"I don't think any race is superior, but

... I'm partial to my own and want it to succeed"
How can anybody have a problem with this statement?

Attached: 1554584223536.jpg (698x877, 206K)

Attached: quote-they-who-derive-their-worth-from-their-ancestors-resemble-potatoes-the-most-valuable-francis-b (850x400, 61K)

faggy larping pisses me off even more

>at the necessary expense of everyone else

thats why

Nice quote but it doesn't address the question.

Attached: 1558001096779.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

If none are superior to other than there's no reason for self preservation. The Jews want whites and eastern yellows dead because we're the only ones that pose a threat.

But there us an expense incurred by us by not what is doing best for us. Why should we eat the cost while others do not?

*not doing what is best for us

this is just the consequences of living in a world with consequences. doing something for yourself deprives everyone else of that something. it is the same with groups. go be a faggot elsewhere

If you want to go with that metaphor, it is only the greatest trees which have the deepest roots.

Literally the exact opposite.
A coherent ethnic group must make foundation now so his and her ancestor can expand it outward onto the world. Hence the Greeks and Romans, French and then English carried it all the way into the US and we’re still using them as an example to live by.

They have a problem with it because some people are just better than others and that's "unfair"

That's true but with nonWhites it's basically impossible to argue differences in racial intelligence. I've lightly suggested such to an intelligent indian and even to a Singaporean, and both were hostile to the notion.

In the case of the Singaporean, I think he may've been an outlier, but don't rely on the fact that a nonWhite may have an individually high IQ to pass the notion that his race is generally unintelligent; most have racial pride to some extent or other and won't take it.

I've discussed it with an incel nigger, I softly brought up the fact that races have differences and should not expect to be the same, and he agreed

I've never had such success. Then again I don't have the tone and persuasive articulation of a Jared Taylor or Murray.

I will say though that I have had marked success in discussing the topic with other White persons. Only male though, not sure how that might change things.

I don’t know I’m high AF.

White females are fucked. Rare are those who even care enough to think about such ideas, And even they never really pursue the problem behind equality

I think females in general are. They will generally abide by the mainstream position of society and so we should focus on convincing men of good report of HBD.

then go live with niggers

it's a fair statement

It's in my best interest to favor people who are more likely to favor me.

That's the thing about being a white guy, our people don't favor us

Liberal Whites yes, but they and others that don't have been purely conditioned not to. In a normal environment in-group racial preference would develop naturally within these people.