Hands off the Uterus, white males!

Hands off the Uterus, white males!

Attached: 8023F926-2C08-4FC5-A57B-043D29701426.jpg (720x948, 119K)

"Hey, don't murder that person!"
>Stop controlling meeee REEEEEEE

>"it's 100% about controlling people with a uterus."
correct!
because those fucking cunts can't control themselves so we have to bring the daddy hand down on them.

Well maybe women should’ve done a better job proving they can control themselves and we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Based. And I mean just look at their reaction. They’ve chosen to protest the abortion ban by dressing modestly and taking a vow of celibacy so this was obviously the correct decision to make.

Attached: ECFB1D1D-B9EA-40D9-8B04-011ED613E397.jpg (854x570, 69K)

a lot of excuses for a lot of people doing illegal things

how much is israel paying you to shill for the GOP finshill?

Attached: virtsign.jpg (396x399, 26K)

Mexicans are not human.
Niggers are not human.
Shitskins are not human.
Drug addicts are thrash and a result kikes and chinks infecting white population with drugs.

Uninsured people are jewed by kikes.
Death row inmates are thrash, niggers and deserve to die.

People that get an abortion to get chemo are not killing their offspring.

White people are human, shitskins are not.

I just don't like it when people kill other people. It's controversial nowdays, I know.

so brave and so noble - pray tell, besides stroke your dick on pol about how righteous you are, what else do you do in life to stop people from killing others?

Other than voice my opinion? I guess not much. You expect me to become a vigilante crime fighter or something?

Even if he's done nothing, he's still better than you shilling for the murder of babies. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Any woman that gets an abortion must also have a hysterectomy.

You want to take a life? You will also have to give up your ability to ever produce it again.

lmao what? all the shit she’s comparing to abortion are bad things. yikes. liberals truly are retarded

Oh noes stop aborting those evil white babies I-I mean foetuses without heartbeats Y-yeah if I dehumanise them that will work

>people die because of their misuse of agency
>some are completely innocent tragedies too!
>so why can't i kill someone the result of my agency?
>you just wanna control me!
now i do. you having the right to influence policy was a mistake

Achmed, you have to go back.

A women's uterus should be controlled. They always pull out the muh body card because they know most men will back down from that principle, but that's gynocentric. The truth is there is no good reason, morally, philosophically, or ethically, why women should have total dominion over the reproductive process when other, time tested options are available.

>Even if he's done nothing, he's still better
and this is why the virtue signalers signal

>anonymous virtue signaling
wat
I'm just here to talk shit about things I care about

>but if people get killed all of the time as a direct result of their own actions why can't I murder my unborn progeny?

Attached: 1551906094679.jpg (480x242, 9K)