Netanyahu wary of being dragged into U.S.-Iran escalation

Israel is going to opt out of helping to fight their war, nice.
>axios.com/netanyahu-and-pompeo-discuss-iran-tensions-gulf-403ce567-3302-4d87-8c91-b34fb0773701.html
"At a special meeting on U.S.-Iran tensions with Israel's intelligence chiefs and top military brass, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would make every effort not to get dragged into the escalation in the Gulf and would not interfere directly in the situation, Israeli officials tell me.

The backdrop: Israel was one of the main sources of intelligence on alleged Iranian plots against the U.S. and its allies in the region. The U.S. has spread the alarm about such threats and deployed additional military assets. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke on the phone earlier this week with Netanyahu to coordinate their responses to rising U.S.-Iran tensions, the officials say."

Attached: WithFriendsLikeThese.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk
youtube.com/watch?v=a6orAUFxqIQ
bitchute.com/video/kCEhVqjVCk7i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As always, fuck jannies and fuck Jews
youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk

Arrest Bolton, Pompeo Kushner and Bibi and Trump for treason and espionage NOW!

this

Demand AIPAC register under FARA.

Lets humanize and use emotion to expose the crimes of the Bolshevik parasites. This channel has many other vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6orAUFxqIQ

Israel is spinning the story.

Cleaning their hands of responsibility, as is kike tradition.

Israel. Fucking Israel.
I was tired of their shit before I found Jow Forums
Now it's just pure, unbridled disgust.

bitchute.com/video/kCEhVqjVCk7i/

Kike clown world filled with zionist NPCs

this. fuck israel

Goys Why haven’t you picked up your free qt3.14 white waifu off Neinchan yet like the rest of us bros?

Yeah, but they're our (((greatest ally))).

Lets hope the military has a plan to deal with this parasite. If they don't then it's pretty much over.

fuck Israel

lol faggots always opting out when shit hits the van . and dumb burgers for not dragging the jews with them to the front line .

Because last time I checked it out there were 3 faggots posting and threads that had been up for over a week.

Germany

Attached: CorruptCucks.png (767x605, 744K)

DELETE THIS

USA
Taking away the right to protest.
Fuck Scalise

Attached: Treason4.png (836x564, 366K)

What a bunch of fucks.

Meh, they stole the election using private Mossad and Black Cube, a lot of economic movements are probably kikery disguised as a trade war and the list of crimes goes on and on...

Exactly, Trump and Kushners Chabad mafia are selling everything.
Google Kushner China or Israel China.
Things aren't as they seem, something's up.

Attached: EnteringTyranny.png (1011x631, 490K)

The kike masterplan is to taunt white people in the first world, cry anti-semitism and flee to Asia, Oceania, South America and maybe Africa.