CONGRESS ABOUT TO PASS GLOBO-HOMO LAW

>Equality Act H.R.5
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5/text

>This bill prohibits discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity in areas including public accommodations and facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, credit, and the jury system. Specifically, the bill defines and includes sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity among the prohibited categories of discrimination or segregation.

>The bill expands the definition of public accommodations to include places or establishments that provide (1) exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays; (2) goods, services, or programs; and (3) transportation services.

>The bill allows the Department of Justice to intervene in equal protection actions in federal court on account of sexual orientation or gender identity.

>The bill prohibits an individual from being denied access to a shared facility, including a restroom, a locker room, and a dressing room, that is in accordance with the individual's gender identity.

tl;dr - Any and all perverted sexual activities must be allowed to go on everywhere by everybody, or else.

Attached: 1533063340967.jpg (600x429, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/house-democrats-approve-homosexual-rights-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=fUJfRWqF_-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Attached: pence lgbt.jpg (701x907, 72K)

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/house-democrats-approve-homosexual-rights-bill

youtube.com/watch?v=fUJfRWqF_-Y

I wish LGB didn't have to be saddled with the T

oh but bisexual is fine. i was born wanting to fuck anything with a pulse. seems totally real!

All house democrat bills have died in the senate.

Keep in mind that the US government is world's top creator and exporter of globo-homo agenda

Attached: 1549729153389.jpg (768x768, 147K)

>oh my this incline does seem to be rather greasy

It won't get pass the senate. House of reps yeah but not the senate, and if it magically does Trump will veto.

And the Q is redundant.

Just wondering, why are gays and trannies so interested in being allowed to be with other peoples children? Is telling them to fuck off illegal now?

mmmm, she has a nice big juicy brapper

This is the precursor to declaring war on Muslims

i wish i could care

DAT ASS NIKKA

Attached: 1515359812051.png (228x256, 124K)

>Anything
Bisexual is a pretty straight forward term. You're attracted to both sexes. You've developed an attraction to a penis and a vagina. There is nothing complicated or out of the ordinary about attraction. Trannys on the other hand, are a goddman abomination ruining our society. More so than the gays have. As long as gay men don't practice sodomy than there no harm. But trannies destroy Everything, not just themselves

>faggots are ok but trannies are crossing the line
The 90's called, it's your turn in the gas chamber.

Will this shit enable trannies to serve in the military? because if it does then we are truly fucked.

Thank god for a divided govt.

Once all this clown shit starts to make women uncomfortable, it's over. Reminder: older women kept sluts throughout history in check, not men.

Attached: bong.jpg (899x1200, 153K)

You are all mentally ill regarding sex and identity, so it's an appropriate grouping.

pls die

Trump banned trannies a while back

Lesbian = Gay, Gay = Gay, Bi = Gay, Trans = Gay
You're all gay faggots, there now nobody is special.

>that is in accordance with the individual's gender identity
Is the government going to keep track of gender identity at some point? that sounds like it should be the logical thing to do.

Attached: 1552337042030.png (679x769, 58K)