Jow Forumsa thoughts on Sikhs?

Jow Forumsa thoughts on Sikhs?

Are they bros seeing as they have a literal blood fued lasting centuries with mudslimes?

Attached: 9A0C7D26-70C6-449F-96BF-E70C0AAEC8D6.jpg (900x618, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/08Q9XHTbVmYZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sikhs are cool as long as they'll help me throw degenerates and other shitskins off rooftops when the time comes

I don’t mind them desu

No its not 1932 and Sikhs don't exist

shitskins.
shit in the head as well.
Dirty as fuck.

My step cousin(?) is half Sikh. His dad abandoned him and his fat ass cow mother (my step grandmas daughter).

they seem alright i guess for non whites
They bantz about whites but i dont get the sense that whites live rent free in their heads like we do kikes and other nigs

THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING GYPSIES.

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

>Red cockroaches are good because they hate black cockroaches
Fucking HELL.

Sikhs are awesome. I think they may be the higher Test Indians. The carry a dagger at all time

bitchute.com/video/08Q9XHTbVmYZ/

They're all right I guess, They all own convenient / liquor stores where I'm at. One of them contemplated my sun glasses and asked where to buy them, I let him try them on.
Doesn't mean I want to flood my country with them though

Complimented**

They're not AS bad as some shitskins but they're still bad. What's really bad about Indians generally is their overpopulation, which could lead to them spilling over to the west in larger numbers than arabs or africans. Their culture is really shit as well, they produce terrible music, TV shows, books, and movies. You'd think with a pop so big someone would know how to write something worth reading but subhumans will be subhumans.

Because most of our literature is in Hindi and Indian languages? English is only seen as a professional language here. All works of poetry and film are in Indian languages

Look like niggers to me.

then maybe translate it and your country will be somewhat less of a joke

unless of course we're all just too stupid for your superior poo literature

Attached: large chuckles.png (807x802, 799K)

Indians don’t really bother to translate any of the masterpieces to English. The Japanese do. The only modern Indian piece of literature that got international recognition was the Gitanjali written by Tagore which was awarded the Nobel prize. Even that was translated from Bengali to English by an Englishman for the Nobel prize community to review.

I guess we don’t really care about the outside world. There’s already so many languages to work through from Afghanistan to Bangladesh.

>their culture is really shit

Attached: 1558084101748.jpg (1080x971, 133K)

if they were masterpieces we would have heard of them by now

Attached: 1557728795240.jpg (500x395, 17K)

Yeah, I think Sikhs are very based now

Generally speaking they seem to have their shit in order but it's a bit premature to call an entire caste/class/race a priori "bros". There will always inevitably members of such a group who are decidedly un-brolike.

>masterpiece
Literally nothing outside of America is good.

I'm a racist cunt, but even I think they're pretty based.

Attached: EDL_Sikh.jpg (720x540, 82K)

I doubt it. Western interest in India peaked in the 1930s and gradually faded with the fall of the British Empire.

South Asia and the Middle East still have a cultural flow, that’s where most of our cultural exports go to.

They're alright, they go on the deported list instead of the genocide list.

"ME NO SCAMMAR! ME NO SCAMMAR SEURRRRR!" *illegible mumbling in shitspeak*
>
*rumbling* "NO SIRRRRRRR PLEASE GET GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD SEUURRRRRR"
> soon coming to a theater near you!

Attached: 1557734103022.png (600x600, 85K)

I'm not a fan. They have never really done anything wrong, but, they still shouldn't be here. It lets cuckservatives say see globohomo works look at Sihks. If they are not here then that is a non issue. Make India great again. Stay away from Europe. We don't want you. We don't need you.

Yes Yes all burger literature is top tier

Attached: america lit.jpg (3672x3024, 1.62M)

they seem to be brave and loyal. they don't cause problems. they are the brown people you want in your country. they are the kind of brown people you wouldn't actually mind outnumbering your people one day.

you act like some of this literature is not useful
here's the closest thing to a scammer script i could find in my folder - it should be more familiar to you

Attached: 1558167171131.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>he's the kind of man I wouldn't actually mind fucking my wife one day

what kind of next level cuckage is this?

Attached: amazement.jpg (426x541, 28K)

its the protocol of zion dumb ass!

oh so that does look similar enough to a scammer script? thanks for the info pajeet

Attached: 1557636079024.jpg (409x409, 36K)

i'm not suggesting being replaced is desirable. I'm just suggesting that this is far worse a fate for humanity than having spics, niggers, or mudslimes take over.

Violent, thug, terrorists. They need to fuck off back to the Punjab.

Ayyo, hol’ up.
Let’s give this bitchass,
A taste of his own culture.

From Detroit to Baltimore,
East Coast to the Western shore,
From the streets of NYC,
To the beaches at the Miami sea,
Is the reign of the Negro,
Dark like Ferro, Rochero.

From the hoods we arrive,
Lookin’ to survive,
The American police,
We come in peace,
Get me that .45 piece,
Lubricated with grease,
I gotta go to Alabama to fuck my niece.

Abortions banned, Negros risin’,
Carlos, Jamal and Wayne firin’.
Everybody’s livin’ the American dream,
The students scream,
As they’re being shot by a glock,
The needles go tick tock,
Ahmad gets a prize for making a fucking clock.

Such is the life in the 56 percent nation,
So don’t mock us for open defecation.

>oh so that does look similar enough to a scammer script? thanks for the info pajeet
The funny part is that you know the script and still get scammed by kikes
>only niggers get scammed more than once

Attached: 1552846566641.jpg (223x226, 9K)

based

I swear to god these pajeets....

Attached: 536FB84A-7CE7-4F3E-A0F5-271982E7DFE0.jpg (258x360, 12K)

Is that Michael Steve? From the Office of the Investigation Internal Revenue Services? Listen pal, that warrant is all cleared up... can you please stop contacting me....

alright pajeet, where in those 13 minutes of googling did you manage to dig that up from
im too lazy to look it up

Attached: 1536226788701.jpg (780x624, 93K)

they're shitskins and nonwhite

here lies pajeet
quick to his feet
looks at the ground
oh no, soon it will be brown!

the poo flows right through
while pajeet struggles to find the loo
pajeet stops in the street
to drop logs at his feet

Fuckoff kike

Attached: 1505408628484.png (1090x1400, 916K)

based and hard working

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

It's cope.

Everyone thinks they're gonna be their countries version of the Sikh after they lose the race war.

That's not gonna be you.

That slot is meant for the Jews.

based and shit pilled

Cringe and pakipilled

All the Sikhs in my local gym started growing their beards out, wearing turbans, and all have t-shirts with catchy Sikh slogans on them. Also their elderly relatives are now working out with them. I think they might be preparing to remove kebab.

Never going to happen. They're actually pretty peaceful when it comes to communal clashes and only retaliate, never attack

whos a paki?

They get a big thumbs up from me

Attached: Toronto_Khalsa2019.jpg (720x960, 108K)