And you're doing nothing to help.

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (734x994, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: tiem2.jpg (1471x1024, 93K)

WE FUCKING FORGOT

Attached: 1478663863444s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I legit like to think that he is still out there. Somewhere deep in a nigger jungle or desert, randomly crossing the border into Sudan or wherever his gorilla instincts tell him to go. Surrounded by his tiny handful of now adult slave-soldiers.
Just waiting for the change to lash out onto other nigger animals, chimping to extents primal man would be proud of as he attacks. His nigger monkey army raids the nearest village, shooting the males, then going around stomping some random black coon trash in the face, raping their pussies while they die in a seizure. Then burning it all down and moving on to the next forgettable monkey village, to murder rape them, too.

Indeed I hope he's alive and well. Thriving in monkeyland as king of the beasts.

I never understood why normies were interested in some random nigger warlord.Warlords are cool but Kony was just one of many.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

oh my

Better go wank off in public!

virtue signalling contest

what would Jow Forums say if i told you that trump had dealings with kony about getting cheap ugandan diamonds around 15 years ago when he wanted to start a high end jewelry brand.

they have been sitting on this for a while, mostly because no proof, (either of kony being a bad guy, or trump dealing with him).

inb4 "bullshit".

Attached: 56846789.jpg (640x638, 54K)

Hey hey people, Sseth here!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 20K)

Burmese are shelter Konys army

Kony 2012!!!!! I remember the fukkkiiinn virtuuuueeee siiignallling at my college. Like holy shit.

Attached: 1505840600202.jpg (808x500, 244K)

Does he have a venmo? I'll help

Clown grief, pls ban he!

We gottttttta get over there before he losses!

Attached: Panix.jpg (682x753, 48K)

If I could go back I would write in vote him for President

Kony 2020! A leader America needs

I remember this, the time when NPCs thought the US army were superheroes while everyone sane was questioning "how does kony benefit israel?"

So how did he benefit Israel?

He doesn't. Taking him out doesn't benefit them so there was never any reason to send their american dogs to die in Africa for him.

He’s pretty based and redpilled

Attached: 15117405684215.gif (300x170, 427K)