Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation

axios.com/iran-military-troops-john-bolton-1d4a714c-ea52-483f-b392-2ac2af01f423.html

Attached: 1.png (867x623, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pubs/display.cfm?pubID=1373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War planing is like half their job.

>kek
Nowhere near enough, and they know it

Attached: 846307109c60972108e6e808c86505599795b4afbee6f8f90cc108b538459f01.jpg (533x800, 75K)

FUCK YOU BOLTON

YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR WAR

And who the fuck let Garfield out

Axios is a rebranded Washington Post, kind of like how Blackwater changed their name to Xe or whatever

120,000 troops at a moment's notice to defend Israel, but can't be bothered to defend our own border.

Bolton and Trump

Attached: PoliteUnrealisticBassethound-mobile.jpg (640x272, 26K)

oy vey! an attack against a saudi oil tanker is an attack against america!

Nice

>pentagon presents plan in case something bad happens
Isn't that their job?

Attached: 1460700783137.jpg (480x300, 16K)

Yeah but if hillary won it would be 2 million troops

Read what they said. If Iran 'attacks American forces or accelerate work on nuclear weapons,"'

It's very easy to claim either of these to be true, without evidence too.

Lmao nothing is going to happen except for Bolton getting canned and Flynn coming back to take his place.

>be me
>19yr old Marine
>7 weeks out from my permeneant unit
>as a forward observer
>my job is to sit on the frontlines and stare at the enemy and direct fire on them

Uh oh

Attached: yumi3.png (100x162, 34K)

good hunting my fighting amerimutts

Attached: 1516338013464.jpg (988x1433, 199K)

>Things that are only real in the minds of magapedes

Here's what's going to happen.
Trump 'said' he 'doesn't want war with Iran' recently. Even though he has hired the most bloodthirsty neocons who all want war with Iran.

He has said this so when he starts war with Iran, his moron supporters will insist that 'Trump isn't responsible for this war! It's the DEEP STATE and Trump is fighting them like the scorned anime hero that he is, trust the plan! He's trying his best!'.

This is 100% true, screecap it.

That would make more sense since 120k is going to be ineffective on Iran.

They're back to Blackwater again. Apparently it was too cool to let go. Also, why don't we wage war with pmc's, exactly? Russia and the Ukraine had pretty good runs doing that.

>Israel and Bolton
Fix'd.

ww3: Poland + Iran vs The Gay Disco

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 19K)

>ahhhhhh 120,000 wasn't enough to take on all of Iran
>better start up the draft again
America is fucking done anons. This country wont survive if we go to war with Iran

Attached: 1558059040448.jpg (780x433, 69K)

I would love to know why you think 120k boots on the ground isn't enough. Seriously, that's a lot of fucking force.

Attached: 1558008951283.jpg (344x335, 88K)

>in case of Iran escalation
you mean in case Bolton convinced the lunatic to invade

hey, don't you guys have oil too?

120k is a lot of force but Iran is a mountainous region with 81million people and they've been planning ways to repel an invasion for decades now.

In a total war scenario America could destroy Iran of course, but that isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about 'regime change', not just firing nukes or anything like that. We're talking about trying to take the country over and make it 'Pro American'.

This took long enough with Iraq, and Iraq was much smaller and was a flat desert where you could drive tanks in easily. Iran is completely the opposite.

Don't forget 'attacks on U.S. interests' as well

A friend of a friend just got deployed to the Atlantic Ocean where he said every ship in the Navy was being refueled over the next several months... My understanding is this isn't normal.

I think this time around, it will be a lot more gloves off than iraq, specifically because of the lessons learned there. You seem to be sorta into this stuff, so you should check out the Army's conclusive report on the conflict there. Essentially, taking in all the data from the past eleven years told them that there was only country that won in all that: Iran. So to prevent the same thing again, I don't believe even the brass thinks we can get away with "hearts and minds". My guess is something like break them and rebuild it as an American type country, because the reality is you can't fight a war somewhere and be friends with them at the same time.

Attached: 1557978227028.png (627x627, 416K)

Most likely scenario imo, also.

>120k
no one is taking them seriously, not even China. Chinese have already resumed the import of iranian oil... no one is giving a fuck.

Attached: 1558097680125.jpg (1051x3263, 1022K)

>the Army's conclusive report on the conflict there.
Is it this? Sounds interesting

ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pubs/display.cfm?pubID=1373

>passed
Checked for irony

So ... we’re fucked them

Actually, we stand with our Greatest Ally!

Attached: 21345768766.jpg (820x520, 91K)

>kek
and I did

>Trump told them to fuck off
We will send Israel as planned. Saudi Arabia will take control of Iraq and Syria. This will be the beginning of a Saudi/ Israel coalition.

I wish someone would remake shadow president

Hearts and minds was a lullaby meme for normies. And you won’t even be able to claim that this time round in your own country. Enjoy the next civil war, you deserve it.

>Pentagon has plan in case (thing) happens
of course they fucking do, it's called having contingency plans, every military does it. The US had a plan drawn up for an invasion of Canada and the 3rd Reich had a plan drawn up for an invasion of Switzerland, does that mean that either of those would ever happen? No.

The coalition is already in existence.

Are we going to genocide all of Iran? Of course we're not going to do that. So what's going to happen is a Vietnam style insurgency except this time its 1000x times worse because of
>mountainous terrain
>90 million people instead of 30 million or so
>low morale and division within the US from the get go
>half assed false flag that will have no effort into it
>Iran can actually sink aircraft carriers near its borders
>worldwide economy takes a big fat shit even though it's already on life support
Sure we could steamroll Iran but it would be so damn costly that one of two things happen
>Burgerland gets bled dry of resources
>Burgerland does what Russia did in 1917 except with a lot more political division

Attached: 20190516_181125.jpg (878x1003, 503K)

What do you low IQ fucks think these guys job requires them to Do? Do none of you have important enough lives or jobs that require planning for situations that could go wrong? Just because someone comes up with a plan that is a solution to if X does this then Y will do this. These are contengensy plans also called not getting caught with your pants down. Trump is not a speak softly carry a big stick guy l, he is a Speak loudly and confuse them with conflicting info while waving your big stick in their face.

Yup, that's it. There should be a volume 2 as well. It's pretty exhaustive, and it really doesn't pull any punches on where our failures were. It also gets into the myth of a "short war" a lot, and how even then, a large portion of our own forces believed it.

The US doesn't even need to launch a surprise attack. We just flop it out and tell you to spread 'em.

they just want to mess up Iran so a certain set of persons can setup a World Bank. North Korea will be next if they do so

(You) are number 1 target.

Blood on sand Bolton is the sec of defense, we are definitely going to war dude. Only copers don’t believe it.

You won't even win the iranian conventional forces. Every westenized army that fought against iran and iranian trained forces has lost. Israel in Lebanon, and Syria, Us Army in Iraq, Saudi and UAE forces in Yemen. Iran has probably one of the most trained troops in the world.

Attached: Soleimani.jpg (960x960, 84K)

why has europe and america betrayed iran to this extent? from mosaddegh to the current era. "whites" have left iran, aryans, to be the last defense against total hew controls. after killing the last defense of whites, the nazis and hitler, you go after a fairly weak but determined nation of proud aryans who are simply trying to stop israel from finally taking complete control of the middle east and the world. wake up. jews are using whites for their own tribal ethnic benefit.

>Every westenized army that fought against iran and iranian trained forces has lost
Iranian has been in zero war since 800 years but ok dude.

Yes and no. I mean your conclusions are right, nut you have some misunderstandings about Vietnam. We lost there, politically, not militarily. Which is a distinction. It's small, but it matters. Also, the blueprint for winning ann insurgency conflict like that exists, and we know that it's something our forces are aware of, because SEALs ended up court martialed over it. Not to mention that the Jews will be there with us, or at least "advising" and it's basically how they do things on the daily.
We are actually very good at learning and adapting to things, and historically, you always end up fighting the last war in your current one. This time, that works in our favor. We took the hits over the past 20 years. We learned the lessons. This would hurt, tremendously, but I do believe for the first time it might not be the death of an empire. We're doing just fine on that front on our own.
If we can find a way to unify or at least mitigate the foreign influence in our political structure, we'd be ok. But that's a big if, and uncle ho's tactics are no less effective today than they were then.

Attached: 1558087089201.jpg (850x400, 64K)

If there really is a war in Iran, I just can't wrap my head around the idea that Generation Z would become a war generation. It's weird thinking today's young people could be out fighting a war like in the World Wars or Vietnam. Although if Gen Zs went to war in Iran, it would also make them so much more respectable than Millennials.

More like, they would get fucking slaughtered.

Old news, that’s been known for about a week now. Get with the times old man

poor, ignorant newfag

Trump obv doesn't want war lol. You have to consult congress before you start wars so you morons don't really know what you're talking about

please tell me a war involving iranian that ended in a victory in the last 800 years

only war iranian had since 800 years is the irak iran one and it ended in a stalemate

This, have any of you looked at our military? It's filled with spics and negroes who are terrible at fighting. Going to war with Iran will be an even bigger loss than Vietnam. The Persian fleet is going to kick our asses.

Gen Z culture and mindset is already better than Millennial's, but they also look incapable of battle. I wonder what a full scale war would do to these Fortnite kids.

Attached: MvsZ.png (565x560, 44K)

Congress doesn't have to start a war if Iran proxies attack us first, and the U.S. fires back in 'self defense'

It’s not just the spics and niggers, Iran has a bigger force then we are going to send in. i think they even have a bigger troop military then we do. lots of bombing missions are going to be needed.

This is the definition of "All bark and no bite"

When you really want to invade a country, you don't remind said country every day you're gonna invade it "maybe" and tell how, with how many troops. You just do it.

We have 3 air craft carriers down there if I’m correct and that’s a bad sign.

>no bite
Economic sanctions are destroying Iran, and doing more damage than a conventional war

you have the same job as pic related?

Attached: 0392309.jpg (800x1000, 365K)

>been
You have air craft carriers fucking everywhere. I would start to worry specificaly if there was no "signs" at all. Military actions need to be coverts, you don't advertize them.

Bolton looks like a little kid in middleschool screaming "Imma gonna do it ! Hold me, I'm gonna punch this guy !" and never, ever get into the fight.

i implore you not to believe this. persians will despise any nation that bombs members of their family for hundreds to thousands of years. irans is 70 percent persian, i believe. there is no sunni/shia divide as in iraq. persians are unified, and prideful. persians are still butthurt about alexander the great. just leave them alone. help them. invest in their economy. that will open up their society to western values. fuck kikes.

Then why Bolton need troops ?

Also Europeans are considering ignoring some of the sanctions because you made oil gas rise too much. Also some EU companies like Peugot lost a lot of money when you decide to put the sanctions back after the deal.

gee, wish I was 1 of the lucky goys to die for israel. ;^)

such a tradegy.

Attached: US marine.jpg (292x173, 12K)

Iran has always been under sanctions.

We removed some after the deal

Gen z would not want to go to war with Iran and the ones that actually went would be a mix between mulched meat and the ones pissed off enough to frag their superiors. Drafting gen z is just a way to finish off what's left of white America and anybody thata been paying attention would know that. I should know because I'm gen z

Attached: 1558044507622.jpg (640x502, 43K)

Why would Iran escalate anything? Iran helped rid the Middle East of Saudi funded Jihadists. This is the work of the kikes.

I'd rather die fighting than starve to death

that was just a small timeframe i mean

Rand Paul referred to Bolton as a malignant presence and I’m inclined to agree. That motherfucker is a warmonger piece of shit who resides deep in Netanyahu’s pocket. I’d love to personally smoke his ass

>we have 3 aircraft carriers down there

why are you making shit up you literally retard?

we have ONE carrier out there

the rest of the fleet is as follows:
4 in Naval Station Norfolk (welcome back 74)
2 in Naval Station Coronado
2 in Newport News Shipyard
2 in Naval Base Kitsap (Lincoln en route)
1 forward deployed in Yokosuka

if the navy deployed three carriers at once they would not be able to maintain the current battle rhythm, which is "1 carrier out to sea with 1 surge carrier on standby"

carriers require a lot of maintenance and sending a carrier on a 7 month deployment pretty much takes it out of service for 2-3 years.

Attached: 1548554225114.jpg (727x1200, 99K)

Honestly, I'd counsel the same. I'd prefer they be our ally in the region, if we have to have one. But we sided with the kikes, so things already went in a different direction. The threads of fate are now pulled taut. I guess we see whose thread snaps first.

>Iran has always been under sanctions.
not effective so far, here is how to make this work, first invite Iran to a party and get them fucking hammered and covered with naked titties so they pass out

then when they're passed out stick your finger way up your shitty diarrhea ass and wipe that all over their upper lip

this is called stanktions

do it then, you pussy

I'd rather starve to death than die for kike interests. I wouldnt stick my neck out for a stinkin kike if I had all the treasures of Ali Bababs cave as reward.

Attached: 6WYI5TV.jpg (618x600, 71K)

it's not just any war for them. it's an existential apocalyptic endgame war for them, that they have been planning for, for DECADES.

Some business still made a lot of investments

>Military actions need to be coverts,
there is an upper limit there, once you have a few thousand guys it can no longer be covert in any sense of the term, which is why usually we are training and arming other groups

To overthrow their government and crush their forces? It's plenty.

To occupy the country afterwards? They better not even try.

Gen Zs are better than Millennials, I can say that. But they would be the first to be drafted if the war really happens.

On top of all this, Iran is trade partners with Russia and China. At the very least, these two governments are going to offer supplies and capital. We already lost in Afghanistan, there's no way in hell we'd win in Iran.

I just lectured a class of high school juniors about the formation of the CIA and the coup attempt against the Trump admin- They are MILES ahead of the college classes I have spoken to. It gives me hope

-t.PublicSpeakerAnon

>if I had all the treasures of Ali Bababs cave as reward.
so what not even if they brought back freedom fries? how about for like a 10 year old car really small payments but no warranty?

>We already lost in Afghanistan
we got the heroin = we won

I was planning to join the Air Force, because I'm looking to get away from my boring midwest hometown, and also to have some way to pay for grad school. Scale of 1-10 how bad of an idea is this?

Ty.

Yeah China isn't going to just let Iran get screwed up and in turn cut off their oil supply. They will absolutely get involved because they have no choice in the matter.

So it could turn into ww3.

Attached: china_iran.png (781x732, 54K)

Based digits

Fuck trump, take the honk pill

Attached: 6C14019B-309A-426A-A414-3061D50DAA94.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

This. Government is illegitimate because of corruption.

Fuck off boot, your ass isn’t going be anywhere close to the “frontline”

You fucking retard google it, we have the John c stennis and the Truman going over.

>So it could turn into ww3.
No, because for China would be much more convenient to drag the US there, and let the Iranians handle the fight. China has already handled the iranians their missiles technology, and let's not forget that in the 90 Israel sold to China the Patriot tech.

I registered Dem just so I could vote in the primary. Normally I'm independent. Why would you choose to be unable to vote? You could always just exercise your right to stay registered and sit at home on election day.

Also, what part of PA you from?