_culture

Attached: 1536412428554.jpg (602x339, 36K)

Exactly my point. At least we know names and dates and we can cross reference a lot of our important events and significant shifts in the culture

They're more genetically similar to Sirians or something

This painting is edited, it's fake. See for an accurate depiction of shades.

Attached: 4b9abe53bfe4387c36edb8f7a67c3c6f.jpg (500x390, 75K)

>cuck leaf
>we wiz KANGZ

>dancing and singing to musicin groups is so popular in Africa. That's how they told their history.

No they don't.
They just dance and sing for fun, there is no deeper story behind their dancing that's just Hollywood bullshit.

DNA studies done on over 100 mummies would disagree. Pic related.
Which is better evidence I wonder? A random nobody looking at the damaged face of a statue that is thousands of years old and saying "I reckon" or DNA results taken from the actual inhabitants of the land?

Attached: Shared_drift_and_mixture_analysis_of_ancient_Egyptian_mummies_with_other_ancient_and_modern_populati (1181x699, 222K)

Ancient Egypt was Two Different Countries -- the black Upper Kingdom (Sudan), and the middle-eastern-ish Lower Kingdom (Egypt proper). Egyptians became more mixed after the Islamic period.
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
The black Upper Kingdom deserves respect for successfully copying the Egyptian civilization (for a few centuries). The fact that they did this means the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa has no excuses.

Attached: Mummy_DNA.jpg (981x1090, 224K)

ahh classic
>German
>Roman
pick one

>middle east
While it is in Africa it’s closer to Asia than the rest of Africa is, The rest of Africa is beyond fucking inhospitable deserts and an extremely thick jungle

Goal posts nigger.
Somalians aren't black, black = sub Saharan African, not just skin colour.
Somalians are something unique in the 12 classical races.
They're semetic north Africans.
Bronze skinned, Caucasoid skulls.
Not white, be absolutely not black.
But we've argued this in several threads I can't be arsed to do the song and dance again.

genetically, ancient egyptians were closer to middle easterners than subsaharan africans then they mixed with east africans and their civilization started declining. pic related

Attached: 3-erotic-art-of-ancient-egypt-michal-boubin.jpg (700x500, 152K)

Whites are matrix apes who constantly delude themselves. Theyre unable to self-actualize because the challenge of facing their MK ultraed hubris is too great for most of them. Easier to larp in delusion than face themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ&t=5s

I mean, they are closer to europeans and Middle easternes than they are to africans, but Europeans and Middle-easterners are even further away from africans than they are so to speak.

also lul at me not reading

>The Chanson of Roland states that the Moorish army was 50,000 strong and led by Marganice, Emperor of Ethiopia and Carthage. Their most valiant figure is Abisme (that is, Abyssinian), who (verse 126) is described as “black as melted pitch.” In this epic, the Moors are called Sarrazins, in English, Saracens.
>Arab writers further buttress the black identity of the Moors. The powerful Moorish Emperor Yusuf ben-Tachfin is described by an Arab chronicler as “a brown man with wooly hair.”

trying to hide the nose

Attached: nose.png (687x472, 432K)

If you weren't as dumb as a dog you'd see the truth, it's literally right in front of you

Attached: Greece.jpg (253x194, 10K)

I'm well aware of it, seeing blacks that are self aware is very rare. Despite all the racist jokes I see this self awareness way more often in all other races be it Asian, Arab or Amerindian. But there were evolutionary pressures on them, there is a reason why Kenya produces so many long distance runners. If you don't have the brains to build traps before hunting you'll have to rely on exhaustion hunting.

wat

Attached: Beeurself.gif (914x1091, 90K)

You're right...., it looks like the face of a totally mythical chimera creature...., which is, in fact, what it is.

You are one stupid nigger aren't you. Here you go nigger. The berber that you're we wuzzing.

Attached: Book_of_Gates_3.jpg (820x708, 137K)

There’s archeological theory that it was built before the Egyptians so it may be modeled after prehistoric sandwalkers.

Fairly sure the oldest of those mummies is also at least a thousand years younger than the Sphinx, possibly two thousand.

How can we discuss "ancient" Egyptians in relation to the sphinx when their most notable members are closer in time to us than they are to the construction of the sphinx?

stop bumping slide threads you fucking niggers

Maybe we'll learn it after you learn to read what I wrote burgertard.

the semite

Attached: Book_of_Gates_2.jpg (614x881, 169K)

Attached: what.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

Because those Europeans were black. I don't give a single fuck about SSAs, why do you autists always bring them up? We aren't talking about that side of the world at all, it might have well not even existed back in these days.

Attached: suckling Amenhotep II.jpg (466x600, 91K)

LMFAO at the way the boobs are drawn

>tfw you build a tribute to your doggo bestfriend and some niggers carve their face into the head of it

true

and the nigger nubian. See the difference?

Attached: Book_of_Gates_5.jpg (818x476, 129K)

Keep telling yourself that you self hating nigger. Pic related, a white guy.

Attached: Gunfura.jpg (964x663, 153K)

Dog worship is the only religion that makes sense.

Attached: 1535313413067.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

They are Africans regardless, with black skin.

Attached: 1554348865578.jpg (1476x2096, 1.24M)

Europeans were not black even 10000 years ago

I have lived in Ghana for 4 years.

Nobody there looks like Snoop Dog or Oprah.
They all look much, much, darker many even close to actual pitch black.

anyone born under this line might be caucasian but is definitely not white

>somalis are caucasian

Attached: A4BiUxH.png (1600x847, 883K)

I'm not we wuzzing. You're posting images that aren't bullshit now showing the Syrian as a white person. He's brown as you can see hereThe Libyan looks like this

Attached: Libya (2).jpg (780x439, 51K)

Yes they were, and they always have had black citizens. Some of them ruling entire countries.

Attached: choirmaster-and-actos-pompeii.jpg (861x850, 376K)

eww