Daily reminder if you do drugs, you're a loser piece of shit

Daily reminder if you do drugs, you're a loser piece of shit.

Alcohol and weed are drugs by the way.

Attached: weed leaf.jpg (612x612, 40K)

>i give a fuck what other people put in their bodies in the privacy of their own home

i bet you're easy to get along with and have many acquaintances

doing drugs makes you useless to society you retard. The people that do them have no interests, passion, or motivation. They just exist, and most of the time they'll kill someone else because they're fucked up on drugs.

Threadly reminder that anons all know the real reason why you ashkenazis want to shut it down and you have 100% worked yourselves into a corner that you can't escape from although you try in vain.

Attached: 1554032249376.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

I came to realize the only reason I ever drink alcohol is because I'm around other people doing it. Now that I have quit drinking alcohol I've come to realize how retarded the average person is. If you drink alcohol on a regular basis, you're an idiot.

only losers give a shit what others consume

>good goy, ignore all the retards drunk driving and driving while high so they can continue to kill innocent pedestrians

retard

Great thread faggot.

sage

Attached: 0Eco Fascist rise up.png (700x700, 33K)

>i give a fuck what other people put in their bodies in the privacy of their own home
>in their own home
>own home
>home

Attached: 1552530176388.png (581x525, 55K)

>Caffeine is a drug
>Nicotine is a drug
>People can be productive on weed
>Millions are functioning alcoholics

Isn't it past your bedtime child?

>daily fail by a meme fag
> if you don’t do what I do
Shitty b8 Is shit. 2/8.

Attached: 20D3B80C-9B13-455E-85B0-F3A0ED163736.png (500x362, 103K)

Sage endorsed. Why did I even bite?

caffeine is a drug though and how is being a vaping faggot any better than doing regular cigarettes? They both have nicotine.

>functioning alcoholics
oxymoron

You can get a vape juice without nicotine. Also something about all the smoke and carcinogens in your lungs that you avoid.

>213446908
everyone consumes caffeine

it still looks like you're sucking a dick.

Why anyone would smoke (even weed) is beyond me.

imagine being this guy.

Attached: 1557674032320.png (421x448, 141K)

I was never defending the act of doing it, just stating the obvious fact.

>Why anyone would smoke (even weed)

That's why I eat it.

are you projecting your inner thoughts to us? how many dicks have you sucked so far user..

whiter than you kike

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Tell me how to deal with this clown world sober, OP. Tell me how. Religion and health are not enough.

holy shit those are ugly mutated feet and holy cow those KANKLES..... LOL

not politics

Have sex

kike

no. don't tell me what to do

>innocent
their crime was being too poor to own a vehicle

I'll bet people just swarm you at parties and other social functions. You sound fun.

is this a drug too?

Attached: sage.jpg (592x600, 66K)

t. wagenigge

>(You)

Just a moron.

Am I supposed to care about your opinion? Do you drive a car, throw away garbage and use deodorant... if so you are contributing to the worsening of the world around us as well.

I can guarantee I make more money than anyone on this board. Drinking alcohol is only a deterrent if you allow it.

Stop wearing high heels user, they're clearly destroying your toes.

I drink a lot of coffee and I can’t stop. :(