Please I need help, I can’t stop crying

So I was on tinder a couple of hours ago and matched with an America girl (I’m British).

She’s easily a 9 but a total nerd like me. Literally I swear to god to good to be true. Not just that but she comes over to my place and we talk and have the best sex of my life.

I ask her to stay over but she declines and goes back to her hotel. She’s leaving to back to America in 2 days.

I’ve been lying in bed crying. This is the women of my dreams and not only the sex part but we gelled completely personality wise.

I’m distraught after all these years of being alone it feels like the universe is playing a sick joke on me giving me a glimpse of what I could have.

Please can someone give me some advice.

Attached: D6AA9F6B-C6FA-4DA6-88EB-EA36ADDFE640.jpg (800x522, 48K)

So, from the one night stand and presumably the incredibly shallow conversation you had in Tinder you're convinced you met the woman of your dreams? Oh, buddy.

Attached: 5511d821e337f14ac065aad092561eeea9ecec63.jpg (953x1282, 194K)

Look I’m not a retard. I know the difference between a one night stand and this.

It’s different and we both felt it. She told me reason she didn’t stay was because it would have been to sad and painful in the morning.

Young love

You can keep it as a cherished memory or you can do everything you can to keep her like fly to America and elope. It will not work though because your family and friends are in different continents so it will really suck for whoever moves and they also won't have a job and will go insane and you'll realize it was crazy

She's not just going to uproot her life and remain with you user. Just calm the fuck down and keep contact with her and see where it goes. You're putting the cart before the horse

Attached: 1535764036685-x.jpg (540x505, 65K)

Got to agree, if true at least you have a story. And unless your 80 or have a terminal illness you're bound to run into someone similar eventually, you were using tinder ffs.

Honestly nothing we say is really going to make you feel better. Give it some time, you might feel like shit for a couple days/weeks/months but it'll fade.

Fill the time up with something else. Make sure you don't starve yourself as that can compound the shittiness.

I understand you. I would say fight for what you love. Don't just let it go, but at the same time, roll with it, make the best of it. I know how crazy it can sound, meeting on tinder, everything so sudden, but many very good things can happen that way. For most people they don't happen but for some they do. I say don't let anyone discourage you. I know I wouldn't just let go. I'd fight and try really really hard. If you can "blow away" the cloud of negativity which tries to cover you both, all obstacles can be overcome.

>She's not just going to uproot her life and remain with you user.
Why not? How can you be sure? And why couldn't he do it? People I know have done it and they have it great. They are crazy moves but they can happen.

Aren't British people gay? Why don't you just go to a gay bar or something?

If you really like her then maybe to could work out. But you have to be sure she feels the same.

You can always move to the states

I'm praying you feel better hun. I really hope you feel that again.

can confirm all the British people I know are gay

Alright I'm going to give it to you straight. You guys barely know each other, sure it works out fine it's rarely, but most of the time trying to force a commitment when it barely know each other is asking for trouble.

>interact for just a few hours
>SHE DA BES THIN DAT'S EVA HAPPND TO MEEEEH AAAAAHH

Why are men like this?

Attached: 1547646188005.jpg (500x400, 43K)

she fucked you because its her European trip, OP. American girls are whores. She probably has a beta provider back home ready to marry her and a black bull to make things exciting. You're nothing but a penis with a cute accent to her, get over it.

its very easy to find perfect women in other countries. the difficulty is doing it in your own.

OP update here: Fuck life. True love doesn’t exist. Soulmates are a fantasy.

Attached: 22F52E6B-885C-472D-AF27-60FF055E0707.jpg (750x608, 225K)

>she fucked you because its her European trip, OP. American girls are whores. She probably has a beta provider back home ready to marry her and a black bull to make things exciting. You're nothing but a penis with a cute accent to her, get over it.

Kek right on

I guess you are a retard after all kek
But it happens, you just have to catch yourself and realize how fucking retarded you’re being. You can’t fall in love with someone in one day. You might think you can, but you can’t.

9s won’t have sex with a desperate crybaby

This. I don’t blame OP. I grew up with romantic films like before sunrise where characters fall in love in 1 days but it’s all bullshit

Real answer? Men form attachment bonds really fast because they hold less risk than women.

Men can not get pregnant and women are less likely to murder you.