Maybe we wouldn't have to kill babies if you guys stopped STEALTHING us!!!!

Maybe we wouldn't have to kill babies if you guys stopped STEALTHING us!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-155538_Twitter.jpg (1440x1511, 572K)

i thought incels were the problem for not having sex, im confused

i dont know who this broad is, but imagine being in a place in your life and your understanding of language to pluralize "condom" as "condom's"
just imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to do that

Reminder that when a woman lies about being on birth control there is no punishment. In fact the man is liable for child support should she get pregnant.

Become stealth-proof and use the sponge

Attached: IMG_1636.jpg (797x556, 121K)

THIS

BS. Real problem is women rape.
I was raped by my wife when she was ovulating.
I didn't know. She just jumped on me when I was half asleep.
Then she's pregnant.
I didn't consent to the sex nor the baby.
Just because I came doesn't mean I consented.
It's not the first time my wife raped Mr.
Stop women raping.

What’s it called when the woman uses a used condom to get herself pregnant?

Ive actually done this before drunk with my girlfriend but then I pulled out anyway cause I'm not a retard

>that fucking chin

it's short for condom is.

pathetic

instead of "stealthing" I prefer to "oppsie". That's where I slip out and drive it into her ass as hard as I can then say "oppsie".

The first time we had sex, she raped me.
>we were making out big league
>she asked if she could see it.
>I whipped it out
>in one deft move, she straddled me, lifted her skirt, pulled her underwear aside and inserted me in her
>I was shocked
>she gave one pump before saying this is to big and got off me
>right as she lifted up I came.
>I felt so dirty and used

Psychotic

> engaging in premarital sex
enough said

Right, like you can't tell the difference between a dick and a dick wrapped in plastic.

Lol have you eber used one? Its absolutely not stealthy. The nonoxl 9 stings my peepee hole and you can feel it as you thrust into it. I suppose a baby dick wouldn't feel it tho

Not enough Beta Orbiters are left to go to bat for the roasties. They never understood that they can't maintain the Faux Queen status without an army of White Knights to fawn over them and do their bidding. The trouble is Tinder and other social media services dealt White Knights out of the female attention distribution. Now days, a White Knight can't even remotely pretend that he is going to get sex from a women he shills for. The internet is not like real life. A woman has to respond to a White Knight if they are in public together. She does not have to respond to one, thus she does not, if she can block the conversation on a computer. So no more white knights for the roasties. It was fun at first, her getting to play a reverse of White Knight with the Chads. But all she got was a couple pump and dumps and a raging case of jealousy for the hotter girls that Chad was always seeing. She only put up with White Knights because they were useful when you had to go out in public to socialize. When you can socialize online, White Knights are competition for Chad's attention. The best strategy is to ignore the White Knights.

Oh and one more thing: White Knights who have no hope of getting sex on a regular basis are not going to be remotely worried about silly issues like killing your children for convenience.

Condoms can posses things

the nature of sex as a reproductive act is almost totally forgotten. having sex now is like eating a snack.

men and women both get knocked up or knock someone up hoping they will be with them forever
these people have issues

And in some countries blood tests to prove that your not the father don't even count anymore.

>but judge, the kid is black
>doesnt matter, pay up goy

Jesus Christ I'm never dating again, let alone getting married

Based. Love doing this

I make it a point to cum on her face, tits or in her mouth.
Why would any man do otherwise??
Why would you "stealth" a girl?
I'm sure lots of guys do, but why??

You fucking idiot, they are talking about taking the condom off and raw dogging her

Maybe she shouldn't fuck niggers and kikes then.