Germany Yes - Naked Queen attacks random people in Sinsheim

near Frankfurt. I love how the German womand doesn't move when a fat naked negro approaches her until she gets hit. Why do modern people have no natural instincts?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=zzk-9gDgNqA

The Queen was send to a psychiatric clinic, which is the usual way when German police doesn't know what else to do.

Attached: sinsheim.png (988x709, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNx65NNnJI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>psychiciatric clinic
Waste of time. Tax payers shouldn't support these mentally unsound individuals. Just get them on a wall and shoot em.

>I'm not racist
>I'm not going to move away from her
>I will care for her

>What do I do now?

sheltered easy upbringing yields naive adults

It’s a German thing. They don’t have any awareness of their surroundings until hit by a bus.

An opinion poll in March 1945 had Germans believe 92% at the Endsieg, 5% said “we should negotiate for a cease fire” and only 3% said “we are fucked”.

Attached: D96016E8-F36D-4098-A234-FC71C71BD326.jpg (700x700, 61K)

I would unironically eat her nigger cunt every night for a green card to America.

I wish I could have been there to protect that blonde girl.

>Waste of time
I know it only shows how overstrained they are. They just don't how to handle such situations. Smacking people isn't enough for being sent to prison. If she wouldn't have been naked they would just have set her free after arresting her.

And it will lead to migrants integrating less but more. Because if they don't integrate they can behave like literale apes, run around naked, steal, be violent and they will never get punished because - it's nt their fault, they just need psychological help.

love the church bells ringing at the start. now that's kino

Attached: 1554533502828.jpg (600x779, 255K)

>And it will lead to migrants integrating less but more. Because if they don't integrate they can behave like literale apes, run around naked, steal, be violent and they will never get punished because - it's nt their fault, they just need psychological help.
wtf are you trying to say

less, not more. No matter what they do there are people who say, It's not their fault.

Life is much more enjoyable when you can behave like a literal monkey and nobody stops you, because some leftists claim, you are traumatized. Some migrants enjoy this status of diplomatic immunity and don't even try to act normal because acting normal is much harder.

got another one from Saxonia.
Why are negros so much into taking their clothes off and chimping out?
youtube.com/watch?v=WNx65NNnJI4

>Why are negros so much into taking their clothes off and chimping out?
ever saw a chimpanzee wearing cloths in its natural environment? they just want to go home. and i can not blame them, i would feel out of touch too if i had to run naked in a forest or some shit like that

Attached: if you onle knew....gif (500x500, 1.59M)

The cat is just hungry and it smells like fish.

you like golf? it's nice and cheap here. we have these places called thrift stores where people donate their old belongings and the store sells it back at a cheaper price. you can buy a decent putter there for under 5USD

i can play 18 holes here for 20USD

Jesus Christ just smash her in the face.
It’s not science

Is she French? Sounds like she's speaking French.

not true. she has great awarness. If she suddenly threw a right hook, and took the negro down, or even pushed here away. It would be racist nazi on social media 24h a day, and bye bye work.

Why would you want her to hate you?

It's almost summer.
Nothing to see here you nazi.

>fat naked negro approaches

I'd already be gone..nigs are crazy when clothed..

Why are Euros so passive and anti-confrontational? If you get punched by a nigger, punch back, retards.

>was send to a psychiatric
I thought she broke out of the zoo

If you get punched by a heavily pigmented native afro american you deserve it for 400 years of slavery.

Wouldn't get punched by a nigger in the first place. In the US we have guns to prevent this sort of situation.

i see germans didn't change at all since the 39.
still yelling, acting like niggers, attacking people

Why did the german woman not react in time?

Because in her mind, she still lives in a europe where society and its laws were made for and abided by cultured people.

The chimp however, comes from africa, and in africa society does not exist nor does it have laws or rules of behaviour.

That's actually entertaining.
WTF, I love niggers now.

>chill at mcdonalds in german kanakarea
>start flirting with girls but they have no interest
>suddenly some turkish girl is coming
>insults you
>"son of a bitch" "piece of shit"
>she talks shit for a while
>tell her to fuck off
>she doesnt leave and keeps insulting
>punch her once
>she falls on her head
>dies
>u go to jail
>she is now a hero in German society

Thats why we dont punch people

Hot

Because she knows if she does anything that could count as racist she is fucked. Same reason most dudes just walk away when a chick starts hiting them.

Sheeeeeeittttt I live 15km from Sinsheim

Attached: sounds.jpg (236x250, 9K)

Hhhh!! Neeeeber? Your habbin a giraffe intya, I don’t Adam an blinkin Eve it.

Watch out! You could be next to Queen Quonged

Aye aye. There’s no arguing with this guy. He’s a winner.

Attached: 098E79A0-EE75-4404-91D0-B43F7C23366F.jpg (414x495, 61K)

>dat clapback at 0:22
nothing can be done, she relaxed

THAT'S RACIST!

At first I was like...
>I want to breed

Then I say the neck tattoo!

Attached: 1530966826608.jpg (608x272, 71K)

Krauts will have to learn fast that niggers aren't human.

>Just get them on a wall and shoot em.
That's too nice. They should be tortured. Perhaps with some corporate euthanasia, American style. We just paralyze your ability to move, them deliver the cheapest, most painful chemical death possible.

no, their "culture" doesn't fit in ours, they don't need mental help, they are to dumb for that, they need a planeticket to where ever they came from

kys, vpn fag.

>thinks krauts can learn
lmao, they need to be exterminated. They are unironically worse than jews.

>Sinsheim
what on earth
i thought that was a nice place
i have been thinking about visiting the technology museum there
apparently it is the only place in the world where they have both a concorde and a tupolev tu144 "concordski"

Attached: RIAN_archive_566221_Tu-144_passenger_airliner.jpg (1024x624, 228K)

OOH OOH AH AH AHHHH

Attached: SjQ6V9m.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

she looks French too

>merkelgast

Attached: kek.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Attached: ooouajapcfj11.jpg (1024x610, 334K)

Self-defense is practically outlawed in Europe.

Speak for yourself.

stfu you ignorant cunt!

Dont know any whites who have slaves nor were they involved in the slave trade.

you are a fucking retard who deserves to get your cunt kicked in for your anti white hatred

you're right. The German law system was created mainly for white middle class and people who have a social circle that condems most criminal activities. And they still try to implement those laws on barbarians. Recently they have put an old german woman in prison because she was poor and stole some food, because "rules are rules". They think they can keep control by punishing the people they have access to (people who don't call 100 fellows if you try to arrest them and have a legit passport and a bank account and a home adress)

We're full.

This guy gets it.

Sadly there are a lot of single digit IQ people that actually believe this.

>niggers
>in Germany
I fucking hate this timeline...

Heidelberg? Darn, it seemed such a comfy city when I visited it a few years ago.

Attached: 12938579182357.jpg (474x439, 23K)

they are even here in the deepest parts of east germany.

Attached: rope.jpg (160x160, 8K)

This is why you never let a nigger within 500 yards.

But why tho...?

underrated

population replacement program™

>Took me 15 mins to realize that a Queen is a nigress.
I thought the Queen of Germany was walking around naked and slapping people.
At this point, even if that happened, I wouldn't be suprised.

Attached: 1557518729289.jpg (869x1024, 175K)

because the government placed them here and they are getting more and more.

Attached: frogsuic.jpg (160x160, 19K)

what neck tattoo?

Krikey. They caught one alive! She was a real primal specimen! Must have wandered into the city by mistake, got lost. Was terrified. Asserted her boundaries and in self-defense became violent! Great job to the game wardens in this situation who showed great professionalism and captured her alive so she could be released back into her native environment. Heartwarming.

>trusting a poll by the propaganda regime
>trusting people to voice honest opinions

Right. I'm trying to find out why they did that.

Krikey, they are turning up a lot these days. Must be some disturbance in their natural habitat has been driving them into the cities. We need to develop a way to systematically keep them from getting into the city and possibly harming themselves or others. Good job documenting this mate. And we need some training for the people who don't understand yet the basics of dealing with these creatures. You MUST NOT surround them or act agitated in ANY way. Keep your distance and wait for the game wardens to arrive. Let them do their jobs, they are trained professionals.

>naked obese negres has psychic episode in public
why is this becoming a thing?

Attached: 1555378065095.jpg (640x640, 84K)

so niggers can steal from me and then the government steals from the niggers.

psychotic*

He's just advertising his special services. He refuses to use cell phones, being a more rustic luddite, so to speak. The good Europeans in the Audi are probably going to become new customers. Or perhaps they even signed up for an app that arranges such experiences for them in order to give them a chance to improve their social credit score. A profile (shadow and non-shadow) is set up which contains all their information. A supercomputer is fed this information and then uses all the assets in their environment to host their evolution into people of the future. It designs scenarios that teach them the virtues of tolerance and open-mindedness to diverse sexual encounters, for instance, if the computer,a David Kikelstein 9000, determines that is what will lead to the best outcome for society as a whole and the global environment. State of the art social engineering is accomplished through the collective involvement in these apps and the programs they service. Europe is just demonstrating that cutting edge of progress we've all come to appreciate about her.

>nigress
>obese
Every time

This makes me sad.
I'm sorry Krautbro. Whoever did this to you should be made into a lampshade.

Yet more proof that Germany should've been partitioned and dissolved after ww2

this is why wh*Te people feat the BLACK BVLL.
if their women are like this, imagine when black bvlls impregnate german bitches to produce Aryan Mulatto Master race.

preparing my canons now. we gotta prepare for another aryan invasion from the north.

bait

>randomly
It's pretty clear that the attackee is a white person. Do you realize what whites have done, and are still doing, to blacks throughout history? Educate yourself.

I promise you I would kill that thing if it landed its fucking paw on me

thots should be executed

The absolute state of germany
Fucking cuckolds

Because of the US

Got 'im.
Noice.

Sarcasm is not a thing in surrender monkey or something?

>I'm sorry Krautbro. Whoever did this to you should be made into a lampshade.
You bombed Libya you fucks.
This is the fucking result.

That bitch kept stealing. She also wasn't poor. I hope she rots in prison for the rest of her life.

Attached: 1550819403773.png (316x234, 123K)

Attached: nogwatermelonass.webm (320x180, 2.19M)

Are you sure they didn't send the German woman to a camp for cultural sensitivity training? Maybe pumpkin head is on holiday.

Fookin rayciss piece of shit, the Nazi called her a N.... word and Sieg Heiled while stripping the black women of her clothes to torch her with petroleum and fire. You cut the video to tell your rayciss fantasy story.

lol highly uncommon but you pick that story selectively out to excuse the fucking pussy ass attitude 96% of west German men have? Pathetic.

Took you a while to realize huh?
cuckold and german are synonymous for years now
German is probably the worse insult

>cringe and bluepilled
Fuck off, i am ashamed for you faggot
t. Lampshade afficionado

>German police doesn't know what else to do.
do they not have guns to end this charade?

>called her a Nigger?

who cares?

Police is in existence to protect traitorous politicians, Antifa and invaders from us, not the other way around, when will you finally understand that burger?

>fall for the 2/10 bait
no one cares user

Our police or self defence laws are different and we're only allowed to use 1 point more power to overpower the enemy. Straight shooting the animals would be better of course.

>It’s a German thing. They don’t have any awareness of their surroundings until hit by a bus.
true i hate to say it but modern germans are mostly not the poets and thinkers anymore but a bunch of retarded children.
even when 70 years old,

Attached: 122131331.jpg (600x600, 37K)