Based muslim kill a feminist

She filed for divorce, he Allahu Akbar’d her windpipe with his hands of peace.
Seems reasonable to me.

The Paki should have known this bitch would be trouble the moment she insisted on having a hyphenated surname.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7012641/Toronto-neurosurgeon-43-strangled-physician-wife-40-sentenced-life-prison.html

Attached: blonde.png (435x853, 566K)

Based

That nose

>broke his wife's neck and ribs and choked her to death as their three children slept nearby

How considerate of him not wake the children, but yeah classic case of mutual violence escalating

>However, sources told the Toronto Sun in 2016 that the marriage was marred by previous incidents in which the police were called to the house.

But the story will always be presented as 'He horrible big bad man, she innocent little lamb"

Islam is cure to cancer like feminism and LGBTPEDO movements. We must learn to contain and use it like jews are doing. hmmm

>stubby thot legs
>welcoming invaders with open legs
Nothing of value lost. Keep patrolling based thot patroller.

OP confirmed islamist.

>three children
Fucking insects breed like cockroaches.
Fucking whore should have been killed a decade ago.

Attached: 0FADA43C-ABC0-4108-B696-2A1138102212.jpg (679x1024, 156K)

Attached: AA903D0E-5028-4320-83FB-AC0F543C5F07.jpg (696x392, 56K)

Attached: tollpaid.jpg (400x293, 26K)

If you want to choke goat dick and fuck your sister be my guest

what are you talking about? Are you that autistic pajeet shitposting everywhere?

No you asshat, this country was just fine until the Evangelicals lost power

>Evangelicals
One question, do they serve jews like conservatives and Catholics do?
If yes, you are dismissed.

Fucking monkey can’t even strike a bitch properly.
The patrician choice is to smash them in the head with a phone book, I keep one in the house for my wife and 2 daughters whilst not having a landline for 20 years

Not an arguement
If you deny that America was 100% less degenerate under evangelical rule then you are delusional

>Not an argument

COPE
O
P
E

Literally not an arguement

paid in full

Attached: civicnationalism.jpg (320x293, 36K)

This, more mutts for the gene pool