Why is it wrong to fuck teens?

In my country fucking teenage girls is illegal even if it is consensual.

Why is it that society has accepted 18 years old as a magical number? Why not 16? Or even 15?

Just let me fuck them. I wont hurt them.

Attached: BDE8D92F-D73B-43A5-AD24-AB2465D69472.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

>teens
>posts coal-burning roasty

Nice try FBI

It's 13 in japan in 11 in the philippines.

As for why it's so high in other countries, I can't be sure, but I suspect that high age of consent, like feminism, was designed to destroyed the family by duping women into working instead of raising children.

Historically (all of human history until the last 100 years or so) most women would get pregnant and subsequently married pretty much as soon as they hit puberty (i.e. 9-13 years old).

By the big gov wanted those women not married and making children but at school, absorbing indoctrination and then subsequently working, paying taxes and not making children.

Because pregnancy while in high school is too damaging to their education.

Because if you marry a girl at 16 she doesn't have time to get brainwashed in college.

>work with this 16 year old girl who flirts hard core with me all the time
>tfw see this thread
not today fbi
not today

Attached: 1.jpg (426x341, 31K)

16 is legal here, get fucked cunt

Aloooo OIJ? sí, tengo una denuncia que hacer!

Americans see their daughters in female minors. Its a fucked up Freudian denial that a woman is good to go at 14. How many times have you heard someone say in response to hearing about statutory rape cases, "well just imagine if that was your daughter". That comes to mind for a reason. Americans are fucked sexually.

Go japan. Fucky fucky 13 Y\O cat princess. Fun and cry in Asian!

Pretty much this. It was masked as "muh child slavery" bullshit. Taking obscure examples and forcing them in the mainstream's thought process.

It's a lot like fag marriage. Most fag marriages don't work. They end in abuse, or simply divorce at a rate 4x that of hetero marriages. Yet, they always shove the obscure examples of successful fag marriages down our throats to push their agenda. We still rejected it and voted it down, but that didn't matter since we don't live in a democracy anymore and the laws were struck down by the powers that rule us.

its also legal in my state, but it's socially damaging once you hit your 20's

Specifically why in your country? Because its run by American lapdogs.

Also, the actual jurusdiction is that you can fuck 16 and 17yo girls as long as you don't have more than 3 years of age than theirs.

It's a pedo!

>Would love to fuck prime Aryan teen pussy
>Only ones that are legal are Japs and flips

Attached: 1557953211011.gif (480x270, 1.84M)

Think she knows that's her natural "I'm shitting" pose?
Or was she raised in the US and thinks shitting is done sitting down?

It isn't
move
Go mad

The girls look like that because of chemicals in the water, they hit puberty far earlier than they are supposed to. At best I'd say 16 is the youngest you should go, but now girls hit puberty as young as 10 so you can't use that as a marker of being ready for a child or sex anymore.

Im only here for the wojack sniffing feet shop

lmao m8 excellent reaction pic

>the fed wanted those women not married and making children but working and paying taxes.

That way the Fed hauls in twice as much tax money.

not for u op bc ur obviously underage faggot

16, it's not, pedos are scum though and belong in gulags

Isn't the minimum age for abos 8 or something?

They came up with the age limit because girls in their 20s where losing chances of getting married because younger girls were cornering the market

DUH

Attached: 1519655872324.png (509x911, 159K)

that's the maximum age

>that image
>that flag
perfect sense

In each and every species on this planet mating happens as soon as the female is fertile (and sometimes a little sooner).

The only exception is us humans.

But we are no true exception: Most men would like to mate with girls as soon as they are fertile.
But it is artificially suppressed - by making it illegal.

Why is it illegal? What is the TRUE reason?

Boys and girls are allowed to have sex with each other, for example two 12-year olds.
But somehow, as soon as the male turns 16 or 18, he is SUDDENLY FORBIDDEN to have sex with younger girls.
Why? What is the problem, where is the possible harm to anybody?