Don't drink distilled water goyyyyy

aquariusthewaterbearer.com/doctors-and-experts/

“What we as scientists and the public have never realized is that minerals collected in the body from water are all inorganic minerals, which cannot be assimilated (digested) by the body. The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals (from fruits and vegetables). All other types of minerals are foreign substances to the body and must be disposed of or eliminated.”

“Distilled water then is water of the purest kind. It is odorless, colorless and tasteless. The divine purpose of water is to act as a solvent. In nature, water in evaporation is so fine that your eye cannot perceive it as it is drawn up into the clouds. Then it falls as rain, keeping the earth from being parched and burned. As a solvent, it dissolves rocks and soil. It figures in the transport of nutrients into plant life.

In the human body, water fills similar functions. …Distilled water acts as a solvent in the body. It dissolves food substances so they can be assimilated and taken into every cell. It dissolves inorganic mineral substances lodged in tissues of the body so that such substances can be eliminated in the process of purifying the body. Distilled water is the greatest solvent on earth —the only one that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues.”

“THE AVERAGE PERSON DRINKS ABOUT A GALLON OF WATER PER DAY. …THIS GALLON ISN’T TOO MUCH. MANY MEN DRINK MUCH MORE.”

“Today, many progressive doctors prescribe distilled water to their patients.”

— Allen E. Banik, M.D. excerpts from, “The Choice is Clear”

Attached: istockphoto-530938859-1024x1024-2.jpg (696x1024, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/dogs-cats-clean-licking-bacteria-health-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DR. ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL:

“I thought if I DRANK PLENTY OF IT, I might get rid of some of the salts that were covering my sciatic nerves. I tried drinking it, and it worked like a charm. Within a short time my sciatica left me and I have been free of rheumatism from that day to this. I have KEPT UP MY DRINKING OF DISTILLED WATER and I attribute my almost perfect health largely to it.”

— Dr. Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor of the Telephone

NIKOLA TESLA:

“…ONLY A LUNATIC WILL DRINK UNSTERILIZED WATER.”

— Nikola Tesla, when asked about his predictions for the next 100 years in an article appearing in Liberty magazine, February 9th, 1935

DR. BRIAN CLEMENT:

“Distilled Water is a pure water. A lot of people have been mislead into believing that it robs minerals out of the body. Well, in my life, I’ve been DRINKING DISTILLED WATER FOR 35 YEARS. University of California Los Angeles, several years ago, told me I had the bone density of a 22 year old athlete. So, if in fact Distilled Water robbed the body of minerals, I would probably be crippled by now”

—Dr. Brian Clement, from the video, “Why Choose Distilled Water?”

lmao drinking any straight water is going to be a dietary improvement for most people

we eat so much fucked up shit

Anyone who doesn't drink filtered water should be executed

bump

DR. RICHARD SCHULZE:

“Only distilled water, the emptiest water is allowed. Distilled water is so empty, it is like a vacuum, it is the universal solvent especially for unwanted mineral deposits. Just by DRINKING DISTILLED WATER ON A REGULAR BASIS you dissolve stones, and prevent new ones from forming…”

— Dr. Richard Schulze, N.D., M.H. from his “Kidney Stone Dissolving Routine”

boiled water is fine too

BODY BUILDING LEGEND KELLIE EVERTS:

“I OFTEN USE my water distiller – absolutely pure DISTILLED WATER IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DRINK. I also employ juicing – all the roots as well – and use the blender. In the blender I cut up oranges and grapefruits into small pieces, add water, and blend until liquid. The white parts of these fruits contain valuable bioflavonoids.”

—Kellie Everts, from “Campaign for Women’s Bodybuilding: Interview with the True Champion of Women’s Bodybuilding”

Attached: 280B21E8-4452-43F7-BD63-065D67D99CAF.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

DR. NORMAN W. WALKER:

“People who say that Distilled Water leaches minerals out of the body are, therefore, correct only in this respect. This is only 50% of the truth. It is virtually impossible for Distilled Water to separate minerals, which have become an integral part of the cells and tissues of the body. Distilled water collects ONLY the minerals which remain in the body, minerals discarded from natural water AND from the cells, the minerals which the natural water originally collected from its contact with the earth and the rocks. Such minerals, having been rejected by the cells of the body are of no constructive value. On the contrary, they are debris which distilled water is capable of picking up and eliminating from the system.”

“How much juice can be taken safely? Just as much as one can drink comfortably without forcing oneself. As a general rule, one pint daily is the least that will show any perceptible results, and PREFERABLY FROM TWO TO EIGHT PINTS OR MORE. We must bear in mind that the more juice we drink the quicker the results.”

—Dr. Norman W. Walker, from his books, “Water Can Undermine Your Health” and “Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices” respectively.

This shit reminds me of reading a Dr Bronner label. Also, I could have swore it was Bonner. Weird

I drink about a pint of water each day. I drink a gallon of beer each day to make up.

filtered is not distilled

I never know which jug to grab. Distilled is fine, but so is the other kind. Honestly I just pick one at random every time I go to the store.

>organic minerals
>inorganic minerals

Scientists never realized it because it's fucking idiotic and wrong, but it sure does fool the rubes!

Also, I live in a hot humid climate. All of us have air conditioners that run all the time, dumping what I believe is a very pure water from its drain pipe. Is it pure or has the aluminium coil made it shitty?

Its better to filter then use a water distiller at home. Distilled water leeches some of the plastic in the jugs, but the jugs are fine regardless

Have you faggots ever actually drank distilled water? I can drink 2 gallons and still feel dehydrated and actually feel like shit. This shit has ZERO ppm, no minerals, nothing in it. if I feed it to my plants, they will instantly become nutrient deficient because there's nothing fucking in it to sustain them. It's really not that complicated, but keep drinking it be retarded

Attached: 1553286346674.png (671x519, 146K)

It's probably fine if you filter it. Dehumidifiers actually make perfectly potable distilled water. I'm unsure if that's the same case with regular AC's although I do know that is one function of an AC.

drink distlled water and get your minerals from fruits and veggies dumbshit.

fuck you man, I like my fluoride, heavy metals, and antidepressants in my water

This thread is sponsored by the distill union of America. Ensuring a healthy tomorrow, today.

>The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals (from fruits and vegetables).
Wrong, the vitamins and minerals our bodies digest best are from animal products. Fiber is indigestible just like all plants

I used to use it in my coffee maker to avoid calcination until I realized I'm being retarded it's a fucking Bunn

I think distilled, or reverse osmosis with minerals added back in is the best.

so how do you distill water?

Attached: 1522609028155.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>aquariusthewaterbearer

jesus

Boiling it and capturing the vapor. Like alcohol is distilled.

Until the spic making a dollar an hour, dumping minerals back in fucks up and dumps in a load of pesticide or estrogen.

Avoid processed food and drink!

Boil it and then condense the vapor. Are you stupid?

Reverse osmosis is probably best but even that doesn't filter the medications like anti depressants/birth control from my understanding, it can also be dangerous because it lacks minerals. You have to understand how fucking retarded people are, suggesting they make life more complicated (yes, getting all your minerals from other sources than water is too much for a lot of people) is a stupid thing to be promoting. The only thing distilled is good for is medical things, I'll never actually go out of my way to drink it as my main source of water. That's what wells are for.

Nope. Just concentrates the flouride and estrogens and other bullshit. Kills bacteria, sure. Don't be an idiot

Attached: flourideinfograp.png (800x1218, 111K)

I don't buy it anyway. Too expensive. I generally use a water filter at home

Best post

I don't see how it's possible for medication to transfer over. Reverse osmosis is basically condensation. It pulls moisture from the air.

there's no way to properly filter medications out of water is how I've been told, at least on an industrial scale.

You’re an idiot

Actually do drink distilled water.

Explain then

Just buy a distiller for 600 bucks

a process by which a solvent passes through a porous membrane in the direction opposite to that for natural osmosis when subjected to a hydrostatic pressure greater than the osmotic pressure.

YES. YES. Or take a multivitamin.

LISTEN UP. IF ANYTHING, DO DRINK DISTILLED WATER. I KNOW A GUY THAT GOT HIS WATER POISONED. IF HE HAD BEEN DRINKING DISTILLED WATER, THEN HE WOULD HAVE NOTICED IT HAPPENING.

Yeah I just looked it up. Not what I thought it was at all. That's the same way frackwater waste is pumped into ground wells for "recovery"

I shouldn't? But your post makes it sound like it's a good idea.

>Reverse osmosis is basically condensation. It pulls moisture from the air.

Attached: 1554752845296.jpg (1242x1290, 80K)

Its not pulling moisture from the air. Lol

I prefer city water, fluoride and all.

WOW, REVERSE OSMOSIS(NANOFILTRATTION) IS ACTUALLY BEST BECAUSE IT CAN EVEN PURIFY IONS.

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW WHERE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR INFORMATION, BECAUSE IT IS WRONG.

LIKE ONE TIME MY EX-GF THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO SPIT IN OPEN WOUNDS BECAUSE "THERE ARE ENZYMES IN THE SPIT THAT HELP KILL BACTERIA". THAT DUMB BITCH COULD NOT THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH EVERYDAY BECAUSE THERE IS PLAQUE ON THEIR TEETH. THE DUMB BITCH LEARNED IT FROM ANOTHER DUMB BITCH IN SCHOOL. DUMB PEOPLE KEEP THE DUMB CYCLE GOING I SWEAR TO GOD. HITLER WAS RIGHT.

>zephyr hills
the only time i've ever seen that shit was in the bahamas, and it tasted like skunked water.

WRONG.

reconstituted steam

Actually I let dogs lick wounds clean. It's good for you. Also clears up acne.

its florida shit water

putting urine on your face actually cures acne. Urine is actually distilled water.

And there is uranium in it

I bet cats are better though because their tongue would be better at exfoliating. Hard to get a cat to lick anything other than it's butt tho....

Actually don't do that. They have that weird brain prion disease.....

Yeah drink distilled water and let all your teeth rot out of your head. Fucking pee brains. The government purifies and fortifies tap water for FREE and you people are too ignorant to take advantage of it.

What does that mean tho?

I knew a guy in prison that swore by that no lie. Coal miners used to piss on their fingers to toughen them up. You can also use it to help athletes foot. It's the urea content. It's in most shampoo

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/dogs-cats-clean-licking-bacteria-health-science/

YES. PLEASE KEEP DOING THAT SO YOU CAN DIE. THE GENE POOL NEEDS A CLEANSING.

No I tried that. Doesn't work.

hang yourself

Drinking your urine will heal everything

Just make sure you maintain proper electrolyte and mineral intake. If you hear your heartbeat in your head when you lay down at night you need more electrolytes

Will do

Distilling is a fun science experiment

>inb4 carbon

The flouride is there to feed the aliens that live amongst us. Thats why it was introduced in the 1950’s about the same time as the first ufo’s. Coincidence?
No

that's what happens when I drink kek, now I'm just gonna be manual breathing over my heart beat in my head

nigger I could actually believe this

Attached: 1550720633984.jpg (600x600, 39K)

You have to distill your own to avoid the toxic plastic chemicals. Or obtain it from Europe where they do not allow these chemicals into plastic formulations.

Much better to distill your own.

You should. Its true

>for FREE
You don't pay taxes?

What a waste of some good quads

Why not just drink spring water

your an idiot

really you are!
drink pure well water or stream water, same as humanity drank for millions of years - as a gene machine it’s what your body needs to function
do not drink municipal water since anywhere awat from mountain ranges the water has sewage in it that has a fuck ton of antidepressants and birth control chemicals in it - with 46% of Americans on one or more drugs that make it i to the waterways since they cannot be broke down by hydrochloric acid in your stomach anything that follow is nothing - it’s entirely possible to remove pharmaceuticals from effluent for resale to the third world

“weston price” proved excellent water is essential
to excellent health

Pressurizing water so it flows in the opposite way it normally would permeate a filter. In fracking recovery the water is shaken for large particles then pumped into wells at very high pressure through a giant series of filters
Im not going to try that but it was used in ancient times as a teeth whitener and as a part of the process used for dying clothes.

I would recommend drinking apple cider vinegar however. Some mumbo jumbo science behind it but I did feel like I had more energy when I used to do it.

It's as good as any other reason I've heard for flouridation.

Europeans are afraid to drink stream water.

Oh, that's metal as fuck.

Haha okay, good one buddy. In reality though, there is a strong correlation between water fluoridation and decrease in oral cavities. Dumbass hippies and water filter salesmen dont give a shit about childrens oral health though.

Suck on a garden hose until your high salt content is adequately diluted

sure
but what is the best way to do so?
buy an expincive device or just use a pot?

Its fine. As long as there isnt a toxic waste nearby leaching into it

Spring water = death

i thought everyone knew this

You need to research further. Urine is literally your own personal pharmacy. Remember ths for if you ever get really sick with something.

sorry phone reposting for clarity:
don’t be an idiot

drink pure well water or stream water, same as humanity drank for millions of years -
as a gene machine it’s what your body needs to function
do not drink municipal water since living anywhere away from mountain ranges (big midwest rivers) the river water has treated sewage in it that has a fuck ton of antidepressants and birth control chemicals
with 46% of Americans on one or more drugs that make it into the waterways (since they cannot be broke down by hydrochloric acid in your stomach) anything that follows to break them down is nothing - in fact it’s entirely possible to remove pharmaceuticals from effluent for resale to the third world

“weston price” proved excellent water is essential to excellent health

How

I gladly pay taxes, but our public water systems pay for themselves with increased productivity from healthier citizens

Fuck apple cider

Apples are among the highest fruits with pesticide residues.

Eat sparingly!

You should see frack water waste. It's insane. And the shitty part is the actual process takes time so sometimes they would just pump it over ground and let it run off because they are greedy fucks and bribed the commissioner. I actually believe some of the stories you hear about with frack water and flaming taps

Go youtube Monica Schutt Urine therapy and listen to her and read all the comments. She is like 45 years old and looks like a teenager.

All you really need is copper tubing. Watch the TV show NASH

There is enough flouride in toothpaste. There is no reason to ingest it.

We drink 90% of our illnesses

Joogle search how to make a still

Why are you still here?

Yeah that's fucking cool. We kick nature's ass. Nature is our bitch.

The other 10% comes from tonguing nigger anus