Can we honestly expect that one day the races that exist today will be gone forever?

Can we honestly expect that one day the races that exist today will be gone forever?

I respect and find all races beautiful. But if it all got thrown in a blender I think everyone would lose a sense of belonging and live with a lot of emptiness inside their heart. ):

Attached: mixedraceboys.jpg (470x352, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4QQMKUeBjRU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lB61D_MibVI
youtube.com/watch?v=G8oduXmKyGU
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gRP2ShwJgdc
youtube.com/watch?v=UDPZvU5Udmc
youtu.be/8RH_MD6qMt4
youtube.com/watch?v=YCwbAi-CfY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go far enough into the future and the light skinned humans will colonise and terraform other planets while the darker skinned humans will remain on Earth

Think Out of Africa theory but now it's Out of Earth theory

Only if we don't stop these evil kikes.

Attached: GenocidalManiacs.png (1602x1308, 1.1M)

Just Whites will be gone. The Chinese, Blacks and Indians will all still have their ancestral homelands.

thx didn't have this one

I am curious. I'm not white. Is it okay for an German person and swedish person to mix? Don't they lose what it is that makes them German or swedish? It doesn't seem so in my eyes since they have great similarities. Like Indian/Pakistanis. Or Japanese/Koreans.

The world is beautiful because of our differences.

I'm more sad about races that have been lost.

Here are some examples:
>Hobbits
>Dragons/dinosaurs in recent history
>Giants
>Conehead
>Big brains

Pic is a real skull of a now lost race of humans.

Attached: Archaeological Museum in Oruro, Bolivia.jpg (968x700, 83K)

Attached: patapatani01.jpg (524x700, 80K)

tfw no conehead gf

Attached: Tiwanaku (carbon 14 dated as from the 4th to 7th century). Long and pointy skull..jpg (888x700, 187K)

u have more info on that? seems interesting enough

I just learned about dragons yesterday watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA&feature=youtu.be

Giants rabbit hole is on youtube/pinterest mainly, though historic records and tales give you further insight, this shit was real
youtube.com/watch?v=4QQMKUeBjRU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lB61D_MibVI

Coneheads etc listend to Brien Forrester, this 5 part series is kind of interesting but he studies them and has a lot of videos on the topic
youtube.com/watch?v=G8oduXmKyGU

Hobbits is mainstream so just look into extinct hominids for that one. Technically Pygmies are dwarves rather than hobbits which were smaller. I guess Newearth is the only place I've learned about their architecture or whatever you want to call their dwellings, I forget which videos I'm thinking of though
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos

Attached: Paracas skull, photo from video interview with Brien Foerster .jpg (529x700, 38K)

Attached: 7.jpg (335x275, 22K)

since I'm pretty much /x/ tier I'll add these as well
youtube.com/watch?v=gRP2ShwJgdc
youtube.com/watch?v=UDPZvU5Udmc
youtu.be/8RH_MD6qMt4
tfw no interdimensional fairy gf

Real llfe is stranger than fiction, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Denying anything I've posted, which is true, is just what the forces of evil want you to do!!!!!!

Attached: 524e917fa65999c5b40950bee865b3e9.jpg (406x699, 34K)

Stop trying to appeal to the left you coward. "i just love everyone so much!"

No, a lot of humans are genuinely shit and i don't want them around. If we all had ethnostates i wouldn't choose to visit africa or the middle east. I've been to both plenty of times and each time it just makes me realize how exceptional europe is.

No man is better than another. We're just different.

Were deep relativism man. Except there is better. You could say evolutionarily better is to out compete the other, in which case with our weakness and their breeding they are superior. However in politics it is a given we are talking civilization, who can develop more and create a better world. Whites are best at that. You aren't winning a single person as a friend by capitulating and bowing away from any claims of value. You're just leaving a space for others'.

I don't want to go around holding everyone's hands and hop in circles. I want Europe to stay traditional, a white Europe. I want Africa to stay black. Have it's own identity. Africa is beautiful and I hope their people work to maker their cities nicer. I don't know why you wouldn't agree. I feel like you want Africans off the planet so Europe can go fill it with French architecture. Fucking gross. If you're about invading as white colonists everywhere then we disagree like holy damn. I just want to preserve identity of all people.

No i think dealing with africans is just not worth it even for that ultimately pleasant aim. I'd rather just leave them fenced in.

In terms of africa i have been to kenya, tanzinia and SA. It's not beautiful, their culture is brutal, ugly and above all incredibly stupid. Read "Things Fall Apart" for an insightful recollection of pre-europe africa. I don't think they deserve replacement for it but their future existence separated from the rest of the world is one of pestilence, rape and cannibalism.

You are completely brainwashed user. You don't know much about history if you think whites are best at that. And you, like most Jow Forums posters, are probably suffering from cognitive dissonance. Examples:

>hate Jews because they're evil and lie about holocaust
>like Hitler, despite holocaust not being real and the main thing he did was kill and disarm white people

>like the white race because you have an iphone and can flush your poop
>don't like how civillization is crumbling STRICTLY because of white man agendas

>don't like empowering evil governments
>work, pay taxes, and consume worthless goods

It's very tiresome seeing normies such as yourself who are shallow on the inside acting like you're better than an abo who is just chillin after drinking some petrol and staring at the stars. We're all the same, and the solution to a good world is only the polar opposite of hating other people because they live differently than you.

Attached: amhara farmers.jpg (976x732, 328K)

>kent hovind

Attached: 1494418487274.png (300x233, 93K)

That's a hell of a lot of irrelevant projection.

Only in burger land and EU
Cucks

>All this cope
>White people create the most powerful, most wealthy civilization the earth has ever seen.
>lol white people aren't the best at that
A fucking leaf

Attached: 1558161234772.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

Wow this nat geo photo of some black farmers sure has convinced me that africa is beautiful ™

weak faggot cuck

bizarrely evoloutionarily dysfunction subhuman

the sole objective of life is to replicate your genes and to defeat anything that gets in the way of that

Weird how Jewish propaganda has been saying how "aggressive" and "violent" Germans are for like 100 years now, when the reality is Germans (and whites in general especially Nordics) are one of the most peaceful races on Earth, if not the most peaceful.

Heh prove me wrong.

Is a brainwashed consumer who pays taxes really talking about wealth right now? This is very ironic.

Attached: shaolin-monks-training-11.jpg (656x880, 148K)

God created the universe. He told the Jews they were His chosen people.
Read your book of Holy Scriptures.
God told His people to keep their blood line pure.
Does that sound like race mixing to you?

I can't even tell the difference between a German and Swedish person. They look exactly the same. So I'd say no problem.

> prove you wrong
You literally went off on your own discussion about hitler and jews, two topics i don't actually care much about at all.

Look like child coal miners

It's just an example of another way of life.

Damn that's edgy.

Attached: 1552943491452.jpg (1600x976, 298K)

I'd rather read "fenced in" as leaving them be. They do have issues they need to resolve. You must be intelligent enough to know that you could have the capacity to feel sorry for them. There are many sick crazy individuals in Africa but there are also hoards of decent people just stuck in that shitty situation.

We don't look the same. There are subtle differences in looks even in different regions of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and so on. The difference in looks between Scandinavia and Germany are subtle but significant and noticeable as long as you're European.

Funny how (((multiculturalism))) destroys diversity and ultimately destroys all true ethno nation-states except one, and creates a secular global homogenized environment for those same people who have parasitically sucked the life out of all other nations in which they reside, having an internation ethnic network and all..

Well you got me there, but they were just examples of the confusion a lot of posters here suffer from. Your entire post was actually confused because you outlined the inferiors as your superiors but then tried to fix that by saying their civillization was worse. But being unable to realize that your concept of civillization is flawed is no good, a civillization that has fostered below replacement level of the creators' birth rates is doomed.

>>((multiculturalism))) destroys diversity
Mixing things makes new things and because it's not possible for Earth to become one single group of people. I'm not defending the waves of immigrants into our countries but what you're saying is retarded.

Attached: 1551739627040.jpg (650x380, 93K)

You are right. Same with Indian/Pakistanis, Japanese/Koreans

Well yes leave them be but ensuring they cannot come to us. I feel sorry for their stage of evolution, a cruel stage with human means but inhuman minds. Condemned to perpetual misery and vice. As for lots of decent people? The majority of blacks on white nations have a criminal record. The majority are single parent households, the majority of black women have herpes. It's not just a few "bad eggs".

That's just the state of the times, it wasn't always like that and it won't always be like that. There was a time when nearly every white person in a black nation was a psychopathic murderer, far beyond a mere criminal forcibly kept in poverty.

Like I said earlier, you are brainwashed. Try to expand your mind, the world isn't what it seems.

Attached: 1901 .jpg (1200x868, 207K)

Found a good pic to elaborate what I was talking about. Was America more diverse 100 years ago before big waves of multiculturalism? No, fuck no. It might have been better for some but it wasn't even 10% as diverse as it is today.

Attached: Worlds-Columbian-Exposition-Chicago-1893-11.jpg (1050x766, 103K)

Such a nice photo, I wish this kind of thing for all cultures. Just don't get mixed.

What? I explicitly said there are different metrics for hierarchies in response to you saying there was no such thing as better. We work within domains. Then i said in politics we usually discuss civilization as that domain and as such superiority there means ability to maintain and develop civilization. It really wasn't a convoluted path.

There's little wrong with mixing, just look at your own family tree.

What's wrong with the world are things that most think are normal.
>public schooling
>taxation
>licensing fees
>war
If we weren't so dumb, all of these things could be eliminated and nothing in our lives would change for the worse. Quite the contrary.

Yeah wel I'm pretty dumb...

Attached: Times Square, New York City, Camel Cigarettes Motion Neon Sign, Phil Silvers As Master Sergeant Erne (700x453, 84K)

Not true and once again a photo isn't an argument. Criminal rates for blacks have been unbelievably consistent as long as recorded, despite dramatic cultural changes and wealth levels. That goes for historical change and comparative international differences.

As for whites in these nations being psychopathic murderers? Care to point out any real evidence? As statistically we know that every colonized country sae a dramatic and immediate increase in life expectancy under whites. Plenty of colonialist writing exists to read today and it was highly characterised by naive aspirations of bringing civilization to lesser peoples. We didn't give medicine, politics, science and national infrastructure because we wanted to kill the locals...

Not as long as my family has money. Mud people disgust us.

>But if it all got thrown in a blender I think everyone would lose a sense of belonging
That's the whole point of importing millions of other races into Europe. Easier to make a superstate if you don't have anyone who cares about their country and its history etc. Mixed race people are the human cattle of the future. Blank canvasses on which globalist ideals can be imprinted.

>Not true
It is true and these photos represent that truth. You've got a serious case of confirmation bias and you don't read the other side of the story, ever.

Attached: 1904.jpg (1200x897, 186K)

In fact I'd add to that final part. If all whites have done still leads to non-whites accusing us of being psychopathic murderers then there really is no use to dealing with them at all. Colonialism was a direct and enormous benefit to the countries that received it, many of the natives then could travel to the ruling nations for education and business, bringing the nation into the wider world. Then like gandhi, take that education to accuse and spite us, tearing the country back down to poverty.

Today we have mass imported millions of non-whites and given them our money, rigged court systems to favour them, given them elevated status in business and schooling and of course exalted them in media. At the same time we funnel our money to their home nations by the billions yearly. Then still we're called psychopathic murderers.

Either non-whites are truly stupid or they are truly evil and are knowingly accusing whites such that they can constantly extract more until the whites are dead.

Im leaning towards the latter.

They won't go extinct.
They just will belong solely to the upper class, whilst all others are a mixed mongol race.

> photo of black man in suit
Amazing evidence. It isn't true, black criminal rates have never changed. Black educational attainment has never changed. The problem isn't culture, except in so far as culture is just expression of population genes.

You have this weird conception that education and business is a good thing when it's not. Education CAN be good, but not the drivel we're being fed. As it is now it's good for the people using you or it's good if you want to use others, but that isn't prosperity. It's a constant state of battle. Remember all those cultures that would share with others that white man has either completely destroyed or tried very hard to do? The whole psychopathic murdering thing is a historical occurance that whites, in particular, have repeated time and time again. It's to encourage corrupt democracies and capitalism, to destroy healthy cultures or any culture that threats their unhealthy and evil one. A good example was Libya.

The blame game as well as the importation of those people is part of the Jewish plan to divide people and to keep their economy growing so they can gain ever more power. Don't take what's happening between and to people at face value. There's much more to everything than statistics, you have to understand history and people if you want to have a good understanding of the times.

I'm not sure what you mean by the latter.

You're just really dumb, aren't you?

Attached: DSCF0239.jpg (1200x1600, 249K)

You have it in for modern business when once against historical evidence shows it is the economic system that has resulted in most wealth "equality" overall and more importantly most wealth in total. Some tribe sharing their yams is meaningless.

You also keep positing these mythical peoples that whites have killed but there's really no evidence that was ever done. In fact there's plenty of evidence that non-whites engaged in genocides as a course of normal behaviour. The poor bantus the whites are oppressing in SA? Genocided just about every other black group in africa. The poor arabs of north africa? Well they originally came from arabia so how did that happen?

>Some tribe sharing their yams is meaningless.
Man you don't even know what living means. What does your wealth amount to? An RV? Do you share it with strangers?

>mythical peoples that whites have killed but there's really no evidence that was ever done
Wow, you literally have no idea what your country has done to the world. I won't get into that but I was typing up a follow up about America because those are the blacks people seem to fear the most.

In the 1800s after slavery was abolished and the war ended, the blacks in the USA gained immeasurable amounts of farm land and started to prosper -- until white people literally stole it all unlawfully. They would come in and start raping the land for oil or whatever and shoot any nigger that came to complain. And because the judicial system is beyond corrupt and they were out numbered in overthrowing it they couldn't do anything so they moved to cities or towns.

Whenever they started succeeding somewhere whites would come in and shut it down, a very notable incident was the "Negro Wall Street" where thousands of blacks were killed because white people were jealous of the prosperity they were having after WW1 ended and whites were having trouble getting jobs. Can learn about that here.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCwbAi-CfY8

Look at what happened to Malcom X and MLK. Look at what wellfare and drugs did to black families. Look at all those black men who tried to run for president. Even just listen to Mike Tyson if you're too lazy to get into history. And remember to keep in mind negros were involved in all the American wars, they are more American than the majority of the whites in the country.

All this has nothing to do with crime rates, but if you really believe the statistics haven't changed you might be the most retarded Brit there is.

Attached: newspaper_1925446i.jpg (620x388, 53K)

Attached: 1558103124238.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

You are right it's nothing to do with statistics, you're just going on wishful nonsense. Black land stolen en masse by murdering white Americans. Literal, unforgivable nonsense. Quite sickening actually to the people who fostered you and still pay for you, financially but also in blood.

Black wall street is a stupid myth blown up by Israelite types as evidenced by the video posted.

I'll legitimately just say that your journey away from historical evidence and researched data towards black alt-history and feel good kangz figures is making you unreasonable hateful and is the sort of movement that will only solidify an eventual end of white charity. That won't go well for blacks, i don't want to see that but white sympathy isn't eternal.

>I think everyone would lose a sense of belonging and live with a lot of emptiness inside their heart.
That is exactly their goal, one of my best friends is mixed. Let me tell you, he has no sense of belonging, he doesn't understand nationalism. It's not that he is a leftwing nutjob, he hates degeneracy and unpoliteness, however, he seems, like he places himself outside of the "german" group. It's sad, he doesn't belong anywhere, he doesn't understand how to love your fatherland

Your reliance on figures is a symptom of your bias. There was a time when blacks were hardly commiting any crimes in America, and were constantly being lynched by whites. When blacks were the one crossing the street when a gang was heading toward them. I live in Canada and know all about how rare murder and theft was in the not so distant past and how blacks were behind none of it. Times have just changed, and they will change again.

You really just don't know what you're talking about. This is basic knowledge anyone can gain during one single black history month. I'm not even one who cares about the left or right side of history, I try to read between the lines for real pills And. I don't hate anyone, that's why I'm replying to a dumbass like you lol. I'm obliged to at least try to pound more sense into people.

Have fun with brexit and I hope your sister stays away from Somalians :)

Attached: 1541440725768.jpg (1109x1479, 244K)

Trashy people would be the niggers

):