Why do british women have to be so fat, ugly and trashy...

why do british women have to be so fat, ugly and trashy? is it too much to ask for a polite attractive girl to have a family with?

clownworld+bongland=hell

Attached: Why DO young women dressed like We meet nightclubbers major cities surprising unsettling answer ques (634x459, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
hotworldreport.com/world-news/boozy-revellers-brave-snow-and-ice-as-deep-freeze-fails-to-stop-night-on-the-town-in-newcastle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm trying to eat, faggot

Claiming dibs on this hottie. Eatin' that ass for days

Attached: tmp_6776-IMG_20190517_170038848640663.jpg (720x1236, 111K)

You know, I have a fat girl fetish and everything. My standards are far different from a normal person, but I do require proportion and non-disgusting faces. I quite literally would not ever consider touching any of these women, and that's coming from someone who would fuck a 300 pound landwhale.

It's a lower class problem 2bh. Not fair to generalise all of our women like that.

3, 7, 6, 1, 5, 4, 2

Days - that's probably how long it will take you to eat that.

Man the harpoons!

Attached: 1556200285931.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Why is England full of disgusting slags?
>Complete loss of culture
>Uni life centered around going out and getting pissed 7 nights a week while still scraping by and passing because the standards are a joke
>Diet completely based around chips, meat-filled pastries, and kebab

Attached: 1496136145330.jpg (634x463, 77K)

I don't think you need to claim dibs on that.

The ironic thing is most of them will reject you if you’re too middle class. You’ve got to take the chavpill in order to breed one of these goblins.

i go to a russell group uni and most english girls are still trash. not fat like in the op pic but either dykes, thots or just plain ugly

They're just lower class. Think of white trash in the US.

Jesus it's no wonder all the Eastern European prostitutes make money there

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 77K)

You’ve never been to England. At least, not real England outside of Nodnol.

>why do british women have to be so fat, ugly and trashy?

Because they're British. What kind of question is this?

Attached: sir-are-you-aware-you-are-a-cat.jpg (613x695, 59K)

What in christs name is that

Attached: 20190517_220917.jpg (717x830, 232K)

7 looks fuckable

Hands off, faggots. Plan to soak that one in baked beans and dab the wet spots with a biscuit if you know what I'm saying

>English
Pretty sure the girls in your pic are from Wales (can't remember exactly though). Also depends on where you live. In my experience, people in the south are significantly better looking than in the north.

Ugly

10/10 in the UK

one on the right gives me nightmares

pretty much in agreement with this user. i'd swap 1 and 2 tho. that leg tattoo looks nasty and i like 2's heels
the rest of you need to go out and get laid once in a while

Hands off goy
Israel first

The girls looked like that at Exeter uni, which is supposedly one of the better schools. Where are all of these English beauties hiding? Chelsea?

Chantelle

i'm southern and i agree with you but it's still not great wherever you go

not gonna lie, the one with the button. shhh, my pee pee quiverin just thinking about it

Attached: man-wiping-sweat-from-his-brow-c6ycae.jpg (640x446, 46K)

so post shit tier an think it ok ..
Brit lad are you Reall Mental .. can Help YOU ./. OK

strong points, and things i missed. i agree with your assessment
still id rather just crack myself one off

Looks like the chick from scary movie got her head stuck in a vise

>she

Attached: C97F6BA9-305D-490F-8781-6A0C78DC14E5.png (171x216, 100K)

Is that anecdotal?

GOZER THE DESTROYER

Do they have the same standards as white women in Canada? If you're a minority they'll fuck you in a minute but if you're white you better look like Chad?

>North News & Pictures Ltd

Attached: 1547923735591.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Italian girls:

>slim
>highly-cultured
>could cook a 10/10 meal using nothing but a tin of tomatoes, some garlic and a lot of swear words
>ideal holiday is renting a small cottage in a historic village, going biking with you during the day to explore nearby sights and cuddling up to you at night time, while stroking your hair and babbling at you in her indecipherable moon language

British girls:

>fat, look like hams with smiley faces drawn on them
>extent of cultural knowledge is what happened on Jezza last night
>vaguely knows how to use the microwave, doesn't stop and stir ready meals halfway through
>ideal holiday is 10 days in Magaluf, giving blowjobs to 20 guys for a free drink
>oh but whites are superior

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

What about that slag that was getting nakked for the anti-Brexit. Is she in your weight class?

They're trashy if you pick a photo of pissheads going out on the lash. There are plenty of other places to find decent women.

Attached: 1547662488047.jpg (960x954, 62K)

>if you're white you better look like Chad?
um ya. its called being judged on your actions. welcome to being white

Attached: 1558060842265.png (858x617, 571K)

Poor Bongs

>oh but whites are superior
>implying all groups of whites are the same

>why do british have to be so fat, ugly and trashy?
ftfy

anglos barely resemble human beings

Why..? Do you think chavs are the only people in the country?

clown world

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17 pol - why do british women have to be so fat, ugly and t - Politically Incorre (180x81, 45K)

There's different groups of Anglos.

I do a lot of shop fitt-outs (carpentry), and usually in shopping malls, and the chicks that work in other stores are nearly always employed because they're qt's and have agreeable personalities. Plus they are usually not graduates, which is dodging a bullet for many reasons, not least that uni adds 50+ dicks to their dick count.

Indeed. Basically 5 generations ago they were our farm equipment. That's the stock they come from

How about all the decent guys have to go to war, but the useless eater women and decrepid get to stay home and reproduce.

This happened to Britain TWICE in a 20 year period (WW1 and WW2)

All you are left with his genetic slags.

the english in general are pretty sad physical specimens. the men are skinnyfat and waddle around in pointy high heeled shoes. even the young men have lovehandles and guts and impossibly skinny arms.

i go there every year or two for work and your women eye fuck me nonstop. im not even that good looking. just reasonably athletic and thin with broad shoulders. you guys need a hobby besides drinking.

Attached: anglos.jpg (707x748, 192K)

1066 he took the best Bints back to Scandinavia

Attached: willie.jpg (768x432, 146K)

They look like ghouls....

more birds!!

>mfw Americans call "pissheads going out on the lash" "sluts going to the bar to get rejected by Chad"

imagine the state of their septic crotches

Attached: 1350169537899.jpg (1288x1586, 378K)

Lmao. We just have a trashy lower class and always have. Nothing to do with the war.

middle aint bad, possibly sexy, but can't tell with this terrible picture

Not sure what your point is.

Attached: tmp_6776-images (2)-553556940.jpg (197x256, 11K)

kill kill fuck kill kill

Attached: tmp_6776-0_PAY-NNP-NEWCASTLE_FROZEN_DRINKERS_371333836237.jpg (1438x1227, 306K)

Because Britain has been ZOG'd for longer than the US has.

They're the original.

(Technically France is but you get it)

Attached: tmp_6776-large_image-1640982296.jpg (630x715, 131K)

Attached: tmp_6776-wEhFoNO-1454761094.jpg (670x764, 331K)

I know a few stories from WW2 about chads that dodged the war and impregnated hundreds of women, and these are different people. Paternity fraud after WW2 was massive, yet the men were too cucked to walk away.

Slags are extremely high test.

Attached: amber-turner-in-bikini-in-dubai-04-13-2018-0.jpg (1280x2278, 212K)

would smash the fuck out of that

perfection

Attached: 67.jpg (430x599, 69K)

>snow
>1 possibly 2 asian girls
are you sure this one isn't canada

Attached: amber-turner-wears-a-blue-bikini-during-a-beach-day-in-dubai-100318_1.jpg (1200x1800, 132K)

Read Benjamin Franklins autobiography (its free online). He moves to London, and works in a print factory (he's networking as a spy irl) and is shocked at how drunk Bongs get, even at work. kek

This is perfection

Attached: A1FEC5C7-635B-4E58-90E4-DA2FB0DEDF17.jpg (942x1024, 143K)

Acute and generational fetal alcohol syndrome would answer a lot of questions...

>The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.* Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. The children studied were up to 14 years of age, but the investigators speculate that any toxic effect on brain development may have happened earlier, and that the brain may not be fully capable of compensating for the toxicity.
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Attached: C0B136D0-338A-4162-B409-B2B6D57E2187.jpg (816x1056, 123K)

Claims to be from Newcastle
hotworldreport.com/world-news/boozy-revellers-brave-snow-and-ice-as-deep-freeze-fails-to-stop-night-on-the-town-in-newcastle/

Attached: tmp_8333-IMG_20190517_174100-837062078.jpg (720x828, 132K)

Why do British fatties look more gross than ours? Fatties are ugly everywhere, but the ones over here are ugly in a comical or amusing way. Bongish fatties are uncanny valley goblins.

Attached: 1555783707086.jpg (960x922, 114K)

Because British men have no balls, the whole of the US and Europe has gone to shit but the British have been the biggest retarded cucks of them all, and one of the effects of that are their women turning into litteral trash looking, of course if you can't take care of your country and your people, your women and children will turn to be disgusting unrespectable looking and acting people

You need a southern european chick that has shape, isn't a snaggle tooth, can cook and actually listens to her husband.

balls enough to show our fucking flag

The 1st one isn't british, she is from New Jersey.

How the mighty have fallen

Attached: unnamed.jpg (857x640, 187K)

Yeah - but you can't put lipstick on a pig and all that.

Those thots in the pictures are subhuman. I would freak if I went into a club and saw that in there....

No wonder Britain is full of pedos. They'll do anything for something under 150.

There’s no such thing. English chicks on the bottom right above black chicks for most unattractive women in the world.

>rat face
>awkwardly shaped bodies
>pasty white
>ugly clothes
>usually fat
>Beaty little eyes

It’s awful. At least in the United States there’s 150 million women to choose from from all different backgrounds and ethnicities. Literally anything that turns you on is here.

Me too. I'd be like cha-ching

leafs should just be quiet

Attached: 1514551558155.jpg (640x540, 76K)

Women are animals incapable of thinking for themselves, the second you let jewish influence in your culture you lost them. The decease is the same, the symptoms vary country to country.

He's basically their Tony Blair

>that fat fucking foot

Jesus christ

Found the guy who’s never met an Italian woman before.

Do you live here? Are you aware of how our class system works? Are you aware of our genetic history?

Like I've already said, you can't generalise Britain or the British/'Anglo' people into a single group. Multiple groups have settled here throughout history so there isn't really a 'quintessential British phenotype'. You can get anything from blonde-eyed, blue-haired Germanics to swarthy black-Irish Celts.

>blonde-eyed, blue-haired
Kek. You know what I meant.

Attached: Capture.png (644x326, 67K)

You'll have the balls to talk shit but not to man up and do something about your nation and your people, pathetic fucking inbred brit

jesus fucking christ

bong faggots actually breed these sows?

Attached: Limey Cunts.jpg (508x508, 45K)

Attached: 1554322312669.png (846x1058, 63K)