Are women really this stupid?

Are women really this stupid?

Attached: bigkek.jpg (598x840, 88K)

Yes

Evidently
Evidently definition is - in an evident manner : clearly, obviously.

stupid whore.

let's just abolish all laws. because any law against x does obviously not prevent x.

All of them are fucking stupid. Even the supposedly high IQ sluts are idiots.

>gun laws won't stop shootings
True. Gun laws prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns, but allow those who disregard laws to own guns. The important point being, criminals can then use those illegal guns to harm the now-disarmed law abiders.
>abortion laws will stop abortions
Nobody thinks it will stop abortions. It will stop legal law abiding doctors from giving them, though. Illegal abortion doctors can't somehow harm legal doctors with their illegal abortions.

>thinking it's about stopping abortions
We totally understand it's a painless death. But the damage it does to society is terminal

This won't stop abortion - it'll just end up with it being a states rights issue. If some cunt lives in a red state full of Christians who want to ban abortion, she's welcome to move back to California.

So we can all agree that gun laws won’t stop mass shootings? Awesome! Glad we got that out of the way. Now we can talk about abortions

I think there should be no gun laws and that abortion should be legal.

What I can't understand is how these women can't fucking prevent getting pregnant. There's a shit ton of preventative measures, plus you can get a lot of them for FREE. If you're not smart enough to do that then close your fucking legs.

How is this stupid? Literally smarter than 90% of nu-pol. Both sides are utterly retarded.

This

Based fp

To be fair, shooting an abortionist is a more effective deterrent than a doctor trying to vacuum/blend up a gunman.

Yes

And meanwhile continues to grow strong while we turn to shit and argue over non-issues. We really need to wake up from this shit.

China*
fuck me

The right to murder isn’t guaranteed by the Constitution.

Because school shootings are already illegal, desu.Banning scalpels or whatever would be a much better analogy.

Smart woman, rare find. This is a product of libertarian parenting.

We don't think it will stop abortions, but we do think we'll get to put the baby killers in jail afterward, as God intended.

>I think there should be no gun laws and that abortion should be legal.

i think they should use legal guns to perform legal abortions

If you are referring to declining birthrates, your point is invalid unless you love niggers. If you refer to women having to learn responsibility, you are right.

Theres been anti-murder laws since the beginning of history.

I really wish you christcuck boomers would fuck off already. Abortions get rid of an overwhelming majority of niggers and spics and the whites are just feminist whores, so who wants them having kids? Kill yourself.

Attached: kill yourself.gif (200x267, 26K)

How is she wrong?

>tfw this was a chance for cons to prove they aren't as big of hypocrites as libs and they totally flunked it

Attached: pepe_concerned.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Fpbp

they fall for obvious stuff like this

Attached: file.png (4633x2205, 1.05M)

This

This.

Attached: 80A876A2-DC4E-40FF-A066-C810458C11BD.jpg (824x522, 67K)

It’s a valid observation

Two completely different things. One is a constitutional right and the other is murder.

Abortion is literally a constitutional right in Nevada.

plus if the women who get pregnant are too lazy to use the multiple resources for birth control, you really think they're going to hunt down some illegal abortion?

Indeed.
Enjoy!

Attached: abortion_by_race.png (960x730, 168K)

Yeah I’m just gonna have a ILLEGAL abortion. It’s easier to make a gun than to say that your unborn baby magically disappeared without anyone getting suspicious.

It doesn't matter what you think they are.
The point is that banning something doesn't lead to less of it.
You are making a non-argument, and the freemasons and Rothschilds are laughing their ass off while you do anything but hang them.