Iran did 9/11

Prove to me that Iran didn't do 9/11 and we shouldn't send in the Marines and Seal Team 6 to show those Persian degenerates whose boss.

Attached: eteam.jpg (600x456, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4UQwPMj-Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=oiftDBtCFt8
youtube.com/watch?v=oCPVNLLo-mI
youtube.com/watch?v=bKqZM3Of50g
youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The (((9/11 report))) actually says some of the hijackers disappeared into Iran for a few weeks months before the attacks. It's time for some payback mofugga

Attached: IMG_20190511_170005.jpg (1080x577, 124K)

sage

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Attached: 1542113795205.jpg (800x450, 80K)

I think Venezuela was in on it too.

Based

Kek

Can't wait to see you sent to Gitmo

Mossad did 9/11

they probably didnt, we should exterminate them anyway

>I think Venezuela was in on it too.
lol

Attached: 1557680463922.jpg (599x405, 87K)

Attached: 2014-05-17-what-really-happened.png (1107x483, 333K)

>Can't wait to see you sent to Gitmo
Sloppy job mossad. You and your sayanim larry silverstein fucked up building 7.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4UQwPMj-Rk

Attached: ovlgyp57hkpy.png (1737x1125, 1.01M)

Anyone Remember hackers?...

Attached: giphy.gif (500x214, 574K)

>Odigo warning every Jew working at WTC to not show up to work on the day of 9/11

>Dancing Israelis who turned out to be Mossad agents

>Major Israeli company moves their headquarters a week before the attack because it was next to the towers

>Plenty of predictive programming shows that were Jewish produced that had a plane crashing into the twin towers or a plane crashing into the tallest building scenarios or plots (The Medusa Touch, Fight Club-producer of fight club had ties to Mossad, The Lone Gunmen, etc.)

>On the day of the attack, Former Prime Minister of Israel, Ehud Barak, was calling for an all out war with the middle east despite nobody knowing if the event was terrorism

wow did not know this.

wow. free carribean vacation?

such a classic

reminder you faggot jew the hi-jackers were all Wahabbi Saudi’s

>demolition
heres what a real demolition looks/sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=oiftDBtCFt8

now compare that to 9/11, which sounds like nothing but rushing wind
youtube.com/watch?v=oCPVNLLo-mI

Attached: 1534865957034.png (423x600, 147K)

you honestly believe dumb goat fuckers could pilot those aircraft in the spectacular manner they did, perfectly, all 3 times? at 600 mph? near sea level??

Attached: 9-11_si.jpg (640x480, 72K)

>hi-jackers were all Wahabbi Saudi’s
thank god we found those passports to figure out who did it so fast!

Attached: 1556478721021.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Attached: hijackers.png (465x907, 456K)

One of my favorite B movies ever.

I can't find where on Wikipedia i read it, but most suicide bombers in Iraq, at some period at least, were Saudis too.

>but most suicide bombers in Iraq, at some period at least, were Saudis too.
That's because CIA has joint psychological program with Saudi Intel to produce jihadis. They have been doing it since the 80s in afghanistan, and the program never ended.

>were Saudis too.
wahhabism, the radical extreme of sunni islam (al qaeda/isis/all the other groups) was a product of the saudi "royals". im sure the repeat offenders also played a role

Attached: 24386.jpg (1024x765, 202K)

you need to go back to school.

Attached: dsc018713.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Did you misspell Israel?

>Persian degenerates

Persia has existed for thousands of years you inbred mutt faggot. You go into Iran and the financial cost will collapse your country. Of course (((they))) don't give a shit and would happily sacrifice America to kill their enemies.

Really? cause i dont think he would want the twin towers rebuilt the way they were if he did... youtube.com/watch?v=bKqZM3Of50g

nice try kike. Israel did 9/11. look up the five dancing Israelis. they admitted to being sent there to film at- and where seen and photographed parading whilst the tower was aflame

youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk

Attached: 1544721948909.jpg (1340x1172, 586K)

The more I think about 9/11, the angrier I become.

Sage

Reminder that israel is behind all of this and the jews must be removed from western civilization in order for us to recover.