OMG America is LITERALLY turning into Handmaid's Tale

youtube.com/watch?v=ySslUJlicOc

Attached: GettyImages-937433270.jpg (1200x800, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gOoBB_BxRM
youtube.com/watch?v=u47-Dz83Oq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck leftists

fuck feminists

if you dont want kids, dont have sex.

Why do these women fantasize so much about being treated like chattle? You know they're all masturbating furiously to 50 Shades of Grey and Handmaid's Tale no matter how much they screech about muh patriarchy.

Attached: 356935690.jpg (400x400, 19K)

They tried to make me read this Shit in high school. Fuck that nonsense, it's gAy Garbage.

E

The handmaids tale was about women being enslaved and forced to be impregnated. No woman is being forced to be impregnated. They're all just stupid histrionic manipulative lying cunts who can't handle being held responsible for the repercussions of the acts they voluntarily engage in. Don't want an abortion? Don't let Tyrone nut inside you so he'll give you a couple free lines, you irresponsible cooze.

These handmaid chicks are so annoying. Jow Forums really should get together and brainstorm a way to fuck with them.

so it's from a tv show where women are oppressed? no wonder they believe all this pro-choice drivel, they are sucked away from reality into their favorite tv show!
remember how, as a kid, you are taught to be able to differentiate between reality and fiction? I guess they missed that lesson!

>so it's from a tv show where women are oppressed?
Yeah. Here is how they imagine it begins.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gOoBB_BxRM
And here is what they think is going to happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=u47-Dz83Oq4

I'm actually pro-abortion but fuck these bitches anyway. You had it coming.

5thPBP!
Fucking Kek! That made me spit my beer out my nostrils!

Attached: Laugh4.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Attached: ev3vwvrsumy21.png (603x233, 25K)

lol. looks like some anti-power fantasy. one of the weirdest things I have ever seen

Yes, (((fellow white women))), kill your babies, that'll show them.

Attached: Promote Feminism Goyim.jpg (1600x900, 245K)

TVs primary purpose is programming NPCs

THOT status: Patrolled.

It’s all very exhausting

Attached: DA5A0F02-AD1D-48CB-9856-981F8B72A112.png (633x758, 23K)

>omg this is just like [insert fictional story with political commentary here]
Just stop, you clearly arent educated enough in geopolitics or socioeconomics to have a valuable opinion.
People like you are why democracy is a mistake

holy fuck this is exactly like harry potter voldemort is coming back!

>cop just starts MGing the crowd

I mean I support the notion, but why?

That's the thing. I'm pro choice myself but I'm SO sick of these lying twats using histrionics to get what they want. It's alive. Call it a baby. Call it a fetus. Call it whatever the fuck you want. It's alive. And you want to kill it so you don't have to deal with it. I'm fine with that up to some point in the second trimester. But fuck, STOP LYING about it, you cunt. This is all the result of women's desperate and compulsive use of word wizardry to constantly avoid admitting to their darker impulses.

Women are so embarrassing

>tfw it's literally time to follow the mockingjay against the empire

get a hold of yourself you dildo rider. The SCOTUS is going the BTFO this out so hard you'll end up wanting to fuck Kavanaugh for uploading Roe V Wade.

They're just so fucking stupid and self involved and dishonest and manipulative. Every time I think I understand how stupid they are, they prove to be dumber. Same with the rest. I just want them to be less stupid but they keep getting dumber.

>zion don's justices will be the ones to uphold roe
pottery

found the roastie!
press L to laugh at her

L

Attached: based mommy.webm (346x432, 1.68M)

Everything has to be referenced to television or movies. Lol

STOP BEING FUCKIN IRRESPONSIBLE WHORES.

Are the left fucking braindead? Can they only communicate with references to shitty series?

Its pretty bad actually...

Abortion is murder. These bitches should be put to death.

> Murder is bad. Let's murder

fukken E

God it’s so true it hurts

Attached: 7B0A4C64-C1E8-48CF-98B5-83EF2F7057E6.jpg (500x527, 81K)

based gif

Women think their shows are real life.

This is why I'll never debate with a woman

Killing a murderer is not a murder.

keked

Attached: 1553276160387.jpg (632x648, 77K)