Remember the Korean snuff film ring scandal?

The result
>Seungri the oppa idol ringleader go free
>The police involved in the 12 hours beating of random gook was absolved of all crime citing "we, the police see no reason to investigate"
>The corporate type got slapped on the wrist with "mismanagement of company fund"
>Everyone and their mother know what happened
>The law come down on random gook head, he is facing multiple charges of assault on the police and obstructing law enforcement
Remember kids, don't be the hero when it comes to facing nefarious shadow conspiracy. In this case everyone and their mothers know what happened and the ringleaders aren't likely to be seen in public again. But random gook life is ruined with the lawsuit and the armed men who come and threatened his family on video

Attached: 1556181574793.png (1563x404, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiaone.com/asia/burning-sun-nightclub-linked-underage-trafficking-violent-abuse-vip-clients
scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/3007700/k-pop-sex-scandal-continues-widen-exposes-womens-low-status
soompi.com/article/1311394wpp/seungri-revealed-to-have-known-about-minors-entering-burning-sun-talked-about-paying-off-police-for-business-violations
pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/04/theqoo-mbc-straight-summary-today-huge.html
twitter.com/AskAKorean/status/1120731744720826369
bing.com/videos/search?q=senguri timeline&view=detail&mid=43004C541DAA6BA6075043004C541DAA6BA60750&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4O1SbYfhU
youtube.com/watch?v=giPKuKTxo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=uaioyKLRl58
koreaboo.com/news/burning-sun-club-allegedly-involved-filming-snuff-torture-videos/
archive.li/3Gjst
cbsnews.com/news/seungri-burning-sun-scandal-k-pops-sex-and-prostitution-scandal-a-moment-of-reckoning-for-industry-and-korea/
archive.fo/jis9M
sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2019/04/24/new-report-claims-burning-sun-other-clubs-hid-sexual-assault-human-trafficking-and
archive.fo/YzIJx
twitter.com/AskAKorean/status/1120731744720826369?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.fo/7XFPM
thejakartapost.com/life/2019/05/15/south-korean-court-denies-arrest-warrant-for-k-pop-star-seungri.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Any links for all of this? This is devastating. I thought something would happen, but never ever happens.

I have a few links
asiaone.com/asia/burning-sun-nightclub-linked-underage-trafficking-violent-abuse-vip-clients
scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/3007700/k-pop-sex-scandal-continues-widen-exposes-womens-low-status
soompi.com/article/1311394wpp/seungri-revealed-to-have-known-about-minors-entering-burning-sun-talked-about-paying-off-police-for-business-violations
Some more sources
pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/04/theqoo-mbc-straight-summary-today-huge.html
twitter.com/AskAKorean/status/1120731744720826369
bing.com/videos/search?q=senguri timeline&view=detail&mid=43004C541DAA6BA6075043004C541DAA6BA60750&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4O1SbYfhU
youtube.com/watch?v=giPKuKTxo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=uaioyKLRl58
koreaboo.com/news/burning-sun-club-allegedly-involved-filming-snuff-torture-videos/
archive.li/3Gjst
cbsnews.com/news/seungri-burning-sun-scandal-k-pops-sex-and-prostitution-scandal-a-moment-of-reckoning-for-industry-and-korea/
archive.fo/jis9M
sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2019/04/24/new-report-claims-burning-sun-other-clubs-hid-sexual-assault-human-trafficking-and
archive.fo/YzIJx
twitter.com/AskAKorean/status/1120731744720826369?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.fo/7XFPM

Also this
thejakartapost.com/life/2019/05/15/south-korean-court-denies-arrest-warrant-for-k-pop-star-seungri.html

Why would a celebrity need to rape anyone?
Can't they just buy hookers for way less jail time risk

Fucking unbelievable. Asteroid please hurry.

Attached: pepe_bebe.jpg (640x594, 24K)

Nothing ever happens, because nobody ever does anything. People are always content handing over action to "the authorities" and then just waiting for an outcome. But it's the very authorities that are corrupt in the first place.

You either Taxi Driver that shit or go back to sleep.

Because South Korea is a American colony and Americans are jew dogs therefore Koreans are the dogs of the dogs of the Jews.

I remember. Fuck you for reminding me. Now my insomnia will relapse.

Attached: Why.jpg (459x294, 35K)

Rape is about power, not sexual gratification. that's the point.

thanks

Attached: kill-white-805843.png (640x886, 474K)

they were caught raping hookers actually

Any known Connection to the scandals around the former female president?

>Taxi Driver
Based
>that pic
jesus christ
I don't know

I think the cult was called "8 goddesses"

Look up immortal technique dance with the devil.

They do it to create blackmail situations as a sort of initiation into their powerful triad

Gangnam style music video was a cry for help.

>Look up a shitty rapper guise
Fucking France.

>when autocorrect writes France instead of faggot

Ban racist autocorrect already!

It was called the 8 heavenly fairies

This. They're now initiated in the club through the blackmail pact. That's how they control the system. If one falls all falls, so there's always a wealth of players willing to do or pay others to do the "neutralizing" of anyone that goes rogue.

Also, Burning Sun is occult symbolism if you combine the depraved acts that have occurred with the name of the club. It has the smell of Egyptian Sun/Sol worship cultists. There is hidden history of Egyptian Sun worshipping cultists that took part in sex rituals, self mutilation, and human sacrifice.

>I thought something would happen, but never ever happens.
You should realize by now that all the worst shit like this is ALWAYS either controlled by the government or bribes the government to look the other way.

This happens in every country.
They were just (un)lucky enough to find hard proof of this.

the only thing that surprises me is the guy who found this and his family weren't (((suicided))))

>Immortal technique dance with the devil
Sounds like something you'd hear in a shitty meme anime desu

Hell, i wanna see the snuff film

Attached: 1520530287813.jpg (508x600, 56K)

just let my country drift into the middle of the pacific already, don't want to be associated with these bug people

Attached: 1544646117121.jpg (479x492, 54K)

>be angry at the Japanese for raping
>beat person to near death for over 12 hours for simple seeing a rape happen (instead of stopping the rape)
hm

Disgusting

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-005823_Chrome.jpg (1080x690, 220K)

Shame some Korean soldiers don't show up to that club and do a little mass cleaning. They make you serve, might as well do something useful.

Bump

Any update on the daughter’s of Megallia?

Immortal technique is based

Worse Korea is a feminist controlled zionist government.

>shame Some North Korean soldiers don't show up to that country and do a little mass cleaning. They make you serve, might as well do something useful.
FTFY

Lmao

Moy ruski brat

Thing is that will probably actually happen in a few decades tho. Everyone knows the US is down for the count in the long run, add to that waxing Chinese power, North Korea having nukes etc. and South Korea is ultimately on borrowed time.

Attached: i15512779833.jpg (626x863, 113K)

So I can just punch a Korean qt during sex?

Day of the rope when? Also, are gooks not out protesting this or are they like us Westerners, too afraid of losing their jobs and comfortableness?

BRAZILIFIED.COM

Literally like the beginning of season 2 of Punisher.

bump

bump

Bump

You know when these events happen repeatedly and the only people that get fucked over are the genuine individuals calling them out, people loose complete faith in the law system and authority figures. You might as well start going vigilante and 'fixing' the problem yourself because you are going to be fucked either way. At least one method will actually address the problem. All on a christian minecraft server of course.