Why can't whites compete with Jewish IQ?

Why can't whites compete with Jewish IQ?

Attached: IQ.jpg (655x481, 59K)

show the white distribution you fucking nigger. also after population is accounted for, despite lower percentage we have more above 140 IQ than jews.

Foreskin

We compete with it extremely well. We beat your faggot inbred asses.

Attached: Jew dumb.jpg (580x785, 107K)

Attached: 51DD82F1-8A9B-4220-95C3-4BD913770E1D.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

why do you keep posting fake IQ stats

Attached: iq religion.jpg (500x481, 36K)

Jew high IQ is a myth created by Jews.
At one time they were denied entry into the US due to their low IQ level. It was that low.

Attached: Jews Dumb.jpg (1736x1868, 1.04M)

Attached: Jews are dumber.gif (500x455, 38K)

>despite lower percentage

That's the same argument some commie fuck used to justify Nigeria having more geniuses than France despite having a lower average IQ

>being a member of a frat is high achieving

honestly IQ to a degree is malleable and jews have a culture very interested in education for themselves and while we whites don't value it as much. If we could bring back intellectualism into vogue whites would be doing much better.

It's not a frat. It's a harvard honor society you pathetic brainlet.

They can't. That's why they're always jealous of us. Even the nukes were invented by a Jew but wh*toid mutts always want to take credits of every Jewish invention. Hitler was jealous of our supreme intellect, that's the reason leading to Holocaust. Seething double digit IQ wh*toids will always remain our slaves.

>(((Harvard)))
The same place pushing SJW antics out the ass? Higher education != higher intelligence.

That commie was wrong though because there are no Nigerian geniuses, actually a Sub-Saharan African genius has never existed at all.

they can

i don't think there has been one single smart jew in the history of humanity

Yea but white students still make way better grades than Jews.

Attached: 1530395635072.png (693x983, 381K)

>1 post by this ID

The average IQ of Israel is 95, Chaim. And 75% of newborn are either Muslims or come from low-IQ groups. Fix your country.

>They can't
Oh I already did bitch. You people couldn't even get into the US once because of your low IQ.
You're inbred.

US is our bitch. Your cuck of a president sold his daughter to a Jew.

>getting the most good goy points for buying into the Marxist agenda means anything at all

Ah look the fag cannot cope. Just admit it faggot Jews are superior.

Attached: 72524dc9528e10fc145eeb30be52350f.jpg (350x445, 24K)

There are more white geniuses with 145 iq and above, in America, than jews in the world.

but their kids wont be jewish kek

That's the distribution for blacks vs Whites you retard

Ashkenazi have an average IQ around 108-115, so yes they are smarter. The rest of the Jews aren't anything special. Besides, Scandinavia and Europe didn't need them to do well in everything.

Ps. I'm still right about African genius, you coping brainlet.

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

Who gives a fuck about the rest of the Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are the only ones that are important.

Attached: inakkjym35001.jpg (600x430, 33K)

I don't see your point.

What does it define as an accomplishment because I'd consider owning half the world a pretty fucking big accomplishment

It's about scientific inventions.

Does it make anyone else sad looking at that bellcurve and realizing a 110 IQ is EXTREME high end for blacks?

Culture, genetics, wealth disparity. Same as any other disparity between groups.

Oh ok it makes sense, I'm figuring that itali's share comes mostly from a select group of 10 people tops, that's how their society always worked

jews are like 2% of the population, retard

In that picture "Europe" includes Jews.

>Jewish IQ
no such thing, hint: think Judaism

Some of it yes. What is your point?

Not at Harvard, as it says. Harvard is dominated by Jewry

Even if you were vastly superior, you don’t belong with us. You follow us everywhere no matter how many times we btfo you. You have no honor.

Who's side are you on exactly?
Fucking odd man. You're attempting to belittle white intelligence while also belittling the Jew.
It's funny. What are you? A nigger?

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

Die, useless gypsy. Everything you do is a cancer, no matter how much you masturbate each other you are just a bunch of ghetto trash who got really good at stealing people.

Jews represent an overwhelming majority at Harvard retard.

Despite being 2% of the general population...

16 Million jews
Average IQ 115

700 million whites
Average IQ 100

Jews are stupid animals compared to whites.

Israeli Shitkenazis have a 100 point average and US Ash Can Nazis have some higher score according to a study posted here. But the sample bias is bigger in US because it is harder to find a good sampling of kikes there.

You've been kicked out 109 times due to your parasitic DNA. That doesn't sound very smart to anyone.

How come you have to claim everyone else's inventions for your own? You're just not that smart as you always proclaim you are.

They were claiming last night that the numbers add up

Jews have a higher average than that.

I see what you're trying to do. We're still smarter than niggers, and that's all that matters.

Attached: South_Africa_Agriculture.png (664x671, 139K)

It's a shoop. It's supposed to denote Whites and Blacks.

How about no. There are plenty of dysfunctional countries which have a higher average IQ than Sub-Saharan Africa.

>a people that nepotistically takes over whole systems of influence happens to have the highest score on one of the highest predictors of success that exists

wow i am so surprised. next you're going to tell me that this high iq is why antisemitism exists and not the disgusting behavior of jews.

tl;dr: antisemitism exist because you goyim are just too stupid and primitive. 109 different societies kicking out the same group of people is proof not of how revolting that group of people is but how evil the 109 different peoples were.

>lumping whites with niggers
Who cares about niggers? Show curves for each race.