Reminder that people should have the right to evict fetus's from their body

Abortion is a property right

Attached: dead baby.jpg (300x220, 22K)

Attached: reptilian eye.webm (360x360, 1.59M)

If fetuses are property then so are women

All arguments against abortion are all based on emotion

Fetus's aren't property, they are trespassers and have the right to be evicted.
Not the evictors fault that they can't live outside the body

Of course it should be legal. How else are we going to combat the ever increasing population and lack of resources?

This and I hate all arguments based off of empathy.
Thats why the abortion argument annoys me so much, because both sides use empathy.

>Godless subhuman sees a fetus not as a human
No surprise there, mutt

Oh my God you kikes are really Satan in person

So that means actual born babies are parasites because they need their parents to live

>women engage in a process that creates life
>woman creates life
You:
>no it is le tresspasser!!!
Kek libs will say anything to justify murdering babies

Can boomers leave this site

>How dare you question my dubious justification to murder unborn children?

Not an argument

I don't give a fuck about people killing babies.
All banning abortion would do is create more degenerates, welfare monkeys and deformed people

>implying he was trying to make an argument

Attached: 1555782360568.jpg (474x513, 46K)

It's clearly something other than trespassing, since the creation of the fetus is a voluntary act (rape and incest account for 1.5% of all abortions). You're not allowed to kill someone that you've invited into your home. Obviously it's slightly different than that, since the mother was not intending to get pregnant, but describing this as a straightforward property right issue is incorrect.

I'll concede that it might be a property rights issue if you're also arguing that children are rightly the property of their parents, who should hold the power of life and death over them, ala ancient Rome. If you believe that's immoral, however, it's hard to see why we should make an unprincipled exception only before the child is born.

once you spread your legs for pleasure, you lose
your rights, it's not your body anymore and you
gave that right up by spreading.

Attached: 1546873668580.jpg (558x562, 53K)

You are allowed to kick someone who you invited into your home out. Its the fetus's fault for not being able to live outside your body

>I don't give a fuck about people killing babies
I know you don't. Your IQ just doesn't let you empathize with human life. That or it's that overwhelming nose of yours

So are pro-abortion arguments, which are mostly centered around child pregnancy, rape and incest, even though rape/incest cases only make up 1.5% of the total abortions obtained according to the CDC, and child abortions have dropped from 43 per thousand in the 80's to only 2 per thousand in 2013, also according to the CDC.

So if you were to say OK, let's make it legal in the cases of rape, incest, childhood pregnancy, health issues and other life threatening stuff like that, and that leaves 85% of abortions happening for no reason other than convenience and because women are either too lazy to use birth control, can't afford it, are ignorant of it or simply don't care about that potential life being snuffed out to keep their asses in the club on Friday night.

But the rape/incest/child pregnancy/health alibi is the strongest argument they have, born out of either ignorance, emotional manipulation or both. Anyone with one eye and half sense can see that there are far more moral gymnastics going on on the pro abortion side.

Pro Abortion arguments can be centered around the fact that banning abortion would cause more degenerates to be born.
Thats not an emotional argument, thats an argument that abortion betters society

Nine months rent-free my ass, goy!

As an agent of Russia, I support Alabama's decision to ban abortion. By having parents who do not want and cannot provide for their own children, the children will turn stupid, poor, and drawn to Facebook. This will weaken America and allow our glorious leader, omniscient president Putin, to keep manipulating dumb american pigdogs into hating their own government.

Hail Russia. Hail Putin.

So that means women are parasites because men have created every civilization ever.

They CAN be but they're NOT. They ARE being centered around false information and bullshit statistics designed to invoke an emotional response. That's the reality of it and that's what needs to be stopped. Anyone who can give me a legitimate reason to justify abortion will have my support to do what they need to do, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the betterment of society. But bullshit is bullshit and it needs to stop. It won't, but it needs to.

I am making that argument right now so I would say it is being made.
The democrats use abortion to push identity politics, the republicans use it to take advantage of people's misguided empathy.
>Anyone who can give me a legitimate reason to justify abortion will have my support to do what they need to do
If abortion is banned it will create more babies who need welfare, more people born with deformities, which all costs money. Our society would be made up of stupider people.
Thats why legal abortion is good

Wtf I'm scared now

Wtf that looks legit

We agree.

yes, it follows. if a women have the right to abort fetus because she has no obligation to support it, then a women have the right to decline support to her infant, toddler, etc. and let it die. their argument for abortion is literally the argument against all forms of welfare.

all rights are property rights

Attached: Abortion.jpg (629x589, 64K)

it is the infant’s fault for not being able to feed itself. a women should be able to disinvite her infant from her home and leave it to fend for itself outside at any time and without no man telling her what she can do with her body or property

why is abortion still a thing?
its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

then you are treating a symptom of a disease. what is the true cause of the disease. what feeds it, clothes it, houses it, gives it fake jobs, glorifies its violent degenerate culture, permits it to be here? abortion has nothing to do with the problem you cite

Wait 20 years and we can move fetuses to other wemen
>Hm shit, only crackbabies on fetusbook, lets see tomorrow what the market offers

>rape/incest cases only make up 1.5% of the total abortions obtained according to the CDC
Not trying to call you out, user, but do you have a source? Sounds like it would be a good read.

That's not true. You specifically put the baby there with your actions. If you didn't want it there, you shouldn't have put it there to begin with. And since it'd require lethal force to now remove it, it'd be immoral to do so.

>lethal force
no, there are meds you should not take if you want to keep your fetus, for example certain drugs for stomach pain and reflux
thats the reason they where banned in based south americans countries

Poisoning your guest counts as lethal force.

t. autism

How about not eating and drinking. you don't do anything but waiting
also the meds don't work directly, they introduce other behaviours which are bad for the fetus
like falling down the stairs 10 times

The amount of stupid shit like this is why I hate this entire debate. I just read retarded drivel all day. Why do you think laws are made in the first place you dumb nigger.

>”halp my children were murdered”
>”stop bringing emotion into things”
>”but I demand justice!”
>”because you’re so sad, see, emotional”

Starving your guest counts as lethal force too, I'm sure. Or perhaps hostage is the better word, since it'd indeed die, if someone tried to remove it.

Why not. I'd rather see unwanted children not be born than to see the population of Dumbfuckinstan, USA grow full of low income families and kids with parent issues

Is it not to our best interest to let people raise children that they genuinely want so that those children hopefully grow up to be valuable members of society instead of letting accidents continue to be born and forcing a couple to raise a child when it's not optimal for them and force them to completely abandon their goals to do so

what the fuck
what is this from