When are we gonna ban guns already I'm too scared of getting gunned down by some white trash

When are we gonna ban guns already I'm too scared of getting gunned down by some white trash

Attached: americaisshit.jpg (733x767, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

By 2024 brother, more blue states.

why does everyone still try to use this played out think of the children bullshit in 2019?

abortion, gun control - whatever. you don't give a shit about kid and nobody is buying your bullshit

>Leaf
>we

Attached: 1556863156092.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Yeah but if we ban guns then they're be NO deaths.

Make death illegal then faggot

>64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides
this is what it's really about. can't have the cattle offing themselves. killing yourself implies it was your life to take, and that's obviously not the case. why else would suicide be a crime?

Maybe if we ban murder instead. That seems likethe way to go.

what if we banned murder ?

Almost all firearm homicides are with pistols.

>he posts from an arabian flag

incorrect!
in 2024 i will be president an i will instill conscription.

I work in Law enforcement. Never seen anyone charged for a suicide attempt. Usually they are involuntarily committed to a mental health facility for 20 days or so. Obviously there's no one to charge for a completed suicide.

Any source for the "suicide is illegal" thing? Not saying there arent laws on the books somewhere, just not in my state, that I'm aware of.

> i will instill conscription

Thats an incredibly unpopular policy

Some kind of Franco-American hive mind.

i just banned them, all of them, it's safe to suck my cock now.

My body my choice, I do what I want.
Oops, wrong civil liberty

Christ haven't they blocked the internet in your shit country yet?

Guns are for violent revolution, something you bootlicking fuck wouldn't understand since you dont mind living in a hamstercage while your government rapes your daughters.Go unironically shoot yourself before we all become slaves thanks to you being a pussy.

Attached: 60NUpTV.jpg (1200x706, 36K)

>When are we gonna ban guns already I'm too scared of getting gunned down by some white trash

guns are the least of your worries, you should worry about drunk drivers. you have better odds of being hit by a drunk than getting shot if you are not in the ghetto.

you must be jew.

Attached: jewpropaganda_antiameirica.jpg (733x767, 153K)

yeah I'm Jewish what's the problem? it's just a different ethnicity of white like German and Scottish

Attached: 1555939784953.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

I thought you r pic related was pretty funny till i realised you were on about gun control.

It would be nice to magically make all weapons disappear but what is it you don't understand about the concept that if you ban guns then only the criminals will have them and you can't defend yourself?

I will gun down anyone that enforce taking guns away. The American people will never be unarmed and defenseless

Attached: 81DF039C-236A-4CA5-8B45-469D6E686E94.jpg (421x834, 41K)

sure it is

Attached: jewish.jpg (974x928, 281K)

nothing at all, fren.
i hope Israel grows some more.
please stop genocide the palestine.
maybe we can take all the poop from india and use it to build a palestina. for the palestine..
it will also help reduce pollution, and reduce green new deal budget by 80%. making it affordable. and a realistic prospect.
thank fren,
shalom.

Attached: POOPNJEWPOSTS.png (1656x912, 280K)

Those mass school shootings didn’t exist until gun-free school zones were implemented. Remember than anons, and never let these pieces of shit take your guns.

>guns kills children
>let's ban guns!!!!
>woman kills children
>that's freedom!!!!

Oh joy, another faggot Leaf acting like they own America. Did you know that Canada actually allows citizens to more easily acquire certain types of firearms than America? Mostly Norinco and FAMAE; but your laws on short barrels are based AF.

The more fucked thing is they count obvious gang related shootings in those stats to inflate them further through technicality. Ghetto schools have "school shootings" at fucking 3am in the morning on saturdays.

respect for the brave schoolchildren

Attached: schoolchildren_protect_2A.jpg (620x530, 87K)

Now flip that around and say so women can slut around as much as they want.

>so this guy can prance around pretending to be a nigger-scaring army man

Attached: A Wild Pack of Thugs Attacks.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

Haha were going to kill traitors to our people and all you can do is cry about it hahahahahahahahaha.

Less talky more takey.

>we
>America
>leaf
You're as bad as (((my fellow whites)))

cope

i hope there are more mass shootings

sieg heil

Yes. This is exactly what the 1st Amendment is about.
Thanks leftoshillfags. Im now convinced. If I still had my guns I would turn them in to the police. But alas, they were lost in a boating accident.

they’ll be red with blood in 2025 ;^)

Its called pedophrasty.
Its a form of intellectual dishonesty. Basically using kids as ideological human shields rather than face the facts.

school shootings are just 60-90th trimester abortions, don't you care about women's rights to their bodies?

das rite, onlee the negro should carry, de know how

Attached: 1513552034400.jpg (583x732, 67K)

Never give up your guns.

Yeah and start to become like Britain and New Zealand where the authorities come knocking on your door for shit posting.

>When are we gonna ban guns
Never, Cannuck. In fact, more and more gun laws will be stricken down as time goes on.

uh oh, spaghetti-o’s

So that guy is doing the school shootings? Wow for some reason I thought it was some mulatto and a tranny

You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands. And that isn't a warning it is the truth. I'm not going to go cause problems unless you are looking for one.

lmao. Sorry shit skin. go back to your gook island. ur grandparents should have been smoked in Vietnam.

every time i see this image

Attached: 1557761004053.png (401x400, 18K)

>Canadian flag
Automatic discarding due to retardation.

Attached: 1461033505118s.jpg (214x250, 6K)

Get cucked leaf fag

Attached: 2a.jpg (720x919, 60K)

>Try to commit suicide
>Decide not to go through with it
>Life is still worth living
>Someone finds out, calls cops
>Get sent to looney bin
>Can't own guns anymore
>Hang yourself from noguns depression
>The End

>When are we gonna ban guns already
Try me, bitch. Any motherfucker got the nerve to take shit that I paid for - firearm or otherwise - won’t live to try it again.

ok donald drumpf supporter

Attached: 1556339348554.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

>not arresting the dead body

do you even know how to cop?

We should just make murder illegal! Yeah, that will work.

You're a snow nigger. You will starve to death because you cannot afford food before anyone shoots you.

Stupid snownigger. The vast majority of firearms used in homicide are in the possession of someone not legally allowed to have them, or someone who got the firearm illegally.

>When are we gonna ban guns already
According to your logic, we should ban abortions as they kill more kids than guns

no I'm actually an arab which is med white

Fucking baby dick sucking foreskin eating subhuman vampire.

I hope you can cope when you and your entire family is raped by Ahmed and his blood relation rape gang on their evening stroll. But, I forget. Canadian leafniggers like getting fucked in the ass.

Why do liberals pretend to care about kids but insist on murdering them?

Your prime minister is the bastard son of Fidel Castro. His mom was a hippie slut that sucked subhuman dick and cucked her husband their entire marriage.

Canada flag. Snownigger rules. How many rape gangs are you a part of, shitskin savage?

>Ban guns. The only person who should be able to stop a child’s heart from beating is their whore mother.

fucking racist I'm an mizarhi jew basically white like you and me I would never do something like that also if hate me and my thread so much why you bumping my thread?

Because they’re intellectually dishonest and just want to shame you into compliance. It doesn’t have to be consistent policy, it just has to get you to do as they say.

>he wants guns banned
thank fuck people own them here too, get fucked

You know, Arabs are actually higher on the ladder of acceptability than fucking jews. Arabs at least would only fuck up their own continent. Jews gotta fuck up ALLLLLL the continents. Even fucking naked sub 80 IQ orange niggers hunting monkeys with poison spears in South America hate jews. Maybe it is why over a hundred countries kicked out the devil worshipping blood drinking baby killing jews.

Laying dead children at the feet of a gun enthusiast? You seem to be omitting all of the women inconvenienced by their sexual dalliances and, in a class not unlike rifle-ready Ron, kill children with nothing short of enthusiasm by abortion.

I remind myself this IS Jow Forums....

Women kill millions more children in their womb than firearm owners could ever dream of killing. Seems to me, women's sexual activities and rights should be more regulated than firearms.

Every. Single. Time.