Femanon here. You faggots fail to see the bigger picture...

Femanon here. You faggots fail to see the bigger picture. The real reason interracial relationships are on the rise is because white men have become weak and feminine. Black men might not be high IQ but they are more masculine than the average white man. So it’s natural for women to choose a violent aggressive nigger over a docile, sensitive cuck. The only solution to this is for white men to reclaim their identity. Be real men, maybe then women will want you.

Attached: A7819C45-2DA7-4DC1-A7F9-ED18A9FD54EC.jpg (634x846, 142K)

You have mistaken zoophilia for preference.

FPBP

Good point

Attached: 12396266-6932693.jpg (750x489, 175K)

No tits; just GTFO

White guys complain that white women are doing the wrong, stupid thing by having kids with black thugs and black bad boys.

But in reality this is just natural selection. White countries are flukes, while white women have premonitions about the future of them, which are as uncivilized wastelands - which has remained consistent across all of western civilization. Black children are stronger, more hard-wired, more dominant for survival without the constraints of this fake "civilization" around them. Blacks are far ahead of the curve in terms of what human beings really are.

White men think that they can just throw money and status at a situation, but the reality is that white women want the complete opposite. They want a black man who will protect them once the white man's systems fail, which they will. White women want to live freely outside of a capitalist dystopia and ridiculous, fake, phony "culture" that exists just for make believe, and want to live freely like the black tribes do.

>shit bait

Attached: 2239830987593847592734598229018912891823122531235.png (600x751, 452K)

Have fun surviving the next ice age when the elites flee to space

Attached: muhbbcbtfod.png (381x297, 10K)

There’s some truth to this. It’s also why they’re begging for an army of Arabic and African dick in Europe

wtf this is based and redpilled, good for you femanon. Agreed, some white men are absolute weak s o y infused c u c k s

Attached: 1557815655570.png (568x433, 122K)

This happened because feminists have constantly attacked the white male. They infiltrated their video games and media.

Based and anarchistpilled.

Nigger not only have low IQs the future of your country is what my country is already living, shithole of nigger mutts, yes, males should dominate women and that why I tell you kill yourself fucking coalburner

No woman says cuck without getting tingly in the genitalia.
Fake and gay
White women date black guys for 3 distinct reasons
>can gain 100lbs and pick up a Newport menthol habit
>child support payments from multiple niggers adds up to a livable income
>date a nigger; socially acceptable to wear bedazzled HATS

Most of these white dude have given up and have become the woman. So many trannies out here now.

Beast of the field, your children are farm animals

KIKE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
KIKE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
KIKE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
KIKE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
KIKE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

i hope you get beaten to death you fucking whore
instead of worrying for your brothers and helping them you turn your back on them and mock them.
again I hope you are beaten into a bloody pulp while white men laugh at you.

COME AND MAKE ME BITCH

Bait

So if I regress back into a chimp and start beating them will they notice me?

Haha thisss. Live like a street savage on that street life technology, know what I mean, like?

Jk actually what the fuck are niggers going to do in the apocalypse other than have babies and starve without whitey's welfare system?

Pretty much this. Pol foolishly underestimates the qrise of black since to dawn of the 21st century. The whole low iq and stereotype memes is a thing of the past.

Attached: 619-08023315en_Masterfile.jpg (299x450, 26K)

>Μια ανάρτηση από αυτή την ταυτότητα.

Attached: 1548529778927.jpg (1242x987, 1019K)

Because the rest of the women are supressing white men making them the oppressed minority. And if we try to be more masculine, then we get accused of rape.

Attached: bait_threads.png (500x364, 78K)

Stop trying you incel

Who taught white men to be kind and respectful to women? Was it... women?

Attached: 6AD9ABB7-2DBC-4EF3-BFFB-30CC047A9038.jpg (1000x750, 397K)

>become weak and feminine.
Jeromy is wearing earrings.

> 1 post by this ID
C’mon Jow Forums stop slipping

>They want a black man who will protect them once the white man's systems fail, which they will. White women want to live freely outside of a capitalist dystopia and ridiculous, fake, phony "culture" that exists just for make believe, and want to live freely like the black tribes do.

>implying when the white mans system fails, white men won’t still be dominant

Once the host dies, so does the parasite. Racemixers are condemning their descendants to living in war torn third world slum conditions in segregated communities. Meanwhile, ethnocentric whites are becoming more conservative and making preparations for the race wars to come. Whether that involves purchasing firearms and taking courses in self-defense, moving into the countryside and building sustainable homesteads, hiring other whites for job positions, or simply being extra cautious around non-whites - we will still continue to be dominant even as the country deteriorates. The negroization of Europe and the US is bad for everyone, especially blacks who will be first on the chopping block when it’s time to thin the herd. And that time is rapidly approaching. When the chips are down, Tyrone’s bubba lips, ghetto “swagger”, and pig nose won’t seem very endearing, I can assure you.

Attached: 85C6D1CF-A312-483E-BE23-2C23BBB099D2.jpg (564x770, 82K)

yep, and white men let them

Single mothers to be specific.

>Femanon here.
Tits or GTFO

inbred nigger. learn how to genetics.

Attached: smells_like_mudbloods_by_mintjunkie96_d3h5d9w-250t.jpg (415x250, 17K)

sage. TITS or GTFO

This most white women don’t have options now a days so they settle for whatever they can get

Attached: 5C1096B8-FEA4-495B-8A8E-4542A4419116.jpg (749x828, 179K)

Simultaneously, who tf wants western women anymore with thier shitty attitudes, vapid personality, poor weight control, lack of feminine qualities/skills, etc...
I have legit gone 3 full days without seeing even a slightly passible girl upon cursory glance.
Just finding one that doesnt outweigh me is like 50% of the battle where I live. After that you gotta get into do they have daddy issues, shitty tattoos, a kid already, the basic stuff...
Cant think of the last time i even considered if a girl i just met has similar interests as me, because they drop the ball on even the most basic of getting thier shit together.

>Racemixers are condemning their descendants to living in war torn third world slum conditions in segregated communities.
Which is unironically preferrable to us condemning them to the ovens. Think about that.

Cope white men have 0 redeeming qualities, they don't have the intelligence of an Asian or the physique and social dominance of a Black.

Seethe all you want but black men will be fine, they will make a paradise like Wakanda with their new white wives which is already happening in countries like Rwanda and Ethiopia. While white "men" post cartoon frogs and jerk to hentai, black men are studying and training their bodies to surpass all the lesser races in every category at best you guys will of only sexual use for when an a curious African wants to experiment.

Attached: pregnantwhiteman.jpg (650x841, 353K)

>Femanon here. You faggots fail to see the bigger picture. The real reason interracial relationships are on the rise is because white men have become weak and feminine. Black men might not be high IQ but they are more masculine than the average white man. So it’s natural for women to choose a violent aggressive nigger over a docile, sensitive cuck. The only solution to this is for white men to reclaim their identity. Be real men, maybe then women will want you.

Attached: yew4.jpg (754x585, 28K)

> black “ men”
> white “ women”

Attached: A4B52B46-18D6-4B84-8C6C-AD673A947004.jpg (808x408, 51K)

tits or GTFO
coal burners are low IQ. it is good that they stop infecting our Gene pool. you can't tell low IQ whites just by looking but you can if they fuck monkeys.

catch aids and die mud sharks.