AUS/POL/ election day

Reminder if you don't vote for Anning as your first preference and put greens as Ur last preference Ur pozzed. Also if you don't vote for him in the senate and put the rise up Australia party as the second Ur triple pozzed.

Attached: 10688906-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ti9f8pFxu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder you can't vote away the White genocide

I heard you cunts are going to drop monarchy. What utter Vickers is this? Bet you’ll elect an abo as president

Cuckery * wtf did it auto correct to Vickers

Why the fuck would we want to be part of the Commonwealth when one of the royal family is a dindu nuffin nog, England does literally nothing for Australia

Voted Greens this morning.

Attached: 1557213530457.png (988x1104, 756K)

Better a drolling abo than a subversive monarch.

Attached: 0f44b185fb02057456622edafca7aa0e2ee251722fb1c92fc9544560fd0bfa10.jpg (458x635, 252K)

Unironically fucking kill urself U pozzed cunt

There is no need to be upset.

Fucking dreaming, Parliament will burn before Australia gives up monarchism. We beat the republican fucks in the 90s and we'll do it again if need be. Elected oligarchs should hang.

Go neck yourself you mong

Based. The accelerationists choice.

When the queen dies that is when we are going to leave the common wealth, long live the United republic of Australia

>Say it with me: Madam President Julia Gillard
yeah no thanks

Attached: tbn.jpg (600x305, 56K)

Say it with me, present Frasier Anning of the United Republic of Australia

What exactly do you want England to do for Australia? We have you independence for a reason.

President

*colony of China

Pay us reparations for the slavery of convict Australians and also give us back our fucking gold that the UK is "storing" for Australia

Do they promise yang bucks ?

noonga republic fuck yeah poms are just arab rape victims and they love it

Attached: noonga-flag.jpg (1000x600, 20K)

Yes, and legal weed.

"The regional oligarchs in parliament are fucking idiots"

"Yah I know, better get rid of the monarchy and go all in on drooling western "representative" oligarchy"

Hurrrr

Attached: Referendum 6th November 1999.jpg (327x263, 18K)

Attached: aboflag.jpg (678x452, 20K)

*colony of pakistan

take back all the rich jew loving wasp pooftas

i like that better than the current flag

t. butthurt catholicuck

Voted. The sausage was shit.

Attached: 672BB4CC-9E38-4AF1-8CEA-5555C8354440.jpg (1759x3180, 1.07M)

That was 20 years ago faggot the 10 pound poms are dead and there are two whole new generations that have no emotional investment to the queen see all those 50-60% results they will drop to 40-50% votes

Attached: 1547787080377 (1).jpg (827x700, 167K)

Ya dun goof'd

nah im a povo proddy, catholics can go too tho,
public school bogans and noongas only

This cunt is rape dungeon approved

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ti9f8pFxu0

Cringe.

Yea naw he voted right.

is there even a point in voting anymore, the only two parties with even a slither of a chance of winning are basically the same, why the fuck does every western country have to have a two party system?

Attached: 1548385211092.jpg (640x640, 127K)

Nice try. The new generation is aware that Parliament is treacherous and elected oligarchy will cause the ruin of the nation. The Crown represents pride, history, authority, and a coherent and positive vision of the future.

Your dream died decades ago, republican cunt. Just be happy you traitors weren't executed/banished 20 years ago.

D U D E
U
D
E

Exactly, there is no point in voting for which oligarch will control your district.

Either go democratic and demand to speak for yourself, or vote to empower the monarchy.

Better than a one party system

>why the fuck does every western country have to have a two party system?
They don't. It's an Anglo only problem.

I just base my political views on FriendlyJordies.

a referendum voted on by ww2 gen, boomers, and gen x eshays
if shorten instigates another you will be rekt

Attached: 12471247371.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Better than the lads on here to base theirs on Pepe memes and angst over Blacked thread shit posters t b h.

This.

The Commonwealth is a massive LARP and the monarchy is a disgrace. Australia can only benefit from severing ties with this shithole.

If the Parliamentary oligarchs overthrow the Crown, then any monarchist has the right to reject the new order and wage war on the oligarchy.

Post you election day cocktails:

The Anning
>XXXX
>an egg

Larissa's Waters
>one part bundy
>one part canadian club

Depends on the party.

King Fraser.

>muh repatriations

Are you a nigger by any chance?

I voted Anning lads, fingers crossed.

Attached: anning.png (1024x750, 739K)

Hahahah lmaoooo U have never met an Australian obviously, we are too laid back to start a civil war you idiot, the most intense it'll get is " oi nah Ur a dickhead aye" and that will be the end of it

Your government chooses what you can post

>The Crown represents pride, history, authority, and a coherent and positive vision of the future.
This might have been true a century ago, but not anymore. Elizabeth Windsor inherited a proud empire and will die a minority in her own capital. If there's a figure in history who personifies failure, it's her.

Enjoy getting RICED by Ping while I fuck brown hijabi cuties all day

No, but U faggots are draining Australias gold and uranium without paying a fair price cuz muh Commonwealth. U and the chinks need to be executed

fpbp

Attached: 1558079783725.jpg (2199x1628, 346K)

I forgot to take a pen. FML. Guess I voted ALP - Greens - LibNats first three now.

if i were you id sing god save the queen a few times while you can, live in the past, my god the denial, enjoy your rich anglo boomer jew suburb, pretend everyone got the money from industry rather than usury, i get it it's a nice feelz while rome burns

typical Jow Forums posters proving again they love to talk about murrican politics but don't know shit about their own. You fucking faggots you obviously can make a difference in the senate. If you aren't numbering at least 1-12 or not fucking numbering them all like an autistic faggot you need to neck yourself today. you cunts love to meme but are fucking dumber than the average melbourne poster

Who uses text speak like 'U' anymore? I can't tell if you're twelve or a granny.

White commonwealth is fine, the brown hordes are the shit part than needs kicking out.

The monarchy is a symbol of white Britain, the day it disappears the dark people will be dancing in the street claiming it’s now their country

I'm literally Australian and a monarchist. It is amusing to see republicans get endlessly dunked on whenever they try to destroy Australia's history and turn it into some soulless parliamentarian oligarchy.

Confirmed vote to Anning, with greens as last

You think I endorse my government?

He seems like a cool guy. Tony Abbott seemed like that too. Burger politicans are far more unlikeable and phoney.

This. Republicans are absolute idiots if they don't realise this.

Of course, a lot of them do, which is why they want to tear down any European institution.

>AEC people were telling boomers that they "had to vote 1 to 6 above or 1 to 12 below"
>Boomer next to me asks "so what's the maximum number I can vote"
>AEC chick says "12"

Cunts trying to fix the outcome by abusing retard votes.

You owe us that gold you we wuz KANGaroo boi. We funded the colonisation if your land with whites

>voting for le based meme man because he said something edgy in parliament once
The state of Aus/Pol/

The fact that you're not out there hanging MPs says that yes, yes you do.

Attached: Donkey.jpg (700x1879, 326K)

yeah mate people being retarded does not equal a conspiracy theory about the AEC ya fuck head.

The Queen has allowed a mixed-race American divorcée with publicly-available nude photos to marry into the royal bloodline. If it wasn't over before, it definitely is now. The time when we could pretend to be Victorian imperialists and look at the monarchy as the last stand of a bygone Britain has long gone.

Fuck off cunt U funded nothing, we literally built everything while being whipped, there were basically no shipments of supplies because of the distance, everything in Australia was the product of convict slave labour

So you endorse your government?

Better than being a Liberal or Labor voting goy.

AEC has clearly instructed their workers to lie about how many preferences you can put.

The queen can go fuck herself I don’t care about the royals, I care about the institution itself, the crown and what it symbolises

I voted in Springvale, team Labor are inside the polling place building promoting with their pamphlets and telling the dolt Vietnamese voters in line that other pamphlets are invalid/illegal. Cucked AEC guy would go up to them and say that they can't be in there, they walk out the door, he walks off, they go back in.
This is like a 75% Labor area so it makes no difference but it still rubbed me the wrong way. Chink Lib candidate was out the front and I asked him if he thought that was fair, he just sighed, poor Zhang.

I voted
Science
Green
Labor
Other minor leftists
Centrists and Libertarians
Liberals
Communists
Retarded religious parties
Minor Conservatives
One Nation
Anning

In the house I just had
Green
Labor
Animal Justice
Christian Democratic Party
Liberals

Only reason to go to a republic is if we get a bill of rights (that isn't fucked) and overthrow the government

And guess what those people were LOYAL TO THE CROWN NIGGA

Of course, my inaction is proof thereof.

Attached: system_validation.jpg (658x622, 53K)

Rail against Parliament every day.

Nothing the Crown could ever do will be as harmful as what the elected party oligarchs do every day to Australia.

listen cunt if you have proof other than some retard volunteer i'm all for it but if you're that much of a fuckin dickhead to think like that already your probs a anti vax wanker to

I'm just donkey voting lads

Then you’re a blatant faggot who endorses the replacement of white Australia

Whatever we owed has been repaid by the blood of Anzacs, you dragged us into war twice, and sent the Australians first before the British troops to be mowed down cuz we are "expendable"

Fuck a republic. Techno-feudal absolute monarchy is the only way forward.

>Brit Flag

Too lazy to change your VPN, or lazy to get one?

Anyway I'm never voting Liberals. I was months from getting NBN, fibre to the house. Now I'm still fucking waiting years later, and it wasn't even cheaper for the government.

>current year
>voting
How desperately stupid are you?

They weren't loyal to the crown U fucking faggot they despised the crown

Cringe post. Who gives a fuck if criminals were punished?

In that case I agree with you. Unfortunately, I doubt the masses will be able to look beyond the glorified celebrities currently occupying the throne and recognise that.

good. anyone but libs I'm happy with

australia wont drop the monarchy new zealand will
>Madame president jacinda ardern

If this election is anything like the Vic election then it is already over by the postal votes. Basically,
>Labor floods every househould with "how to vote by post" letters that mimic official AEC postal vote registration
>you put your details on the form, put it in the accompanying letter to be sent your postal ballot
>this letter actually goes to Labor HQ, not the AEC
>Labor has all of your details and can likely just vote for you
>you get sent a postal ballot which becomes an informal vote
>"wow, more people then ever want to prepoll to boot out this chaotic gov. We are ready for Bill"
Where in every election ever, postals account ~55:45 Lib:Lab, now it will at least in Victoria be more like 30:70 and ABC will call the election in 10 minutes.

More likely she didn't understand the question or the process. AEC is to incompetent to have conspiracies

Based. Voted.

Anyone who doesn't vote anning shouldn't be on pol. They're extremely low IQ and unfunny

Attached: images - 2019-05-17T193611.887.jpg (678x452, 20K)

And you're a faggot who endorses the rape of the white british by paki muslims.

Attached: freedom.jpg (453x395, 43K)